Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

1202122232426»

Comments

• Bob CatBob Cat Golfopath Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Regarding the magnet, I have a magnetic sleeve on my Leupold (aftermarket) that I use to keep the laser right there at the cart post for easy access.

Nice feature to add a magnet integrally to the unit.

Taylormade M1
    TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
    Ping i15 / Zing 2
    Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
    TM Spider Tour Black
    Titleist AVX
    Sun Mountain Four 5
    Clicgear 3.5+
  • Luke.SuttonLuke.Sutton ClubWRX Posts: 130 ClubWRX

@Precision Pro Golf said:
    Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ

Did y’all shut this deal down a day early?

It’s still the 16th? Prime day lasts another 14 hours...

I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

• Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 281 ✭✭✭✭

@Luke.Sutton said:

Today and tomorrow only (7/15-7/16)! Exclusive Prime Day deals on NX7 Pro Slope (save $50), NX7 (save $40) and Nexus (save $40).

https://amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SG2ZFDM5SDPEM93CYESZ

I’d like to pull the trigger on the $120 Nexus. I played in a tourney recently and they wouldn’t let me use my Bushnell ProX2 because it has slope tech and they didn’t trust us with the slope switch. Told me basically it’s a local rule and up to tourney committee and it was either super simple basic laser or DQ.

We did not, it's still active through the end of the day.

Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• Luke.SuttonLuke.Sutton ClubWRX Posts: 130 ClubWRX

Thank you! Just ordered. Weird, it came up at $160 earlier today. It’s back to $120.

• TNGolfer8TNGolfer8 Members Posts: 254 ✭✭✭✭

Just ordered the NX7 and I'm looking forward to using it!

Driver-PIng G400 Max
    3W- Ping G400
    5W-Wishon 949mc
    25* Maltby Tour Hybrid
    5-GW- Maltby TE Forged
    SW- Ping Glide 2.0 56*
    LW- Ping Glide 2.0 60*
    Maltby Pure Track Tour Milled Blade Putter
    Ball- Snell MTB Black

Also frequently used-
    Wishon 919 thi
    Maltby UFW 7W
  • PoserPoser Members Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Luke.Sutton said:

I don't see this range finder in my prime search either

@Poser said:

@Luke.Sutton said:

I don't see this range finder in my prime search either

NX7 Pro Slope: https://www.amazon.com/NX7-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Precision/dp/B00KNNKYNW/ref=zg_bs_3411111_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS
    NX7: https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pro-Golf-Vibration-Magnification/dp/B00KNNSU9W/ref=zg_bs_3411111_10?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS
    Nexus: https://www.amazon.com/Precision-Pro-Golf-Rangefinder-Magnification/dp/B017JIT6EG/ref=zg_bs_3411111_15?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C4HTTD4VD4JQBE0J5CMS

www.precisionprogolf.com

• Optimus-ParOptimus-Par Transform, and roll putts. Members Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭✭

****! Missed the lightning deal on the pro slope. I was waitlisted, then it sold out.
    Any chance you guys would offer that deal or something close to it for WRX members???

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]~ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye ~[/font]
  • lookylookitzadamlookylookitzadam Members Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Optimus-Par said:
    ****! Missed the lightning deal on the pro slope. I was waitlisted, then it sold out.
    Any chance you guys would offer that deal or something close to it for WRX members???

Same thing happened to me! Would love a deal if you guys are running one? My Bushnell just broke from a fall and now it gives a reason to make the switch!

@Optimus-Par said:

We are sorry that you missed it but these are only deals we cannot match unfortunately. The Lightning Deal and Prime Day exclusive pricing, timing and quantities are handled by Amazon and their policies.

GolfWRX member can always save $20 on our website by using coupon code GOLFWRX

www.precisionprogolf.com

• Optimus-ParOptimus-Par Transform, and roll putts. Members Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Optimus-Par said:

We are sorry that you missed it but these are only deals we cannot match unfortunately. The Lightning Deal and Prime Day exclusive pricing, timing and quantities are handled by Amazon and their policies.

GolfWRX member can always save $20 on our website by using coupon code GOLFWRX

No worries, I understand. I appreciate you and appreciate that you have offered a product to the cost-conscious consumer in a world of over priced craziness.

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]~ What's in my bag is more than meets the eye ~[/font]
  • dale4acedale4ace Members Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

thanks in advance!

// TM M6 10.5* // Cobra F8 15* //
    // Mizuno JPX 4-PW // Nike engage 52* / 58* //
    // Redwood Anser //

@dale4ace said:

Hey guys! picked up a NX7 pro recently and having trouble locking distances to bunkers/trees/150yd mrkrs etc... basically anything except the flagsticks reflective tape, what am i doing wrong? or did i get a faulty laser?

thanks in advance!

Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

www.precisionprogolf.com

• dale4acedale4ace Members Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dale4ace said:

thanks in advance!

Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsitent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

It’s just hash marks and doesn’t show any numbers

// TM M6 10.5* // Cobra F8 15* //
    // Mizuno JPX 4-PW // Nike engage 52* / 58* //
    // Redwood Anser //

@dale4ace said:

@dale4ace said:

thanks in advance!

Hi there!! Sorry to hear about this. Quick question so I can have a better understanding to try to troubleshoot. Is the rangefinder giving you weird/inconsistent distances or no distance/dash marks? Thanks! - Trey D.

Gotcha, that does sounds faulty. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can absolutely replace it for you! - Trey D.

www.precisionprogolf.com

• LowDimeLowDime Members Posts: 157 ✭✭✭

I got my nx7 pro in thursday from amazon days and used it this weekend. It works great and fast. I like the vibrate when it locks on for sure. I have been using an older bushnell for years and finally got me something newer. Now just have to wait for a magnet for it.

• dlaneriedlanerie Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

Picked up the NX7 pro today after reading this thread. Used it around the office today on some trees and cars outside and it seems to work well. Anxious to try tomorrow with my round. Replacing a bushnell medalist I bought in college about 10 years ago when I first started playing.

• dlaneriedlanerie Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

First round with the nx7 pro in the books. Great product, easy to use, seems accurate, works quickly. Low round of the year too, though I'd attribute more of that to increased depth on the backswing. :)

• txgolfer45txgolfer45 Members Posts: 150 ✭✭✭

Ordered an NX7 Pro today. Hope to get it before Saturday.

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 w/ Project X Evenflow Green 55 R shaft
    Fairway woods: Taylormade RBZ 3HL, Callaway Epic Flash 7 wood
    Hybrids: Callaway Big Bertha 4i and 5i
    Irons: Taylormade Tour Preferred CB 6-AW, DG XP R shaft
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 56 and 60 degree
    Putter: Vons SS398

• crazygolfnutcrazygolfnut CrazyGolfNut Members Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Aug 11, 2019 12:57pm #772

I have been using my NX7 Pro for over a year now and not overly sold on it. I can shoot the flag a half a dozen times from less than 200 yards and it comes up with 4 or 5 different distances. The readings were anywhere from a 4 to 12 yard difference between the long and short distances. The slope is never the same. I understand being a yard or two off but 12 yards is a little too much.

Just completed a five round tournament and my partner had a different brand ("B") that never had this problem. He was getting maybe a 1 to 2 yard difference, not 12 yards. I may be moving on to his brand.

Post edited by crazygolfnut on
    • Driver: ________ Ping G400 Max
    • Woods: _______ Ping G410 3 & 5 woods
    • Hybrids: ______ Titleist 818H1 21* & 25*
    • Irons: _________ Titleist 718 AP1 6-W
    • Wedges: ______ Titleist Vokey SM6 52.08F & 56.08M
    • Putter: ________ Rife Mid Mallet 400
    • Ball: ___________ Snell MTB Black Yellow & Srixon Q-Star Tour Yellow
    • Bag: ___________ Datrek Lite Rider
    • GPS: ___________ Bushnell NEO Ghost
    • Rangefinder: __ Precision Pro NX7
    • GHIN: _________ HCP floats between 10 and 12

“Never bet against an old man with old clubs that have new grips”

@crazygolfnut said:
    I have been using my NX7 Pro for over a year now and not overly sold on it. I can shoot the flag a half a dozen times from less than 200 yards and it comes up with 4 or 5 different distances. The readings were anywhere from a 4 to 12 yard difference between the long and short distances. The slope is never the same. I understand being a yard or two off but 12 yards is a little too much.

Just completed a five round tournament and my partner had a different brand ("B") that never had this problem. He was getting maybe a 1 to 2 yard difference, not 12 yards. I may be moving on to his brand.

@crazygolfnut said:

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. It's interesting that it sounds like it just started to happen. It sounds like it could be 1 of 2 easy fixes. It could be the battery is getting low or the rangefinder accidentally got switched to meters instead of yards. If neither of those help, please shoot our CS team an email at [email protected] and we would be more than happy to possibly replace it.

www.precisionprogolf.com

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,561 ClubWRX

I am having issues with mine also, only had a few months, likes to register everything at 4.8 or 5.3 yds, frustrating, my Bushnell v3 was point and shoot.

Epic 9* HZRDUS Smoke
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • SEP1006SEP1006 Pearland, Tx.ClubWRX Posts: 998 ClubWRX

@dale4ace said:

@dale4ace said:

thanks in advance!

About 1 out of every 5 times I use it I will get nothing but hash marks as well. Just bought it in April of this year. Changed the battery and cleaned the lenses and same results. I will have to wait for it to turn off by itself and then shoot again, sometimes it does the same thing, sometimes it works. Very frustrating!!

Taylor Made M6 10.5 * | Ventus 6s
    Taylor Made M4 | Graphite Design IZ-7s
    Adams Pro A12 -  2 / 3 / 4 Hybrids | UST Mamiya Silver
    PXG Gen 2 0311P 5 - GW | Accra Tour 100i Stiff
    Ping Stealth Glide 2.0 54-12 / 58-06 Wedges | Wedge Flex
    JumboMax Medium grips on ALL - Dechambeau-ing it baby!!!!!
    PXG Gunboat H Putter
    PXG Staff Bag
    Snell MTB Black

@SEP1006 said:

@dale4ace said:

@dale4ace said:

thanks in advance!

About 1 out of every 5 times I use it I will get nothing but hash marks as well. Just bought it in April of this year. Changed the battery and cleaned the lenses and same results. I will have to wait for it to turn off by itself and then shoot again, sometimes it does the same thing, sometimes it works. Very frustrating!!

Howdy! Sorry you are having this issue. If you are getting hash marks after pressing and releasing the power button to get a distance and there isn't anything that could accidentally block the rangefinder like the edge of your hand/pinky finger or a cart windshield, please contact our CS team at [email protected] or 888.568.6770x1 we'd love to make this right. - Trey D.

www.precisionprogolf.com

• SEP1006SEP1006 Pearland, Tx.ClubWRX Posts: 998 ClubWRX

@SEP1006 said:

@dale4ace said:

@dale4ace said:

thanks in advance!

Howdy! Sorry you are having this issue. If you are getting hash marks after pressing and releasing the power button to get a distance and there isn't anything that could accidentally block the rangefinder like the edge of your hand/pinky finger or a cart windshield, please contact our CS team at [email protected] or 888.568.6770x1 we'd love to make this right. - Trey D.

I did, a person named Jesse told me to clean the lenses ( which I already did ) and if that didn't work to send it back to the office for them to look at.

Taylor Made M6 10.5 * | Ventus 6s
    Taylor Made M4 | Graphite Design IZ-7s
    Adams Pro A12 -  2 / 3 / 4 Hybrids | UST Mamiya Silver
    PXG Gen 2 0311P 5 - GW | Accra Tour 100i Stiff
    Ping Stealth Glide 2.0 54-12 / 58-06 Wedges | Wedge Flex
    JumboMax Medium grips on ALL - Dechambeau-ing it baby!!!!!
    PXG Gunboat H Putter
    PXG Staff Bag
    Snell MTB Black
  • awtryau89awtryau89 Members Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Got my NX7 Pro out for its first round last night in my league. I compared with my partners Bushnell V4 and the Pro was consistently 2-3 yards longer than his yardage. Im not sure which one was the correct yardage but it was good to see it was consistent. I need to evaluate the slope function to see how accurate that is as well. There are a few holes I know exactly what it should be so I can compare. So far so good. No crazy differences in yardages shooting the same pin 2-3 times. There was fluctuation but it was negligible based on my steadiness of hand.

• Arlin964Arlin964 Members Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

Just a public service announcement for anyone who might be searching for this. I have the NX7 without slope and lately I noticed all my shots were ending up way short. I played last week and another guys laser had a flag at 160 while mine said 148. I thought it was faulty and needed calibration. Turns out it was just a dummy (me) who somehow accidentally hit the Mode button and changed it to meters. Stupid me played probably 40 holes before I figured it out.

TaylorMade R1 10.5*
    Ping Anser 3w
    Callaway Rogue X - 3h, 4h, 5h
    Nickent 6DX - 6-PW
    Wilson Staff PMP 50*
    Cleveland CBX 56*
    Odyssey #7s O-Works
  • propmanpropman Members Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Arlin964 said:
    Just a public service announcement for anyone who might be searching for this. I have the NX7 without slope and lately I noticed all my shots were ending up way short. I played last week and another guys laser had a flag at 160 while mine said 148. I thought it was faulty and needed calibration. Turns out it was just a dummy (me) who somehow accidentally hit the Mode button and changed it to meters. Stupid me played probably 40 holes before I figured it out.

I've made this mistake before and I know of others who have done the same. Seems to be pretty common.

15 hcp

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file