Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Comments

• MathwizMathwiz Members  986WRX Points: 123Posts: 986 Golden Tee
    I took my NX7 Pro to the course today and I must say it performed very well. I used it with the slope feature off until I had a shot that needed it to come into play. I like how the slope feature can be toggled on and off with the press of a button. It acquired my target flags very fast and the jolt feature worked flawlessly. The optics are impressive. The pocket on my bag that I keep it in is rather tight with it being stored in the case so I took it out of the case and put it in the pocket. That is when I noticed that the lens at both ends of the unit are recessed and therefore are well protected. I also like the size in that I can shoot my target and then slip it in my front pocket while I make my shot. Overall I was impressed with the unit, and this coming from a guy with a Leupold GX3i gathering dust now.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5°
    Taylormade 2017 M2 15°
    Srixon U65 20° 3 iron
    Srixon z565 4 thru PW
    48° & 52° Cleveland CBX wedges
    Cleveland Smart sole wedge 58°
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin  center shaft

All subject to change in the blink of an eye.........and I blink a lot.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • MSchadMSchad Members  299WRX Points: 50Posts: 299 Greens
    Just ordered myself one this morning. Never owned one before, and at 64 yrs, hope it works for me.
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens
    Mathwiz wrote:

I took my NX7 Pro to the course today and I must say it performed very well. I used it with the slope feature off until I had a shot that needed it to come into play. I like how the slope feature can be toggled on and off with the press of a button. It acquired my target flags very fast and the jolt feature worked flawlessly. The optics are impressive. The pocket on my bag that I keep it in is rather tight with it being stored in the case so I took it out of the case and put it in the pocket. That is when I noticed that the lens at both ends of the unit are recessed and therefore are well protected. I also like the size in that I can shoot my target and then slip it in my front pocket while I make my shot. Overall I was impressed with the unit, and this coming from a guy with a Leupold GX3i gathering dust now.

Great review. We are happy you like your NX7 Pro and hope the slope feature can shave off a few strokes each round!

MSchad wrote:

Just ordered myself one this morning. Never owned one before, and at 64 yrs, hope it works for me.

Thank you for your business. Let us know how you like it!
    Posted:
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.

www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg

• 96p99396p993 Members  271WRX Points: 0Posts: 271
    Just place my order...My new course has some pretty elevated greens, excited to see how well the slope function works
    Posted:
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors  290WRX Points: 73Posts: 290 Greens
    96p993 wrote:

Just place my order...My new course has some pretty elevated greens, excited to see how well the slope function works

Let us know!
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

Our $30 rebate on the NX7 is available now until the end of June!

Also, the Pro version has a $50 rebate until the end of June!

Free battery replacement for all and don't forget the 30-day money back guarantee.
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

Advertisement
  • JustmuckitJustmuckit St. Louis, MOMembers  1517WRX Points: 178Handicap: 10.7Posts: 1,517 Platinum Tees
    Speaking of rebates, I received my $50 check today. About three weeks from the time I sent in the form.
    Posted:
  • 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers  143WRX Points: 43Handicap: 1.9Posts: 143 Fairways
    Justmuckit wrote:

Speaking of rebates, I received my $50 check today. About three weeks from the time I sent in the form.

Got my $50 rebate in the mail on Saturday. Also about 3 weeks for me.
    Posted:
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3 33"
    1puttAU wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

We try to get your rebate back ASAP. 3 weeks is typical! Hope you both are enjoying your Pros. Weather has gotten really nice in Ohio/Kentucky recently.
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

• 1puttAU1puttAU Columbus, GAMembers  143WRX Points: 43Handicap: 1.9Posts: 143 Fairways

1puttAU wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

We try to get your rebate back ASAP. 3 weeks is typical! Hope you both are enjoying your Pros. Weather has gotten really nice in Ohio/Kentucky recently.

Played in a scramble this past Friday and it worked great. I love the slope version and there are a few holes at my home course where there is some significant slope so it is nice to be able to know the exact yardages. Also, our range is uphill too, so it is nice to be able to know the true distance while I'm practicing.
    Posted:
    King Cobra F9 9.0° w/ Fujikura Atmos 6S
    Titleist 985H 17° w/ Proforce V2 104g
    Titleist 716 AP2 3-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g
    Titleist SM5 50°/12° F Grind, 54°/10° S Grind, & 58°/8° M Grind
    All of the above with Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard Grips
    Scotty Cameron Newport 3 33"
    1puttAU wrote:

1puttAU wrote:

Justmuckit wrote:

Played in a scramble this past Friday and it worked great. I love the slope version and there are a few holes at my home course where there is some significant slope so it is nice to be able to know the exact yardages. Also, our range is uphill too, so it is nice to be able to know the true distance while I'm practicing.

I am sure everyone wants to ride in your cart to get the slope distances for those holes!! Some courses around us can give a 15-20 yard difference.
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

Advertisement

96p993 wrote:

Let us know!

Recieved mine yesterday, will hopefully play this week or weekend. The rangefinder is light but feels solid. Will update after playing with it
    Posted:
    Who does everyone have in the RBC Heritage this week?
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

• sfigginssfiggins Members  401WRX Points: 76Posts: 401 Greens

Free battery replacement for all and don't forget the 30-day money back guarantee.

Don't want to be greedy, but is there a GolfWRX discount coupon?
    Posted:
  • noblegabenoblegabe Members  1WRX Points: 0Handicap: 11Posts: 1
    I have been playing with the NX7 Pro for 2 weeks now. Every time I shoot it next to my buddies Leupold its the exact same number. I am especially pleased with the Target Acquisition. As a husky 5"11 220 lb guy who walks every round, I was worried about shaky hands during the final holes and getting a number. No problem, as long as the reticle swipes over the flag once or twice I get the yardage every time. My expectations were exceeded for my first range finder.

Me and 11 others took Kevin Na in my 136 person fantasy golf league. All picks for the year were made before the Tournament of Champions. Only 1 guy had Sergio last week for a huge jump in the ranks.
    Posted:
  • gibbiesmallsgibbiesmalls Members  464WRX Points: 132Posts: 464 Greens
    sfiggins wrote:

Forget the GolfWRX discount - go to budgetgolf.com tomorrow (only a 24 hr sale - coupon code "social") for a 20% discount and get it for $199. Oh and the mail in rebate still applies. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Posted:

Advertisement
    noblegabe wrote:

I have been playing with the NX7 Pro for 2 weeks now. Every time I shoot it next to my buddies Leupold its the exact same number. I am especially pleased with the Target Acquisition. As a husky 5"11 220 lb guy who walks every round, I was worried about shaky hands during the final holes and getting a number. No problem, as long as the reticle swipes over the flag once or twice I get the yardage every time. My expectations were exceeded for my first range finder.

Me and 11 others took Kevin Na in my 136 person fantasy golf league. All picks for the year were made before the Tournament of Champions. Only 1 guy had Sergio last week for a huge jump in the ranks.

Happy Sergio finally got a Major. Your buddy picked him to win it before the Champions?
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

• cwh1882cwh1882 Members  301WRX Points: 0Posts: 301

sfiggins wrote:

Forget the GolfWRX discount - go to budgetgolf.com tomorrow (only a 24 hr sale - coupon code "social") for a 20% discount and get it for $199. Oh and the mail in rebate still applies. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks! This has been confirmed with Precision Pro Golf?
    Posted:
  • GolfGrouchGolfGrouch Members  474WRX Points: 92Handicap: 10Posts: 474 Greens

sfiggins wrote:

OK, I succumbed to the peer pressure. I've been playing golf for over 20 years and this will be my first laser rangefinder. The free battery replacement program was the clincher for me. Precision Pro Golf better stay in business for a long time!
    Posted:
    Your "GolfWRX Likes" are greatly appreciated!
    • Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
    • TaylorMade M3 Driver with TENSEI Blue Stiff Shaft
    • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
    • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
    • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter
  • tjl48tjl48 MNMembers  237WRX Points: 53Handicap: 4Posts: 237 Fairways
    Just missed out on the budget golf deal. Coupon code expired an hour before I saw it. Was hoping to replace my Pro X7 with NX7 Pro. The X7 is a little bulky.
    Posted:
  • MSchadMSchad Members  299WRX Points: 50Posts: 299 Greens
    tjl48 wrote:

Just missed out on the budget golf deal. Coupon code expired an hour before I saw it. Was hoping to replace my Pro X7 with NX7 Pro. The X7 is a little bulky.

A 15% off code is: 15OFFTHP
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]

Advertisement
    tjl48 wrote:

The $50 rebate is good till the end of June!
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

GolfGrouch wrote:

sfiggins wrote:

OK, I succumbed to the peer pressure. I've been playing golf for over 20 years and this will be my first laser rangefinder. The free battery replacement program was the clincher for me. Precision Pro Golf better stay in business for a long time!

We are honored to be your first laser! Thanks for the business and we look forward to providing an excellent product at a fair price for golfers like yourself and others for years to come. Golf is expensive enough as it is, we are grateful to be able to provide a first tier laser at a third tier price.
    Posted:

www.precisionprogolf.com

What is the weight of the NX7 Pro? I googled for over 10 mins. to no avail. Thanks in advance!
    Posted:
  • BMRiskoBMRisko Members  162WRX Points: 0Posts: 162
    GolfGrouch wrote:

What is the weight of the NX7 Pro? I googled for over 10 mins. to no avail. Thanks in advance!

For some reason I remember 7ish oz from one of the reviews I was reading. Mine is in the mail as we speak, but I should be able to verify when it arrives.
    Posted:
  • TekrayTekray Members  35WRX Points: 26Posts: 35 Bunkers
    I'll weight mine in a few hours for ya, with or without the carry case?
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Tekray wrote:

I'll weight mine in a few hours for ya, with or without the carry case?

Without case. Thanks!
    Posted:
    Have played a single round with the Pro version, have to say Im impressed. The unit is quick and precise, I had no issue locking onto the flag quickly. The slope option works well...All in all Im really happy with the unit!!
    Posted:
  • jacot23jacot23 Members  1317WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,317 Bunkers
    Does the NX7 NON pro have slope?
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX-900 Driver Graphite Design Nano Reloaded S flex 44.75"
    Callaway X2Hot 17* fairway
    Adams Tight Lies 3&4 hybrid
    Cobra King F7 irons 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 50*& 56*(raw) wedges
    34" Machine M2 Converter Aluminum Bronze w/center shaft hosel,
    Steelfiber i110 S flex tipped 2.5",
    Winn mid size pistol grip.

WITB

Advertisement
  • TekrayTekray Members  35WRX Points: 26Posts: 35 Bunkers
    ^No, slope only on Pro
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.