ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Precision Pro NX7/NX7 Pro

Comments

• Carolina Golfer 2Carolina Golfer 2 Advanced Members Posts: 9,055 ✭✭
    Used my NX7 Pro model for two rounds now and couldn't be happier.

Its fast accurate and very easy to hold.

I skimmed part of the thread so sorry if it's been mentioned. But the hard case is of very top quality.
    PING G400 MAX 10.5 Fujikura Pro 2.0 65g R
    Titleist F2 917 18* Diamana 60g S+
    Titleist 816 H1 21* Diamana S+
    Srixon 585 Modus Tour 3 105
    Titleist SM7 50.8, 54.8 and 58.12
    Odyssey EXO #7 35"
  • Precision Pro GolfPrecision Pro Golf Sponsors Posts: 243 ✭✭

Finau

Close!

AlbertK77 wrote:

I finally played with my NX7 Pro and I am very pleased with it. Great size and the slope feature is really nice to have. Great job guys.

Albert

We really appreciate the feedback, Albert!

Used my NX7 Pro model for two rounds now and couldn't be happier.

Its fast accurate and very easy to hold.

I skimmed part of the thread so sorry if it's been mentioned. But the hard case is of very top quality.

One of the biggest improvements from our NEXUS to the NX7 has been the hard carrying case. Thanks!
    Swing with Confidence. Hit More Greens.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

$20 OFF NX7 Series with Discount Code GOLFWRX.

PPG-_Swing_With_Confidence.jpg
  • Double KDouble K Advanced Members Posts: 706 ✭✭
    Can you please post when the Pro is restocked?
    Titleist 913D2 10.5* GD DI-6s
    Titleist 913F 15* Project X X-flex
    Adams 22* Hybrid
    Titleist 710 AP2 4 - PW
    Titleist SM4 50, 54, 58
    Scotty FuturaX or Tank Cruiser #7
  • MSchadMSchad Advanced Members Posts: 299
    edited April 2017
    Have used my NX7 Pro for a few rounds now. Was concerned about shaky hands and not the best vision anymore at 64yrs. Vision/clarity is absolutely no problem! Distances at 200+- yds (not that I am that accurate) required a couple tries at first to get a reading until I figured out how to use the TAG functionality and have not had any problems since. Great unit and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. My brother in-law is actually thinking of getting one and will use it for bow hunting also.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade M2[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike Sumo 3w, 5w[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nike CPR 26*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Mizuno JPX-EZ Forged, 5-PW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 50,54,58[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scotty Futura X7M DB[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Precision Pro NX7 Pro[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Arccos Game Tracker[/font]
    Double K wrote:

The NX7 Pro is in stock as of today and we are currently fulfilling online orders.

Thanks

MSchad wrote:

Have used my NX7 Pro for a few rounds now. Was concerned about shaky hands and not the best vision anymore at 64yrs. Vision/clarity is absolutely no problem! Distances at 200+- yds (not that I am that accurate) required a couple tries at first to get a reading until I figured out how to use the TAG functionality and have not had any problems since. Great unit and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone. My brother in-law is actually thinking of getting one and will use it for bow hunting also.

Thank you for the recommendation!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• krtgolfingkrtgolfing Advanced Members Posts: 1,038 ✭✭

Double K wrote:

The NX7 Pro is in stock as of today and we are currently fulfilling online orders.

Thanks

MSchad wrote:

If I was to order the Pro version today would it be able to get here by 5/4/2017. With the exception that UPS/FedEx does not lose the package? Going out of town for vacation/ two rounds of golf and want to know if I would receive it in time. If not I will still probably order one, but after I get back.
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver
    Taylor Made M2 3 Wood
    Taylor Made M2 3 Hybrid
    Taylor Made PSI 4 Iron - Approach Wedge
    Titleist Vokey SM5 54* & 60*
    Odyssey Works Red #1W S
  • etotheoetotheo Advanced Members Posts: 108

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?

Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:

[url="http://www.golf.com/equipment/2017/01/24/live-blog-pga-merchandise-show"]http://www.golf.com/equipment/2017/01/24/live-blog-pga-merchandise-show[/url]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottkramer/2017/01/30/4-clever-items-at-the-pga-merchandise-show/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

It's a long shot... would free shipping include Canada?
    Ping bag filled with Ping clubs...
    krtgolfing wrote:

Double K wrote:

Thanks

MSchad wrote:

If I was to order the Pro version today would it be able to get here by 5/4/2017. With the exception that UPS/FedEx does not lose the package? Going out of town for vacation/ two rounds of golf and want to know if I would receive it in time. If not I will still probably order one, but after I get back.

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• krtgolfingkrtgolfing Advanced Members Posts: 1,038 ✭✭

krtgolfing wrote:

Double K wrote:

Thanks

MSchad wrote:

Demand for the NX7s, especially the Pro version has been tough to keep up with. Our warehouse will not have any available until May 10th. We are shipping product to courses, retailers, and online partners today so there is a chance a local dealer or e-commerce site may be able to get a Pro to you by the 5th. Where will you be playing golf? We may be sending product there. Thanks for your understanding and patience as we are trying our best to ramp up production to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

Thanks for the update. I will probably just wait until I get back from vacation and order one. Save a little bit of cash for some shirts/ memorabilia. I am going down to Orlando and doing the whole Disney/ Universal thing. Got rounds books for Tranquilo Golf Club and Bay Hill.
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver
    Taylor Made M2 3 Wood
    Taylor Made M2 3 Hybrid
    Taylor Made PSI 4 Iron - Approach Wedge
    Titleist Vokey SM5 54* & 60*
    Odyssey Works Red #1W S
    etotheo wrote:

Has anybody been able to get their hands on either of the new Precision Pro NX7/NX7Prorange finders that are being released this year and have thoughts on the value/quality compared to bushnell/nikon?

Here are two reviews from the PGA Show:

http://www.golf.com/...erchandise-show

http://www.forbes.co...w/#514ce1433f33

The NX7 is available for pre-order now: www.precisionprogolf.com/products/nx7-laser-rangefinder

The NX7 is our 3rd generation rangefinder at a $199.95 price point and we released a Pro model at $249.95 with slope- you can turn off and pulse vibration technology. We offer free shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee on both.

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks

It's a long shot... would free shipping include Canada?

We do free international shipping on all order $150+. We also have distribution in Canada with Golf Trends.

Golf Trends contact information: www.precisionprogolf.com/pages/canadian-dealers

Dealer Locator: www.precisionprogolf.com/apps/store-locator
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Check out our dealer map to see if there is a course near you with the NX7 and NX7 Pro on the shelf!

www.precisionprogolf.com/apps/store-locator
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• Seamus McDuffSeamus McDuff Advanced Members Posts: 845 ✭✭
    BMRisko wrote:

Is the Pro out of stock? I ordered one last week from budgetgolf.com and they now say they're waiting for a shipment(May3rd) even though they already charged me and sent me tracking info.

Same here...not sure why they charged me and sent tracking info if they were OOS. I was waiting on delivery yesterday as I had received a UPS delivery notice from them. Guess I won't be trying it out for another few weeks or so.

Still waiting for a shipping update from them, but they did send me an email today asking me if the NX7 Pro is meeting my expectations.

BMRisko wrote:

Is the Pro out of stock? I ordered one last week from budgetgolf.com and they now say they're waiting for a shipment(May3rd) even though they already charged me and sent me tracking info.

Same here...not sure why they charged me and sent tracking info if they were OOS. I was waiting on delivery yesterday as I had received a UPS delivery notice from them. Guess I won't be trying it out for another few weeks or so.

Still waiting for a shipping update from them, but they did send me an email today asking me if the NX7 Pro is meeting my expectations.

What is your order number?
    www.precisionprogolf.com

BMRisko wrote:

Sent it via PM.

I knew I wouldn't have it from them by now, just found it funny that they're asking me for feedback when they know I haven't received it yet.

BMRisko wrote:

Sent it via PM.

I knew I wouldn't have it from them by now, just found it funny that they're asking me for feedback when they know I haven't received it yet.

It is odd that budgetgolf.com sent a feedback email when they knew you had yet to receive your Pro.

As mentioned in our DM, we recommend contacting them next week to get an update.

Budget Golf's # is 1 815 630 2098

Thanks
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Only two more days to sign up for our Giveaway contest with Golf WRX.

1 NX7 Winner and 1 NX7 Pro Winner.

The link is below!

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1470618-giveaway-precision-pro-laser-rangefinders-2-winners/
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• GolfGrouchGolfGrouch Advanced Members Posts: 452 ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    What are the dimensions of the NX7? I tried searching for the information on the company website but it doesn't seem to have it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Your "GolfWRX Likes" are greatly appreciated!
    • Titleist 690MB Forged Irons 3-PW
    • Nike Vapor Fly Pro Driver with MRC Diamana S+ Blue Board Stiff Shaft
    • TaylorMade V-Steel 15° 3-Wood
    • Titleist Spin Milled 56° and 60° Wedges
    • Scotty Cameron Newport Mil-Spec Putter
    GolfGrouch wrote:

What are the dimensions of the NX7? I tried searching for the information on the company website but it doesn't seem to have it.

5x3x2 inches
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• westcyderydinwestcyderydin Advanced Members Posts: 333

The link is below!

http://www.golfwrx.c...ders-2-winners/

When do we find out who the winners are?
    Driver - Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5*, Titleist 'ahina 72g Stiff
    3 wood- TEE EX9 15*, Matrix Ozik MFS 75M4 Black Tie 75g Stiff
    5 wood- Maltby UFW 18*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 85x
    7 wood- Maltby UFW 21*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 95x (-.5")
    4I-GW - Maltby PTM Forged Pearl Satin, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    52.08* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    56.10* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    Putter - TaylorMade Classic 79 TM-880
  • happygolferhappygolfer Golfer Advanced Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Thanks for the fast turnaround time on my NX7 Pro rebate (that I wrote GOLFWRX on the form) image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' /> .
    Ping G30 SF TEC
    Ping G 3 & 5 SF TEC Woods
    Ping G Tour 9 4 Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-U
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54 & 58
    Ping TR Knome

The link is below!

http://www.golfwrx.c...ders-2-winners/

When do we find out who the winners are?

We sent an email announcing the winners to all that entered yesterday!

Thanks for the fast turnaround time on my NX7 Pro rebate (that I wrote GOLFWRX on the form) image/pimp.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':pimp:' /> .

Of course, thanks for your business and enjoy the Pro image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• RfdongRfdong Members Posts: 23
    Couple of questions.

How do you use the TAG function on the NX7 pro? I only find one way to use the unit press the button and when you let go it vibrates and gives a #. Prior to letting go nothing happens, do you scan back and forth on the target prior to letting go? No scan function in the pro, those two things correct?
    Rfdong wrote:

Couple of questions.

How do you use the TAG function on the NX7 pro? I only find one way to use the unit press the button and when you let go it vibrates and gives a #. Prior to letting go nothing happens, do you scan back and forth on the target prior to letting go? No scan function in the pro, those two things correct?

The Pro will always be on the TAG function as it allows you to shoot any target whether it be a bunker, green, flag, or tree. We did not incorporate a scanning function as we strive to make our products user-friendly through listening to consumer feedback. The TAG function picks up a target within a second and vibrates when you are locked onto the target, which takes one simple click.
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Live in Australia and want an NX7 or NX7 Pro Rangefinder?

Wait no more, the Golf Clearance Outlet has stock at all stores and online.

https://www.golfclearanceoutlet.com.au/grouped-items/precision-pro-rangefinders.html
    www.precisionprogolf.com

Use the code: GOLFWRX1 to receive $20 off any purchase.

The NX7s $30-$50 rebates will still be accepted until the end of June for all US customers.

Act fast! The code will only be live until the end of June!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• jacot23jacot23 Advanced Members Posts: 1,317

The NX7s $30-$50 rebates will still be accepted until the end of June for all US customers.

Dangit, I just bought a NX7 Pro, but thanks for reminding me to send in the rebate.

P.S. Love the new rangefinder!
    Mizuno JPX-900 Driver Graphite Design Nano Reloaded S flex 44.75"
    Callaway X2Hot 17* fairway
    Adams Tight Lies 3&4 hybrid
    Cobra King F7 irons 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 50*& 56*(raw) wedges
    34" Machine M2 Converter Aluminum Bronze w/center shaft hosel,
    Steelfiber i110 S flex tipped 2.5",
    Winn mid size pistol grip.

WITB
    jacot23 wrote:

Dangit, I just bought a NX7 Pro, but thanks for reminding me to send in the rebate.

P.S. Love the new rangefinder!

Glad you like it!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• tjl48tjl48 Advanced Members Posts: 172 ✭✭
    Still waiting for budget golf to ship mine. Getting anxious.
    tjl48 wrote:

They told me today that the shipment they were expecting yesterday has been delayed until next week.

Sounds like Precision Pro is giving them the run around.
  • BMRiskoBMRisko Advanced Members Posts: 162
    tjl48 wrote:

Same here...I contacted them and have not heard back. At this rate, by the time we get them, the rebate will be expired and summer golf season will be half over.
  • MinaretsMinarets Advanced Members Posts: 3,823 ✭✭
    Hmm, may be my Father's Day gift.
    Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
    Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
    Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
    Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
    Putter: SeeMore mFGP
    Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV
  • gatorheadgatorhead Advanced Members Posts: 298
    As anybody noticed any yardage variations with theirs? Mine is consistently 3-5 yards shorter then the other people in my group. Most of them have Bushnells

Demand for the NX7 rangefinders has been overwhelming since launching the product line in March. We are ramping up production to meet demand on the NX7 and NX7 PRO rangefinders.

We are sending product out to our vendors early next week and Budget Golf is included in this so hopefully, you all can get yours from this shipment.

So what happened? Budgetgolf says they never received their shipment that they were expecting on the 3rd and that you pretty much confirmed here.
    edited May 2017

Demand for the NX7 rangefinders has been overwhelming since launching the product line in March. We are ramping up production to meet demand on the NX7 and NX7 PRO rangefinders.

We are sending product out to our vendors early next week and Budget Golf is included in this so hopefully, you all can get yours from this shipment.

So what happened? Budgetgolf says they never received their shipment that they were expecting on the 3rd and that you pretty much confirmed here.

x2, would like some better info from the source before I call back to cancel my order and go with a Leupold.
  • xjohnxxjohnx Advanced Members Posts: 2,005
    BMRisko wrote:

x2, would like some better info from the source before I call back to cancel my order and go with a Leupold.

Still in stock and ready to ship. https://www.herringtoncatalog.com/products/nx7-pro-golf-rangefinder/
  • YoMikeTYoMikeT Members Posts: 43
    Just ordered a pro. Couldn't pass up the coupon code plus $50 rebate!
  • westcyderydinwestcyderydin Advanced Members Posts: 333
    Ordered the Pro a few days ago through the website...it looks like its supposed to ship out on 5/10. Can't wait!
    Driver - Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5*, Titleist 'ahina 72g Stiff
    3 wood- TEE EX9 15*, Matrix Ozik MFS 75M4 Black Tie 75g Stiff
    5 wood- Maltby UFW 18*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 85x
    7 wood- Maltby UFW 21*, Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 95x (-.5")
    4I-GW - Maltby PTM Forged Pearl Satin, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    52.08* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    56.10* - Maltby FGT Forged, Project X 6.0 Flighted
    Putter - TaylorMade Classic 79 TM-880

Bueller???
  • Outdors21Outdors21 Advanced Members Posts: 318 ✭✭
    So, I contacted customer service about this, but figured I'd post here too.

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago and have played 2 rounds with it. I wear Oakley's my entire round and do my lasering with them on. This thing has been MASSIVELY inconsistent for me. I have been having to tag the flag 5-6 times. If i am 150 away, I'll get yardages as follows: 148.2, 151.3, 155.2, 4.6, 121.5.

Those are not typos. Also, in slope mode, the slope reading is always different than other range finders in the group...and 10-15 yards different on significant uphill or downhill.

Am I doing something wrong? Does it hate my glasses?

Frustrated.
    David

[font=georgia, serif]TM M1 430 9.5* moved to 8.9* - Kuro Kage Silver 70 X Flex[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif][font=georgia,serif]TM V Steel 15* - Aldila NV Green 65g X[/font][/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM RSi UDI 18* 2 iron - D.G. X100[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM RSi TP 4-PW - Project X 6.5 Flighted [/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM EF Dark Smoke Wedges (50*, 55*, 60*) Project X 6.5 [/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Odyssey O-Works Black #1 (34")[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Cut Blue[/font]
    Outdors21 wrote:

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago and have played 2 rounds with it. I wear Oakley's my entire round and do my lasering with them on. This thing has been MASSIVELY inconsistent for me. I have been having to tag the flag 5-6 times. If i am 150 away, I'll get yardages as follows: 148.2, 151.3, 155.2, 4.6, 121.5.

Those are not typos. Also, in slope mode, the slope reading is always different than other range finders in the group...and 10-15 yards different on significant uphill or downhill.

Frustrated.

Lol are you putting your glasses in front of the rangefinder? How could your sunglasses have any influence on the functions of the rangefinder?
    Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Handled through customer service. Thanks for contacting us!
    www.precisionprogolf.com

• Outdors21Outdors21 Advanced Members Posts: 318 ✭✭
    xjohnx wrote:

Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Lol are you putting your glasses in front of the rangefinder? How could your sunglasses have any influence on the functions of the rangefinder?

Exactly. I was just stumped. Customer service gave me some ideas and I'm going to try it another round.
    David

[font=georgia, serif]TM M1 430 9.5* moved to 8.9* - Kuro Kage Silver 70 X Flex[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif][font=georgia,serif]TM V Steel 15* - Aldila NV Green 65g X[/font][/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM RSi UDI 18* 2 iron - D.G. X100[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM RSi TP 4-PW - Project X 6.5 Flighted [/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]TM EF Dark Smoke Wedges (50*, 55*, 60*) Project X 6.5 [/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Odyssey O-Works Black #1 (34")[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Cut Blue[/font]
  • traderfxtraderfx Members Posts: 65
    Outdors21 wrote:

xjohnx wrote:

Outdors21 wrote:

Frustrated.

Exactly. I was just stumped. Customer service gave me some ideas and I'm going to try it another round.

Can you let us know what steps customer service said to try? It would be very helpful. They have a link to product videos/tutorials, but there is nothing there on the website. Thanks
    edited May 2017
    Precision Pro Golf,

Is there a reason you are dodging questions about status for those who ordered through Budget Golf?

EDIT: Don't worry about responding...I went ahead cancelled my order and purchased a different brand.
    BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Is there a reason you are dodging questions about status for those who ordered through Budget Golf?

EDIT: Don't worry about responding...I went ahead cancelled my order and purchased a different brand.

Budget Golf handles their own orders and fulfillment. Any shipping information sent from them is out of our control. We have been backordered for a few weeks because of high demand. Sorry for the issues and delay in response. Thanks
    www.precisionprogolf.com

BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Budget Golf handles their own orders and fulfillment. Any shipping information sent from them is out of our control. We have been backordered for a few weeks because of high demand. Sorry for the issues and delay in response. Thanks

Budget Golf informed me that the manufacturer kept pushing their delivery date back and it was out of their hands. At this point it was just easier to cancel and move on to another option.

BMRisko wrote:

Precision Pro Golf,

Understandable, but on April 19th you directly addressed when BG would be receiving a shipment. That date has obviously changed, so I don't think we are wrong in asking for an update.
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Advanced Members Posts: 4,692 ✭✭
    Sounds like a great idea harassing a sponsor that actually gets on here and posts to help us all out. Just saying.....
    TM M3 9.5 GD AD DI Black 6
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    TM M3 4 Iron Atmos
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG 54*
    TM HI TOE 60*
    TM MY Spider Tour Black
    OspreyCI wrote:

Sounds like a great idea harassing a sponsor that actually gets on here and posts to help us all out. Just saying.....

Agreed, Same thing with the Flightscope Mevo thread. God forbid a company makes a great product at a great price and can't keep up with demand. These things happen with manufacturing and product testing. I'm sure there are already WRX members whining that they can't order Rory's new irons yet when DJ probably hasn't even gotten his. If we lived in a world where everything happened when it was supposed to/we wanted it to, I wouldn't have to ask if I'm supposed to swipe or insert my debit card every time I want to buy a drink at a gas station.
  • Tony BTony B Advanced Members Posts: 156

Ordered the Pro a few days ago through the website...it looks like its supposed to ship out on 5/10. Can't wait!

Website states shipping 5/12 now...

I contacted precision pro for an update as I ordered last week with a $20 off coupon hoping it would ship by the 10th. They got back to me via email in less than 15 minutes with an answer... great service. They are waiting on the hard cases to arrive tomorrow, and will be shipping out on the 12th.
    Ping G400 SF Tec 9* - Mitsubishi C6 Blue Shaft - Stiff @ 45.25" - SW D7
    Ping G 3w SFT @ 16* - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 19* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 22* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping G400 26* Hybrid - Ping Alta CB - Stiff - D3
    Ping i200 6i-GW, Nippon Modus3 105 soft stepped Stiff - Purple Dot - D2
    Ping Glide ES 56* (bent to 55*) & 60*, Modus3 105 Wedge Shaft - Black Dot - D4
    Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C @ 32.75"