To all the arm lock users

Comments

• kenstlkenstl Members Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got my Evnroll Arm Lock putter finished off. Since it’s 25 degrees I have only been able to roll it indoors thus far, but looking forward to using it in 2019.

Cobra LTD Driver
    Wishon 929 4 wood
    SL Sterling Irons 5-LW
    Evnroll Arm Lock Putter
  • I_HATE_SNOWI_HATE_SNOW Members Posts: 3,346 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I built an armlock, used an iron shaft and a long grip. Worked great in the basement but not at the course. My problem is my arms don't extend to perfectly straight and I could not get comfortable with the straight shaft, if they allowed for a bent shaft, I'd be all over it.
  • mudgolfmudgolf Members Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    I tried arm lock several years ago and had mixed results. Arm Lock technique was definately money on short putts in pressure situations. With all the recent success on tour i decided to try my Kuchar arm lock again and having been having problems squaring up my shoulders. Any suggestions?
  • Deuce78Deuce78 Members Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    mudgolf wrote:
    I tried arm lock several years ago and had mixed results. Arm Lock technique was definately money on short putts in pressure situations. With all the recent success on tour i decided to try my Kuchar arm lock again and having been having problems squaring up my shoulders. Any suggestions?

More loft move back one ball.
    TM M5 [email protected] HZRDUS T1100 65g 6.5
    PING G410 [email protected] HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5 
    PING G410 17.5 HZRDUS T1100 85g 6.5
    Nike vapor fly pro 2 iron black tie 105x
    MP32/712mb/MP69/714mb/MP4/s55/900 Tour/iblade/5-7-965 combo/MP63/iblade 3-PW
    Vokey sm6/Tour Gorge/TVD/black Glides
    NIPPON 1150gh X flex/kbs tour V 120x/Steelfiber 125x
    Kuchar #1/Lamont Mann Custom ARM LOCK/custom Arm Locks-Scotty, Odyssey, TM
  • golf9596golf9596 Members Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Cptwiggly wrote:

I've had the Betti SS28 SB in the cart for the last week. I want to see what the new Odyssey Arm Lock putters look like first. It's hard to drop $450 on a putter that you can't try anywhere around you.
    I was thinking the same thing ($450) and not knowing how it will work or fit. I ended up ordering a #1 wide from Callaway and it should be here this week. I'll let you know how it works when I get a chance to play with it.
    Driver..Ping G410 LST-PO-70S
    3 Wood TM M6 Project X 75-S
    TM Stage 2 18.5* Speeder VC7-S
    Apex Forged...4-PW $-tapper-S
    Putter.....Scott Cameron Big Sur Pro Platinum 46
              ......Swag. Suave one. 33.4”
    Mac Daddy PM..51* & 57*
    Titleist 4up Carry
    Pro V 1 (2017
  • dearth12dearth12 Members Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know where the SuperStroke 17” grips can be found?

I use this grip on my arm lock putters and need to replace one, but can’t seem to find the grip anywhere.
    Taylormade M3 w/ Tensei CK White-70X
    Cobra F8 5/6 wood w/ Evenflow Blue-75X
    Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron 17* w/ Dynamic Gold AMT X
    Callaway Apex Pro Smoke 4-PW w/ Elevate Tour Smoke X-100
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 50*, 55*, 60* w/ Elevate Tour Smoke X-100 (soft stepped once)
    Taylormade Spider Tour Black (Armlock) w/ SuperStroke 17”
  • 300_yard_drives300_yard_drives Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    dearth12 wrote:

I use this grip on my arm lock putters and need to replace one, but can’t seem to find the grip anywhere.

Ebay or golfworks
  • kenstlkenstl Members Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 17, 2019 6:26pm #99
    dearth12 wrote:

Check out Jumbo Grips brand that Bryson sponsors, they are selling one
    Cobra LTD Driver
    Wishon 929 4 wood
    SL Sterling Irons 5-LW
    Evnroll Arm Lock Putter
  • CptwigglyCptwiggly Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    golf9596 wrote:

Cptwiggly wrote:

I've had the Betti SS28 SB in the cart for the last week. I want to see what the new Odyssey Arm Lock putters look like first. It's hard to drop $450 on a putter that you can't try anywhere around you.
    I was thinking the same thing ($450) and not knowing how it will work or fit. I ended up ordering a #1 wide from Callaway and it should be here this week. I'll let you know how it works when I get a chance to play with it.

I played around with a Stroke Lab putter at Dicks. I do prefer the white hot micro face to the o-works. Feels a little firmer. I think I’ll give it a couple weeks and then order a 1W arm lock after I hear a few reviews.
  • Downtown_Brown_41Downtown_Brown_41 AlabamaMembers Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 20, 2019 2:42pm #101
    Anyone got an extra they are willing to part with? I'm struggling to find one online and wanted to check here before building

Edit* Thanks Deuce! Going to dial this in once we get some decent weather
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    M3 8.5* PO 70 / M1 9.5* Kiyoshi White 75
    Nike VR Pro Ltd 15* Fuji Sapphire 
    915F 21* TBD
    P790 3 Aldila RIP 105
    P7TW 4-P X100
    TP EF 52° S400
    Hi Toe 56° X100
    Vokey K 60/06 Hi Rev 2.0
    Piretti Cortino- 36” 
    V1x 

• 300_yard_drives300_yard_drives Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone got an extra they are willing to part with? I’m struggling to find one online and wanted to check here before building
    Ive got a kuchar #2 collecting dust and it will not be used again.
    I could part with one, see post #39...
  • MaineMarinerMaineMariner Members Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 21, 2019 9:14pm #104
    I don't want to keep spamming the Odyssey Arm Lock thread, but mine arrived today. This is my first experience with any sort of arm lock putter, and it has been very interesting.

My immediate thought after hitting a few putts was... oh my god I hate this. It felt unnatural, forced, and weird. I think I LOOKED like I was doing it right, but it felt bizarre. Really, it was hard to even hold the putter correctly at all. Most importantly, it didn't feel like the putter was "locked" into anything.

However, I fiddled and fussed and within maybe 10 minutes I figured out some things and started to come around. Within an hour I was sold. Two hours later and I can't stop putting.

I think the key for me was realizing that I needed to kind of have some pressure pushing back on the shaft with my left arm. Also my right hand sort of pushes on my left. I'm not tense in any way, it's just a little bit of pressure holding things in place. This is what "locks" the putter into my arm. Once I figured that out, the rest fell into place. Just relax your shoulders, rock, and watch the ball go straight down the middle.

The obvious caveat here is that I'm putting on a 5-foot rug and not a green, and who knows how distance control will be, but getting the putt moving on a straight line is the most important thing, right?

The funny this is that I tried out my normal putter after a couple hours with the arm lock and the regular putter felt REALLY weird! Like it was just kind flopping around on the takeaway and through swing. Maybe I'm just mental.
    TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver, 13 deg., Fujikura ATMOS Red
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood, Project X EvenFlow Blue 75
    Srixon Z H45 3 & 4 hybrid, Kuro Kage Black
    Srixon Z 565 irons, 5 - AW, Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120
    Callaway MD3 Milled S Grind 54 deg.
    Callaway Mac Daddy PM Grind 58 deg.
    Odyssey Arm Lock Double Wide, Rosemark 7Teen grip / Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S, Rosemark 1.52 grip
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day... south carolinaMembers Posts: 27,608 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 21, 2019 10:19pm #105
    Wdwfreak wrote:

So i was way in on arm lock and very committed to it but after hours and hours of technique practice and some good results, but... to be frank, I didn't think it was giving me any better results than what I was getting from a traditional putter.

In particular I cannot quite shake it, I have an awful tendency for the pulls with arm locking, it seems like I pull almost everything.

So I went back to a regular length putter, but with a change, the Stricker method. What he calls for is a firm left hand dominant stroke where he ulnar deviates "cups" his left wrist and grips the club in his palm rather than his fingers. Then you match the putter shaft to the angle of your forearms, hence his heel slightly off the ground. it provided a sense of "locking" that I had never felt before in a regular length putter. Guess it helps to listen to one of the best putters ever.

And, to my surprise without the hours of grinding or setup work with the arm lock I was hitting better putts in seriously about 3.5 minutes. Its hard to find the right balance where I was putting in a ton of work and seeing marginal results with arm lock, for a long time I thought I just needed time to get used to it but now i'm really not sure if its giving the proper results. Maybe not the "advantage" I was starting to feel I thought it was.

I’ve tried it too and got the same exact thing. Mostly just do not see the benefit. I guess if you flip the putter head shut maybe. My miss is a push usually alignment to begin with. Not the flips. That and I have never yet felt comfortable with one. It just doesn’t matchup to my arm angle wise. My forearms are popeye ish and if it’s in my forearm then my left wrist needs to be cupped to the max to grip the club. Super uncomfortable
    Ping G410  11.2* Tensei pro OrangeV2 proto 70TX 
    Ping G410 15.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  3-PW   Modus 130X 
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 s400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 , sound slot , tungsten sole weights 

• swizbeatzswizbeatz Members Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't want to keep spamming the Odyssey Arm Lock thread, but mine arrived today. This is my first experience with any sort of arm lock putter, and it has been very interesting.

My immediate thought after hitting a few putts was... oh my god I hate this. It felt unnatural, forced, and weird. I think I LOOKED like I was doing it right, but it felt bizarre. Really, it was hard to even hold the putter correctly at all. Most importantly, it didn't feel like the putter was "locked" into anything.

However, I fiddled and fussed and within maybe 10 minutes I figured out some things and started to come around. Within an hour I was sold. Two hours later and I can't stop putting.

I think the key for me was realizing that I needed to kind of have some pressure pushing back on the shaft with my left arm. Also my right hand sort of pushes on my left. I'm not tense in any way, it's just a little bit of pressure holding things in place. This is what "locks" the putter into my arm. Once I figured that out, the rest fell into place. Just relax your shoulders, rock, and watch the ball go straight down the middle.

The obvious caveat here is that I'm putting on a 5-foot rug and not a green, and who knows how distance control will be, but getting the putt moving on a straight line is the most important thing, right?

The funny this is that I tried out my normal putter after a couple hours with the arm lock and the regular putter felt REALLY weird! Like it was just kind flopping around on the takeaway and through swing. Maybe I'm just mental.

My left thumb is on the ridge of the opposite side of the grip putting pressure into my left arm like you said. I could hit one armed putts, not that it’d be great.
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link
  • jas904jas904 Members Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Maine -

I've been following your journey into armlock in this and the other thread. I made the switch quite sometime ago after my aging body developed a right hand that had a mind of it's own while conventional putting. I refuse to use the "Y" word. Luckily for me, I live in the same town and have known Bryson's coach, Mike Schy, for over 20 years. I bought a 388 gram head Ping Ketcsh that was extended to 40" and had 7 degrees of loft.

There were a couple of adjustments that made the switch really fall into place. First was the grip. For me the more conventional grip was way to thin. I put a Superstroke 1.3 on and it was much better. My buddy has the Superstroke 1.7 on his and personally for me that was a bit to large. The second thing that made an even bigger different was when Mike spun it so that the flat side of the grip was against the inside of my left forearm. That really locked it in - pun intended.

Mike also worked with me on my set up position. I had to stand a touch taller and get a little closer to the ball to get my eyes a bit more over the ball. As a result the lie angle had to be a bit more upright. I really believe that this style of putting is more sensitive to loft/lie adjustments that any other.

The other thing I had to learn (it sounds like you have already figured this out) is there can be absolutely no hand/wrist movement during the stroke. If so, the shaft comes off of your forearm which defeats the while purpose. The only thing that moves the putter is rocking your shoulders. I too accomplished this by using my right hand to place a little pressure against the shaft so that it remains attached. The whole process seemed a little bit robotic at first. Also, for me distance control on long puts was an issue at first. I left them dreadfully short. It quickly went away after about a week of practice though.

For me this method of putting has produced some pretty good results. The line on my ball rolls tight end over end. I feel like the majority of the time I roll it right where I am looking. Now if I could only look in the right spot...
    TaylorMade M4 8.5, HZRDUS Yellow 65
    TaylorMade M3 15, HZRDUS Black 75
    Callaway XR Pro 20, Project X LZ
    Srixon Z765 4-PW, Steelfiber 110
    Titleist SM6 50F Steelfiber 110, SM7 56S Steelfiber 110, SM7 60D Steelfiber 110
    Ping Ketsch Armlock
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I appreciate it. This morning I decided to give it a go again before work and it felt just like when the putter was new - the butt end was just kind of flopping around, not really locked into anything. I didn't despair, though, because I realize there's going to be an adjustment. A few minutes later I was back to that "locked in" feeling. I honestly can't describe it, but there are times where I just plain "get it" and it feels fantastic. I'm just going to have to keep working on it.

The grip is definitely the first thing I'm thinking about changing out on the Odyssey. It's a Winn 21-inch, and it's not very thick. I do think that a thicker grip would be helpful. I'm also intrigued by the flat side towards the target suggestion. I saw that Bryson's grip will be released to the public in April, so I'll probably jump on that. Rosemark also has a 17-inch grip that might work well too. I'm a huge fan of their regular grips.
    Odyssey Arm Lock Double Wide, Rosemark 7Teen grip / Odyssey O-Works Black Jailbird Mini S, Rosemark 1.52 grip
  • g-offg-off Members Posts: 357 ✭✭✭✭
    Maine,

kinda in the same boat as you, I also think a thicker grip helps, found a ss on the bay and waiting for it to come in, when I keep it anchored to my arm it rolls nicely but when you feel it get loose who knows where the ball is going
    epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

edel sls 01 5,7,9,gap

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • spoonek9spoonek9 Members Posts: 467
    This grip has a very aggressive taper that helps and it takes some of the forward press out of the setup. The hole running thru the grip isn't centered. It is very heavy too.

https://www.amazon.com/Arm-Lock-Converter-Flap-Putter/dp/B07MTPTSWL/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1550854752&sr=8-5&keywords=armlock+putter+grip
  • SAM_PGASAM_PGA PGA Professional Knoxville, TNMembers Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spoonek9 wrote:

This grip has a very aggressive taper that helps and it takes some of the forward press out of the setup. The hole running thru the grip isn't centered. It is very heavy too.

https://www.amazon.c...ock putter grip

I have had these grips and tried one personally when I owned my golf shop. As an previous and now off-and-on user of the armlock style, this grip was very intriguing. The built-in 2º added loft does help with set up, especially using putters that aren't specific AL's with the additional loft. The biggest problem with this grip... it weights about 400 grams!!! and completely changes the feel of the putter. That ended up being a deal breaker.

TITLEIST - VOKEY - SCOTTY CAMERON

TS3 9.5º - LinQ Purple 6F5     TS3 16.5º @ 15.75º - LinQ Purple 7F5     818 H2 21º @ 20º - Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F5

718 AP3 4 & 5 + AP2 6-P - DGTI AMT X100     SM7 50.12F   54.14F   60.12D @ 59º - WV125S

Futura 5.5M - GP Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc - 34.5"

Literally every time I putt with this thing I like it more and I feel more confident. I actually don't think I need to alter the putter at all - I figured out a grip and stance that works and is easy to replicate.

Is it as comfortable as a regular putter? No, but the security blanket feeling of the arm lock more than makes up for it. A regular putter feels plain floppy and sloppy after using the arm lock.
  • poppman2142poppman2142 Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to give the armlock a go one more time. I have used the kuchar model 2 in the past with not much success but going to give it a go one more time but going more upright like Bryson with a matrix graphite shaft.

Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Diamana Thump 90 stiff tipped 1/4"
    Callaway Apex Pro dot 4-P with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Mizuno T7 51,56,61 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Stability putter shaft
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • swizbeatzswizbeatz Members Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet putter
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link
    Thing is pure! Curious how the shaft feels. Lots of flex with the graphite?
  • poppman2142poppman2142 Members Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Feb 26, 2019 11:03am #116
    Deuce78 wrote:
    Thing is pure! Curious how the shaft feels. Lots of flex with the graphite?

It feels more flexible than the standard ski pole steel shaft but not to where it feels loose or out of control. I am waiting for a new jumbomax arm lock grip to come in to try. I have a winn flatso 17” on there now, but the jumbomax is a little heavier, so I will see how that works out.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ triple diamond 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* with Tensei Pro Orange 70 stiff untipped
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* with Tensei Pro White 70 stiff tipped 1/2"
    Callaway Apex 19' 18* with Diamana Thump 90 stiff tipped 1/4"
    Callaway Apex Pro dot 4-P with Shimada Tour X-Stiff SS 1X
    Mizuno T7 51,56,61 with Shimada Tour X-Stiff 
    Epon Zen 34.75" with Grip Master leather wrap
    Toulon Azalea 34.75" with Stability putter shaft
    2018 Callaway Chrome Soft X/Taylormade tp5x
    Golf Pride Multicompound Black/Black +1/64"
    Ogio Silencer bag
  • MattM97MattM97 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious about trying an arm lock putter but I'm a lefty and a lefty arm lock putter might be harder to find than a literal unicorn.

I guess I'll have to build my own then, so what are some heads I should look out for that I can bend to the proper loft?
    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus - 9° Draw - Tour 65S Shaft
    Fariway: Cobra F7 - 15.5° Draw - Tensei Blue 65S Shaft
    Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 - 20° Draw - Diamana S+ 70R Shaft
    Irons: Srixon Z585 - 4i to 7i - Z785 - 8i to PW - AMT Tour White S300 Shaft
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 51° - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56° - Ping Glide 60°
    Putter Rotation: Edel E-3 - Argolf Avalon - Toulon Sand Diego - Byron Morgan DH89 - and many more.
    Balls: Vice Pro+ - Srixon Z-Star XV
    Bag: Ping Pioneer
  • SAM_PGASAM_PGA PGA Professional Knoxville, TNMembers Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MattM97 wrote:

I'm curious about trying an arm lock putter but I'm a lefty and a lefty arm lock putter might be harder to find than a literal unicorn.

I guess I'll have to build my own then, so what are some heads I should look out for that I can bend to the proper loft?

You need to find heavier heads that either have a spud neck or plumbers neck. You don't want to try to bend a hosel design in where the shaft is bonded straight into the head; its possible but more difficult. I've made a few Odyssey Tank #7's into armlocks by extending the shaft to playing length, regripping with grip of choice, and having about 2º of loft added to the putter head by bending the shaft forward.

TITLEIST - VOKEY - SCOTTY CAMERON

TS3 9.5º - LinQ Purple 6F5     TS3 16.5º @ 15.75º - LinQ Purple 7F5     818 H2 21º @ 20º - Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F5

718 AP3 4 & 5 + AP2 6-P - DGTI AMT X100     SM7 50.12F   54.14F   60.12D @ 59º - WV125S

Futura 5.5M - GP Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc - 34.5"

• MattM97MattM97 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sampga1976 wrote:
    MattM97 wrote:
    I'm curious about trying an arm lock putter but I'm a lefty and a lefty arm lock putter might be harder to find than a literal unicorn. I guess I'll have to build my own then, so what are some heads I should look out for that I can bend to the proper loft?
    You need to find heavier heads that either have a spud neck or plumbers neck. You don't want to try to bend a hosel design in where the shaft is bonded straight into the head; its possible but more difficult. I've made a few Odyssey Tank #7's into armlocks by extending the shaft to playing length, regripping with grip of choice, and having about 2º of loft added to the putter head by bending the shaft forward.

Thanks the neck type will be easy to find just one with a lot of weight. I could use an Odyssey Tank but I don't like the feel of Odyssey putters.

I'll check online and local pages to see if I can find something.
    WITB - Lefty
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus - 9° Draw - Tour 65S Shaft
    Fariway: Cobra F7 - 15.5° Draw - Tensei Blue 65S Shaft
    Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 - 20° Draw - Diamana S+ 70R Shaft
    Irons: Srixon Z585 - 4i to 7i - Z785 - 8i to PW - AMT Tour White S300 Shaft
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 51° - Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56° - Ping Glide 60°
    Putter Rotation: Edel E-3 - Argolf Avalon - Toulon Sand Diego - Byron Morgan DH89 - and many more.
    Balls: Vice Pro+ - Srixon Z-Star XV
    Bag: Ping Pioneer
  • g-offg-off Members Posts: 357 ✭✭✭✭
    anyone gone with a shorter version? I usually play 31-32" putter picked up a model 1 that was cut down to 34 i'm thinking 36-37 would be perfect, I also have popeye forearms and find shorter putter can lock in just below the forearm
    epic flash driver

steelhead xr heavenwood

steelhead xr 9 wood

edel sls 01 5,7,9,gap

hogan tk 58

putter rotates daily

always hoing the next best thing
  • gunmetalgunmetal IdahoMembers Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Deuce78 wrote:

I think it would be hard for them to ban arm locking. I say that because it was not very long ago they revised the rules and made the changes they felt were correct. It took a very long time for them to make the decision to ban anchored putters. Arm lock is not anchored, the grip end moves during the stroke...its going to be around a long time...which is great for me. Haha.

I hope you're right, because I've been arm locking for years and it made me a much better golfer. I swear, the first time I arm locked, I actually felt what it was like to hit a putt solid. And I think I've hit every putt solid in the 5 years since. It still feels awkward to me though; as Bladehunter mentioned, it physically hurts, but it's so worth it to actually make some putts.

Since I've seen a bunch of golfers on tour who sucked on the green suddenly turn into decent to great putters with arm lock, I've started to practice with a conventional putter, just in preparation for a ban. The USGA has a pattern. When the Adam Scott's, Webb Simpson's, Jason Dufner's, Bryson D's of the world switch en masse to a certain method and it changes their games, they look for ways to ban it. Doesn't matter if it matches the current definition of anchoring. They will make an amendment that includes fixing the shaft to an arm. You can make every argument for why fixing the shaft to an arm that they did for anchoring.

Get ready for it arm lockers. I'd bet most of my life savings on this method getting banned.

I agree with you 100%. When the bad putters get better. They start looking. I'd bet with you. And honestly don't want to see it. It would be easy to ban. And they hate Bryson so there's lots of motives. Lol. ( mutual hate I think ).

If they try and ban it everyone will point to their own research that concluded that not only didn't they forbid the use of armlock but they RECOMMENDED the use to those who were anchoring in the belly or chest. The USGA isn't the brightest organization, but even they know they can't do that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file