ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

COBRA KING F7+ DRIVER is EPIC!

EntourageLifeEntourageLife EntourageLifeAdvanced Members Posts: 1,016
Just finished first outdoor testing session with new Cobra King F7+ driver. Very impressive. Paired w/Agera "S" shaft tipped inch, No1 grip, set to 11 degrees and 45 inches total.

Ball really flies off face. Driver head controls spin well. Not one drive "ballooned" and trajectory was high and best of all...very easy to work ball right to left for a confident draw. Something I really struggled hitting with M2. I enjoy the traditional matte-black finish and driver sets up well to my eye. The weights were positioned with 12g in front toward face and each 2g was in back. I switched for one round with 12g in back thinking I'd achieve higher flight but it just didn't feel quite as solid. I'd like to test further w/12g weight in either back two portals and 2g in front and then set loft less to 9.5 or 10 but initial testing felt better w/12g in front.

After several rounds of testing (6-8 balls/round) off familiar par-4 hole, Cobra King F7+ was consistently 5-6 yards further than M2 paired w/Veylix Roughneck. I was swinging very well, keeping a balanced 106-108 swing-speed and hitting it solid with both drivers. Perhaps the Agera pairing just clicked w/Cobra head but overall I cant argue with results: COBRA KING F7+ is EPIC!

Comments

• rainkingjrrainkingjr Advanced Members Posts: 2,559 ✭✭
    It really is. Took it to the range again today and I can't wait until spring. This driver is one of the best I have owned in along time. Feel is amazing.
  • sublimegolfsublimegolf Advanced Members Posts: 332
    Totally agree! Fully intended to put the Epic or new M2 in the bag but couldn't argue with the amazing results I got with the F7+. The feel was a surprising added bonus. It's gonna be this years sleeper...but not for long. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Rogue Sub Zero HZRDUS Yellow[/font]
    [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]ST180 17*[/font]
    [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]U65 Miyazaki 7[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]P790 950gh[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MD4 54*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MDF 58*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]O-Works #7[/font]
  • MBBGMBBG Advanced Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭
    Hit this yesterday and was impressed.
    2016 TM TI M2 with Rogue 125 60 TS
    Ping G400 3W with stock Alta S
    RomaRo Type R 18* with Nunchuk .370