Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

COBRA KING F7+ DRIVER is EPIC!

EntourageLifeEntourageLife EntourageLifeMembers Posts: 1,016 ClubWRX
Just finished first outdoor testing session with new Cobra King F7+ driver. Very impressive. Paired w/Agera "S" shaft tipped inch, No1 grip, set to 11 degrees and 45 inches total.

Ball really flies off face. Driver head controls spin well. Not one drive "ballooned" and trajectory was high and best of all...very easy to work ball right to left for a confident draw. Something I really struggled hitting with M2. I enjoy the traditional matte-black finish and driver sets up well to my eye. The weights were positioned with 12g in front toward face and each 2g was in back. I switched for one round with 12g in back thinking I'd achieve higher flight but it just didn't feel quite as solid. I'd like to test further w/12g weight in either back two portals and 2g in front and then set loft less to 9.5 or 10 but initial testing felt better w/12g in front.

After several rounds of testing (6-8 balls/round) off familiar par-4 hole, Cobra King F7+ was consistently 5-6 yards further than M2 paired w/Veylix Roughneck. I was swinging very well, keeping a balanced 106-108 swing-speed and hitting it solid with both drivers. Perhaps the Agera pairing just clicked w/Cobra head but overall I cant argue with results: COBRA KING F7+ is EPIC!

Comments

• rainkingjrrainkingjr Members Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It really is. Took it to the range again today and I can't wait until spring. This driver is one of the best I have owned in along time. Feel is amazing.
  • sublimegolfsublimegolf Members Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree! Fully intended to put the Epic or new M2 in the bag but couldn't argue with the amazing results I got with the F7+. The feel was a surprising added bonus. It's gonna be this years sleeper...but not for long. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
  • MBBGMBBG South of ChicagolandMembers Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit this yesterday and was impressed.
    S Yard T.388 Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 
    TaylorMade Original One 13.5* HZRDUS Green
    Titleist TS2 16.5* Kuro Kage XM
    Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3-6 MP-20 Blade 7-P DG AMT
    Mizuno T20 50 and 55 S400 TI 
    Callaway PM Grind 60
    PXG Operator LTD Edition “Darkness”

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji