Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

Callaway Hyper-Lite 3 2016 vs. 2017 - Any Differences?

ChiefGolf2ChiefGolf2 Members Posts: 294 ✭✭
So I know Callaway has a plethora (Cafe...what is a plethora??) of new color ways for their 2017 Hyper Lite 3 stand bag. I'm wondering if anyone knows there are any other changes besides color (and they chucked the brushed metal towel holder/bottle opening so they could use them in their "Jailbreak" technology). Mainly, are there still only 2 full length club dividers? In a perfect world, I'm hoping they added a third. Thanks for any info!

Comments

• ncglfrncglfr Members Posts: 160
    mrjumbie wrote:

So I know Callaway has a plethora (Cafe...what is a plethora??) of new color ways for their 2017 Hyper Lite 3 stand bag. I'm wondering if anyone knows there are any other changes besides color (and they chucked the brushed metal towel holder/bottle opening so they could use them in their "Jailbreak" technology). Mainly, are there still only 2 full length club dividers? In a perfect world, I'm hoping they added a third. Thanks for any info!

The biggest change they made, IMO, is they went from a base that hinged to activate the stand to a fixed base with the little foot that activates the stand. I personally don't like the foot, but I see how it could help with club tangle. I don't believe there's a full length divider in the middle section.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file