Fuji Vista TOUR 60 shaft in a Cleve Comp

dolleris ·  
dollerisdolleris Members  771WRX Points: 109Posts: 771 Golden Tee
anyone play this combo?
I love my Cleve Comp 10.5 head, but looking to tighten up the ballflight a bit.

I hit the stock S shaft a tad on the high side and could use a few yards of roll (who couldn't ?)

Anyone playing a Comp with this old Fuji model ?

BTW I swing the club with an SS around 100mph, 1,2 sec tempo. 8 'cap.

We don't have launch-monitors available here in Denmark

I'm not ready to bleed $300 on an exotic Fuji or Diamana image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Thanks for any input image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Soeren
Posted:
My bag
PING G400 Max driver, G400 3 & 5 woods, G400 hybrid, Srixon Z565 5-PW, TM Milled Grind wedges, Yes Tracy III+ putter

Comments

• simmoboysimmoboy Members  777WRX Points: 0Posts: 777
    i dont have any input but would love to hear how this combo works because thats the shaft im looking to put in my comp when it arrives.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • HifadeHifade Sleepin' on the job. Slacker! Dayton, OHCharter Members  5347WRX Points: 183Handicap: +3Posts: 5,347 Titanium Tees
    What I can offere you is this:

If the stock shaft is in the same weight range as the Fuji and you tip the Fuji properly (probably 1"), it should play a tad stiffer and lower your ball flight a bit. It is certainly worth a try given the relative cost of this shaft vs the $200+ versions.

Hope it helps...it should.

Jim

dolleris wrote on Jun 2 2005, 09:03 AM:
    I love my Cleve Comp 10.5 head, but looking to tighten up the ballflight a bit.

I hit the stock S shaft a tad on the high side and could use a few yards of roll (who couldn't ?)

Anyone playing a Comp with this old Fuji model ?

BTW I swing the club with an SS around 100mph, 1,2 sec tempo. 8 'cap.

We don't have launch-monitors available here in Denmark

I'm not ready to bleed $300 on an exotic Fuji or Diamana  image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

Thanks for any input   image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Soeren
    »

Posted:
    PING G410 LST 9* - "Tour Issue" ALTA RED "X" 
    PING G410 15* - MITZ TENSEI PRO ORANGE 70X
    PING G410 17* & 19* - MITZ TENSEI BLUE X & EF BLACK X
    TAYLORMADE BLACK P790's - SPECIAL, TOUR ISSUE, BLACK KBS TOUR V 125'S (HSx1)
    CALLAWAY PM2 54* X & 58* X - ORIGINAL PX Satin 5.5's (HSx1)
    ODYSSEY STROKE LAB EXO 7S - CUSTOM
    2017 BRIDGESTONE B330 Tour #1's & TITLEIST PRO V #1'X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.