GRips & GLoves

Hi, I'm new to forum, have some questions about above. My hand(left) is 7 1/4" from wrist to middle finger, I can't fit any women's gloves, have to purchase men's small cadet (sometimes pinky doesn't fit snuggly). Are there any women's gloves for larger than normal Large, also can't find XL for women, hhmmm????

Looking to regrip and I have found the grips for women are to thin and men's standard may be too fat where I need it to be thinner. Any suggestions on grips or ideas of how to get my clubs gripped I should try?

Thanks

Comments

• ClairefromClareClairefromClare Members Posts: 414 ✭✭
    Wish I could be useful--my problem is the opposite of yours. Small hands, particularly my palms.
  • KBongKBong Members Posts: 1,211 ✭✭
    flower54 wrote:

Hi, I'm new to forum, have some questions about above. My hand(left) is 7 1/4" from wrist to middle finger, I can't fit any women's gloves, have to purchase men's small cadet (sometimes pinky doesn't fit snuggly). Are there any women's gloves for larger than normal Large, also can't find XL for women, hhmmm????

Looking to regrip and I have found the grips for women are to thin and men's standard may be too fat where I need it to be thinner. Any suggestions on grips or ideas of how to get my clubs gripped I should try?

Thanks

Can't speak for gloves.

I know Medalist grips which can be bought really cheap nowadays....feel smaller than regular men's grips.

You can also ask the repair/club fitter to add extra layers of tape for a woman's grip.

If the clubfitter at your retailer is knowledgeable...they should be able to find you suitable gloves and grips.
  • AimeeAimee Members Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Grips can be fit properly with more or less tape, that's easy. Gloves you may need to try a couple of different brands/styles since they fit differently. And look for the ones that integrate some stretchy material across the knuckle area, you might find a woman's glove that fits better across the palm that way, but unfortunately with the length of your fingers, it may be tough.
    It's not how...it's how many
  • aknowaknow Members Posts: 96
    Have you tried G fore gloves, men's? They run smaller than other brands, at least for men's sizes, but pricey. Good luck