We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

GRips & GLoves

flower54 ·  
flower54flower54 flower54 2WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 2
Hi, I'm new to forum, have some questions about above. My hand(left) is 7 1/4" from wrist to middle finger, I can't fit any women's gloves, have to purchase men's small cadet (sometimes pinky doesn't fit snuggly). Are there any women's gloves for larger than normal Large, also can't find XL for women, hhmmm????

Looking to regrip and I have found the grips for women are to thin and men's standard may be too fat where I need it to be thinner. Any suggestions on grips or ideas of how to get my clubs gripped I should try?

Thanks
Posted:

Comments

• ClairefromClareClairefromClare  414WRX Points: 50Members Posts: 414
    Wish I could be useful--my problem is the opposite of yours. Small hands, particularly my palms.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • AimeeAimee  505WRX Points: 76Members Posts: 505
    Grips can be fit properly with more or less tape, that's easy. Gloves you may need to try a couple of different brands/styles since they fit differently. And look for the ones that integrate some stretchy material across the knuckle area, you might find a woman's glove that fits better across the palm that way, but unfortunately with the length of your fingers, it may be tough.
    Posted:
    It's not how...it's how many
  • aknowaknow  96WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 96
    Have you tried G fore gloves, men's? They run smaller than other brands, at least for men's sizes, but pricey. Good luck
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.