We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

RDD Q&A on Everything Golf

123457»

Comments

• bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day... south carolina 28877Members Posts: 28,877
    gvogel wrote:

RDD wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Mike Davis threw out the idea of a Tour golf ball that's 80% as long as the current ball. Do you think that would be a good idea for the Tour?
    Would not be bad. Anything to make 6800 yard courses relevant and close the gap between long and short hitters

I am now a big fan of Robert Damron!

Already was. He has the rare quality of having a foot in each world and enough sense to see both sides.
    Posted:
    Ping G410  11.2* Tensei pro OrangeV2 proto 70TX 
    Ping G410 15.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Ping G410 21* ADDI 105x 
    Ping Blueprint  3- PW   Modus 130X 
    Ping Glide Forged  54 60 s400
    Cameron GSS 1.5 009. Sound slot,  tungsten weights. 

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank  14805ClubWRX Posts: 14,805

gvogel wrote:

RDD wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Mike Davis threw out the idea of a Tour golf ball that's 80% as long as the current ball. Do you think that would be a good idea for the Tour?
    Would not be bad. Anything to make 6800 yard courses relevant and close the gap between long and short hitters

Already was. He has the rare quality of having a foot in each world and enough sense to see both sides.

Especially tolerating some of us here!
    Posted:
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Iowa 19036ClubWRX Posts: 19,036

gvogel wrote:

RDD wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Especially tolerating some of us here!

And their pups!
    Posted:
    Looks like another day of hacking, keeping the lights low and the room quiet tomorrow - so glad RDD keeps it real and kind of on the down low on PGA Tour Live - looking forward to watching and his Bay Hill insights.

Given he was out with Stenson's group, would be interesting to hear his insights - Stenson just seems to be off, especially with getting his irons close to the hole this year.
    Posted:
  • RDDRDD  260Charter Members Posts: 260

I was wondering when RDD would reappear on PGA Tour Live, enjoy your insight and analysis.

Do you know what events you are doing this season?

I don't expect names but any current players less than hospitable to the on-course guys? I guess with the players that are in featured groups its unlikely as they are guys that are used to the spotlight and they know you are there to do both them & the TV viewers a service.
    Bay Hill, Zurich, Match Play and bmw. And yes, some of the players can be cold on course, but ok in interviews
    Posted:
    Good job again today, with the cohorts EXCEPT whomever the "lead" guy is talking pretty much nonstop, lol. I don't recall him being so intrusive on Thursday, maybe he wasn't there, but yesterday and today he was a complete motor mouth. Should just take it easy and let you and Billy and John just ease into things! I like my coverage on the laptop kind of laid back and the three of you let the action speak for itself.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
    Thank you PGA Tour Live for the gift of Kratzert, Maginnes and Damron with their non-intrusive, witty and easy style on a Sunday (and for getting that guy who was yelling at me most of the day yesterday off the air!).
    Posted:

Pretty sure I heard "Coach" call RDD cute this morning when discussing Phil, lol.

Linus has some thoughts . . . .

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.