ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

REVIEWS: Fujikura ATMOS Tour Spec Testing. Read what member testers say.

1111213141517»

Comments

  • EaglesGolf99EaglesGolf99 (.... Formerly Known As RaidersGolf99) Members, Advanced Members Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Only two range sessions so far ...



    One bad.

    One good.



    Jury is still out.
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]2017 WORLD CHAMPION
    PHILADELPHIA EAGLES[/font]


    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]W. I. T. B.[/font]


    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Callaway Epic Flash 9.0° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 X
    Callaway TC Rogue 4 17.0° HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 X
    Callaway TC Apex 2H 18.0° Tour Spec Speeder 904HB X
    Callaway TC Apex 4H 23.0° Tour Spec Speeder 904HB X
    Callaway X-Forged UT 27.0° Steel Fiber i110 S
    Callaway X-Forged UT 30.0° Steel Fiber i110 S[/font]
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Miura 1957 CB-57 7-8[/font] [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Steel Fiber i110 S[/font]

    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Miura 1957 Baby Blade 9-P Steel Fiber i110 S
    Miura Hand Grind Raw 52.0° / 10.0° Steel Fiber i110 S
    Miura Hand Grind Raw 58.0° / 10.0° Steel Fiber i110 S
    Miura 1957 KM-005 Black Boron APPN Black Smoke 36 S
    Callaway 2018 Chrome Soft X[/font]
  • pdaeropdaero Lefty Boomers Posts: 6,001 ✭✭
    edited January 15
    SwingBlues wrote:


    Notch another one for Kuch! Long too, Bridgestone head and ATMOS shaft image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    But this time, I think he was playing the ATMOS black (unless my colors on screen was scr8wed)




    Black 6S, as reported by a few different places! Honestly surprised he played the S as he was getting almost 170 ball speed from his driver. He's added some speed - almost 5 MPH. He even hit a 3 wood at 164 on one hole on Sunday.
    Titleist 917D2 9.5* w/ Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60TX; Titleist 915F 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X; Titleist 915H 18* w/ Diamana S+ 90 X

    Titleist 716CB 3-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd; Vokey SM6 53.09*, 59.07* w/ DG TI S400

    PING Anser Milled 0 34"
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Advanced Members Posts: 3,435 ✭✭
    pdaero wrote:

    SwingBlues wrote:


    Notch another one for Kuch! Long too, Bridgestone head and ATMOS shaft image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    But this time, I think he was playing the ATMOS black (unless my colors on screen was scr8wed)




    Black 6S, as reported by a few different places! Honestly surprised he played the S as he was getting almost 170 ball speed from his driver. He's added some speed - almost 5 MPH. He even hit a 3 wood at 164 on one hole on Sunday.




    6S? huh, now you got me wondering if I should keep my ATMOS 6-S as well. Been playing the 6X for a long while in my Callaway head. And the 6-S "for" a Ping head. For, the head has been long sold & contemplating what to do with the 6-S now + the fact Ping changed their adapter for the G410. Ugh.



    Be interested to see how many Tour players still play the ATMOS aside from Kucher...
    Callaway Epic GBB 9*, Fujikura Limited Edition 17/150 "Masters" ATMOS Tour Spec 6X, Grip Master "Masters" Kangaroo grip
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

    Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)


    Ball: Srixon XV
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • viperstudioviperstudio Advanced Members Posts: 1,574
    Fujikura Golf,



    I still used and bag my Adams Fast 12 LS with Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.3 Tour Spec once in a while and really like that shaft. Which shaft is closer profile to Motore Speeder 6.3 TS, the Atmos Blue or the Atmos Black?



    Thanks
    TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5° backup)
    TI M2 (2016) 13.5° TS AD-GP 7x
    TM P790 2 UDI bent 16° [font=futura-pt, sans-serif]KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X [/font] (TI RSi TP UDI 1MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX backup)

    TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 S
    TI TM Milled GRIND 52° and 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
    TI Bullseye Tour Putter
    KSIG/PROv1x
  • coreylcoreyl Hacker Advanced Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭


    Fujikura Golf,



    I still used and bag my Adams Fast 12 LS with Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.3 Tour Spec once in a while and really like that shaft. Which shaft is closer profile to Motore Speeder 6.3 TS, the Atmos Blue or the Atmos Black?



    Thanks




    I know you asked Fuji, but I can offer my experience. For me, 6.3 was very similar to the Blue. The 6.2 would be more in line with the Black. I have used the 6.3 in my fairways in the past and currently used the Blue in my fairways.



    BTW, I still bag my F12 LS with 6.2 on occasion...they are still monsters. Is your 7.5 a glued hosel?
  • viperstudioviperstudio Advanced Members Posts: 1,574
    coreyl wrote:



    Fujikura Golf,



    I still used and bag my Adams Fast 12 LS with Fujikura Motore Speeder 6.3 Tour Spec once in a while and really like that shaft. Which shaft is closer profile to Motore Speeder 6.3 TS, the Atmos Blue or the Atmos Black?



    Thanks




    I know you asked Fuji, but I can offer my experience. For me, 6.3 was very similar to the Blue. The 6.2 would be more in line with the Black. I have used the 6.3 in my fairways in the past and currently used the Blue in my fairways.



    BTW, I still bag my F12 LS with 6.2 on occasion...they are still monsters. Is your 7.5 a glued hosel?




    Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it. That is what i thought, but i found out last night, did some googling and the fujikura website said similar profile is the black.



    Yes i have experience with 6.2 and like the feel and smoothness of the 6.3 better, so i think i will hit both atmos blue and black.



    Yes my 7.5 is the bonded glued version, the head is a beast the only head came close is the one i am gaming now the Tour Issue 2016 8.5 M2.
    TI M2 (2016) 8.5° AD-GP 6x (Adams Fast 12 LS 7.5° backup)
    TI M2 (2016) 13.5° TS AD-GP 7x
    TM P790 2 UDI bent 16° [font=futura-pt, sans-serif]KBS Tour Hybrid Graphite Prototype 95X [/font] (TI RSi TP UDI 1MRC Kuro Kage Silver 90HY TX backup)

    TM P790 3-PW NS Pro Prototype 2F15 S
    TI TM Milled GRIND 52° and 59° KBS Tour Nickel Black X-Stiff
    TI Bullseye Tour Putter
    KSIG/PROv1x
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Advanced Members Posts: 1,628
    Just the thread I needed.
    Cobra F9 8.0 Atmos TS Black7x
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Adams A12 19* VTS Proforce 100hs
    Srixon Z945 4-PW KBS Tour 120s
    Cleveland 2.0 51**,55**,59*
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
  • GooseHookGooseHook Keep it Fraiche Advanced Members Posts: 11,594 ✭✭
    I just got a Black 7x to try out against my beloved Motore 757. Quick glue up last night and the weather is good enough for a range session today! The paintjob looks great in person, I've always loved gloss white shafts in woods.



    I read about 20 pages of this thread regarding tipping, and decided to tip mine 1/2". I'm used to TM shafts being tipped an inch and split the difference versus recommendations to not tip at all. My 757 is tipped so it's only fair for comparison.



    Going into it, I don't really know what to expect. Maybe a more consistent shot pattern, maybe a little better feel, but it will take a truly great shaft to unseat the one that I've moved from driver to driver for about 4 years. My swing is in winter shape but I'll focus on ease of delivery and shot shapes.
    [font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]M4 9.5°, Motore Speeder 757/Ventus 7[/font]
    Mizuno ST-180 17°, Tour Blue
    F9 Speedback 19°, 2KXV Green
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Srixon Z785, DG
    Mizuno S18 50.07, 54.08 & 58.08[/font]

    EVNROLL ER3
    Z-Star/XV/TP5
    Lead Tape

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]WITB[/font]
  • GooseHookGooseHook Keep it Fraiche Advanced Members Posts: 11,594 ✭✭
    GooseHook wrote:


    I just got a Black 7x to try out against my beloved Motore 757. Quick glue up last night and the weather is good enough for a range session today! The paintjob looks great in person, I've always loved gloss white shafts in woods.



    I read about 20 pages of this thread regarding tipping, and decided to tip mine 1/2". I'm used to TM shafts being tipped an inch and split the difference versus recommendations to not tip at all. My 757 is tipped so it's only fair for comparison.



    Going into it, I don't really know what to expect. Maybe a more consistent shot pattern, maybe a little better feel, but it will take a truly great shaft to unseat the one that I've moved from driver to driver for about 4 years. My swing is in winter shape but I'll focus on ease of delivery and shot shapes.




    Range was shut down, so I grabbed my bag and walked 4 holes. 45 degrees, winds were blowing 10-15 with some gusts. Not a bad environment to test the Black and my M4 head (new to me)



    Launch: a little lower than the 757, but I also realized two holes in that I had the adapter set on -.6° instead of standard. It was manageable and the one downwind drive I had ran forever. Carry distance was very solid into the wind with the Z-Star I was using. Temps+wind+dense air off the water (my club is on a creek off the Chesapeake, which was frozen) can drop driver carry around 20-25 yards during the winter.



    Shot shape: straight. Really straight. I hit a big toe-draw on one hole and the ball remained in the fairway. On another hole, I hit two drives and one was my other miss- a block. The ball held its flight well and ended up in an OK spot.



    Feel: firmer overall than the 757, in a way it almost makes the club feel lighter. Definitely firmer in the tip section, under the hands the Atmos feels less fluid and more one-piece. Impact felt very good for the cold weather, mishits felt very stable.



    Idiot moment: when the adapter was curing, I was too eager to do the waggle test. I screwed up the alignment on my grip and will need to regrip.



    I'm definitely going to give the Atmos Black a thorough testing throughout the winter and spring. I was impressed despite my own problems setting up the on-course test in a hurry. With a fresh grip and the correct loft, it might make a serious case to be my go-to.
    [font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]M4 9.5°, Motore Speeder 757/Ventus 7[/font]
    Mizuno ST-180 17°, Tour Blue
    F9 Speedback 19°, 2KXV Green
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Srixon Z785, DG
    Mizuno S18 50.07, 54.08 & 58.08[/font]

    EVNROLL ER3
    Z-Star/XV/TP5
    Lead Tape

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]WITB[/font]
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Advanced Members Posts: 1,628
    I fell in love with the Atmos 6S Blue Tour Spec today demoing the F9 in 10.5 loft. This thing made this club come alive and gave me 10+ yards over my hazardous yellow 6.0. Atmos rocks. Dispersion was incredible with this combo. Thanks Fuji! I'm in!
    Cobra F9 8.0 Atmos TS Black7x
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Adams A12 19* VTS Proforce 100hs
    Srixon Z945 4-PW KBS Tour 120s
    Cleveland 2.0 51**,55**,59*
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
  • Fujikura GolfFujikura Golf Sponsors Posts: 245
    3woodvt wrote:


    I fell in love with the Atmos 6S Blue Tour Spec today demoing the F9 in 10.5 loft. This thing made this club come alive and gave me 10+ yards over my hazardous yellow 6.0. Atmos rocks. Dispersion was incredible with this combo. Thanks Fuji! I'm in!




    Love to hear this, thanks for sharing and giving us some love.
  • fsuspfsusp Advanced Members Posts: 908 ✭✭
    robrey85 wrote:


    After a couple glasses of wine and some vodka club lime, I decided to show my wife the swag Fujikura was gracious enough to send over and she said she should take a picture, so we went out to the backyard and did super model documentary hour for your guys' viewing pleasure:



    image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' /> image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />







    I just got "fit" for the Atmos Black 6x. I was certain I was going to have the 7x. But, the data didn't lie. Anyway, that is why I am late to the thread.



    So, just reading through this thread, you have got to use one of those "model" pics as you avatar! That is hilarious!
    Cobra F9 10.5 turned down to 9.5 w/Atmos Black 6x
    Cobra F8+ w/Rouge Silver extra stiff
    Srixon U45 4 iron w/Rouge Silver 70 gram stiff.
    Srxion 565 4-7 irons, 765 8-PW irons w/PX LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 4.0s 50 and 54
    Titleist Vokey 58/12 D grind.
    Xenon Kutlass or SGC Norwood or Edel
  • jlukesjlukes Advanced Members Posts: 159
    I recently was fit for driver and fairway wood and ended up with a Black 6X in my driver and Black 7X in my FW. I had already been playing a blue 8X in my hybrid.



    Just an absolutely fantastic feeling and performing shaft line.
    default_titelist-small.jpg TS2 9.5* Fujikura ATMOS Black TS 6X
    default_titelist-small.jpg TS2 15* Fujikura ATMOS Black TS 7X
    default_titelist-small.jpg 818 H2 19* Fujikura ATMOS HB TS 8X
    default_srixon-small.jpg U65 23* Paderson Kinetixx IMRT X
    default_srixon-small.jpg z765 5-PW Nippon Modus3 120X
    default_titelist-small.jpg Vokey SM7 50.08 F - 54.10 S - 60.12 D
    5WoCG8Y.jpgER2 - customized at The Golf Garage
    default_srixon-small.jpg Z-STAR XV
  • fishnfishn Members Posts: 72
    Fujikura, would love to try out some shafts, thinking about the Atmost black for a new F9, if I get one. Might try the Global Golf rental program. I tend to hit the ball very high. Thank God above, hit some of my longest drives the last two years with a Fubuki ZT 60 gram stiff shaft. Both were about 289 or so, one of which was based on Golf pad stat and the other with a rangefinder with distance remaining to the pin. I think (think) I have an aggressive swing, but what I do is start slow on the backswing and speed up on the downswing. Based on this, what do you think about the Atmos black in a 60 stiff shaft? The only time I was "fitted" was years ago and the fitter was to put me in a 70 gram shaft, but whoever he talked to (his boss?) changed it and put me in a Harrison 2.5 80 gram shaft. Again, that was years ago, so may not be useful. I know I need to go try out alot of different shafts, but just wondering what you think in case I rent a club from Global Golf. Thanks for your advice. By the way, I am an older guy, turned 60 in October, if that matters on your decision.
  • mpmz71mpmz71 Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me what differences I would see between a TS Blue 6S, a TS Blue 6S tipped 1", or a TS Blue 7S? I'm looking at different options for the F9. I was fit into a TS Red 7X, but that's not a stock option. I also thought I spun the ball a tad too much with that shaft but didn't get to try the blue. With those 3 shaft options I mentioned, I'm curious about launch angle and spin mostly. I would think the Blue 6S would launch the highest and spin the most. Would the 6S tipped be similar to the 6X? That's the shaft I think I really want but can't get.



    Thanks for the help!
  • GooseHookGooseHook Keep it Fraiche Advanced Members Posts: 11,594 ✭✭
    mpmz71 wrote:


    Can anyone tell me what differences I would see between a TS Blue 6S, a TS Blue 6S tipped 1", or a TS Blue 7S? I'm looking at different options for the F9. I was fit into a TS Red 7X, but that's not a stock option. I also thought I spun the ball a tad too much with that shaft but didn't get to try the blue. With those 3 shaft options I mentioned, I'm curious about launch angle and spin mostly. I would think the Blue 6S would launch the highest and spin the most. Would the 6S tipped be similar to the 6X? That's the shaft I think I really want but can't get.



    Thanks for the help!




    I think if you want to knock spin off, go Black 6s untipped. Second choice would be blue 7s, if you tip 1 inch there may be a feel difference.
    [font=trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif]M4 9.5°, Motore Speeder 757/Ventus 7[/font]
    Mizuno ST-180 17°, Tour Blue
    F9 Speedback 19°, 2KXV Green
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 21°, Recoil 110

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Srixon Z785, DG
    Mizuno S18 50.07, 54.08 & 58.08[/font]

    EVNROLL ER3
    Z-Star/XV/TP5
    Lead Tape

    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]WITB[/font]
  • mpmz71mpmz71 Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    GooseHook wrote:

    mpmz71 wrote:


    Can anyone tell me what differences I would see between a TS Blue 6S, a TS Blue 6S tipped 1", or a TS Blue 7S? I'm looking at different options for the F9. I was fit into a TS Red 7X, but that's not a stock option. I also thought I spun the ball a tad too much with that shaft but didn't get to try the blue. With those 3 shaft options I mentioned, I'm curious about launch angle and spin mostly. I would think the Blue 6S would launch the highest and spin the most. Would the 6S tipped be similar to the 6X? That's the shaft I think I really want but can't get.



    Thanks for the help!




    I think if you want to knock spin off, go Black 6s untipped. Second choice would be blue 7s, if you tip 1 inch there may be a feel difference.




    It's not a ton of spin I want to reduce. I mainly want to keep similar launch with slightly lower spin. I worry that TS Black would launch too low for me. Would the Black 6S launch higher or lower than Blue 7S?
  • coreylcoreyl Hacker Advanced Members Posts: 1,157 ✭✭
    mpmz71 wrote:

    GooseHook wrote:

    mpmz71 wrote:


    Can anyone tell me what differences I would see between a TS Blue 6S, a TS Blue 6S tipped 1", or a TS Blue 7S? I'm looking at different options for the F9. I was fit into a TS Red 7X, but that's not a stock option. I also thought I spun the ball a tad too much with that shaft but didn't get to try the blue. With those 3 shaft options I mentioned, I'm curious about launch angle and spin mostly. I would think the Blue 6S would launch the highest and spin the most. Would the 6S tipped be similar to the 6X? That's the shaft I think I really want but can't get.



    Thanks for the help!




    I think if you want to knock spin off, go Black 6s untipped. Second choice would be blue 7s, if you tip 1 inch there may be a feel difference.




    It's not a ton of spin I want to reduce. I mainly want to keep similar launch with slightly lower spin. I worry that TS Black would launch too low for me. Would the Black 6S launch higher or lower than Blue 7S?




    Black 6 is lower than the Blue 7.
  • therealjonzonetherealjonzone Advanced Members Posts: 2,258 ✭✭
    coreyl wrote:

    mpmz71 wrote:

    GooseHook wrote:

    mpmz71 wrote:


    Can anyone tell me what differences I would see between a TS Blue 6S, a TS Blue 6S tipped 1", or a TS Blue 7S? I'm looking at different options for the F9. I was fit into a TS Red 7X, but that's not a stock option. I also thought I spun the ball a tad too much with that shaft but didn't get to try the blue. With those 3 shaft options I mentioned, I'm curious about launch angle and spin mostly. I would think the Blue 6S would launch the highest and spin the most. Would the 6S tipped be similar to the 6X? That's the shaft I think I really want but can't get.



    Thanks for the help!




    I think if you want to knock spin off, go Black 6s untipped. Second choice would be blue 7s, if you tip 1 inch there may be a feel difference.




    It's not a ton of spin I want to reduce. I mainly want to keep similar launch with slightly lower spin. I worry that TS Black would launch too low for me. Would the Black 6S launch higher or lower than Blue 7S?




    Black 6 is lower than the Blue 7.




    I’m theory yes, but it’s all how a player loads and unloads each shaft.



    For example, I hit Tensei Pro White higher than the Pro Blue and I hit Atmos Tour Spec Black 7x higher than the Blue 7x.
  • monkeyboymonkeyboy Lefty Boomers Posts: 617 ✭✭
    Which Fujikura Atmos is closest in profile to an Aldila Rogue Silver 70? I am thinking TS Black 7...but what do I know



    Need a high kickpoint, tip stiff shaft - was fitted for the Rogue Silver but it is no longer a no charge upgrade in a few drivers.



    thanks
    LEFT IS RIGHT<br>Driver (9.5) - Cobra F8+ Aldila Rogue Silver 70 S<br>Wood (15) - Exotics EX10 Aldila Rougue Silver 70 S<br>Driving Iron (20) - Srixon U65 Project X 5.5<br>Irons (5-6) - Srixon Z565 Project X 5.5<br>Irons (7-P) - Srixon Z765 Project X 5.5<br>Wedges - Vokey SM-7 Jet Black / 50.08 F / 54.08 M / 58.04 L DG S300<br>Putter - Gauge Design GAA-8<br>Ball - Snell MTB Red
  • mBiden2mBiden2 Advanced Members Posts: 582 ✭✭
    How does the atmos black TS 7 compare to the Pro 2.0 TS 7?



    I’m wondering cause I’m looking at both of these shafts for a possible match for either the M5 3w or st190ts 3w. Ive hit the atmos black 6x in the new st190 driver and really liked it
    WITB

    TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • wobgonwobgon Advanced Members Posts: 7,434 ✭✭
    I know this is mostly guess work, but I am going to order a F9 without retesting......106 swing speed when swinging smooth and normal transition.....

    TS blue 6 stiff

    TS blue 7 stiff

    TS blue 7 X

    TS black stiff

    TS black X

    Anyone have any suggestions?
  • ram01002ram01002 Advanced Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    Atmos TS is stiffer under the hands than many other products ..... if you’re at 106 with a smooth transition I’d recommend 70 gram stiff flex. TS black if you’re looking for lower launch, TS blue for mid launch. Disclaimer, I love the Atmos shafts.
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Advanced Members Posts: 1,628
    wobgon wrote:


    I know this is mostly guess work, but I am going to order a F9 without retesting......106 swing speed when swinging smooth and normal transition.....

    TS blue 6 stiff

    TS blue 7 stiff

    TS blue 7 X

    TS black stiff

    TS black X

    Anyone have any suggestions?
    What's your current shaft?
    Cobra F9 8.0 Atmos TS Black7x
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Adams A12 19* VTS Proforce 100hs
    Srixon Z945 4-PW KBS Tour 120s
    Cleveland 2.0 51**,55**,59*
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
  • wobgonwobgon Advanced Members Posts: 7,434 ✭✭
    3woodvt wrote:

    wobgon wrote:


    I know this is mostly guess work, but I am going to order a F9 without retesting......106 swing speed when swinging smooth and normal transition.....

    TS blue 6 stiff

    TS blue 7 stiff

    TS blue 7 X

    TS black stiff

    TS black X

    Anyone have any suggestions?
    What's your current shaft?


    I have been bouncing between stiff and X stiff for the last couple years....Not really fit into anything. If I was to play right now, I would be using a ping g400lst with either tour stiff or tour x shaft or TM M1 430 with UST VTX silver x stiff...…..I had an atmos 6x a while back and thought it seemed to stiff, but hit the atmos 6S a few weeks ago in the f9 and thought it didn't seem stiff enough .....I really need to be fit.
  • 3woodvt3woodvt 5 test drives for clubface contact. #footpowder Advanced Members Posts: 1,628
    wobgon wrote:

    3woodvt wrote:

    wobgon wrote:


    I know this is mostly guess work, but I am going to order a F9 without retesting......106 swing speed when swinging smooth and normal transition.....

    TS blue 6 stiff

    TS blue 7 stiff

    TS blue 7 X

    TS black stiff

    TS black X

    Anyone have any suggestions?
    What's your current shaft?


    I have been bouncing between stiff and X stiff for the last couple years....Not really fit into anything. If I was to play right now, I would be using a ping g400lst with either tour stiff or tour x shaft or TM M1 430 with UST VTX silver x stiff...…..I had an atmos 6x a while back and thought it seemed to stiff, but hit the atmos 6S a few weeks ago in the f9 and thought it didn't seem stiff enough .....I really need to be fit.
    Love the UST Silver x. I'd recommend the X in Atmos but the S didn't fit me at all.
    Cobra F9 8.0 Atmos TS Black7x
    Cobra F8+ 13.5 Aldila7x
    Adams A12 19* VTS Proforce 100hs
    Srixon Z945 4-PW KBS Tour 120s
    Cleveland 2.0 51**,55**,59*
    Ping Zing TR
    Srixon Z
Sign In or Register to comment.