ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Mixing '16/'17 M2 irons?

MixedBagMixedBag Advanced Members Posts: 1,489 ✭✭
I need to replace a lost 6i that was custom shafted. I can't order '16 single irons custom, but can order a '17 with the same shaft or find a 6i head and have my local shop put the right shaft in it. Sounds like it will be roughly the same price. Any suggestions on if mixing the two would be a big deal?
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M1 10.5 [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] F9 3/4[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F9 5/6[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] AMP Cell 4/5h[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] CG16 5-PW[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Grindworks[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 86 Series - 50* and 56*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sunset Beach[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 60*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM Chaska (silver) / Lajosi mid-mallet prototype[/font]

Comments

• BigUnit68BigUnit68 Advanced Members Posts: 257
    Look for one on eBay. There should be some available since that is the trial iron TM was handing out last year. Get the iron and then get the replacement shaft you need.