North Metro Instructors?

SlamMan ·  
SlamManSlamMan  211WRX Points: 1Members Posts: 211 Bunkers
I think my game would benefit from some professional instruction again so I'm hoping someone can give me a recommendation. I'm in the Arvada area so someone on the North end of town would be preferred. Any feedback is appreciated.
Posted:

Comments

• rkrechrkrech  87WRX Points: 59Members Posts: 87 Fairways
    Sorry I’m way late to the game on this.

But, if you’re still looking.

Ed Oldham at the Ranch Country Club in Westminster is solid. Uses trackman and k vest. PGA Master professional. Great guy. He took me from a 14 to an 8.

He has some accomplishments students. One of his students who he worked with since junior Golf just won the women’s NCAA Individual. Pretty solid resume.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.