New Golf Pride Tour SNSR 75cc grip: 2017 Shell Houston Open

2»

Comments

• th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    SCOTT4099 wrote:

Where can I buy one? It’s nit on the golf pride website

Look 3 posts above yours.
  • scottygolferscottygolfer Members Posts: 49 ✭✭
    I have one of the 75cc in the <<F>> (firm) material and love it! I first tried the 140cc as it was on a used Spider I bought and ended up loving the grip. But it’s a little big and heavy. Pulled the grip to save it as the putter wasn’t ideal for me. Next I tried the 104cc and it’s got the same shape and feel just smaller/lighter and love it as well. But my gamer putter is the old Newport Two TEi3 Long Neck (which is a light putter) and I like smaller grips on it. I found the 75cc on the Bay and grabbed it. It’s exactly like the 104cc in a smaller size. I’ve always loved the PING original (PP58?). I like smaller grips for blade putters (don’t mind bigger grips on mallets). This grip is bigger than the standard ping grip. The closest grip I would compare it to is the Scotty Cameron Pistolini (and it’s pretty close to the SS Pistol GT Tour).
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have one of the 75cc in the <<F>> (firm) material and love it! I first tried the 140cc as it was on a used Spider I bought and ended up loving the grip. But it’s a little big and heavy. Pulled the grip to save it as the putter wasn’t ideal for me. Next I tried the 104cc and it’s got the same shape and feel just smaller/lighter and love it as well. But my gamer putter is the old Newport Two TEi3 Long Neck (which is a light putter) and I like smaller grips on it. I found the 75cc on the Bay and grabbed it. It’s exactly like the 104cc in a smaller size. I’ve always loved the PING original (PP58?). I like smaller grips for blade putters (don’t mind bigger grips on mallets). This grip is bigger than the standard ping grip. The closest grip I would compare it to is the Scotty Cameron Pistolini (and it’s pretty close to the SS Pistol GT Tour).

Thanks for the reply. I really like hearing that it is pretty close to the SS Pistol GT Tour as I really like the shape of that grip but couldn't get a good feel with the superstroke. Now I just need to find a putter that fits my eye because this grip sounds perfect.
    WITB

Work in progress and will be updated after St. Andrews!!

Ball: OnCore Elixr
  • JStangJStang Members Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we are talking. The 105 felt a touch too big but this might be the ticket.
    M4 Rogue Fairway | 915H 2 & 3 | Nike VR Pro Combo | Vokey SM6 52, 58 | Scotty SS Newport 2 350
  • OspreyCIOspreyCI Valley of the SunMembers Posts: 4,980 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the 104, but the 75 would be fun. Still not sure how to get one.
    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5 GD AD IZ 6s
    TM M2 15* Speeder 757 Evo TS
    TM M2 #3 19* Fujikura
    PXG 0211 4 Iron Elevate Tour
    TM P790 5-AW Modus 105
    TM MG 54*
    TM MG2 60*
    PXG Gen2 Gunboat
  • blackngold_bloodblackngold_blood Golf Ball Whacker Guy Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So I got this grip finally. I still don't have a putter picked out for it yet but this grip feels amazing in my hands. To my touch it is exactly like the 104/140 in a smaller package. This IS the grip I was hoping to get when I first looked at the 104. For those that like the 104cc but thought it was still too big this may very well be your answer. I can't wait to find a putter for this thing.
    WITB

• IrishGolfer14IrishGolfer14 Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I got this grip finally. I still don't have a putter picked out for it yet but this grip feels amazing in my hands. To my touch it is exactly like the 104/140 in a smaller package. This IS the grip I was hoping to get when I first looked at the 104. For those that like the 104cc but thought it was still too big this may very well be your answer. I can't wait to find a putter for this thing.
    So you’re the one who bought the last one?!?! I was watching that one, but when I went back to get it they were all gone. It seems like a perfect grip, since the 104 was just a little too big and heavy for me. Hopefullly Golf Pride brings it to retail at some point.
    Ping G30
    Titleist 915 F
    Ping Rapture Hybrid 21
    Mizuno MP15 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 50, 56, 60
    Byron Morgan DH89
  • ZBigStickZBigStick Practice Perfect Form Members Posts: 5,313 ✭✭
    It’s been a year GP. Bring it out!
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]M4 9.5˚(10˚) GD TP-6[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]BB Alpha 816 16˚(15˚) Rogue I/O 70
    Apex 20˚ Kuro Kage Black 80
    [/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Z U45 23˚ Steelfiber i95
    Z 745 5-PW Steelfiber i110 cw
    [/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]RTX-4 50˚M, 56˚F (55˚), 60˚F S400 ti[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Spider Tour L-neck Silver
    Pro V1 2017
    [/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]TP-5[/font]
    [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Oakley Targetline Prizm Golf Dark[/font]
    I do hope they bring it to retai. I think if they do they will sell at ton of them.

So you're the one who bought the last one?!?! I was watching that one, but when I went back to get it they were all gone. It seems like a perfect grip, since the 104 was just a little too big and heavy for me. Hopefullly Golf Pride brings it to retail at some point.

Yep I only bought it right away when I seen it was the last one. Had there not been the LAST ONE above the price, I probably would have just put it in the watch list and missed out!
    WITB

• KTEXAS1316KTEXAS1316 Members Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Want to try this. Like the grip but 140 and 104 are too big and squishy. Hoping the smaller one is just a bit firmer
  • double or triple?double or triple? Members Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked Golf pride on social media about the grips specifically the 75cc SNSR and they said nothing on horizon for 2018 and 2019

I asked Golf pride on social media about the grips specifically the 75cc SNSR and they said nothing on horizon for 2018 and 2019

I think that is a shame.
    WITB

• JazzmastafishJazzmastafish All Orange Everything Members Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that is a shame.

It is kind of rediculous to have the tooling ready to go for tour only use and not to throw more rubber in to meet consumer demand.

Does anyone have any inside on the F vs S firm vs soft versions? I assume the firm version is tour only also at any size?
    Cobra KING LTD Pro 8.5º - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S
    Tour Edge Exotics CB5 15º - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8S
    Titleist 816H2 21º (C1) - Graphite Design AD DI 105S (Double Eagle/Albatross 7/15/17)
    Titleist 712U 4i - Aerotech SteelFiber 110S
    Titleist 714 AP2 5-9 - Aerotech SteelFiber 110S
    Titleist Vokey SM5 46.08, SM6 50.12F, SM6 56.14F bent to 55 True Temper DG S200
    Titleist Vokey Wedgeworks V-Grind 60.10 True Temper DG S200
    Scotty Cameron "Orange X" (Red X w/ black oxide finish & orange paint)

Bumping an old thread here but I just installed the new Contour Pro on my Toulon Indy putter. I must say with the exception of the weight of the grip this is as close to the 75cc grip size wise as you can get imo. Same great soft feel in a slightly smaller contour shape. Plus a much better colorway for this guy!

WITB

• 03trdblack03trdblack Wake Forest, NCClubWRX Posts: 1,916 ClubWRX

Bumping an old thread again but is the new Pro Only Red Star grip finally the retail version (or close to it) of the 75cc SNSR?
    https://www.golfpride.com/pro-only/

• nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I think the Pro Only Red Star is going to be very similar, I have ordered some to check them out. Not sure I agree with the above poster who says the new Contour Pro is close to the 75cc. It's still 104cc, felt basically the same overall size to me.

Pro Only:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file