MEMBER REVIEWS: Aldila X-Torsion Copper Shafts.

18910111214»

Comments

• forefrazierforefrazier Members Posts: 338 ✭✭
    I have a Copperhead 70TX available if anyone is interested.
    Ping G400 Max 9*
    Ping G25 15*
    Ping G25 18*
    Srixon zU45 20, 23
    Srixon z745 5-9i
    Srixon z945 PW
    Srixon Z765 Gap
    Cleveland RTX-4 Proto 56*
    Cleveland RTX-4 Proto 60*
    TM Spider Mini
  • Need4spdNeed4spd Members Posts: 1,513 ✭✭
    Bumping this topic as I have a quick question:

If I’m not mistaken, there is an X (extra stiff) version AND a TX (tour extra stiff) version of this shaft. Is that correct?

The Aldila website appears to indicate this, just want to make sure I don’t make another silly mistake.

Thanks in advance.
    In the Hoofer

TaylorMade M4 9.5° Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 60TX
    TaylorMade M2 15° Aldila ROGUE Silver 110 M.S.I. 70X
    TaylorMade RSi TP UDI #2 KBS TOUR Hybrid Prototype 95X
    Srixon Z965 4-PW Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50.08F, 54.10S, 60.12D Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
    Odyssey Milled Collection RSX V-Line Fang
    TaylorMade TP5X
  • lonscicleslonscicles Members Posts: 35
    Awesome insight on an exciting shaft. Great reviews, I'll have to give this one a whirl.
  • desailledesaille Members Posts: 1,639 ✭✭
    Need4spd wrote:

If I’m not mistaken, there is an X (extra stiff) version AND a TX (tour extra stiff) version of this shaft. Is that correct?

The Aldila website appears to indicate this, just want to make sure I don’t make another silly mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, there’s a tx flex
  • pdaeropdaero Lefty Boomers Posts: 6,016 ✭✭
    edited Dec 19, 2018 #396
    Need4spd wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, there is an X (extra stiff) version AND a TX (tour extra stiff) version of this shaft. Is that correct?

The Aldila website appears to indicate this, just want to make sure I don't make another silly mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, absolutely. And from everything I've heard, it makes all the difference - the materials are higher quality, the tip is stiffer, and it's really a different shaft. It's the best I've ever played, and I would love to get a Green 70 TX for my 3 wood. A friend has that shaft in his Callaway driver, and I was smoking it!

EDIT: The website only lists a 70 TX, but you can be assured that they made the TX in 60, 70, and 80. If you really want one, get in touch with Toll Bros.
    Titleist 917D2 9.5* w/ Aldila X-Torsion Copper 60TX; Titleist 915F 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X; Titleist 915H 18* w/ Diamana S+ 90 X

Titleist 716CB 3-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd; Vokey SM6 53.09*, 59.07* w/ DG TI S400

PING Anser Milled 0 34"
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors Posts: 4,848 ✭✭
    pdaero wrote:

Need4spd wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, there is an X (extra stiff) version AND a TX (tour extra stiff) version of this shaft. Is that correct?

The Aldila website appears to indicate this, just want to make sure I don't make another silly mistake.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, absolutely. And from everything I've heard, it makes all the difference - the materials are higher quality, the tip is stiffer, and it's really a different shaft. It's the best I've ever played, and I would love to get a Green 70 TX for my 3 wood. A friend has that shaft in his Callaway driver, and I was smoking it!

EDIT: The website only lists a 70 TX, but you can be assured that they made the TX in 60, 70, and 80. If you really want one, get in touch with Toll Bros.

And I have a green Mamba 70tx test shaft for a big discount if you're interested. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

And yes we can get Copper, Green, and Black Mamba in 60 and 70TX.
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • odshot68odshot68 Members Posts: 7,827 ✭✭
    TollBros wrote:

pdaero wrote:

Need4spd wrote:

Thanks in advance.

And I have a green Mamba 70tx test shaft for a big discount if you're interested. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

And yes we can get Copper, Green, and Black Mamba in 60 and 70TX.

Toll, you can get a 60TX?
    Mizuno ST 190G Fuji Atmos Black 6X Tour Spec
    Mizuno ST 190 3TS Fuji Atmos Black 6X Tour Spec
    Vokey SM7 56S, 60L DG S200 
    Bettinardi BB29 
18910111214»