2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

New Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Hybrid Shaft - Why has it disappeared?

jcg132

Anyone have any info on these? They were on the Fuji website as new for 2017 but have since been removed, they are still in the catalog though.

Would love to know if/when these are coming out. Maybe Fuji can chime in...

https://issuu.com/fu...7-pages?ff=true

I'd like to hear more on these as well. The Speeder hybrid shafts have worked well for me in the past.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

Here is the direct link to the Speeder Evo HB site. Not sure why it's disappeared as a link on the site.

http://fujikuragolf....olution-hybrid/

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

Here is the direct link to the Speeder Evo HB site. Not sure why it's disappeared as a link on the site.

Have you seen it for sale anywhere?

No, I haven't. Even some of the online retailers Fuji publishes on its website don't have it as an option. I'm sure if you contacted any Fuji dealer, they could get it.

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

No, I haven't. Even some of the online retailers Fuji publishes on its website don't have it as an option. I'm sure if you contacted any Fuji dealer, they could get it.

Got this response from a dealer:

"I don't think they're going to get this launched anytime soon. They're off the website and my sales rep doesn't have an ETA for them either. Wish I had more info for you, but that's all we have been told."

Got this response from a dealer:

"I don't think they're going to get this launched anytime soon. They're off the website and my sales rep doesn't have an ETA for them either. Wish I had more info for you, but that's all we have been told."

well, damn. that sucks

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

So, if they haven't been released yet, and there are no definite plans by Fujikura to release them, wouldn't this thread be more at home where it started, in "Tour & Pre-Release"? I mean, it's not a big deal and nothing that concerns me much, just always curious why threads get put where they do.

**Driver:** TaylorMade SIM Max 9° **|** Ventus Black 7 Velocore **3wd:** Titleist TS2 15° (C1) **|** Diamana D+ LTD 70 **Hybrid:** Callaway Apex 18° **|** AD-DI 95 **Irons:** Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron **|** AD-DI 95**/** JPX 919 Forged 5-PW **|** Recoil 95 **Wedges:** Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) **|** DG Black Onyx **Putters:** Byron Morgan DH 89 WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

So, if they haven't been released yet, and there are no definite plans by Fujikura to release them, wouldn't this thread be more at home where it started, in "Tour & Pre-Release"? I mean, it's not a big deal and nothing that concerns me much, just always curious why threads get put where they do.

That is why I started it there!

• Like 1

Hey guys - in regards to the Speeder Evolution HB we have made a business decision to hold off on production of this product. We had planned on introducing an ATMOS line of hybrid shafts in the fall, but due to the success and demand of the ATMOS tour Spec wood shafts, we're pulling this forward and will be launching ATMOS HB Tour Spec very soon. Check back on our website and social media for updates. Apologies for any confusions.

Here's an exclusive sneak peak at the graphic art for you guys:

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

http://fujikuragolf.com http://fujikuragolf.com/dealer-locator

Hey guys - in regards to the Speeder Evolution HB we have made a business decision to hold off on production of this product. We had planned on introducing an ATMOS line of hybrid shafts in the fall, but due to the success and demand of the ATMOS tour Spec wood shafts, we're pulling this forward and will be launching ATMOS HB Tour Spec very soon. Check back on our website and social media for updates. Apologies for any confusions.

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

Well I think that is about as good of news as I could have hoped for!

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

Awesome thanks Fuji!

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

Very cool! Are there going to be different flights with these too? Also, what weights can we expect?

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

This is awesome news! I'm needing to test out a few different hybrid shafts and been hearing good things on the ATMOS line, so going to have to get my hands on one!

[color=#A9A9A9][b]Driver:[/b] 2016 TM M1 9.5* / Atmos Black 7 TX
[b]Fairway:[/b] 2017 TM M1 15* / Tensei Pro White 80 TX
[b]Irons:[/b] TM 790 UDI 2 Iron / HZRDUS Black 85 6.5
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist T-MB 4 Iron / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Irons:[/b] Titleist 716 AP2's 5-PW / TT Dynamic Gold X-100
[b]Wedge:s[/b] Vokey SM6 50.08F, [color=#A9A9A9]56.10S & [color=#A9A9A9]60.08M[/color] [/color] / TT Dynamic Gold S-300
[b]Putter:[/b] TM Spider Tour Black T-Line 34"[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

isnt this the stock shaft on the new mizuno clk

[size=4][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]DRIVER[/b]- Callaway Rogue Oban Tour Limited 60s
[b]3 WOOD[/b]- GBB Epic Oban Kiyoshi Gold 75s
[b]HYBRID[/b]- Titleist 818 H1 19/23 Hybrid Atmos HB Tour Spec 85s
[b]IRONS[/b]- Srixon 765/565 Nippon Modus 105s
[b]GAP[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 52 Modus 105
[b]SAND[/b]- Callaway MD4 Chrome 54 Modus 105
[b]LOB[/b]- Callaway MD3 Chrome 58 Modus 105
[b]PUTTER[/b]- Bettinardi Queen Bee #6
[b]BALL[/b]- Callaway Chrome Soft X[/font][/size]

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

Now that the atmos hb and speeder evolution hb are both in stock hybrids, what can you tell us about the differences in the shaft profiles? The speeder hb has NO information out...

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

Now that the atmos hb and speeder evolution hb are both in stock hybrids, what can you tell us about the differences in the shaft profiles? The speeder hb has NO information out...

I would love to hear about this as well, just picked up a mizuno clk hybrid with a 95x speeder in it. Haven’t hit it yet so can’t comment on the shaft but would love to know anyone’s thoughts on this, the ATMOS hybrid shafts or any other recommendations. Looking for something around the 95g range with mid/low launch and mid/low spin.

Currently gaming a Tour AD DI 95x, no real hate against the shaft, just curious whats others have had luck with.

Thanks!

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5 w/Ventus Blue TR 6X

3 Wood: Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/Ventus Blue TR 7x

5 Wood: Titleist TSi2 18* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 80 TX

Irons: Titleist T-200 3 iron w/Ventus Black 9TX

Titleist T-150 4-PW w/Project X 6.5

Wedges: SM9 Raw 52F & SM9 58T grind w/Project X 6.0

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Never far away: Custom Slighter Tacoma

• 6 months later...

FJK-atmosHB-logo.jpg

I would love to hear about this as well, just picked up a mizuno clk hybrid with a 95x speeder in it. Haven’t hit it yet so can’t comment on the shaft but would love to know anyone’s thoughts on this, the ATMOS hybrid shafts or any other recommendations. Looking for something around the 95g range with mid/low launch and mid/low spin.

Currently gaming a Tour AD DI 95x, no real hate against the shaft, just curious whats others have had luck with.

Thanks!

Are they going to release this speeder hb shaft? Can’t find any specs on this. It sure didn’t feel like the atmos line imo. I liked it better for my swing and results are great in my clk hybrid

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5 Project X Denali Black 60S 

Callaway AI Smoke Max Project X Denali Black 70S 3 Wood

Callaway Apex UW 19 & 21 deg MMT 70 Stiff

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 5-PW Project X IO 5.5

Vokey SM10 50.08F & 56M DG S200

Callaway Jaws Raw Face Chrome 60Z DG Spinner 115 Steel

Odyssey Dual Force OR  Odyssey Jailbird LE 380 Microhinge Putter

TaylorMade TP5

Vessel Lux XV 2.0 Black Cart Bag

• 6 months later...

Sorry to resurrect this oldish thread but I cant seem find anything on the current Mizuno CLK offered Fujikura Speeder 95/85/75 HB black colored shafts?

Fuji- can you chime in with the basics on this shafts profile and specs? I know I love it just wondering how it stacks up numbers wise to the Atmos TS HB shafts.

Thanks!

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

• 7 months later...

> @"Fujikura Golf" said:

> Hey guys - in regards to the Speeder Evolution HB we have made a business decision to hold off on production of this product. We had planned on introducing an ATMOS line of hybrid shafts in the fall, but due to the success and demand of the ATMOS tour Spec wood shafts, we're pulling this forward and will be launching ATMOS HB Tour Spec very soon. Check back on our website and social media for updates. Apologies for any confusions.

>

>

>

> Here's an exclusive sneak peak at the graphic art for you guys:

>

>

>

> (Image)

How does the Atmos Red Hy compare to the Pro 2.0 Hy? Thank you

• 11 months later...
On 1/28/2019 at 1:58 PM, evoviiiyou said:

Sorry to resurrect this oldish thread but I cant seem find anything on the current Mizuno CLK offered Fujikura Speeder 95/85/75 HB black colored shafts?

Fuji- can you chime in with the basics on this shafts profile and specs? I know I love it just wondering how it stacks up numbers wise to the Atmos TS HB shafts.

Thanks!

@Fujikura Golf would still like to know!

PRDYMTC TOUR  9.8° + UB6 / PRDYMTC  15°@16 + UB6 / MVRKTC 18° + UB8 G430 26°@25+ IZ95 / FRGD TEC5-G + MODUS115 / MD5TC / SPDR EXTC + GPS