Odyssey 2 ball O works with flow neck

bobby magicbobby magic Members Posts: 112
edited Apr 26, 2017 in Putters #1
I noticed on some recent photos on this site from PGA Tour that there are Odyssey O Works 2 balls with flow necks out there. I reached out to Callaway but have not heard back yet but am interested in potentially trying one. Curious if anyone on the forum knows if these will be available to the public or are unfortunately another Tour Only that we won't be able to get our hands on. I look forward to hearing from anyone who may have some insight on this. See pics below. Lots of good looking flow necks out there!

a6c837dc771f4c83c82951a28c47d461.jpg

Comments

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    flow neck Odyssey mallets are not common in the wild, to my knowledge.

Some guys just get lucky....

We are still hoping #TheCustomShop opens and you can put together your putter.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • madaboutgolfmadaboutgolf Members Posts: 1,005 ✭✭
    only a guess but most likely tour only..paying customers seem to be stuck with double bend shafts..
    Taylormade M2 D type 12*
    Taylormade M2 3 wood
    Taylormade M4 5 wood
    Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid/Callaway Hawkeye 7 wood.
    Taylormade M6 irons 5 to pw,aw, sw, 2 degrees upright +half an inch longer
    Callaway sure out 58* wedge
    Taylormade Burner speed/RBZ soft balls
    Odyssey 7s black
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    4th putter from the right is just sick, love that versa scheme, and the flow necks are just so lovely.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • cmporto10cmporto10 Members Posts: 182 ✭✭
    Sooner or late Odyssey will have to release some sort of mallet with a flow neck to compete with the spider tour... right..?
  • blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,081 ✭✭
    I know that it isnt ideal, but it you really NEED a flow neck 2 ball you could have someone like Tom Slighter do the work for you. It's not ideal, but it's an option. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
  • Sean289Sean289 Members Posts: 902 ✭✭
    cmporto10 wrote:

Sooner or late Odyssey will have to release some sort of mallet with a flow neck to compete with the spider tour... right..?

I mentioned on a different thread a few days ago that I'm predicting that the likes of PING, Odyssey and Scotty Cameron will market hard mallets with a flow neck and toe hang to compete with the Spider Tours before the year is out.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: PING G400 Max[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Wood: PING G30[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]5 Wood: PING G30[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 Hybrid: Taylormade M3[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4-9: PING G Series[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PW: Titleist Vokey SM5 48[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SW: Titleist Vokey SM5 52[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]LW: Titleist Vokey SM5 60[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: PING Anser Tr 1966[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ball: Titleist ProV1x[/font]
  • bobby magicbobby magic Members Posts: 112

cmporto10 wrote:

I mentioned on a different thread a few days ago that I'm predicting that the likes of PING, Odyssey and Scotty Cameron will market hard mallets with a flow neck and toe hang to compete with the Spider Tours before the year is out.

I really hope this comes to fruition. It just makes too much sense but my gut is the dollars don't make it enough of an effort for them to commit. I hope I'm wrong....