Club Builders in the Denver area

mgproust22 ·  
mgproust22mgproust22  14WRX Points: 0Handicap: 6Members Posts: 14
About to buy some new shafts for my AP2's and don't necessarily want to have them installed at a Golf Galaxy or PGA Superstore. I'm just looking for some recommendations for a reputable club builder in the Denver area. Also, if possible, would be even better if you could provide an estimate of costs. Going to have 4-PW re-shafted and re-gripped. Thanks!
Posted:

Comments

• masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    Highly recommend Dan Weitzel at Weitzel golf in highlands ranch. He's actually reshafting my 900 forged right now. You can reach him

At [email protected] Awesome guy.
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mgproust22mgproust22  14WRX Points: 0Handicap: 6Members Posts: 14
    masamitsu wrote:

Highly recommend Dan Weitzel at Weitzel golf in highlands ranch. He's actually reshafting my 900 forged right now. You can reach him

At [email protected] Awesome guy.

Thanks! I'll shoot him a message. Out of curiosity, what's his turnaround time?
    Posted:
  • masamitsumasamitsu  2511WRX Points: 142Handicap: 4-6Members Posts: 2,511 Titanium Tees
    Honestly it depends on how busy he is.
    Posted:
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.