Big Bad Low Spin Shaft Review - Continuous On Going Information and Data Updates

1495051525355»

Comments

• Club GuruClub Guru Members  121WRX Points: 72Posts: 121 Fairways

Interesting update. Today I took my M6 into Roger Dunn with the Rogue white to test against the Sim. My numbers on their launch monitor were the same as at my house. Averaged 290 yards on 2700 rpm with swing speed around 112. Then I put the Rogue White in the Sim. First swing was 320 at 1700 rpm. I didn’t take another shot (I had already played today and had a sore back). I walked out five minutes later with a new sim and no M6.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5015WRX Points: 323Posts: 5,015 Titanium Tees

Very happy to hear you got the results we were looking for, albeit with the new SIM head. It's a funny thing how certain shafts and heads seem to work so well together, and I do suspect you will grow more comfortable with Rogue White as you get time with it. It feels different from Pro Orange so sometimes it takes a few sessions to find your release point again when switching.

Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player Members  1646WRX Points: 341Posts: 1,646 Platinum Tees

Are you seeing anything with the Rogue White in the new SIM compared to say a '16 M2 that would make someone switch heads?

Posted:
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5015WRX Points: 323Posts: 5,015 Titanium Tees

We can achieve the same launch with much more true loft on SIM. It tends to make the driver more controllable. M2 8.5 is exceptionally high in ball speed but some of that has to do with how low a loft you need to play it at. Mine is basically 7 degrees on the face. My SIM is 8.5 on the face and giving me similar numbers with just a bit less spin with the same combo. And I haven't really had any issues with that knuckleball cut that I can sometimes get with M2. SIM will give similar results with better control, at least for me.

Posted:

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • mws92mws92 Members  1038WRX Points: 103Posts: 1,038 Platinum Tees

Can anyone confirm the butt OD for the Kuro Kage DC 70TX is 0.605"? Trying to get my grip build up correct to match the rest of the set. I expected it to be a bit thicker as other Mitsubishi shafts I'm trying out as well like Pro White/Orange.

The website has the 70X at 0.622" and unless I'm being an idiot with my calipers I'm not getting that at all.

Posted:
  • mizuno playermizuno player Mizuno player Members  1646WRX Points: 341Posts: 1,646 Platinum Tees

Interesting Toll. I've been able to loft up my M2 wjotj the White two clicks. Not sure what that makes it? (9.5 head).

Is it possible to get a 10-10.25° loft on a Sim in tj neutral position? Not sure if you have seen your issue heads yet.

Otherwise I'll play the M2 until it cracks or caves.

Once I get new irons I'm going to get a white and put in a SIM 3 wood.

Thanks for answering my dumb questions. You help is going to help me achieve some goals this year with that White in driver. I'm a broken record I know. My dispersion has Never been this good. I can swing easy, smooth or go hard.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TGonz2TGonz2 Members  1WRX Points: 12Posts: 1 Starters

Hey Toll what are the differences in the rogue white 130 70tx and 60tx. Most importantly what’s the difference in spin

Posted:

Yes we can measure heads to get you the loft you need. We also run a full retail shop with custom build capabilities. We can supply or build you anything.

Posted:

I can't supply that data as we use it fit customers with. I can, however, fit you based on the data if you'd like to go that route.

Posted:

• NiederjrNiederjr Members  55WRX Points: 43Posts: 55 Bunkers

Has anyone in here compared the graphite design AD XC to any of these shafts? Especially the pro white and/or orange?

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9 Hzrdus Black
    Cobra F6 Baffler Rip Alpha 70x
    TaylorMade  790 UDI 2 Atmos Blue 8x
    TaylorMade PSI 4, 5 irons KBS Tour V
    TaylorMade PSI Tour 6-PW KBS Tour V
    Cleveland RTX4 50, 54
    Vokey SM7 58 D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.