2017 NBA Season (incl Draft / Free Agency)

1313233343537»

Comments

• scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,187 ✭✭
    Lakers trade Ingram, Kuzma, sign and trade Randall, and Deng for Kawhi. Sign LeBron and PG.

Ball, PG, Bron, Kawhi, fill in blank. This team can beat GS.
    Sources now reporting that Durant wants to sign with the Lakers and team up with Bron, KD, and Kawhi.
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,201 ✭✭

Sources now reporting that Durant wants to sign with the Lakers and team up with Bron, KD, and Kawhi.

There's no way that's accurate. We all know Durant would wait to see which team is better and then if it's the Lakers demand a trade midseason.

I have heard he's in talks to join Roger Federer for Wimbledon
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-works #7 Red Tank
  • Peanut191Peanut191 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭

Lakers trade Ingram, Kuzma, sign and trade Randall, and Deng for Kawhi. Sign LeBron and PG.

You like Ball over Ingram, Scratch?

I think I’d rather trade Ball before Ingram if they are able to land Lebron. Ball is a better passer than Ingram, but I don’t know how helpful that would be with Lebron dominating the ball. Lebron basically needs spot up shooters around him and another guy that can create his own shot when necessary. Seems Ingram would be better at getting his own shot. On the defensive end, I’d easily take Ingram because he has the length and athleticism to guard so many positions. Lebron basically rests on defense to carry the offensive load and I think Ingram would be better than Ball at taking the tougher defensive assignments to cover for Lebron. Plus you don’t have to worry about any problems Lebron might have with Lavar. Just seems to fit better.

So which one would you keep if you had to trade one them if Lebron goes to LA?
    M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
    M2 Tour 16.5, Diamana Thump 85s
    Titleist 913 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
    Srixon 745 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 115s
    Callaway Razr Forged GW 51
    Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey 60M
    Scotty Newport 1.5
    Peanut191 wrote:

I think I’d rather trade Ball before Ingram if they are able to land Lebron. Ball is a better passer than Ingram, but I don’t know how helpful that would be with Lebron dominating the ball. Lebron basically needs spot up shooters around him and another guy that can create his own shot when necessary. Seems Ingram would be better at getting his own shot. On the defensive end, I’d easily take Ingram because he has the length and athleticism to guard so many positions. Lebron basically rests on defense to carry the offensive load and I think Ingram would be better than Ball at taking the tougher defensive assignments to cover for Lebron. Plus you don’t have to worry about any problems Lebron might have with Lavar. Just seems to fit better.

Gotta keep Ingram if you have the choice but I imagine SA would pressure for Ingram, I don’t think Pop wants to deal with Lavar.

It’s going to be interesting to see how **** bent Kawhi is on going to Lakers and how much risk other teams will take.

What’s the best deal?

Kyrie/ Brown/ draft pick

Ingram/ Kuz/ Deng/ Draft pick or Hart

Foltz/Saric/ Draft pick

Suns #1 pick/ Jackson/ not sure what else Suns could include
  • HoosierHacker89HoosierHacker89 Members Posts: 2,641 ✭✭
    Since we are getting into the 2018 season I am going to start a new thread so we can discuss hoop there.
    Titleist 910 D3
    R7 steel 4 wood
    Cleveland Ta 5 3-P
    Cleveland 588 51/56
    Odyssey white hot 2 ball
  • Peanut191Peanut191 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭

Peanut191 wrote:

Gotta keep Ingram if you have the choice but I imagine SA would pressure for Ingram, I don’t think Pop wants to deal with Lavar.

It’s going to be interesting to see how **** bent Kawhi is on going to Lakers and how much risk other teams will take.

What’s the best deal?

Kyrie/ Brown/ draft pick

Foltz/Saric/ Draft pick

Kyrie is the best player, but I don’t see him as a Pop guy. So, the best deal for the Spurs would probably be the Suns deal, then LA.
    M2 10.5, set to 9.75, D5, KK XT 70s
    M2 Tour 16.5, Diamana Thump 85s
    Titleist 913 21* Kiyoshi White 95 04 flex
    Srixon 745 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 115s
    Callaway Razr Forged GW 51
    Vokey 56F 14 bounce, Vokey 60M
    Scotty Newport 1.5
    Peanut191 wrote:

Peanut191 wrote:

What’s the best deal?

Kyrie/ Brown/ draft pick

Foltz/Saric/ Draft pick

Kyrie is the best player, but I don’t see him as a Pop guy. So, the best deal for the Spurs would probably be the Suns deal, then LA.

Celts could also offer Hayward in exchange for Kyrie. Those trades or what I would think was fair, SA might not even get offers as good as those.