Quickshipgolf... eBay?

mvhoffmanmvhoffman MikeyMembers Posts: 1,456 ✭✭
Anyone have experience with them? Ton of great reviews, a few bad ones. Communication is less than stellar.
Driver - Cobra King F7 dual weight @ 12.5D w Project X PXv Red shaft S/X
Fairway wood - Cobra F6 4-5 Wood @ 18.5D w Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue AR shaft
Hybrid - Cobra F6 4-5 Hybrid @ 23.5D w White Matrix Ozik Program S shaft
Irons/Wedges - Cobra Amp Cell Silver 5 - LW w TT multi-step custom fit shafts
Putter - Bastain Milled Fusion Golf Prototype 5 of 5 w UST FF shaft
Ball - Top Flite Gamer - Truvis Pattern
Grips - Karma Tour Velvet Standard Ribbed
Putter Grip: Ping PP58 Midsize

Comments

• wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,464 ✭✭
    I never liked the way they sell used irons but give no description of condition......just my 2 cents.
  • TheBIIgCatTheBIIgCat ClubWRX Posts: 1,445 ClubWRX
    I believe they are related to global golf, if I'm not mistaken
    Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...
  • kobe882kobe882 Members Posts: 505 ✭✭
    Ive bought from them.

Dont care that they dont offer combined shipping on multiple items.

they dont rate products but have pictures of the actual item which is nice so u can determine for urself.
  • mvhoffmanmvhoffman Mikey Members Posts: 1,456 ✭✭
    Thanks guys, made a purchase thru them last night. Asked if photo was of actual driver. Didn't get a response until after purchase when they said no that it was a stock photo but what I will be getting is same quality or better. Their picture is of a driver that looks to be used maybe twice. I ordered a F7 driver shown in a certain color scheme, hoping that it's not a different color when I get it.
  • Lefty431Lefty431 Members Posts: 1,068 ✭✭
    I don't know ether, but I just scored 2 Mizuno t5 wedges for $40! They have some killer deals! I will let you know how the rest of the transaction goes!
    Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
    Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
    or Taylormade gapr lo 2 iron w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    Irons: Taylormade p790 4-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke
    They are getting all the clubs traded in to PGA SS in Myrtle Beach, they absolutely steal some of the stuff
    Driver- TC Epic 440 with Hzrdus T1100<br />3-Wood- 13 Degree Ping stretch with Ping Tour 75x<br />Hybrid- 915 with Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85<br />Irons- ( 4-PW ) JPX 900 Forged with 110s Steelfibers - Wedges- Sm6 Vokey 48 bent 2 degrees strong - sm6 vokey raw 56 bent to 55 , 58 Raw Low Bounce K grind ( 110 Steelfibers in all wedges same length shafts )<br />Putter- Scotty Cameron Laguna 1.5 Studio Torch Finish that I did...
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers Posts: 3,009 ✭✭
    mvhoffman wrote:

Anyone have experience with them? Ton of great reviews, a few bad ones. Communication is less than stellar.
    Have bought from the multiple times. Never an issue. Great return policy as well.

TheBIIgCat wrote:

They are not. http://www.globalvaluecommerce.com/
    No they aren't, them and global get all the trade in clubs from PGA SS in Myrtle beach
    grm24 wrote:

mvhoffman wrote:

Have bought from the multiple times. Never an issue. Great return policy as well.

TheBIIgCat wrote:

They are not. http://www.globalvaluecommerce.com/

Thanks. This makes me feel better. I always buy stuff off eBay, don't know why I felt different about this one. Deal seems too good to actually work out with my luck as of late.
  • Bimmer1Bimmer1 Members Posts: 2,535 ✭✭
    I ordered some Srixon irons that were "standard length" and they arrived at + 1/2"
  • traderjasontraderjason Members Posts: 412 ✭✭
    Ordered a set of Titleist 755's off them. Had badly rusted out shafts with no mention or picture in the listing. Told them as such. Offered to have me pay to ship back for a refund. Declined. Offered to pay me like $7.13 for the shaft replacement. When I asked for $10 they sent a very rude email back. Never ended up getting anything from them. Left them negative feedback to which they responded with a lie saying I asked for $35. Will never do business with them again.
  • slice n diceslice n dice Posts: 181 ✭✭
    they list actual pictures and you can score stuff for super cheap. Everything that I've purchased and didn't like for one reason or another I was still able to make a profit on.
  • sofcsofc Members Posts: 156
    edited Jun 25, 2017 #14
    Bought a couple of drivers from them recently. One was exactly as pictured, the other had lead tape on the bottom which was not as pictured. However, both were in very good shape.
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Honma TW717 - 430[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridgestone J15 3 wood[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridgestone J15 4 hybrid[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]MP-64 3-8[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Scor 41/45/53/58[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Lajosi KLP6C[/font]
    sofc wrote:

Bought a couple of drivers from them recently. One was exactly as pictured, the other had lead tape on the bottom which was not as pictured. However, both were in very good shape.

Thanks

edited Jun 26, 2017 #16
    I have the tracking number, just waiting for usps to say something besides pre-shipment.

Very hesitant to trust it yet because of recent negative feedback. On the other hand they have had a ton of recent great feedback.
  • I have bought several clubs from their ebay store. No issues. Way too much feedback to still be worried about them.
    bigseanc12 wrote:

I have bought several clubs from their ebay store. No issues. Way too much feedback to still be worried about them.

I know, ill feel better once there is a change in the preshipment tracking tag.

Shipping pretty quick?
  • I don't remember it being anything past normal from when I have bought clubs online.
    according to tracking, it will be here tomorrow. Looking forward to getting it.
    Driver came... Brand freakin new!
  • mjumju25mjumju25 Members Posts: 88
    TheBIIgCat wrote:

They have nothing to do with Global Golf. In fact they are a big competitor of Global Golf (and the PGA Value Guide). They are based in Alabama in have three ebay stores

Quickshipgolf

ksouth9

tee2green6931

All ship from the same warehouse in Alabama. They do get most of their used inventory from PGATSS (online and instore). They also run two retail locations called Your Golf Superstore.
  • Lefty431Lefty431 Members Posts: 1,068 ✭✭
    Wedges came... clubs were rubber banded together with no bubble wrap, paper or anything in the box to keep them from rattling around! Other than that 2 Mizuno wedges for $40, really can't complain!
    Driver: 9* Callaway Rogue sub zero w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    3w: 15* Callaway epic w/ aldila rogue 110 s flex
    Hybrid: 19* Mizuno Jpx 900 w/ fujikura s flex
    or Taylormade gapr lo 2 iron w/ hzrdus yellow 6.5
    Irons: Taylormade p790 4-pw w/ Nippon modus 3 120x
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 raw 50 F, 55 S, 60 M w/ dynamic gold black s400
    Putter: Scotty Cameron newport 3 w/ super stroke
  • williamsnrbwilliamsnrb The Golf Doctor Members Posts: 1,616
    I just bought a set of MP-63's from them and they arrived in two days. Great deal and I am pleased with the clubs. I'll look for more clubs from them in the future.
    917D2 9.5 Rogue Black
    917F 15 Diamana Blue
    818H2 19 Tensei Blue
    Mizuno MP33 3-9
    Vokey SM6 48
    Vokey SM5 54 and 60
    Custom Scotty Newport 2
    or
    Scotty X5R
  • williamsnrbwilliamsnrb The Golf Doctor Members Posts: 1,616
    edited Jun 30, 2017 #25
    Lefty431 wrote:

Wedges came... clubs were rubber banded together with no bubble wrap, paper or anything in the box to keep them from rattling around! Other than that 2 Mizuno wedges for $40, really can't complain!

Yep, my 63's arrived with the same packaging as you described. But for the price I paid, I can't complain, either!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    917D2 9.5 Rogue Black
    917F 15 Diamana Blue
    818H2 19 Tensei Blue
    Mizuno MP33 3-9
    Vokey SM6 48
    Vokey SM5 54 and 60
    Custom Scotty Newport 2
    or
    Scotty X5R
  • sofcsofc Members Posts: 156
    My driver came packed in half ripped bubble taped rubber banded together but it was in great shape.
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Honma TW717 - 430[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridgestone J15 3 wood[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Bridgestone J15 4 hybrid[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]MP-64 3-8[/font]
    [font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Scor 41/45/53/58[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Lajosi KLP6C[/font]
    my driver came in a box. The only protective layer of anything was the rubber grip...

The driver and box shipped in showed up in pristine condition however.

They have been saved as a favorite seller for future purchases.
  • JeddAlcaldeJeddAlcalde Members Posts: 8
    edited Nov 20, 2017 #28
    Just won a 2017 M1 hybrid in mint condition for $80 shipped. If this turns out to be a real deal, they're going to my favorites list.
  • Joe85Joe85 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭
    mvhoffman wrote:

I just bought a CB2 from them that had a dent in its back of clubhead. Can't see it looking down and all but I don't know where I stand. I could send it back for full ($30.00) refund, but asked if they would give me a partial refund for it.

Without asking me how much I wanted (I wanted $20.00 back) they sent me back $15.00.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. I won't be able to resell this 3 wood if I don't want it, and it's snowing cats and dogs right now and golf season is 3 months (at least) away so I won't be able to test it.

Not sure how I feel right now...
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Ping i3 17* Titleist 585h 21, 24*
    MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 5-PW
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link
  • You got half back for an unseen problem on a cheap club. If it doesn't hurt performance, go with it. I almost hate to say this because I'm not removed from the value of a dollar, but 5 bucks being the difference between happy and "I don't know?" I'd just choose to be happy. Most don't offer a partial, and I'm sure them giving half back to them felt like being more than generous. Put another zero on the end of it and you just got back 150 on a 300 club. No one would ever offer that. I'm not sure why you thought 2/3's back was fair and not 1/2? They thought 1/2 was fair. If 5.00 is enough to make you send it back, go that route. You'll get it all back. Good luck finding even a damaged club for 10.00 though, that'd be about 2.00 plus shipping. Pretty low margin to sell one at. Even half broken.

I'll now lol at myself. You spent your time posting about 5.00 for you. I just spent my time posting about 5.00 for you. I wish I had something better to do but I just don't. I'm petting my puppy and typing about golf. I'm happy, with or without your 5.00. So have a nice night. I certainly am.
  • Joe85Joe85 Posts: 3,834 ✭✭
    edited Jan 12, 2018 #31

You got half back for an unseen problem on a cheap club. If it doesn't hurt performance, go with it. I almost hate to say this because I'm not removed from the value of a dollar, but 5 bucks being the difference between happy and "I don't know?" I'd just choose to be happy. Most don't offer a partial, and I'm sure them giving half back to them felt like being more than generous. Put another zero on the end of it and you just got back 150 on a 300 club. No one would ever offer that. I'm not sure why you thought 2/3's back was fair and not 1/2? They thought 1/2 was fair. If 5.00 is enough to make you send it back, go that route. You'll get it all back. Good luck finding even a damaged club for 10.00 though, that'd be about 2.00 plus shipping. Pretty low margin to sell one at. Even half broken.

I'll now lol at myself. You spent your time posting about 5.00 for you. I just spent my time posting about 5.00 for you. I wish I had something better to do but I just don't. I'm petting my puppy and typing about golf. I'm happy, with or without your 5.00. So have a nice night. I certainly am.

Definitely. My theory though is - what I usually ask myself - is what would I pay for that club out of the used club bin at 2ndswing. Would I give $5 cash, $20 cash or $50 cash or whatever out of my wallet for ___________ club, and for me, 2ndswing would have that in their used club bin for $10.00. And even at $10.00 for a club with a dent in its back I don't know if I'd take a 10 spot out of my wallet for it.

That was the whole point but you are right, it's basically meaningless. I hand out $5.00 to homeless people on the corner on any given day so I really shouldn't be making a fuss.
    Titleist 983E 8.5*
    Sonartec SS03 14*
    Ping i3 17* Titleist 585h 21, 24*
    MacGregor VIP V-Foil 1025 C - 5-PW
    Solus 51,56,61
    Seemore Si4
    WITB Link