Quickshipgolf... eBay?

13»

Comments

• ChronicSlicerChronicSlicer Members Posts: 954 ✭✭
    Never had any issues, just won a nice Steelhead XR hybrid for 43.99 about 2 hours ago.
  • jblough99jblough99 Members Posts: 602 ✭✭
    Have won several clubs from them, fast shipping and always as good if not better condition than listed in the ad.
  • jli2636jli2636 Members Posts: 1,038 ✭✭
    Won a set of Nike Victory Red split cavity for super cheap. Showed up 2 days early and in better shape than the pictures. With their used stuff I think everything is in the up and up since they have actual pictures posted. Their new offerings are all stock pictures. Just my opinion though.
  • DowntimeDowntime Members Posts: 98 ✭✭
    I won a set of irons on Monday, received a shipping notification on Tuesday and then get a message from the last night saying they overlisted the product and the irons are no longer in stock. Still waiting on refund...
    TS2 - 10.5 - Evenflow White 6.0
    TS2 - 15 - Evenflow White 6.0
    816 H1 - 19 - Diamana White - Stiff
    JPX 919F - 4-P - KBS CTaper Lite - Stiff
    Vokey - 52-56-60
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    ProV1
  • howaboutmehowaboutme Fairfax, VAMembers Posts: 130 ✭✭
    I've been keenly eyeing their auctions and have noticed some of the very popular items (that I've checked) seem to be listed at all of their supposed auction accounts. I believe there is a post somewhere in this thread that mentions a total of 3 accounts? As long as they refund in due time, I probably wouldn't mind it. Disappointed, yes, mad, no as I probably shouldn't be bidding on things anyways.
  • Showtime9Showtime9 MonsterHeel Members Posts: 162 ✭✭
    Just won an auction from them and realized that I should have looked them up at first. TheIr shipping rates to Canada seem ridiculous ($50 USD?)
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭
    That's pretty normal shipping to CA. I sold a driver to a member up north smallest box dimensions possible USPS it was $40.
  • pompjrpompjr Members Posts: 605 ✭✭
    Just recently won a “Brand New in plastic” Driver Head from them on eBay. When it showed up it wasn’t in plastic and has paint chips and nicks. They never responded to any of my messages .. here’s a photo of the so called “Brand New in plastic” driver head..
  • mthomp1495mthomp1495 Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Just won a split set of MP 18s off of them for $400. They were marked as shipped immediately, and are expected to reach me earlier than expected. Hopefully they’re in the same condition as pictured, but I’m pretty sure I ended up getting a steal!
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 10* - AD DI-6x
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2 15* - AD DI-7x
    Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 21* - AD DI-105x
    Driving Iron: MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 19* - DG S400 TI
    Irons: Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MB 7-PW - DG S400 TI
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 52*, 56*, 60* - DG X100 Soft Stepped 2x
    Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black or Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,614 ✭✭
    edited Jan 25, 2019 11:57pm #71
    pompjr wrote:

Just recently won a "Brand New in plastic" Driver Head from them on eBay. When it showed up it wasn't in plastic and has paint chips and nicks. They never responded to any of my messages .. here's a photo of the so called "Brand New in plastic" driver head..

Did you send it back ?

If not, why not ?

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-4 48, 52, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 56* DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3, 64 DGS300

Evnroll 1.2 (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX
  • mthomp1495mthomp1495 Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    mthomp1495 wrote:
    Just won a split set of MP 18s off of them for $400. They were marked as shipped immediately, and are expected to reach me earlier than expected. Hopefully they’re in the same condition as pictured, but I’m pretty sure I ended up getting a steal!

Received the irons today, 2 days earlier than expected. They came in excellent shape, even better than they looked in the pictures. Only complaint (as many here have noted) is that they shipped without any bubble wrap or packing peanuts. The irons were just rubber banded together and then put in an empty box.
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 10* - AD DI-6x
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2 15* - AD DI-7x
    Hybrid: Titleist 818H2 21* - AD DI-105x
    Driving Iron: MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 19* - DG S400 TI
    Irons: Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MB 7-PW - DG S400 TI
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 52*, 56*, 60* - DG X100 Soft Stepped 2x
    Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black or Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport 2
  • zip7111zip7111 Members Posts: 1,255 ✭✭
    edited Jan 26, 2019 9:23pm #73
    I love how they list wedges with only 1 photo. Who wants to buy a used wedge with no face photo. They also don’t respond to questions. They will never get any of my business.
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Members Posts: 2,354 ✭✭
    edited Jan 26, 2019 9:29pm #74
    I returned a set of irons to them once using their return policy. They took weeks to issue the refund and then blocked me from bidding on their auctions.
    Cobra Max 10.5*
    Cobra Baffler T Rail 19*
    Cobra Baffler 5h
    Maltby Tricept F1 6-GW
    Callaway Sure Out 56*
    Odyssey V-Line
  • pompjrpompjr Members Posts: 605 ✭✭
    I had to open a claim because they wouldn’t respond to my messages .. shipped it back and received a refund.

nsxguy wrote:

pompjr wrote:

Just recently won a "Brand New in plastic" Driver Head from them on eBay. When it showed up it wasn't in plastic and has paint chips and nicks. They never responded to any of my messages .. here's a photo of the so called "Brand New in plastic" driver head..

Did you send it back ?

If not, why not ?
  • i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

received regular flex 5-gw (missing a 9 iron but had two 6 irons) tried to deal with them and had no response. finally ebay refunded me and i got to keep the irons. only cost they wouldn't refund was the customs.

This is "quickshipgolf" ? Something doesn't sound right.

When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Titleist AVX
  • traderjasontraderjason Members Posts: 413 ✭✭
    nsxguy wrote:

i won a set of 716 ap1 stiff shaft 5-pw(looked new in the pics) paid 60$usd and custom fees to have them shipped to canada

When you filed the claim/started the return, the seller would be notified and required to issue you a refund once he/they received the irons back.

The seller NEVER responded to a claim ? So he's just given away the irons ? Very strange.

From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,257 ✭✭
    I have a quite different exp.

My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

But later when I returned bunch of purchases, they blocked me. Lol

nsxguy wrote:

From the stories of other members here, and my own negative experience with them, it unfortunately sounds like standard business practice for them not to respond. Reallly just seems hit or miss with them. They are clearly sloppy but do so much volume they can get away with it most of the time.

I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

larciel wrote:

My iron was shipped with wrong shaft. They overnighted correct one and sent me return label.

You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Titleist AVX
  • BiggErnBiggErn Members Posts: 2,303 ✭✭
    nsxguy wrote:

nsxguy wrote:

I can certainly understand different business models and somewhat amateurish sloppiness and poor communications but giving away a set of irons ?

Can't quite wrap my head around that one and it appears Court57 may not be commenting further.

larciel wrote:

You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

They’re the same shady business as ksouth. There’s no defending the things they do.
  • Tim SchochTim Schoch Swing like it already happened. ClubWRX Posts: 1,069 ClubWRX
    I've been buying from them for years. Never any problems, always a great price, quick shipment. That said, I have never returned anything, so I do not know that experience.

Love CallawayGolfPreowned shop. Even though they don't post any pictures whatsoever, each purchase I've made from them has been pristine, I mean really nice condition.

3Balls/GlobalGolf are fine, too--same place, different sales. 2ndSwing is probably the most communicative, if you're looking for that. Stay far away from mikesgolfoutlet.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."
    - Groucho Marx

WIMB
    TaylorMade Burner Driver 10.5* REAX reg graphite
    TaylorMade Burner 3-wood 15* REAX reg graphite
    Adams Idea A12 #4 Hybrid 21* VTS Proforce reg graphite
    PING G25 blue dot, 5-L, graphite reg
    Putter: Odyssey White Hot Pro #1
    Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X, midsize Winn Dri-Tac grips[/size][/font][/font][/size]
  • wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,503 ✭✭
    Ok....So if anyone doesn't know by now, BiggErn does not like ksouth or quickship.
  • nyrican52884nyrican52884 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    I buy lots of clubs on ebay and find it funny how so many people can have different experiences. I'm sure one bad experience and people will never return, but I've purchased from quick ship, 2nd swing, Mike's golf outlet, global golf, etc and never had a problem.

It's not Amazon, so patience is key. Also eBay is very customer friendly when it comes to disputes, but timing is critical.
  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭
    I've never bought from QuickShip or the other one mentioned, but have had numerous transactions with KSouth and have never had an issue. Just bought a set of TM P770s from them last summer WAY under what most were selling for, never had any shill bidding and order wasn't cancelled. Clubs showed up early, and were brand new in TM box with all plastic still on the heads and packaged exactly as shipped out from TM.
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
    edited May 16, 2019 2:03am #86

@BiggErn said:
    nsxguy wrote:

traderjason wrote:

nsxguy wrote:

Court57titleist wrote:

larciel wrote:

You returned a "bunch of purchases" ??? I expect they're blocking you isn't a surprise,,,,,,,,,,, /wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

They’re the same shady business as ksouth. There’s no defending the things they do.

Just a follow up. I "laughed" when larciel said he returned a bunch of purchases and they blocked him.

Apparently it doesn't have to be a "bunch".

I asked them a question about an item last December. They responded and told me what I wanted to know. So I bought it. When I got it it was NOT what they told me it was so I returned it.

Just tonight I went to bid on one of their items only to get the message "Sorry, the seller is not accepting bids or offers from you at this time." LMAO

Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300

Titleist AVX