GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

Quickshipgolf... eBay?

1235»

Comments

• KingbootyKingbooty Members  6WRX Points: 13Posts: 6 Bunkers

Crisis averted. It was the exact bag I ordered haha. 5 stars!!

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Chris29Chris29 Members  9WRX Points: 48Posts: 9 Bunkers

Mixed bag for me. I bought 2 new TM wedges that were perfect. No issues and love them. I also decided to grab a used M3 5 wood. When it arrived it was in an expected condition. It was a used club but not in terrible shape by any means. Went to the range took a few swings and it was fine. Went to adjust it down a degree to get my gaps right and that's when the issues arose. The shaft is glued into the head and the shaft looks to be out of alignment with the head. Thus I can't alter my lofts. I went ahead and did the return process right thru eBay saying it was defective. Lets see how this goes. I tried sending a message and got no answer. I'll leave a bad review for this product but a good review for the wedges.

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  7422WRX Points: 1,507Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 7,422 Titanium Tees

When did all this happen ? Current status is "Waiting for their response" ?

I expect you'll shortly get an email from them with a "standard return message" as to how to go about it.

Then you'll be refunded and they'll (probably) ban you from bidding on any of their other auctions. Let us know how it goes.

Posted:

Its all happened within the last week. The product was delivered on Monday and I tested it on Tuesday. I sent them a message Wednesday but got no response as of this morning. Because the feedback on here highlighted the lack of communication I went thru the eBay return process and sent it back this morning dropping it at the Post Office. I went in just a few minutes ago to post a negative review of the product but eBay won't let me. Its saying I need to contact the seller to see if they can remediate the situation. I am interested to see when I will get my money back, if anything.

I was out of my window to post reviews on the wedges.....

This stuff happens with used clubs I get it but lack of response is baddddddddd. I'll stick to new clubs. Good thing I didn't bite on any of the used SIM's!

Posted:
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers  7422WRX Points: 1,507Handicap: 3.9-9.3-7.7 (Health issue)Posts: 7,422 Titanium Tees

I expect you'll get your money back shortly after they get their clubs back. They are a volume seller so they're unlikely to refuse to comply with eBay policies.

FWIW, sellers on da bay typically want a buyer to communicate with them BEFORE starting a return, often I suppose to see if they can make it right - usually by offering a little $ back. Often beats having to pay for shipping both ways and, and, and,,,,,,,

I expect they'll be annoyed the process was started without giving them a chance to make it right. You may not hear from them at all since the return has been started - what would be the point ?

When you say "negative review do you mean feedback ? Or an actual review of the wedges ? If feedback, I'm not sure you can leave it if a return has started - but I'm not sure how that works.

As for communication, we're in the middle(?) of a pandemic. Staffs are reduced. I'd say most companies need a little more time to handle things. I wouldn't stress over a few days to get back to you.

Posted:

Return accepted with no issues nor questions asked.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

Figured as much.

In about a week or so find one of their auctions that starts very low. They usually start auctions at a very low number knowing the bidding will get up where they want it.

When you find one of them at a ridiculously low price, try to put in a bid an see if they've blocked you. I think that's the only way you'd know. LOL

Posted:

• PushDrawFlushPushDrawFlush Members  265WRX Points: 79Posts: 265 Greens

I ordered a set of irons from them that’s stuck in ups limbo right now, but the weight is only 1 lbs. should I be worried or is it a common error from ups to list weight incorrectly?

Posted:
    915D3 Tensei TX60
    915F 15* Speeder 757 X
    Adams Hybrid
    Z965 Modus 120X
    MD3 50*, 54*
    Vokey SM6 60*
    Studio Select Newport
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4806WRX Points: 1,873Posts: 4,806 Titanium Tees

The weight of your package will update automatically once fully in the UPS tracking system and its on the way. The weight likely defaults to 1 pound when the label is created/printed and not actually weighed/scanned in at a UPS Facility.

Same issue from a few weeks back. Buyer received his item as purchased.

Posted:
  • PushDrawFlushPushDrawFlush Members  265WRX Points: 79Posts: 265 Greens
    Posted:
    915D3 Tensei TX60
    915F 15* Speeder 757 X
    Adams Hybrid
    Z965 Modus 120X
    MD3 50*, 54*
    Vokey SM6 60*
    Studio Select Newport

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.