ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Wilson True Distance Ball - Anybody Played These

disco111disco111 Advanced Members Posts: 932 ✭✭
6bcbe72a500026b376d51f70682c9f8b.jpg

Comments

• Tanner25Tanner25 Advanced Members Posts: 6,119 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    disco111 wrote:

6bcbe72a500026b376d51f70682c9f8b.jpg

I haven't. But, I assume it's like every other two piece soft ball. (Softfli, SuperSoft, Pinn Soft) It's flies straight, no stoppage on the green, cheap and not a lot of feel off of the putter. Per the Wilson site: Cover Construction Ionomer Layers 2 Ball Type Soft Distance Compression 60 Target Dimple Count 400
  • Need2golfalotNeed2golfalot Advanced Members Posts: 674
    At 60 compression it is not as soft as softfli. Similar to 50 Elite and Gamer Soft. I can't think of a Wilson Staff ball I didn't like, but haven't played these yet.
    edited June 2017

At 60 compression it is not as soft as softfli. Similar to 50 Elite and Gamer Soft. I can't think of a Wilson Staff ball I didn't like, but haven't played these yet.

GamerSoft is a 3 piece. But, agreed. In the last few years, all Wilson balls have been decent. Also, fairly priced.

But, it does seem that they have very similar balls in the same category.
  • huskerguy18huskerguy18 Advanced Members Posts: 249
    Tanner25 wrote:

GamerSoft is a 3 piece. But, agreed. In the last few years, all Wilson balls have been decent. Also, fairly priced.

on reddit the guy from rock bottom golf said these and the TD Long were mainly introduced to attract the players that used to use the Nike PD Soft and PD Long. They also introduced a new 24 pack called Chaos for mojo users
    edited June 2017

Tanner25 wrote:

on reddit the guy from rock bottom golf said these and the TD Long were mainly introduced to attract the players that used to use the Nike PD Soft and PD Long. They also introduced a new 24 pack called Chaos for mojo users

Interesting how they see there's an opening.

http://www.wilson.co...olor-golf-balls

In my opinion, all 2 piece balls are similar. The only difference is they are soft or hard.
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp Advanced Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭
    These are 3 Dozen for $33 shipped at All In Golfer today.
    Callaway X-Hot 3 Deep 14.5*
    Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid 19*
    Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid 22*
    Maltby DBM 4-PW w. PX LZ 6.0
    Taylormade Milled Grind 52* (bent to 50)
    Taylormade Milled Grind 58*
    Taylormade TP Mullen
    Callaway Supersoft