Bushnell Neo XS won't charge

johnnybogeyjohnnybogey Members Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
Have owned this for maybe 2 years? Didn't use it at alllast year. Tried charging it up today and it won't even charge. Cleaned the contacts on the watch and charger and still no go.

Anyone else have this issue? Waiting to hear back from Bushnell.

Kinda makes me wonder if I should bother getting another gos watch if the internal battery will only last two years.

Comments

• kymonopolykymonopoly Members Posts: 2
    I am having this EXACT same issue. I charged it over night. Cleaned the connections. Charged it again overnight. Tried plugging in to an outlet to charge overnight. I tried plugging into my laptop for 6hours while at work to charge. Nothing works. Let me know what you find out.
  • kymonopolykymonopoly Members Posts: 2

Have owned this for maybe 2 years? Didn't use it at alllast year. Tried charging it up today and it won't even charge. Cleaned the contacts on the watch and charger and still no go.

Kinda makes me wonder if I should bother getting another gos watch if the internal battery will only last two years.

I called Bushnell and talked to a guy who said it sounds like a cord issue. He had me plug it into my computer and an outlet while on the phone with him and nothing happened. The cords are out of stock and should be in August 13th according to him.

AFTER I spoke with him and he said it was a cord issue, I cleaned the usb end (which I hadn't before) and plugged it in. As of right now, the watch IS charging. Just thought you should know.
  • johnnybogeyjohnnybogey Members Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    kymonopoly wrote:

I called Bushnell and talked to a guy who said it sounds like a cord issue. He had me plug it into my computer and an outlet while on the phone with him and nothing happened. The cords are out of stock and should be in August 13th according to him.

AFTER I spoke with him and he said it was a cord issue, I cleaned the usb end (which I hadn't before) and plugged it in. As of right now, the watch IS charging. Just thought you should know.

Thanks for the update. For me, I think the cord is working because when I connect the watch, my computer makes a beep noise to signify that a USB device has been connected.

I also called Bushnell and they explained that I would need to send it in a pay for the repair. Kinda sucks that the watch is broken after 2 years of literally 5 rounds of use.
  • teetimeteetime Members Posts: 1

I too had same issue. I knew it wasn’t the chord because computer would recognize watch. I held all the buttons at once, “usb mode” appeared. Did it again and it said to check something then it started charging. Hope this helps.

• LeoKalLeoKal Members Posts: 214 ✭✭✭

When I first got mine I had similar issues. I pushed the lower right button, got some message about the “bin” or something, and then the watch charged. Have the issue when the battery is drained.

Callaway XR, 10.5. Fujikura Pro, R
    Callaway XR, 15*
    Taylormade SLDR 19*
    Mizuno MP 64 4-PW, Project X 5.0
    Cameron Studio Selecot Newport 2
    Mizuno 52, Titleist Vokey 56, 60
  • aidan81aidan81 Validating - Unconfirmed, Members Posts: 1

Press bottom right hand button if not charging. It performs some type of reboot and starts charging.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file