Best place to live, work and golf?

Break81Break81 Broke80Members Posts: 2,022 ✭✭
Ok, So the wife and I are discussing moving away from California in a next few years. We have little ones and are hoping to find a place a little less crowded, expensive and not going to tax us to death. Most importantly, we want a place with great schools with lots of families, but also of course a decent job market.



As golf is also part of the family structure, part of the decision will be based on access to decent public or moderately priced private private clubs. On this I know I may miss is the abundant amount of courses available to me know, but will not miss the5.5 hour rounds.



Next summer we are going to take a couple weeks to speculate some possible areas. So far on the short list would be, TX, UT and AZ. Anyone great recommendations are welcome including info on clubs to join.



Thanks to everyone - cheers!
Cobra F7+ - Stiff
Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
EVNROLL ER5
Srixon XV - Yellow
«134567

Comments

  • bigjohntripodbigjohntripod Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I'd throw Florida on that short list. Coming from someone who lives in Houston, TX.



    In my life (Living wise) I've gone Houston -> Orlando -> Los Angeles -> Houston



    Florida was the least crowed, cheapest, and most golf.
    Taylormade - Driver M2
    Taylormade - 3W M2
    Taylormade - M2 L.I.F.T 2i
    Taylormade - P790 3 Iron
    Taylormade - P770 4 - PW
    Taylormade - 50* - 56* - 60*
    Scotty Cameron 6M
  • rcain1usrcain1us Members Posts: 2,938 ✭✭
    Take a look at Western PA.



    My wife and I are considering moving there in a few years (Pittsburgh area).



    Cost of living much cheaper than where we are now (Boston).



    Weather isn't any worse and there is much more public golf available.
  • TexsportTexsport Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭
    edited Jul 11, 2017 #4
    Houston - BlueJack National GC + (100 golf courses in the area) - no state income tax - house prices are a fraction of California's.



    Astros, Texans, Rockets, and Dynamos



    You'll love it!



    Texsport
    Mizuno GT180 10.5*/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 5 X
    Tour Edge Exotics CB F2 PRO 15.5* Limited/Speeder 757 EVO 7.1X (Gene Sauers club)
    Titleist 915 18*/Fubuki K 80X
    Titleist 913 Hybrid 21*/Tour Blue 105X (Matt Jones' club) (OR) TM Burner 4-iron/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Wilson Staff V4 5 and 6/Aerotech Fibersteel 110 S
    MacGregor PRO M 7-PM/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Edel 50*/KBS 610 S
    Scratch JMO Grind Don White 56*/DG X-100
    Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 64*/DG S-200
    The Cure CX2 putter
  • rsj1360rsj1360 Member of the Resistance Members Posts: 2,414 ✭✭
    Simpler to say that the only places I'd live in the country would be New England or the Pacific Northwest.
  • GHIN n JuiceGHIN n Juice Wingpointe GC...Never Forgotten Members Posts: 1,673 ✭✭
    Salt Lake City, UT. Great golf, low unemployment, and if you enjoy the outdoors then it's a no brainer.
    Callaway Rogue 9.0*
    Taylormade 2016 M2 16.5* fairway wood
    Mizuno JPX 900 3 and 4 hybrids
    Mizuno MP-55 irons 5-P
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #7
    Cleveland RTX 4 wedges 50*, 54* and 58*
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members Posts: 3,380 ✭✭
    I will also include Virginia, courses are open year around, best work (money) is in DC (traffic is terrible tho) and the further away from DC you live the best the bag for your buck will be, I live about an hour or so from DC and last year I bought a home in Fredericksburg, 5200 square feet for 300k...I will throw in Hawaii, but it is expensive, I lived there for 6 years (Army), loved it...
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up Pingman Grip (Ping Oslo and Ping Nome TR as backup 33.25" with SS Pistol GT Tour 1.0)
    2017 Pro V1, K-Sigs and Chrome Soft X
  • 2putttom2putttom # 1 Oregon Duck fan Members Posts: 9,858 ✭✭
    you've had it with California, apparently so has Phil. I'll be behind you guys shortly.
    Tour Exotics E 10 15*
    Srixon 785's w/G P MCC plus 4
    Mizuno T 7 52 MP T7 56 &60
    Bobby Grace [font=comic sans ms,cursive]SNYPER [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]II [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]46"[/font][/font]
    Oregon Ducks Bag
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty Members Posts: 3,456 ✭✭
    Illinois. Lots of public courses in central part of the state. Taxes are around 5 pct on income. Property tax are higher than Texas or Florida but home prices much cheaper than the coasts. Bloomington Illinois has State Farm hq. and Decatur has ADM.
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

    Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
    3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
    3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
    6-GW Titleist AP1s
    53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
    58 degree SW Vokey SM6
    Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members Posts: 2,022 ✭✭
    2putttom wrote:


    you've had it with California, apparently so has Phil. I'll be behind you guys shortly.




    It's still tolerable, but the question is for how long? Most importantly with 2 kids under age 5, they will be living at home until 40 if we stay in California. Everything is changing and not for the better.



    Eastcoast states may be a bit rough as we will still need to visit CA often as both our parents are getting up in age and still live here. That being said if the situation is right we will absolutetly take a look.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • NapcannonNapcannon Members Posts: 43
    great topic. i've been thinking about this myself. having lived central/southern california my entire life the summers are becoming miserable. if its 100 degrees in the summer i consider it a decent day (lol). i'm graduating in a year or so, id like to hit an area where id have to cover up opposed to sweating a bucket. if theres enough golf, northern california, colorado, or pacific northwest seem like good candidates.
  • scooterboy59scooterboy59 Members Posts: 978 ✭✭
    North or South Carolina are great and have outstanding golf.
  • duffer987duffer987 Don't feed the Choo. Canadian in CaliforniaMembers Posts: 9,015 ✭✭
    edited Jul 11, 2017 #13
    Break81 wrote:

    2putttom wrote:


    you've had it with California, apparently so has Phil. I'll be behind you guys shortly.




    It's still tolerable, but the question is for how long? Most importantly with 2 kids under age 5, they will be living at home until 40 if we stay in California. Everything is changing and not for the better.



    Eastcoast states may be a bit rough as we will still need to visit CA often as both our parents are getting up in age and still live here. That being said if the situation is right we will absolutetly take a look.




    I may have recently left there after 5 years, but I think California (Norcal anyways) is great image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

    Yes housing is flipping ridiculous, but then so are all the attractive places on the west coast from Vancouver to the Mexican border.



    Depending on what industry you are in, Raleigh/Durham seems fairly attractive? For something you haven't already listed.



    Here's some food for thought on Texas, from someone in a situation similar to yours:

    http://www.golfwrx.c...rnia-to-dallas/
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members Posts: 2,022 ✭✭
    duffer987 wrote:

    Break81 wrote:

    2putttom wrote:


    you've had it with California, apparently so has Phil. I'll be behind you guys shortly.




    It's still tolerable, but the question is for how long? Most importantly with 2 kids under age 5, they will be living at home until 40 if we stay in California. Everything is changing and not for the better.



    Eastcoast states may be a bit rough as we will still need to visit CA often as both our parents are getting up in age and still live here. That being said if the situation is right we will absolutetly take a look.




    I may have recently left there after 5 years, but I think California (Norcal anyways) is great image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

    Yes housing is flipping ridiculous, but then so are all the attractive places on the west coast from Vancouver to the Mexican border.



    Depending on what industry you are in, Raleigh/Durham seems fairly attractive? For something you haven't already listed.



    Here's some food for thought on Texas, from someone in a situation similar to yours:

    http://www.golfwrx.c...rnia-to-dallas/


    Good info on Dallas,



    I currently am a sales rep for industrial products for machine shops, so there are some places that would be easier to go than others. Dallas has lots of manufacturing, so does Salt Lake. St George not so much. I could always cross to another industry as I also have sold some electrical products and mt parent company has locations across the states, but not really into starting completely over in my early 40's.



    Carolina's sound great from someone I know who recently moved there, but have no clue on job market conditions. Something I will need to investigate before next summer, could make the trip a little more expensive unless I plan it around a trip to upstate NY I already have planned in the spring. Just means I would be doing the trip solo. Still plausible.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • Sun DevilSun Devil Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭
    Pretty hard to beat Scottsdale during the winter months.
    Titleist 910 D2 Diamana Stiff
    M2 HL 3wood
    Ping G25 hybrid TourAd UT-85s
    Callaway Apex CF16 Irons with Aerotech Steel Fiber I95 Stiff; Soft Stepped; +1/2"; flat 1 degree
    Cleveland Wedges 50,56,60 with Nippon N.S.Pro 1050GH S
    Ping Sigma G Tyne Putter
    ProV1
  • md1mmd1m Members Posts: 791 ✭✭


    Illinois. Lots of public courses in central part of the state. Taxes are around 5 pct on income. Property tax are higher than Texas or Florida but home prices much cheaper than the coasts. Bloomington Illinois has State Farm hq. and Decatur has ADM.




    I like IL (was just there and played some golf), but it's run by a bunch of crooked politicians who are bankrupting the state. And I mean literally the state is ready to go bankrupt. Taxes just went up and will have to keep going up, and people are fleeing the state. Pains me to say it because there's a lot to like about it otherwise.
    Clubs are fluid
  • MedicMedic Members Posts: 9,421 ✭✭


    I'd throw Florida on that short list. Coming from someone who lives in Houston, TX.



    In my life (Living wise) I've gone Houston -> Orlando -> Los Angeles -> Houston



    Florida was the least crowed, cheapest, and most golf.




    I have lived in Florida my entire adult life (lived here for about 42 years) and I have to say that what this member said is not actually correct.

    We have giant gators that actually feed on unsuspecting players, it rains almost every day and this often includes lightning, the greens fees are incredibly expensive and because of the heat at least three players die from heat related illness on every course every single round.



    I am kidding of course.



    We don't have any state income tax (Thank-you Disney), the courses are really nice, the humidity is bearable for 9 months out of the year, and there are hundreds of courses all over the place just waiting to be tried out.

    The lightning thing wasn't too far off lately but everything I was kidding. (We don't want our little secret to get out down here)



    I can tell you, if I didn't live here I would be headed to either the Western Slopes of Colorado or Arizona. But for me/us right now Florida is home.
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • YuckYuck Fore! Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭
    Lived in Midwest, California, & Florida. If I could spend summer in CA and the rest of the year in FL, that would be perfect. If you can keep your CA salary, FL is awful cheap for housing, golf & taxes. Groceries and insurance are more expensive than in CA.
  • bigchucksrbigchucksr Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    I suggest looking at Idaho--especially the Boise/Meridian area. Socially, politically, and culturally, living in Idaho is like living in the 50's with all the modern amenities to make things more efficient.

    We are getting lots of California cultural refugees here
  • Bomber_11Bomber_11 Enjoy the Chase. ClubWRX Posts: 3,532 ClubWRX
    Don't choose Montana.



    It's colder than sh*t from October to May. Housing is incredibly expensive, median income is low relative to cost of living.



    No state sales tax, but that doesn't really offset much considering the average home in the city I live is $284k, whereas the average household income can afford a $177k house.



    The state is beautiful (west half), with tons of great golf courses for the 5 months a year you can play them.
    Ping G400 Max 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15° w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX
    PXG 0311X 2i w/ KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 105S+
    Mizuno JPX919 Tour 3-PW w/ DG Tour Issue X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50F/54S/60D w/ Pink DG S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
    Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

    Work. Play. Win. Repeat.
  • RichardcabeezaRichardcabeeza Banned Posts: 309


    Illinois. Lots of public courses in central part of the state. Taxes are around 5 pct on income. Property tax are higher than Texas or Florida but home prices much cheaper than the coasts. Bloomington Illinois has State Farm hq. and Decatur has ADM.




    Concur. Throw in decent public golf courses that you can land a "hot deal" on for 10-15 bucks a head, and several nice private courses with dues well under 5k a year for full family packages, and it's not bad. Not much else to do but at my age, mowing my lawn and playing 18 holes is about as good as a day can get.



    Pretty much the entire Mideast region outside of the huge urban areas is like this as well. It varies wildly locally based on school district mainly but 200k can buy you a very nice house in a lot of areas, sometimes even with a little bit of land. I'm no expert on values there by any means but 200k in most parts of Cali from what I've seen might pay your mortgage for two or three years. For example, my house is in the desired school district in this area. When the market took a **** ten years ago my house and land lost maybe 10-20% of its value. The adjacent school district had houses that were going for 200k one year selling for 50k the next. This area has mostly recovered but if I were to sell now, I'd probably only get 10-20% more than I paid 12 years ago. Pretty poor investment. The adjacent district, those 200k houses are still going for less but more like 150k instead of 50k. If school district isn't important to you, there are still some pretty good deals to be found. Just be aware that around here crappy school districts equals wildly fluctuating home values. It appears you're too late to crash in on a crazy deal (shame too, if I could have cashed out for my house value I'd have bought a near mansions in the adjacent district and Open enrolled my kids-most crappy schools have to allow open enrolling to the better district anyways). It'd be nice to have a 6500sf house that looks like you need a butler, rather than an average looking house that's about the exact definition of average for this area.
  • TexsportTexsport Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭
    edited Jul 11, 2017 #22
    Break81 wrote:

    duffer987 wrote:

    Break81 wrote:

    2putttom wrote:


    you've had it with California, apparently so has Phil. I'll be behind you guys shortly.




    It's still tolerable, but the question is for how long? Most importantly with 2 kids under age 5, they will be living at home until 40 if we stay in California. Everything is changing and not for the better.



    Eastcoast states may be a bit rough as we will still need to visit CA often as both our parents are getting up in age and still live here. That being said if the situation is right we will absolutetly take a look.




    I may have recently left there after 5 years, but I think California (Norcal anyways) is great image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

    Yes housing is flipping ridiculous, but then so are all the attractive places on the west coast from Vancouver to the Mexican border.



    Depending on what industry you are in, Raleigh/Durham seems fairly attractive? For something you haven't already listed.







    Here's some food for thought on Texas, from someone in a situation similar to yours:

    http://www.golfwrx.c...rnia-to-dallas/


    Good info on Dallas,



    I currently am a sales rep for industrial products for machine shops, so there are some places that would be easier to go than others. Dallas has lots of manufacturing, so does Salt Lake. St George not so much. I could always cross to another industry as I also have sold some electrical products and mt parent company has locations across the states, but not really into starting completely over in my early 40's.



    Carolina's sound great from someone I know who recently moved there, but have no clue on job market conditions. Something I will need to investigate before next summer, could make the trip a little more expensive unless I plan it around a trip to upstate NY I already have planned in the spring. Just means I would be doing the trip solo. Still plausible.
    Mizuno GT180 10.5*/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 5 X
    Tour Edge Exotics CB F2 PRO 15.5* Limited/Speeder 757 EVO 7.1X (Gene Sauers club)
    Titleist 915 18*/Fubuki K 80X
    Titleist 913 Hybrid 21*/Tour Blue 105X (Matt Jones' club) (OR) TM Burner 4-iron/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Wilson Staff V4 5 and 6/Aerotech Fibersteel 110 S
    MacGregor PRO M 7-PM/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Edel 50*/KBS 610 S
    Scratch JMO Grind Don White 56*/DG X-100
    Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 64*/DG S-200
    The Cure CX2 putter
  • TexsportTexsport Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭
    edited Jul 21, 2017 #23
    Tiger's design - BlueJack National is in north Houston, as are EXXON'S 10,000 person campus and the airport.



    Houston is the city for oil company headquarters, oil field construction companies (Haliburton, Fluor, etc) + multiple refineries.



    Sell a house in California and you can afford a mansion in Houston.



    Look up BlueJack as a community to raise those young children - remote and gated community in a forest with fantastic family facilities!



    Texsport
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Mizuno GT180 10.5*/Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 5 X
    Tour Edge Exotics CB F2 PRO 15.5* Limited/Speeder 757 EVO 7.1X (Gene Sauers club)
    Titleist 915 18*/Fubuki K 80X
    Titleist 913 Hybrid 21*/Tour Blue 105X (Matt Jones' club) (OR) TM Burner 4-iron/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Wilson Staff V4 5 and 6/Aerotech Fibersteel 110 S
    MacGregor PRO M 7-PM/Aldila RIP 115 Tour S
    Edel 50*/KBS 610 S
    Scratch JMO Grind Don White 56*/DG X-100
    Cobra Trusty Rusty Tour 64*/DG S-200
    The Cure CX2 putter
  • magixmagix Members Posts: 275 ✭✭
    Great topic OP. I'm in a similar boat and looking at 5 year options on the west coast where I've lived most my life. I'm partial to the PNW since I grew up there and I think it's hard to beat the outdoor beauty of Washington and Oregon. As everyone knows the downside is probably the weather but it doesn't actually rain as much as people say. As long as you don't mind playing in wet/damp conditions, it's a great place to live with good schools and plenty of other outdoor activities. Home prices are also much more affordable compared to California. As for taxes, either state will also beat California as a whole.
    Taylormade M2 9.5* HZRDUS T1100 6.0
    Taylormade M2 15* Veylix Rome 888
    Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 17.5* Oban Devotion 8 (04)
    Titleist 818 H1 4H, Titleist 913 5H
    Titleist 718 MB 6-PW with PX 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 56*, 60*
    Bettinardi Queen B #8
  • ShakesterShakester Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    My friend moved to Seattle with his family for work and absolutely loves it. Its becoming a tech driven city like San Francisco so the price of housing is rising. The median is currently $700K for a house. But there is a big job market up there and I believe there's no income tax in Washington. Most golf courses are long drives but are worth it. I still take 40 minute drives to play a round of golf. My friend says he lives about an hour away from Chambers Bay, Olympic and Cascade.
    Taylormade M3 Driver (UST Mamiya Chrome Elements Stiff Shaft) 9.5
    Taylormade M2 3 Wood 15
    Taylormade M2 5 Wood 18
    Taylormade P770 Irons (4-PW)
    Titleist SM6 Vokey Wedges (50, 55 & 60)
    Titleist Newport Platinum Putter
    Taylormade TP5 Golf balls
  • DBillDBill Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭
    edited Jul 11, 2017 #26
    Don't pick Texas. We are full and don't need more Californians.



    Thanks



    If you do pick Texas, El Paso and Midland should suit you.
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members Posts: 2,022 ✭✭
    bigchucksr wrote:


    I suggest looking at Idaho--especially the Boise/Meridian area. Socially, politically, and culturally, living in Idaho is like living in the 50's with all the modern amenities to make things more efficient.

    We are getting lots of California cultural refugees here


    I have a childhood friend who recently moved to Star, ID and loves it. Very nice homes in the $250-$300K range. He claims it doesn't get that cold in the winter as he thought but he only got there on the back end of last winter so maybe it varies by year.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • slprince67slprince67 Members Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Break81 wrote:


    Ok, So the wife and I are discussing moving away from California in a next few years. We have little ones and are hoping to find a place a little less crowded, expensive and not going to tax us to death. Most importantly, we want a place with great schools with lots of families, but also of course a decent job market.



    As golf is also part of the family structure, part of the decision will be based on access to decent public or moderately priced private private clubs. On this I know I may miss is the abundant amount of courses available to me know, but will not miss the5.5 hour rounds.



    Next summer we are going to take a couple weeks to speculate some possible areas. So far on the short list would be, TX, UT and AZ. Anyone great recommendations are welcome including info on clubs to join.



    Thanks to everyone - cheers!


    Dallas is good.... a little hot in July and August....no state income tax.....lots of courses
  • playaplaya Members Posts: 8,722 ✭✭
    Come to any major city in Australia. Housimg is expensive in Sydney and Melbourne, but the job market is good, decent courses can be found with yearly membership under $1500, and golf can be played year round (early tee times in summer). I live in the burbs of Sydney and pay $1000 a year for a decent course with great facilities less than 10 minutes from home.
  • Pure_StrikePure_Strike Members Posts: 32
    I would go with Dubai.
    Titleist 917 D2 Driver 10.5[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]° [/font]- Diamana 60
    Titleist 917 D2 Fairway Wood 15[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]° [/font]- Diamana 60
    Titleist 816 H1 Hybrid 25[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]°[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Mizuno MP-25 Irons, 3-PW - Project X Shafts[/font]
    Titleist[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif] Vokey 52°, 56°, 60° Wedges[/font]
    [font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Scotty Cameron Detour Putter[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Mizuno 14-way Pro Staff Cart Bag[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart[/font]
  • Thug HunterThug Hunter Members Posts: 2,615 ✭✭
    I second the don't move to Texas. We don't need anymore liberal minded Californians here. Californians are moving away from California in record numbers because they fouled it up and now that they're here in Texas, they're trying to foul up our state as well.
    WITB Link

    Titleist 915 8.5º D3 Rogue Black 70X
    Titleist 915F 16.5º Rogue Black 70X
    Titleist 816 H2 21º Diamana 70S
    Titleist 712 AP2 3-PW S300
    Titleist SM6 52º & 58º Jet Black
    Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #2 or #8
    Under Armour Storm Match Play stand bag (Blue Marker)
Sign In or Register to comment.