62 - low round in a major

124»

Comments

• mjtoalmjtoal Members Posts: 974 ✭✭

No Jonesey, it's not a red flag to post something I heard/saw on television at a bar.

And this forum has one of the most offensive, hostile, inflammatory groups of people anywhere in the world.

And if you are not from the USA you may want to reread my post to the South African poster, explaining our low standards in the public media these days.

Did it ever occur to you that me posting what I heard was actually possibly trying to send a message about our low standards? Did that occur to you?

Did any one of a number of other things occur to you.

I don't think you understand. I can deal with hostility and insulting posts, but I will not tolerate misrepresentation or the intimation I agree with what I posted I heard on TV. Please let that sink in, and like somebody told me in another thread today: "bro, let it go"

But the problem is you threw the statement out there without too much commentary on the context or what you thought about it. Free speech is not unlimited, by the way. Even in the US of A. There are some words which are highly emotive, and just because one redneck moron said such a word, doesn't mean intelligent people of greater judgement should repeat them or give greater publicity to his idiotic and ignorant ravings.
    Callaway Epic 10.5 (+1), HZRDUS Black 6.0
    Callaway Epic SZ 15 (+1), HZRDUS Yellow 6.0
    Calloway Epic SZ 18 (+2),
    Callaway Apex 4-PW, Modus 105 S
    Vokey, 50 F, 56 V, 60 V, AMT S200
    Bettinardi DASS FTUO
  • JonesyJonesy Members Posts: 1,540 ✭✭
    mjtoal wrote:

No Jonesey, it's not a red flag to post something I heard/saw on television at a bar.

And this forum has one of the most offensive, hostile, inflammatory groups of people anywhere in the world.

And if you are not from the USA you may want to reread my post to the South African poster, explaining our low standards in the public media these days.

Did it ever occur to you that me posting what I heard was actually possibly trying to send a message about our low standards? Did that occur to you?

Did any one of a number of other things occur to you.

I don't think you understand. I can deal with hostility and insulting posts, but I will not tolerate misrepresentation or the intimation I agree with what I posted I heard on TV. Please let that sink in, and like somebody told me in another thread today: "bro, let it go"

But the problem is you threw the statement out there without too much commentary on the context or what you thought about it. Free speech is not unlimited, by the way. Even in the US of A. There are some words which are highly emotive, and just because one redneck moron said such a word, doesn't mean intelligent people of greater judgement should repeat them or give greater publicity to his idiotic and ignorant ravings.

What mjtoal said ^^^

If you actually read my previous post you would have seen that I was letting it go, yet here we are.

So here it is, Apartheid = Red Flag, don't mention it, trust the South African on this one, I'm pretty sure there are rules on this website governing such things as well.

So without further derailment of this thread and for the second time today, bro, let it go.
    Callaway Optiforce 440 9.5*
    Taylormade Rocketballz tour 18*
    Mizuno MP H-4 2 iron
    Callaway X Prototype 4 - PW
    Cleveland 50* Mizuno 54* 58* MP-T11
    Scotty Cameron Newport