***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

Vaughn Taylor using the Axis putter: Canadian Open

GolfWRX ·  
GolfWRXGolfWRX Team GolfWRXMarshals  9128WRX Points: 697Posts: 9,128 Marshals
a20af50b5b44c512da342c17cea7c30d.jpg579cabfe3567955fc1301444f0002b6f.jpg5395e8a6505b31ca038c22580390e2fc.jpgbb8ecd1baab21715de903e73d9c469b6.jpg182c6c5c40f24a59739667e6f0921b5b.jpge190c28a84e9e5519c6bfc34faf1ea7a.jpg
Posted:

Comments

• jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX  4946WRX Points: 357Handicap: 9Posts: 4,946 ClubWRX
    poor guy. He's hit rock bottom.
    Posted:
    M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
    TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
    0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
    SM7 62M  KBS Tour
    putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *

(¬¬)
    OLD--WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9620WRX Points: 1,108Posts: 9,620 Marshals
    jokerusn wrote:
    <br />
    poor guy. He's hit rock bottom.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And you know this why?? Have ever putted with one? There's a major champion winner who because of his contract can't have another OEM's putter in the bag but he uses the Axis putter as his practice putter. Need to get over looks, table the ego and go for results. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Greg
    Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

• jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX  4946WRX Points: 357Handicap: 9Posts: 4,946 ClubWRX
    pga43 wrote:
    <br />
    jokerusn wrote:
    <br />
    poor guy. He's hit rock bottom.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And you know this why?? Have ever putted with one? There's a major champion winner who because of his contract can't have another OEM's putter in the bag but he uses the Axis putter as his practice putter. Need to get over looks, table the ego and go for results. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Greg<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    First off, it's a joke. He's still got his card so he's far and away a better player than I'll ever be and not at rock bottom. Second, the first thing that people are usually attracted to in all things is looks. I'm sure they make good practice tools and they appear to be high quality but my eyes hurt looking at them and could never use one, despite whether they produce results. I don't use a SeeMore because it's the prettiest putter. I use it because it works for my stroke AND it looks good to me. My ego is suitably tabled.
    Posted:
    M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
    TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
    0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
    SM7 62M  KBS Tour
    putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *

(¬¬)
    OLD--WITB Link
  • brkuckbrkuck Members  1798WRX Points: 209Posts: 1,798 Platinum Tees
    Not the greatest looking putter around, but that's what many said about the Futura and look where that line has gone, among others
    Posted:
  • ZBigStickZBigStick Practice Perfect Form Members  5315WRX Points: 76Posts: 5,315 Titanium Tees
    But nobody has ever sought out an Axis 1 putter when they were putting reasonably well.
    Posted:
    M5 9˚ GD IZ-6
    BB Alpha 816 16˚(15˚) Rogue I/O 70
    Apex 20˚ Kuro Kage Black 80
    Z U45 23˚ Steelfiber i95
    Z 745 5-PW Steelfiber i110 cw
    RTX-4 50˚M, 56˚F (55˚), 60˚F S400 TI
    O-Works V-Line Fang
    Pro V1x
    Oakley Targetline Prizm Golf Dark
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members  8463WRX Points: 363Handicap: 12.1Posts: 8,463 Titanium Tees
    What's the story with them? Are they similar to the directed force?
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5”
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Callaway Apex CF19  5-A w/KBS $-Taper 120
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5, si3 and Directed Force 2.0
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Advertisement
  • ago33ago33 Members  2199WRX Points: 146Posts: 2,199 Platinum Tees
    WILL THEY EVER GO AWAY
    Posted:
    Cobra F9 Speedback 9.................................Mitsubishi PO 70 TX
    Tour Edge CBX 13.5.......................................Rombax P95 X
    Tour Edge CBX 18..........................................Rombax P95 X
    Mizuno MP-18 FliHi 4,5................................DGTIX100
    Mizuno MP-25 6-9........................................DGTIX100
    Callaway MD Forged 46, 50, 56, 60........DGTIS400
    Scotty Cameron 5.5M...................................Grip Master
  • pga43pga43 GolfWRX.com's Tour Photographer Nashville,_ TNMarshals  9620WRX Points: 1,108Posts: 9,620 Marshals
    ZBigStick wrote:
    <br />
    But nobody has ever sought out an Axis 1 putter when they were putting reasonably well.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The same can be said of all the guys that switched to high MOI putters (how well did it work for Rory?). Vaughn went from 78th strokes gained putting to 25th in one tournament.<br />
    <br />
    Greg
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

• KYMARKYMAR Members  13257WRX Points: 56Posts: 13,257 Titanium Tees
    Shareholder?
    Posted:
    Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
    Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
    Hybrid undecided
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
    Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
    White Hot 6 Long Neck
    KYMAR wrote:
    <br />
    Shareholder?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    If you refering to me, no. Not a shareholder in any equipment company but I don't like to see any of the little guys get beat up when their product works and is "tour" proven. Too many of the little guys can't afford to pay to get their product in a bag and tour players get tied up in a contract that requires their club OEM's putter be in play. I see these players week in and week out and I know who uses an Axis for their "practice" putter but they can't put it in play.<br />
    <br />
    Greg
    Posted:
    GolfWRX.com
    twitter
    On -, @gdm43pga

• WoundedwarriorWoundedwarrior Members  1WRX Points: 0Handicap: 20Posts: 1
    I have had this putter for 3 months now. I have never felt such a pure feeling while putting with any other putter, make fun of the looks but this thing produces. I had just bought a Taylormade Spider putter before getting this one. Guess what that Taylormade is gone and this putter remains in my bag. Matter of fact I just bought the Tour-s and I like it just as much as the Joey. Also a funny story about how well this putter preforms; my golf instructor and I were playing a tournament, he asked if he could try it out on the putting greens so I let him not even 15 minutes later he was begging me to let him use it during the tournament (scramble) I had the Spider as a back up in the car so I let him use it. He played his first competitive tournament while using the Axis 1 Joey and he shot -2 and he is basically avoiding me to be able to hang on to this putter just a little longer. <br />
    <br />
    So say what you want about it. But these facts are true I have hit the purest putts I have ever felt and have played the best golf since starting a few years ago.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • CwingCwing #TaylorMade TwistFace Experience 2018 Go Big Blue!!! 8x Champs. Who Dey !!! Go Bengals,Members  8463WRX Points: 363Handicap: 12.1Posts: 8,463 Titanium Tees
    Cwing wrote:
    <br />
    What's the story with them? Are they similar to the directed force?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Anyone?
    Posted:
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos 44.5”
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s
    Callaway Apex CF19  5-A w/KBS $-Taper 120
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    Cleveland RTX 58*
    Seemore si5, si3 and Directed Force 2.0
    Garmin g6/Precision Pro Nx7 Pro slope
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/
    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1
  • ckayckay Members  4716WRX Points: 763Posts: 4,716 Titanium Tees
    Playing for that kind of money I'll putt with a mini golf putter if it worked.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M3 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.