Golf is a frustrating game.

Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,686 ✭✭

I love the Henrik Stenson segment at 3:12. I heart him

Comments

• Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Open Championship! IowaClubWRX Posts: 18,155 ClubWRX
    Love the caddie just looking at the yardage book like nothing is happening. The knee snap is my favorite, closely followed by Rory's two handed wood tomahawk.

• Darth PutterDarth Putter Members Posts: 5,165 ✭✭
    1589294094-quote-Tommy-Bolt-if-you-are-going-to-throw-a-40537.png
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings
  • Frankensteins MonsterFrankensteins Monster Members Posts: 6,686 ✭✭
    Hawkeye77 wrote:

Love the caddie just looking at the yardage book like nothing is happening. The knee snap is my favorite, closely followed by Rory's two handed wood tomahawk.

People made fun of Sergio's toss into the water. That club was whipped. That had some serious lag, and thus, speed behind it. It probably ended up as the furthest club toss in PGA Tour history.

My favorite of all-time was Stenson's nonchalant toss over the shoulder into the water after his duffed chip.
  • Blade JunkieBlade Junkie ClubWRX Posts: 2,222 ClubWRX
    edited Jul 28, 2017 #5
    Check out the 2nd round scores at the Senior Open Championship from Royal Porthcawl today ... must be a little bit of wind in South Wales methinks image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

https://www.european...ex/#leaderboard

I think there will be a fair few frustrated, not to say heartily embarrassed, players by the end of play.

Worst score is a 96 so far .. also a 94 and an 86.

Even Herr Langer is +3 after 12 holes ... image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    "Don't play too much golf ... two rounds a day are plenty"

Harry Vardon (1870-1937)
  • rorygilmore9rorygilmore9 Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Anyone wanna take a guess who has the putter that Sergio broke in the first video at 5:24?
    WITB
    Nike Vapor Speed 9.5*
    Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Fairway Wood 15*
    Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Hybrid 20*
    Nike VR Pro Cavity Irons 4-AW
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56*
    Nike Method 002
  • hybrid25hybrid25 michiganMembers Posts: 1,563 ✭✭
    I got to watch myself sometimes because I'm liable to snap a club if I'm not careful. Golf is a very frustrating game.
  • rorygilmore9rorygilmore9 Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Well since no one wants to take a crack at it, ill just spill the beans. My buddy who went with me to the BMW Championship last year down at Crooked Stick was the one to find the putter head. He has since had it reshafted and putts very well!

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:3506586]
    WITB
    Nike Vapor Speed 9.5*
    Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Fairway Wood 15*
    Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Hybrid 20*
    Nike VR Pro Cavity Irons 4-AW
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56*
    Nike Method 002