Ping Sigma Ketsch b feedback

mlfmlf Members Posts: 132 ✭✭
Has anyone had the chance to try this out yet? I was playing around with it in the store and it looked and felt great but I would like to hear from someone who currently games one. I searched and do not see many reviews out there.

Comments

• golfgirlrobingolfgirlrobin Members Posts: 2,307 ✭✭
    I've got one and love it. I'm not really comfortable with anser style putters and true mallets are way too big. This fits nicely in the middle. The three lines frame the ball in a way that really works for me and I'm getting the ball started on line a lot more consistently. Distance control is good.

I've been messing around with a friend's o-works and the Ping, at least to me, feels noticeably firmer. I use a soft ball and can't feel it off the odyssey but it feels fine off the ping.

It's a bit of a strange look and not the first one most people would grab off a rack, but it's been a real winner for me.
    Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5*
    Fairway: Epic Flash 14* & 20*
    Hybrid: Ping G410 22*
    Irons: TaylorMade M CGB 6-SW
    Wedges: Callaway 2019 PM Grind 59* and 64*
    Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch
    Ball:  Titleist Pro V1
  • mlfmlf Members Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Thank you for the feedback. Exactly what I was looking for.
  • PasatiempoPasatiempo Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Any other feedback on this putter? I have one and like how it’s both a mallet & blade but have not gotten used to the balance; seems to want to swing to the inside on the takeaway and then close thru impact. Maybe user error.