Scotty Cameron Buttonback 1 of a kind w/Copper weights and smoked shaft. BEAUTIFUL PUTTER

markjincmarkjinc Banned Posts: 1,900
http://www.golfwrx.c...ling-it-on-bst/

I recently picked this head up from a great member here, shafted it with a smoked, stepped putter shaft and brand new Cameron Matador grip, but I cannot bring myself to game it so it must go to a new home.

It's truly one of a kind - Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Newport Button Back. Hasn't been used since restoration. Refinished in black, with a topline and 25g copper weights, black/smoked shaft, black matador grip and custom shop headcover. Measures just a hair shy of 35", standard lift and lie. It's absolutely perfect - not a blemish. to anywhere in the CONUS via USPS priority with insurance. No trades. Please PM me all offers. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Keith92Keith92 Members Posts: 2
    Simply gorgeous!!! This should go soon!!!
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    Looks great with that shaft
  • vagolfnutvagolfnut ClubWRX Posts: 120 ✭✭
    SWEET!
  • markjincmarkjinc Banned Posts: 1,900
    Skhacker wrote:

Looks great with that shaft

Thabks. Too great, that's the problem. I don't want to game it. And it's too nice to collect dust
  • goofypicklesgoofypickles Members Posts: 7
    That thing is so beautiful.
  • Gtyler14Gtyler14 Members Posts: 634 ✭✭
    Geez, that thing is a beaut.
    Tour issue M4 8.5 w/ Kuro Kage dual core 70TX tipped 1” 44”
    Tour issue M1 T3 14.3 Kuro Kage dual core 80TX tipped 1 42.5” or Diamana bf 80TX tipped 1
    Tour issue TM m1 3HL 17.8 fujikura p95x tipped 1 41.75”
    TM 790 UDI x100 39.75
    TM 750 tour Proto 4-pw tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 54 Tour issue x100
    TM MG AB 60 tour issue x100
    Nike method 001
    Scotty Cameron select Newport 2
  • KCCOKCCO Members Posts: 1,870 ✭✭
    Game it, get restored again....
    Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
    Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
    Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
    Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
    PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
    009 ProV1

• NGM611NGM611 Banned Posts: 30
    markjinc wrote:

I recently picked this head up from a great member here, shafted it with a smoked, stepped putter shaft and brand new Cameron Matador grip, but I cannot bring myself to game it so it must go to a new home.

It's truly one of a kind - Scotty Cameron Custom Shop Newport Button Back. Hasn't been used since restoration. Refinished in black, with a topline and 25g copper weights, black/smoked shaft, black matador grip and custom shop headcover. Measures just a hair shy of 35", standard lift and lie. It's absolutely perfect - not a blemish. Asking $1200 to anywhere in the CONUS via usps priority with insurance. No trades. Please PM me all offers. Thank you.
    thats a beauty
This discussion has been closed.