Minnesota wrx's?

1246751
51

Comments

  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  #92
    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    Okay, it's been a couple years since I played there, so, from the tips you might have a point. That first par 3 after you cross the train tracks I suppose is about 200 or so from the tips (?) and then the other par three when you come back around before you go back over the train tracks is about 200 or so as well? I think both have water short and right. Am I remembering correctly?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • KevCarterKevCarter WisconsinClubWRX  12929WRX Points: 473Posts: 12,929 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #93
    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    Okay, it's been a couple years since I played there, so, from the tips you might have a point. That first par 3 after you cross the train tracks I suppose is about 200 or so from the tips (?) and then the other par three when you come back around before you go back over the train tracks is about 200 or so as well? I think both have water short and right. Am I remembering correctly?




    I don't think you understood my post... I can barely remember yesterday let alone 30 years ago. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Back then, 200 yards was a 3 iron!



    Kevin
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  #94
    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    Okay, it's been a couple years since I played there, so, from the tips you might have a point. That first par 3 after you cross the train tracks I suppose is about 200 or so from the tips (?) and then the other par three when you come back around before you go back over the train tracks is about 200 or so as well? I think both have water short and right. Am I remembering correctly?




    I don't think you understood my post... I can barely remember yesterday let alone 30 years ago. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Back then, 200 yards was a 3 iron!



    Kevin


    I understood your post completely. I don't think you understood my last post. I'm admitting I might be wrong, and that it might be longer (like you said) than I remember from a few years ago. And I don't disagree at all about 200 being long for a 3 iron; it's absolutely long, and depending on wind can be one of the hardest shots on the course in a given round. Maybe someone else will chime in about DH because I've only a vague memory of it for some reason right now, even though I can visualize many of the holes in my head right now when thinking about it. Heck, I can even try digging through my score cards and see if I have yardedge, but I'm sure a Goggle search would find a website for their club and course.
    Posted:
  • Vintage1976Vintage1976 Where the magic happens... Members  2697WRX Points: 155Posts: 2,697 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #95
    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    Okay, it's been a couple years since I played there, so, from the tips you might have a point. That first par 3 after you cross the train tracks I suppose is about 200 or so from the tips (?) and then the other par three when you come back around before you go back over the train tracks is about 200 or so as well? I think both have water short and right. Am I remembering correctly?




    I don't think you understood my post... I can barely remember yesterday let alone 30 years ago. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Back then, 200 yards was a 3 iron!



    Kevin


    I understood your post completely. I don't think you understood my last post. I'm admitting I might be wrong, and that it might be longer (like you said) than I remember from a few years ago. And I don't disagree at all about 200 being long for a 3 iron; it's absolutely long, and depending on wind can be one of the hardest shots on the course in a given round. Maybe someone else will chime in about DH because I've only a vague memory of it for some reason right now, even though I can visualize many of the holes in my head right now when thinking about it. Heck, I can even try digging through my score cards and see if I have yardedge, but I'm sure a Goggle search would find a website for their club and course.




    Website, yes. Info about the course? No, just the home page and a log in for members, it being a private cc.
    Posted:
    EpicSZ 9* = Recoil450 
    XR16Pro 14* = Revenge75
    A12Pro 18* = Altus
    RSi2 4 = PXBlack
    RSi2 5-P = KBSTour105
    FGTourTC 50/56* = DGSpinner
    SS385
    *Frequent winter set-up changes

    A man has two lives. The second begins when he realizes he only has one.
  • SPY ZINGERSPY ZINGER Members  3322WRX Points: 86Posts: 3,322 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #96
    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    I can't stand Dellwood. I wouldn't play it again for free.
    Posted:
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  #97

    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:

    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Hello fellow 'snotans,



    My utter golf withdrawl has me looking at the Minnesota Golf Association website and I did notice that the state Mid-Amateur is at Tanners Brook, a public course. And also at Dellwood Hills, a private course. Just wondering if anyone with some knowledge who's bored would like to ramble on about Dellwood and help a fellow golfer get an advanced scouting report on this establishment as I am unlikely to have access to it ahead of time.



    Thanks for your time and wishing an early spring for us all!


    Didn't like DH. It's more like a muni than a private, to me at least. I guess not a lot to say about it other than that. Not too long but there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work the ball on the tee. left to right or vice versa. The par 3s aren't incredibly long, just average. All I can really say




    LOL -- The new generation. I've always thought of Dellwood Hills as long and tough, but last time I played there I was using a wooden driver with steel X-100, and seemed like I wore out my long irons. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Times have sure changed! image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />



    Kevin


    Okay, it's been a couple years since I played there, so, from the tips you might have a point. That first par 3 after you cross the train tracks I suppose is about 200 or so from the tips (?) and then the other par three when you come back around before you go back over the train tracks is about 200 or so as well? I think both have water short and right. Am I remembering correctly?




    I don't think you understood my post... I can barely remember yesterday let alone 30 years ago. image/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Back then, 200 yards was a 3 iron!



    Kevin


    I understood your post completely. I don't think you understood my last post. I'm admitting I might be wrong, and that it might be longer (like you said) than I remember from a few years ago. And I don't disagree at all about 200 being long for a 3 iron; it's absolutely long, and depending on wind can be one of the hardest shots on the course in a given round. Maybe someone else will chime in about DH because I've only a vague memory of it for some reason right now, even though I can visualize many of the holes in my head right now when thinking about it. Heck, I can even try digging through my score cards and see if I have yardedge, but I'm sure a Goggle search would find a website for their club and course.




    Website, yes. Info about the course? No, just the home page and a log in for members, it being a private cc.




    Huh, weird. Nevertheless, I went through a huge stack of my cards and found the DH card. It is 7118 from the tips and the two par 3s I was referring to (the one just after crossing the rail and the one coming back) are 175 and 210 respectively. In between them (those are #3 and #15) there are both a 240 and 228 yard par 3s (from the tips of course). And I was right - there are about 8 or so holes where you will have to work it, either from the tee or the fairway.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Vintage1976Vintage1976 Where the magic happens... Members  2697WRX Points: 155Posts: 2,697 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #98
    Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated. Sounds like it's fairly well defended, sure hope I can qualify! Got to have goals.
    Posted:
    EpicSZ 9* = Recoil450 
    XR16Pro 14* = Revenge75
    A12Pro 18* = Altus
    RSi2 4 = PXBlack
    RSi2 5-P = KBSTour105
    FGTourTC 50/56* = DGSpinner
    SS385
    *Frequent winter set-up changes

    A man has two lives. The second begins when he realizes he only has one.
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  #99


    Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated. Sounds like it's fairly well defended, sure hope I can qualify! Got to have goals.


    No problemo. Now you just have to sit tight for the next 3 months. image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    Posted:
  • KevCarterKevCarter WisconsinClubWRX  12929WRX Points: 473Posts: 12,929 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #100
    OnFire wrote:



    Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated. Sounds like it's fairly well defended, sure hope I can qualify! Got to have goals.


    No problemo. Now you just have to sit tight for the next 3 months. image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />




    Where do you play OnFire?
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  edited Jan 28, 2011 #101
    KevCarter wrote:

    OnFire wrote:



    Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated. Sounds like it's fairly well defended, sure hope I can qualify! Got to have goals.


    No problemo. Now you just have to sit tight for the next 3 months. image/sad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />




    Where do you play OnFire?


    Keller, Manitou, Highland, Goodrich, Phalen, Como, Ponds, Hillcrest. Generally those are my stomping grounds. Sometimes me and my bud will go to the outskirts - Sawmill, Loggers, Oak Glen, etc.

    How 'bout yourself?
    Posted:
  • KevCarterKevCarter WisconsinClubWRX  12929WRX Points: 473Posts: 12,929 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #102
    I work at Greenhaven in Anoka.
    Posted:
    I could be wrong
    I've been wrong before
    I'll be wrong again
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  #103
    You're WAY on the other side of town. I rarely get to the western suburbs. But I've played a ton of other courses (private and public) on the eastern side of the TC.
    Posted:
  • SwagginAP2SwagginAP2 Members  214WRX Points: 0Posts: 214
    Joined:  #104
    On FIre, once the snow melts, we will have to touch base, I would love to get out with a fellow WRXer and swing the sticks. I live about 2 minutes from Keller!
    Posted:
  • SPY ZINGERSPY ZINGER Members  3322WRX Points: 86Posts: 3,322 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #105
    With the weather today, I really got the itch!!
    Posted:
  • MNLH11MNLH11 Members  364WRX Points: 78Posts: 364 Greens
    Joined:  #106
    I'm interested in the MN outing. Currently in Hutchinson, but moving to Mankato. Work in Eden Prairie, so driving to a course isn't an issue. Let me know what people agree on.
    Posted:
  • Vintage1976Vintage1976 Where the magic happens... Members  2697WRX Points: 155Posts: 2,697 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #107
    I'd definitely be up for that too, my usual golf buddies won't even consider playing till they can wear shorts and sunglasses. I'll be out as soon as a course opens.
    Posted:
    EpicSZ 9* = Recoil450 
    XR16Pro 14* = Revenge75
    A12Pro 18* = Altus
    RSi2 4 = PXBlack
    RSi2 5-P = KBSTour105
    FGTourTC 50/56* = DGSpinner
    SS385
    *Frequent winter set-up changes

    A man has two lives. The second begins when he realizes he only has one.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • radimanradiman Members  4754WRX Points: 366Handicap: 3.8Posts: 4,754 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #108
    You guys have it great. I live in Moorhead, about 4 blocks from the ND border. There are some decent courses here, but nothing really interesting. If I want to play someplace nice, I'm driving at least an hour to get to Wildflower, or more depending on. Sounds like there's a lot of options down in the cities.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • SwagginAP2SwagginAP2 Members  214WRX Points: 0Posts: 214
    Joined:  #109
    SPY ZINGER wrote:


    With the weather today, I really got the itch!!




    Agreed, brought the 6i in the house to start doing a little swinging and the wife said, "it's that time of year already"



    image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Posted:
  • radimanradiman Members  4754WRX Points: 366Handicap: 3.8Posts: 4,754 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #110
    SwagginAP2 wrote:

    SPY ZINGER wrote:


    With the weather today, I really got the itch!!




    Agreed, brought the 6i in the house to start doing a little swinging and the wife said, "it's that time of year already"



    image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />






    Your wife is understanding. I have to get my in house practice in when my wife isn't around. Amazing how angry they get because of a small hole in the ceiling...
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • TubaTuba Members  430WRX Points: 0Posts: 430
    Joined:  #111
    DH is a course you need to play a few times to understand. It has some pretty quirky designs IMO. I could play Tanner's Brook every day of the week. It is a wonderful design, an easy walk and always in excellent condition.
    Posted:
  • Vintage1976Vintage1976 Where the magic happens... Members  2697WRX Points: 155Posts: 2,697 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #112
    Tuba wrote:


    DH is a course you need to play a few times to understand. It has some pretty quirky designs IMO. I could play Tanner's Brook every day of the week. It is a wonderful design, an easy walk and always in excellent condition.




    Are you interested in elaborating on quirky? Like fairways that turn against their camber, or tucked greens? Just hoping to pick your brain a bit, thanks.
    Posted:
    EpicSZ 9* = Recoil450 
    XR16Pro 14* = Revenge75
    A12Pro 18* = Altus
    RSi2 4 = PXBlack
    RSi2 5-P = KBSTour105
    FGTourTC 50/56* = DGSpinner
    SS385
    *Frequent winter set-up changes

    A man has two lives. The second begins when he realizes he only has one.
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mnplayermnplayer Members  1719WRX Points: 40Posts: 1,719 Bunkers
    Joined:  #113
    Ideas on when ranges will be opening? If the weather keeps up we will be looking at early march golf!!!!!
    Posted:
  • golfinguy978golfinguy978 Members  325WRX Points: 74Posts: 325 Greens
    Joined:  #114
    i'm from litchfield...ever hear of it? haha...spend the winters in palm springs..25 and golf all yr round
    Posted:
  • Vintage1976Vintage1976 Where the magic happens... Members  2697WRX Points: 155Posts: 2,697 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #115
    mnplayer wrote:


    Ideas on when ranges will be opening? If the weather keeps up we will be looking at early march golf!!!!!




    I'm thinking before St Patty's day!!!
    Posted:
    EpicSZ 9* = Recoil450 
    XR16Pro 14* = Revenge75
    A12Pro 18* = Altus
    RSi2 4 = PXBlack
    RSi2 5-P = KBSTour105
    FGTourTC 50/56* = DGSpinner
    SS385
    *Frequent winter set-up changes

    A man has two lives. The second begins when he realizes he only has one.
  • SwagginAP2SwagginAP2 Members  214WRX Points: 0Posts: 214
    Joined:  #116
    mnplayer wrote:


    Ideas on when ranges will be opening? If the weather keeps up we will be looking at early march golf!!!!!




    I would definitely say about 3-4 weeks. Tomorrow is supposed to be 50 again and we are melting like crazy, a lot quicker than what I thought originally as we all know there was more than a couple inches on the ground. That said, I think we are supposed to have a cool down beginning Friday with more normal highs in the low 30's. Hopefully we can get some sun though and we would still melt some even if it is 30-32 degrees.
    Posted:
  • OnFireOnFire Banned  959WRX Points: 0Posts: 959
    Joined:  edited Feb 18, 2011 #117
    SwagginAP2 wrote:


    On FIre, once the snow melts, we will have to touch base, I would love to get out with a fellow WRXer and swing the sticks. I live about 2 minutes from Keller!


    Sorry I haven't been to the board for a while. I will PM you. My golfing is going to be rather limited this year since I am in the beginning stages of starting my own business.





    BTW, my dad was telling me the other day that Keller is going to close for several years to remodel. Is this true? I can only imagine what they want to change after all these legendary years.



    I've long had ideas about what I would change about the course (lengthen several holes - 1, 2, 5, 12, 13, 15, and turn 9 into a par 4), but that's just me. image/wink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TubaTuba Members  430WRX Points: 0Posts: 430
    Joined:  #118
    <br />
    Tuba wrote:
    <br />DH is a course you need to play a few times to understand.  It has some pretty quirky designs IMO.    I could play Tanner's Brook every day of the week.  It is a wonderful design, an easy walk and always in excellent condition.<br />
    <br /><br />Are you interested in elaborating on quirky? Like fairways that turn against their camber, or tucked greens? Just hoping to pick your brain a bit, thanks.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />



    I have not played it for several years, but back then you played a couple holes where the fairway was on a bog. It was very soft. The 9th green was cone shaped and that day they had the pin at the top of the cone. Weird. It just is not my favorite course in the area.
    Posted:
  • ladahlladahl Members  6907WRX Points: 148Handicap: 6.8Posts: 6,907 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #119
    Rochester, MN 14 HCP



    Play "up north" 1-2 times a month (Giant's Ridge and Wilderness)
    Posted:
    PXG 0811 XF Veylix Alpina 673
    '16 TM M2 16.5* HL Veylix Rome 888 
    Callaway Epic #3H KBS Proto 95
    PXG 0311X Black #4 KBS Proto 95
    PXG 0311 Black 5/6/7 0311T Black 8/9/W Aerotech SteelFiber 95 S
    SM8 Jet Black 50* ; SM7 Jet Black 54* & 58* TT DG TI Onyx S400
    Odyssey Stroke Lab TEN S

    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag
  • rlheimanrlheiman Members  1347WRX Points: 0Posts: 1,347
    Joined:  #120
    Giants Ridge hit today by MN government shut down. Anyone know why this course is impacted by this? Is it state run or state funded?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • ladahlladahl Members  6907WRX Points: 148Handicap: 6.8Posts: 6,907 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #121
    My parents home (which I am at right now) is only 5 miles from the Ridge. Both these courses are run by the state and are even subsidized an additional million $ annually.....





    I played the Wilderness at Fortune Bay (Tower, MN) instead. They are making a KILLING this weekend with the Ridge courses shut down... What a joke Dayton.


    rlheiman wrote:


    Giants Ridge hit today by MN government shut down. Anyone know why this course is impacted by this? Is it state run or state funded?






    Posted:
    PXG 0811 XF Veylix Alpina 673
    '16 TM M2 16.5* HL Veylix Rome 888 
    Callaway Epic #3H KBS Proto 95
    PXG 0311X Black #4 KBS Proto 95
    PXG 0311 Black 5/6/7 0311T Black 8/9/W Aerotech SteelFiber 95 S
    SM8 Jet Black 50* ; SM7 Jet Black 54* & 58* TT DG TI Onyx S400
    Odyssey Stroke Lab TEN S

    https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/530023/ladahls-witb-pxg-callaway-titleist-taylormade-trying-graphite-in-irons-updates-on-last-pag
51

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.