2018 Bettinardi

chiefgolfchiefgolf Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
Being new I don't know...but does anyone out there know when Bettinardi usually releases their new putters for the year? Is it at the same time of year? Or Is it every other year? Any ideas on what could be released in the near future? Thanks!
@CHIEFGOLFOFFICIAL (INSTAGRAM)

CLEVELAND HB 10 | TITLEIST 917 D3 | PING G400 3HY | MIZUNO MP-18 SC 5-PW
VOKEY SM6 52.08 (F) | VOKEY SM6 58.12 (K) | VICE PRO SOFT PREFERRED BALL

Comments

• LoveSick666LoveSick666 Members Posts: 965
    Gonna guess around February. Right around the time of the PGA Show or just after it
  • GeneralArnie1020GeneralArnie1020 Members Posts: 289 ✭✭
    New line is being released before the new year...
    2018 M3 9* 440 - HZRDUS Handcrafted Yellow 6.5/65
    0341 GEN 1 3W - HZRDUS YELLOW 6.5
    -- Mizuno Hi Fli 1 iron - Nunchuk
    Srixon Utility 3 iron
    PXG 0311T 4-PW - Tour Issue Dynamic Gold x100
    Bettinardi 2018 H2 303 SS Wedges 50,54,58
    Custom Bettinardi BB8C
  • KappKapp Members Posts: 113
    ☝� heard this too
    Ping G400
    TM SLDR 3 HL
    Ping G400 19*
    Ping G400 4-PW
    Vokey SM6 50*,54*,58*
    Seemore Z3C Nashville
  • chiefgolfchiefgolf Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Kapp wrote:

☝� heard this too
    Do they usually release all of the series together or at different times? For example, does the BB Series have a different release cycle than say the Studio Stock series?

• jbrunkjbrunk Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    The Studio Stock & Queen Bee models were new this year, I think. So maybe BB and Inovai in 2018? I remember seeing tour pics a while ago of some funky new Inovai head shapes.
    Cobra F9 1W Rogue MAX 65
    Cobra LTD 3W Rogue MAX 75
    Cobra F9 Tour 5W Rogue MAX 75
    Cobra F8 4Hy 22° Rogue Pro 75
    Callaway XF/MB 5i-PW Modus3 120
    Mizuno S18 52° 56° 60°
    Bettinardi iNOVAi 3.0 CS

• mn723mn723 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭
    I'm hoping for an Inovai without a fit face
    Ping G400 Max driver
    Ping G 5 and 7 woods
    Cobra Fly-Z Pro 4-GW irons
    Cobra King 56* & 60* wedges
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
    TaylorMade Tour Preferred X ball
  • BromptonBrompton Members Posts: 175
    mn723 wrote:

I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

With the aluminium faced putters they need a fine mill to get feel back imo!

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Flymill or honeycomb face would be better on inovai's
    Driver - XR16 / Oban Devotion 6
    3 Wood - XR Steelhead / Matrix Black Tie 75m4

3 Hybrid - Ping G400 / Oban Kiyoshi White 95
    Irons - Miura Passing Point 9003 Straight Necks 4-Pw / Modus3 120

Wedges - Edel driver 52* and trapper 58* / Modus 115wedge
    Best grips Microperf’s on everything

Edel E-1 torque balanced putter
  • djallen0djallen0 Members Posts: 201
    Brompton wrote:

mn723 wrote:

I am also hoping for this, to date the inovai has been my most successful putter I have owned but the sound (maybe lack of) has always been a bit of a struggle. I feel it affects pace control (sound).

My other putter is the scotty Cameron futura 6m and it's soft but not as soft sounding as the inovai....

Inovai has really grown on me over the past year. It's become one of my favorite offerings. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018 - between the redesign on the QB line and the Inovai there's only better to come.
  • MB83MB83 Members Posts: 158
    djallen0 wrote:

Brompton wrote:

mn723 wrote:

Inovai has really grown on me over the past year. It's become one of my favorite offerings. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2018 - between the redesign on the QB line and the Inovai there's only better to come.

Just bought an Inovai, first bettinardi for me. Every time I go to golf town I always play around with it, feels amazing. Couldn't take it anymore, ordered one.
    WITB<br /><br />Titleist 917 D2 HZRDUS Black 75<br/>917 F3 15 black Graphite Design AD DI 7<br />Titleist 818 H1<br />Titleist 818 H1<br />Titleist 718 T-MB 5, 718 CB 6-PW<br />SM6 50 F grind Raw<br />SM6 56 M grind Raw<br />SM6 60 M grind Raw<br />Custom Scotty Cameron Futura 5S<br/>Titleist Pro V1x
    MB83 wrote:

djallen0 wrote:

Brompton wrote:

mn723 wrote:

Just bought an Inovai, first bettinardi for me. Every time I go to golf town I always play around with it, feels amazing. Couldn't take it anymore, ordered one.

Solid.
  • MedsonMedson Members Posts: 2,311 ✭✭
    Putters with inter changeable weights?

This has been around for a decade.
  • nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,712 ✭✭
    matthewb wrote:

Those inovais look pretty cool, let's hope their whole 2018 line is that sharp.

I always love their tour putters, they are classic and clean. Then the retail release is "OK".

• matthewbmatthewb Members Posts: 1,693 ✭✭
    nova6868 wrote:

matthewb wrote:

Those inovais look pretty cool, let's hope their whole 2018 line is that sharp.

I always love their tour putters, they are classic and clean. Then the retail release is "OK".

Agreed. The 3.0 has been solid for me. I'm interested to see if it gets improved.
  • MSUIRONDAWGSMSUIRONDAWGS Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    matthewb wrote:

Please, please release these new inovai's soon! LOVE!!
    Based on past releases, it'll be a BB series year - just a matter of which models. Anybody have any model preferences/hopes or what face millings should be on them?
    edited Sep 18, 2017 #18
    djallen0 wrote:

Based on past releases, it'll be a BB series year - just a matter of which models. Anybody have any model preferences/hopes or what face millings should be on them?
    I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall. I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series. Honestly, I'd love to see a BB40 with a plumbers neck and a sight line or dot on the topline. Fat chance, i know, but hey I can dream all I want. I was told that once.

....AND (of course) a BB0 would be awesome. But again, dreams.

• nova6868nova6868 Members Posts: 4,712 ✭✭
    chiefgolf wrote:

I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall. I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.

While we're dreaming:

I agree, they have lots of great finishes to choose from. Although I liked that last one. Use the classic head shapes. BB0, BB1, BB8, maybe a BB8F? BB40 with some different neck options. FIT face or even better - Fly Mill. Offer some top-lines or dots to change things up.
  • benno_rbenno_r Members Posts: 776 ✭✭
    If they offer something with FIT face and a topline, I'm in big.
    Cobra F9 - Accra CS1 60 M3
    Cobra Bio Cell 4w - Accra CS1 70 M3
    Mizuno JPX850 - Altus Hybrid
    Wilson c300 forged 4-GW - Paderson Kevlar Green 110
    GrindWorks 54/58
    Edel / Lajosi / Ping / Xenon / Odyssey / Black Lab / Toulon on rotation
    nova6868 wrote:

chiefgolf wrote:

I'd love to see a new finish in the BB series overall. I don't mind the current face, but it would be cool to see the FIT face on the BB series.

While we're dreaming:

I agree, they have lots of great finishes to choose from. Although I liked that last one. Use the classic head shapes. BB0, BB1, BB8, maybe a BB8F? BB40 with some different neck options. FIT face or even better - Fly Mill. Offer some top-lines or dots to change things up.

On board with all of this - because they had the BB1, 8, and 40 in the last release, I'd be way in to see a BB0 come across the board. Maybe even an update to my old favorite the BB25, too?!

As far as faces go I love the FIT face, but kind of miss the old school honeycomb and its consistent look across the entire face... Hoping we get some teasers soon or an idea of when it might be released.
  • devey07devey07 Members Posts: 991 ✭✭
    I think they release the line in November, but they don't go on sale until after the new year. Just speculation, I could be wrong.
  • redandwhiteandblueredandwhiteandblue Members Posts: 191
    djallen0 wrote:

nova6868 wrote:

chiefgolf wrote:

While we're dreaming:

On board with all of this - because they had the BB1, 8, and 40 in the last release, I'd be way in to see a BB0 come across the board. Maybe even an update to my old favorite the BB25, too?!

As far as faces go I love the FIT face, but kind of miss the old school honeycomb and its consistent look across the entire face... Hoping we get some teasers soon or an idea of when it might be released.

I do miss the honeycomb, classic look. My putter has a fit face though and the feel is great on that as well. But from a pure look standpoint, cant beat the honeycomb.
  • ATAlxndrATAlxndr RHL Members Posts: 1,018 ✭✭
    Mid January is 2018 BB series release
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* - 6M3 Black Tie 6X
    Ping G400 16.5* - MRC D+ LTD 80X
    Ping Rapture DI - DG TI AMT S400
    Ping iBlade 3i - DG TI S400 
    Ping Blueprint 4-P - DG TI S400
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 Raw 50*,54*, 58* - DG TI S400
    Ping Redwood Anser
  • devey07devey07 Members Posts: 991 ✭✭
    This is my favorite time of year. I wonder how they are going to make anything much cooler than the last 2 years of the Queen bee series.
  • Nic1972Nic1972 Members Posts: 703 ✭✭
    I would like to see an Inovai with a slant neck, or even better, with a flow neck.
    Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
    Apparel: Nike
    Glove: Nike Tour Classic
    Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
    Bag: Nike
  • chickenpotpiechickenpotpie #TeamJetSpeed Members Posts: 8,538 ✭✭
    Nic1972 wrote:

I would like to see an Inovai with a slant neck, or even better, with a flow neck.

Honestly, I am surprised that others haven't jumped on this following TM's success with their slant neck mallet
    Member of TMAG #TeamJetspeed 2013
    WITB Link
    Nic1972 wrote:

That would be a lot of fun. Inovai has been great I'm pumped to see what they do with it. Hopefully now that the Tour season is over we'll start getting a few leaks here and there...
  • Nic1972Nic1972 Members Posts: 703 ✭✭
    In addition to my post above, I would love to see new wedges, too (I know, this is not the right forum...).
    Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
    Apparel: Nike
    Glove: Nike Tour Classic
    Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
    Bag: Nike
  • ATAlxndrATAlxndr RHL Members Posts: 1,018 ✭✭
    Nic1972 wrote:
    In addition to my post above, I would love to see new wedges, too (I know, this is not the right forum...).

Mid january as well. 2018 Bettinardi wedge line.
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* - 6M3 Black Tie 6X
    Ping G400 16.5* - MRC D+ LTD 80X
    Ping Rapture DI - DG TI AMT S400
    Ping iBlade 3i - DG TI S400 
    Ping Blueprint 4-P - DG TI S400
    Ping Glide Stealth 2.0 Raw 50*,54*, 58* - DG TI S400
    Ping Redwood Anser
    ATAlxndr wrote:

Nic1972 wrote:

Mid january as well. 2018 Bettinardi wedge line.
    boing!