2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

MEMBER REVIEWS: New Adidas Tour360 Shoes! See What WRX Members are Saying!

GolfWRX and Adidas have selected 20 members to review the New Tour360 golf shoes! The testers selected are below and I know we all can't wait to hear their thoughts on these!

sethdavidsdad

Bomber_11

sheppy335

johnny_golfball

Cwing

chocolate_rehab

seany bo

kermitm

gambit

bjmdo

Reidman

Ed Settle

Vinny Nguyen

Qwiklap

kejoal11

jastroud

jacobEDGE

ph00ny

sheldonjhacker

kgeisler13

We want to thank everyone who signed up and a HUGE thank you to Adidas!

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube

Thank you to GolfWRX and Adidas! Should have my shoes soon.

****Note to beginning hos out there. Picking up your delivery at the UPS or FedEx office maybe easier than having it delivered to home or work. :pimp: ****

OK, enough of that. To start, the promo box that these shoes came in is very nice. Others have talked about it and I cannot see this coming to retail but what a great way to introduce the shoe. I have included a few pictures a bit but obviously that's not the focus of this review.

I have worn Adidas for a number of years. The Tour 360 ATV set a very good early standard for this line. I still have a pair somewhere in the closet that I'll get out for rainy/muddy days. Those shoes had a ton of grip. Some might say too much grip! They did kind a track up the greens and the spikes and tread did fill up with leaves and acorns! But they were tremendously stable. With great lateral support.

Moving onto the first boost golf shoes, they were incredibly comfortable. So we saw the potential in the boost technology. They did not have replaceable spikes which was a good and a bad thing. They were less likely to get clogged or to create problems on the greens. But they also wore down and couldn't be replaced. I was not a huge fan of the upper material of those first boost shoes. There were times I felt like I was going to bust through the sides of them. I am also a little OCD and like to polish/clean up my shoes on a regular basis. I was not happy with how those early shoes cleaned up/polished.

The last model of Tour360 boost corrected a lot of those early issues/concerns. It was very stable, it had replaceable spikes and it had a great leather upper. I never had issues with the heel and once I got used to it, I was not opposed to the split toe section. They cleaned up and polished very well and continue to be very waterproof. I thought it was the perfect shoe.

Fast forward a bit till today. I've change my mind, the old shoe was really good. But this is the new standard at which I will grade golf shoes. For now this is perfection. Looking down at the smooth, one piece toe section, this is how a shoe should look. It also gives the added benefit of some wiggle room for your toes. This shoe is much lighter than the old one. And even though I don't walk that much anymore on the course, it has to be a benefit to anyone who does. I'm sure I'll feel more refreshed even after riding 18 or 36 holes. Take that Sketcher.

The heel section has never been a problem for me. This heel section is an improvement over the last model and only time will tell if that will solve the issue for those that have experienced issues. The leather used here is supple and should wear in very well.

Those are my initial impressions from the cursory walk around the front yard. I hope to put them out on the course tomorrow, if the rain holds off. No sense in testing the waterproof warranty the first day!

I will try to arrange the pictures a little better later today on my laptop. I am posting this from my iPhone just to get it posted.

Please ask any questions that you have. If you are interested in additional pictures please DM me and I will take them and post them in this thread.

Twitter: @Ed_Settle        My WITB
Driver:           Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 9.0 +2 GD Tour AD HD 6X
Fairway:        Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 3W/15*  Tensei Wht AV 70S

Utility W:         Callaway UW 19* HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0 S
Hybrid:          Callaway Apex Pro 4/21* KBS Hybrid 85S

Irons:             Callaway X Forged Star 5-PW Modus 105 S
Wedges:       Callaway Jaws Raw 48S/53W/58Z DG S200 
Putter:           2022 Toulon Design Small Batch Austin 34" 

Ball:               2022 Callaway CSX LS
Bag:               VESSEL Blk Lux Cart Bag 14 way   

Thanks GolfWrx and Adidas!

Just received my Tour360's and snapped some pics since on-course testing will have to be later today.

First impressions - great looking and very well built shoes. They're slightly heavy (much like last generations 360 boosts) and just feel quality.

I can already tell there will be no break-in period required. I could easily go walk 18 fresh out of the box with these (just as I did w/ last years).

I'll add a lot more thoughts and pictures once I get them on the course! :)

EDIT: Following up now that I've gotten to wear these for 36 holes of golf.

So there's always a trend or obligation to give high remarks to a product you receive to test, especially for free. That being said, in a performance review at work if you give nothing but praise, the employee has nothing to work on - so I'll give my honest and somewhat critical review of these shoes.

As I noted later in this thread - at a size 11 (same size I wear for Nike, Footjoy, and Puma) these were a sloppy fit. Not terribly sloppy, but just overall loose even when tying the laces relatively tight. I'd say they run a full half size large vs. competitor models. Due to this, they tried to pull my no-show socks down around the bottom of my heel the entire two rounds, which was just annoying. Had I gotten a 10.5 I bet I would've mitigated the issue.

Traction wise they're outstanding. Where I play the leaves are falling off the trees - and let me tell you, these spikes will pick up hundreds of leaves if you're walking around in them. It's bothersome at the time because you hear the crunching under your foot unless you stop and clean them every 10', but I know it will translate to good traction next year when there aren't leaves everywhere.

Toe crease will eventually be an aesthetic issue with them, as I can already begin to see it coming after two rounds. I don't honestly know how you could avoid this though as a shoe designer.

The Boost in the bottom of the shoe does feel spongey and soft, but isn't something I'd ever buy the shoe specifically for.

In last years Tour360's I felt very connected to the ground, very athletic, very powerful, etc. and I really didn't get that out of these. More than anything I think it had to do with the fit of them.

I'm also not a baby blue guy - so if I was choosing my own shoes I would have gone with the white/black/silver model as it pairs with anything. But that's at no fault to Adidas in any way, and I'd never whine about the color of a free pair of shoes.

Thanks again and hope to test more product in the future!

Thank you Adidas and GolfWRX for the opportunity. I am fortunate that I live in the San Diego area so my shoes delivered yesterday and will be put to the test today. I got the white shoe with black version. The fit is what you would expect from the tour 360. In the mid foot area the shoe seems to fit a tad bit more snug than previous tour 360's which makes me think it will provide more stability. The cushioning felt better and they have changed the back of the shoe. It is not as high as previous tour 360's and the inside back liner of the shoe is made of leather so it should last longer than previous versions. If you own or owned previous versions of the tour 360 you know the inside back of the shoe would wear down very quickly. Once I am done playing today I will provide more feedback on how the shoe performs and feels on the course. If the box we received them in is what is going to be used for the retail version then adidas is taking it up a notch. I know its just a box but it is not a normal box and one that I may not want to get rid of. lol

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

Thanks for the opportunity GolfWRX and Adidas! I received notification that mine are out for delivery today. I have a practice session this afternoon and 18 in the morning. I will have a review up shortly.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood (-1) with AD-TP 7S
Callaway Epic 3 and 4 hybrid with Graphite Design AD-DI 85S
Callaway X-Forged with Nippon Modus 105X 
Edel 51, 56, 60 wedges with KBS 610 stiff shafts
Scotty Cameron NP2
Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Wanted to give a big thanks to WRX and Adidas for giving me the opportunity to test the Tour 360 Boost! I will update as regularly as possible during my testing process.

Update 10/7/2017

I have decided I will do my updates on my testing on this post since it is near the beginning of the entire thread. I will post regularly to let others know I have done an update recently. The shoes arrived today and boy am I impressed. First here's a little background on myself. I am 5'6" and 160 lbs. My golf shoe collection is strictly Nike shoes from the past year or so. I have aggressive foot action through my swing to generate my power along with very fast hips. My go to shoe is the Lunar Control Vapor. What draws me to that shoe is the stability through the swing due to the aggressive traction pattern on the sole. This is the one shoe I have yet to slip out in due to my swing. It is quite a comfortable shoe and before this test I honestly didn't plan on considering another shoe as my number one option. While I'm a Nike guy on the course, I wear Adidas shoes for my casual shoe and my basketball shoes. I am very familiar with boost technology and that is what got my attention when looking at this shoe. Here are some key things I am looking for in this iteration of the Tour 360 in order:

• Stability
  • Fit
  • Boost comfort
  • Materials

After getting these in my hands, I am so far impressed with the quality and overall look of the shoe. What turned me away from the previous model of this shoe was the split down the middle of the toe box. I'm happy to see that they removed this feature and the toe box is now clean. I went with my true Adidas size (8.5), which is a half a size down from my normal shoe size of a 9. First try on was everything I expected. You get the step in comfort from the boost along with the premium materials implemented in the upper. The traction pattern looks strong and I can't wait to get these to the course to put them to the real test. Adidas really went all out with the presentation of the shoe to the testers. That pretty much sums up my first impressions of the shoe after unboxing them! I plan on a range session and 9 holes with the shoe Monday afternoon so I will post another update at that time.

Update 10/9/2017

Was able to get a good range session in today in some extremely windy conditions. It was gusting about 25 mph today. The moment I slipped the shoes on and walked over to the range I could tell that these are some great shoes. The boost feels great to walk around in and although the upper is made of some great leather, it didn't feel too stiff right out of the box. I'm interested in walking a round very soon to see how these are. So my range I go to regularly faces north. The wind was coming from the west and gusting. I hate left to right wind as I feel like I'm gonna blow over during my swing in the Oklahoma wind. Through the first few swings I noticed how stable I felt over the ball. The traction pattern on the shoe was top notch on the range. I can't wait to see how it holds up on different lies and surfaces. One of my main concerns with boost being implemented in a shoe is that with the foam being very squishy and the fact that the boost isn't encased fully, that stability would be an issue. This was not the case. The shoe felt as stable as anything on the range. Day 1 with the shoe went well and I will provide more updates with more golf to be played this week. Thanks for keeping up so far!

Update 10/3/2017

Sorry for the late update! Its been a busy weekend, but Friday afternoon I was able to get a full 18 in on a beautiful day here in OKC. It was another windy day with gusts reaching 20mph. While I didn't play very well, I was able to get a little more insight into the performance of the Tour 360s. Off the bat the key aspect of the shoe that stood out to me was the stability of the shoe through my swing. The high winds can be distracting and caused all kinds of issues while we were golfing. But the one constant that held up was I never felt unbalanced with theses shoes on. I found myself on all types of surfaces while hitting the ball and it didn't matter where I was because the shoes gripped that surface to perfection. I never felt like I was going to slip or lose my footing whether I was standing on side hill lies or in bunkers. The boost felt great while walking around. If there was one thing that I could say was negative about the shoe is that the upper was a little stiff. It was the first full round I've played in the shoe so that is to be expected. I believe that the leather will break in after a few more rounds and I will get the full comfort of the shoe. Lockdown and fit were excellent throughout the day and there was no painful rubbing on the back of my heel. Cleanup of the shoe after my round was a breeze. A quick wipe down with a wet cloth and they look brand new still. I plan on playing a round Monday afternoon so I will post another update then.

Update 10/27/2017

Its been a few more weeks with the shoes and I am happy to say the Tour 360 is definitely one of my go to shoes for the future. One thing I've noticed over the extensive testing I have done with the shoe is that I am swinging more consistent than before. It could be just because I'm getting into the grove and happen to be swinging well while I'm testing the shoe, but I would like to think the shoes have played some part into that. Even if its a mental effect, I have felt extremely stable through my swing and the ball is going where I want more than not. The shoes have broken beautifully, but still have the fresh out of the box look. The boost technology is still one of the best cushions out on the market and the step in comfort is hard to match. Overall I am still very impressed with the shoe every time I put it on. I love knowing that during my round I wont have any worries about the performance of my shoe and I can just worry about playing golf. The Tour 360 does everything you could ask for. If this shoe fits your foot properly then you have a winner!

I am very much looking forward to receiving the 360’s. Thank you Golfwrx and Adidas for the opportunity. Review coming soon.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Huge thanks to Adidas and GolfWRX! Mine are on the FedEx truck for delivery. I will post pics as soon as I get them!!!!

I am keen to see how these compare to my Adidas Pure360s which I thought were already pretty great golf shoes.

Titleist TSR2 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange CK 60TX

Titleist TSR2+ 14.5* w/ Graphite Design AD-DI 7S

Titleist TSR3 18* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 8S

Titleist u505 3i 20* w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 9S

Srixon ZX4 MkII w/ Project X LZ 6.0 5-PW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 50@49* - Mizuno T22 54* - Taylormade High Toe 58*

LAB Golf Mezz Max Broom 79.5* lie, 45" or one of my Armlocks

Ball:  Srixon Z-Star XV or Maxfli Tour X

Thanks GolfWRX and Adidas Golf for the opportunity to test these beautiful shoes out. I first wore the Tour360 ATVs a few years ago and loved the comort, fit, color ways, but the one thing that always annoyed me was that the spikes picked up everything. I switched to Nike for a couple of years after that and then made a return to the Tour360 Boosts last year. I've been wearing the previous version of the Tour360 Boosts the last year while integrating some Nike LCVs into the mix as well. I've always preferred the Tour360 Boosts over the LCVs. I just received the new version of the Tour360 Boosts about an hour ago and to be perfectly honest, I liked the looks way better than the previous version. I didn't think I would like it that much more, but smooth toe/upper and the glossy looking stripes really look good. I'm going to play this weekend so will post reviews then. Till then, here are some pics, including some side by side comparison pics to the previous version.

Yes that's artificial grass inside!

The leather heel inside is a really nice touch.

Update 10/8:

I walked 9 holes today practicing from various lies since I hardly end up in the fairway. I have to say that these shoes are remarkably comfortable and stable as well. I didn't experience any foot slippage whether it was an up side hill lie or ball below my feet. On one hole I had an awkward stance where the ball didn't roll into the bunker so I could put on foot in the bunker or stand with a really narrow stance. I chose the narrow stance because I cherish my groin. No foot slippage and didn't fall back into the bunker even though I was on my toes the whole time. After the round I went to clean the spikes out but they were perfectly clean! Absolutely love these. If I had the money I'd replace all my golf shoes with the different color always of these new Tour360 Boosts.

Thanks again GolfWRX and Adidas!

Congrats to the 20 lucky winners. I've been an Adidas guy since the late 70's with Adidas ROM sneakers, my most favorite sneaker of all time. I most own right now 10-15 pairs of Adidas golf shoes, but haven't liked a lot of their new offerings. I would have liked to try these to see if they resolved the heel issue I've been having from their newer models. ( slipping, squeaking heel). I haven't really liked a pair since the Original AdiPure shoe that was a little heavy for walking but they were super comfy, and my heel didn't slip. For mwe personally Adidas has always fit because they always ran a little narrower then most other companies. Now with Sketcher's Go Golf Elite 2 it's hard to find a lighter more comfortable shoe. I hope this Adidas golf shoe gets them back on track!

Tour Issue TM M2 2016 w/Tensi Pro Blue S60
Tour Issue TM M2 15* w/ Adila ATX Green S
TM HFS 21* W GD TOUR AD di 7S
Cobra Pro mb 4-PW w/ Aldila RIP Tour R hard stepped
Titleist Vokey Proto's 54*,56*,60*
Tour Bettinardi BB0 DASS or
Tour Bettinardi BB1 'H' DASS 353g
Recent Acquisition SWAG Handsome One 
Titleist ProV1 X, TM TP X
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/351901-twshoot67s-bag-and-crazy-collection/page__st__30__p__8092784__hl__+twshoot67#entry8092784"]WITB Link[/url]

Thank you GolfWRX and Adidas for this opportunity. I look forward to trying these on

EDIT: I did get the shoes last friday but on my way out to NYC with the wife and her parents. I'm back and it's been raining ever since but here she is

6ImfS0V.jpg

qnDcqOd.jpg

VN0TSFs.jpg

dSGbeKi.jpg

I even like these non retail boxes and the astroturf on the bottom was a nice touch

Now onto the comparison against my current pair

kogipxA.jpg

GWvvYia.jpg

q6oJzlx.jpg

rnBJIYs.jpg

First things first. Adidas definitely makes the best looking golf shoes in the business. I was a diehard footjoy customer until i got my first pair of 360 Tour Limited in mustang brown and that pair instantly turned me into a diehard Adidas fan for life. Not only were they comfortable but they were also very stable and great looking to boot. Fast forward to now with knee issue, i'm currently wearing the Adipower Boost Golf Shoes to provide the comfort i needed but felt like i lost a bit of grip on the left foot as well as a bit of stability when i swing the golf club and i've been looking to replace it at the end of the year when this opportunity came up. Once again thank you for the awesome opportunity to try out the newest offering

Initial Impression

First thing that popped up during visual inspection and side by side comparison with my current pair is the further spaced out spikes towards the heel and toe that should provide much needed grip i need to prevent the left foot rotating. I've been exhibiting it ever since the switch to adipower boost. Finish on the leather is great and lack of seam in the front should make it easier to keep it clean. Also first thing i'm noticing while wearing it and walking around the house is the slightly stability issue i've been feeling with adipower boost isn't there. It feels rock stable while providing the cushioning needed to keep the shoes comfortable.

[color=#0000cd][b]Taylormade M1 460 8.5* (2016) Tensei Pro Orange 70TX[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]TEE E8 Beta 13* 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 70X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Callaway Razr X MB H Stamp 3-PW [/b][/color][color=#0000ff][b]DGX100[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist Vokey SM6 50* | SM5 54* | 58*[/b][/color]
[color=#b22222][b]Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0 CounterCore[/b][/color]

[color=#0000cd][b]Callaway FT-9 Tour 8.5* iMix Fubuki Tour 63X[/b][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Titleist 681T 2-PW DGS400[/b][/color]
[b]Odyssey Protype ix #1 34" Super Stroke Slim 3.0[/b]

Just received my Tour360's and snapped some pics since on-course testing will have to be later today.

First impressions - great looking and very well built shoes. They're slightly heavy (much like last generations 360 boosts) and just feel quality.

I can already tell there will be no break-in period required. I could easily go walk 18 fresh out of the box with these (just as I did w/ last years).

Looks like your Shirt and shoes are a match!

I was wondering if anyone would get other colors

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

I was wondering if anyone would get other colors

David you need to go chase down the FedEx truck!

Just received a big brown box from FedEx. I was sure to let him know he is my new favorite friend. I can echo the sentiments of previous posters - the packaging on these is spot on. Low key, stark white with the Tour 360 Wrap. There is even a low key Adidas logo under the wrap. The boxing is heavy, well made, and if Adidas spent that much time just on the box, then it bodes well for what's inside (and it does). For comparison sake, my current shoes are Footjoy Dryjoy Tours, 10 1/2 D for the size.

Sliding open the box, you are greeted with the technology shoe cover. Under that, the 360's, and they look SHARP. They even have their own turf so they are already at home on the range.

I like the clean toe line, the color, all very visually appealing. As some have mentioned ,the Tour 360 logo on the stripes is low key and blends right in. Viewing all angles of the shoe, I have to say I love the way they look. Even little details, like the laces - they are thick and look durable and the dark contrast lace cap is a nice added touch. The leather upper feels soft and supple, I'm almost afraid to get these dirty. You can see the technology in these shoes - the boost tech, the well designed sole that looks like it could grip on ice, the composite support - all meshed together with clean lines that seem to exude the amount of time and thought that have gone into the design. Even my wife, who is not a golfer, said "Those look awesome" - a true testament to their looks.

I will say, I was a little concerned after reading comments on the board regarding Adidas sizing - some saying their shoes run large and to buy a half size smaller. As mentioned my usual size is 10 1/2, regular width. My left foot is a little larger than my right. Requested my usual size of 10 1/2, medium width. Tried these on and was pleasantly surprised, these shoes felt great, if anything, a little snug in the width. Performance wise, I am eager to test these on the course. I lucked up and got tomorrow off, so if I can get a tee time, I may be able to get some fun in. Comfort will certainly be assessed as I am running a charity 5K in the morning at 7AM.

First look photos, please let me know if you have any questions or requests.

0pl0uwN.jpg

lSSL2kS.jpg

bhDNMK2.jpg

KoSvbYg.jpg

fo4Ftgw.jpg

64jhtiA.jpg

LUU5AfG.jpg

WMJEe3O.jpg

10/7 Edit:

Wasn't able to get a round in today, and with Nate rolling through it will be wet for a few days. So, I decided to test the water resistance since there has been a steady drizzle today. I laced both of them up, and headed out to my lush wet grass. First thing I noticed was the tongue...it was noticeably high on my ankle but as I walked around the leather loosened up a bit. Shoes felt a bit stiff, but it shouldn'tt take too long to loosen them up.

Anyway, walked around in the rain for about 25 minutes. I took my Orange Whip and simulated various swings to see how the wet traction was. Uphill, downhill, sidehill lies, no real slippage and the shoes gave the feeling of a wide, stable base. I sure my neighbors were wondering why I was in the yard, in the rain, in shorts swinging a training club. It's for SCIENCE!

I'mm pleased to report, that after 25 minutes in a steady drizzle with tall, wet grass, my feet were dry as a bone. Also, they shoes cleaned up easy...toweled off and blew the grass out of the channel in the sole and they were good as new.

Will update once I can get a full on course test!!

Talormade R1 RIP Stiff
TM TP MC 3-PW KBS Tour S
TM Tour Preferred ATV 56* & 60*
Taylormade Spider Mallet 2.0 38"
Taylormade Lethal/Pro V1
Titleist Perma Soft ML
Adidas Tour 360 2.0

Thanks GolfWRX and adidas golf for letting me test these! I'm a consummate shoe hoe, so I was very excited to be picked.

I am usually a straight 9.5 men's, 11 ladies in everything (shut up, I'm 5'10"), although sometimes I prefer wide in golf shoes or half size up. I got these in a regular 9.5 and upon my initial try-on, they feel great width-wise and length-wise. I plan on taking these to the course on Sunday, so stay tuned for more pics and my on-course review.

Packaging/Presentation: 10.0

I am already giving adidas high marks on the packaging. It's a small thing, but the box and presentation is well done and makes me think the shoes are quality right off the bat. The greens inside the box was a fun touch. I think people will really dig this.

Some more unboxing pics to add to the party:

lAtRWmL.jpg?2

E16PDYJ.jpg?2

4rMxJPQ.jpg?1

zIevKaz.jpg?1

Titleist TSR2 // Autoflex SF505

Titleist TSR2 16.5 // Vista Pro 60s

Ping G25 20, 23 // Tour AD True Spec

Titleist T200/T150 5-GW // Steelfiber i80PR

Titleist SM9 54.10, 58.12 // Steelfiber i80r

L.A.B. Golf DF3 // L.A.B. x TPT

About me: I am husband and father of three (Boys 5 and 3, and baby girl 1). I belong to a local country club about 5 min from my house, and my home course was built in Vienna back in the 50's on a tight piece of acreage. It's a par 71, 6900 from the tips (but I play the blues @ 6400). The course is beautifully maintained -- and very walkable such that most members walk and either carry or use a pushcart (I do the latter). For me as a walking golfer -- good comfortable shoes are a must. I currently use a set of Adidas Pure360 purchased last year that are holding up well, and a pair of Ecco Casual Hybrid's which are a spikeless comfort shoe. I need all the help I can get so I prefer to use my Pure360s for the stability -- but I would love to get the comfort I get from the Ecco with a spiked shoe. Is the Adidas Tour360 the answer??... let's find out.

Alright folks ... my unboxing experience was very similar to others here. The packaging if first class. I don't know if this is promotional packaging -- but it is first rate. Someone with first rate packaging and design skills put this together. The feature highlights are a really cool touch -- and I definitely took the time to read them. The turf in the box -- also supercool.

All that said ... being a bit of cheapskate/bargain hunter -- I will say, if I was a purchasing retail customer ... I would wonder if I wouldn't rather have the shoes cost $5-$10 less and go with less unique packaging.

Things that jumped out at me as I look at this product:

• The leather quality is top notch. A very fine grain with a supple texture. I hope it wears well -- it certainly is as fine of a leather as I have seen in any high-end shoe (including dress shoes).
  • The design is both comfortable-modern -- but classic. It has elements of both -- and depending on color scheme chosen, should be acceptable to a wide audience.
  • The sole seems very wide -- obviously designed for extreme stability. I plan to take pics along side my current 2016 Adidas Pure360. But I can tell this sole is much more substantial.
  • The sole has a very unique design element -- I will refer to it as the "flying buttress". It's an area right under the arch where the sole base is detached from the bottom of the shoe. It's a very cool design element (not something say FootJoy would dream of). But it makes me wonder: "What if stuff gets in there? Will this delicate design element hold up? Could a chipmunk jump in there?"
  • The toe has hard plastic reinforcements -- which shows that someone that cares about golf shoes put some real thought into these.
  • The heal has more cushioning than any set of running shoes I have have seen -- and looks extremely comfortable.

I have not tried them on yet -- but looking forward to doing so in my next installment. Needless to say -- I am totally impressed with these shoes!

Pics follow -- I added my 14 months old baby-girl (who loves shoes) for scale.

No baby ... these won't fit you.

This is the "flying buttress" -- it looks awesome -- and no chipmunks as of yet.

The leather quality and wide soles -- these are seriously nice shoes.

Reinforced toe - this should hold up to the "dirty toe" as my son's pro calls it.

Heal cushion is very soft -- lots of shock absorption.

UPDATE - 10/14 -- Finally got on course to play 9 and evaluate in game

Fit: These are a touch/smidgen big on me compared to my prior years Pure260 shows.

Comfort: Bar none -- these are the best comfortable golf shoes I have had. I thought the Adidas Pure360s I was gaming were nice -- but these are stellar. Up there with my Eccos and as nice as any spiked shoe I have ever had. These shoes are like walking on memory foam pillows comfortable. They do need a bit of break in -- but I accomplished that with some range sessions earlier this week. My Pure360s could get a bit tight on the top of my foot when I cinched them up -- but I did not have any such issue with these. I also like the normal laces on the Tour360 versus the thinner variety on the Pure360.

Stability: OK -- this is where the shoe really, really shines. The ground was quite damp (a lot of rain this week), but these shoes were outstanding. The shoes just feel wide, and grippy. They held me fast to the playing surface. Overall -- they were just amazing! If you value stability - this is the shoe.

Overall - I cannot say enough good stuff about these shoes. They are very high quality, look great, very comfortable. They do come as close as anything I have tried to providing the stability of a spiked shoe and the comfort of a spikeless (Ecco). I would high recommend these shoes to anyone that would listen.

Durability: I can't speak to this yet -- TBD.

Cons: Some break in required. The extra padded tongue does take some getting used to -- and can make it a bit more difficult to get the laces cinched up tight.

Update 10/30

I have now used these for a few rounds -- including a recent damp/wet round. The shoes are still quite comfortable - great cushioning and great grip.

That said -- I have noticed two negatives that have developed:

1. The shoes seem to be loosening up a bit on me -- and feeling a bit loose in the mid foot area. This is particularly pronounced in my left foot as a drive upward (and forward) during a hard swing. It seems that the shoe loosens up a bit as I wear it (and I find that I need to re-tie them every so often to get them tightened up). I think in the end -- these shoes may be a half size too big for me.
  2. The big padded tongue can fold over on the inside -- which creates a rub point on the top of my foot. I just need to be careful when I put them on to make sure the tongue is laying flat. That is a simple solve.

In the end -- these are still the highest quality and most comfortable spiked shoe I have ever used. I still love them even with these mild short comings. Oh ... and they look great!

Here are some photos I took of the new Tour 360s compared to the Pure360 gamers I was using:

You can see why they offer more stability -- note the two extra spikes up front. The sole is also appreciably wider on these Tour360s.

DISCLAIMER: I was lucky enough to be selected for this member review (THANK YOU), and received these beautiful shoes free of charge. That said ... my opinions in this thread are absolutely my own.

Ahh man ... I love the blue silver thing you have there. Very sweet.

10/6....Placeholder. Shoes arrived late today, and some Texas test results on the way. Can’t believe i’m already a few reviews behind on Day 1!!!

Callaway Rogue ST, 10.5, GD Tour AD IZ
Callaway Rogue 4&7 Fairway, GD Tour AD IZ
Srixon U85 4-6, ZX7 7-SW PX LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX4 60 PX LZ 6.0
Evnroll 5.2 Short Slant
Snell MTB-X Yellow

On course review. I took them out to play on a course that I walk often. The shoes provide great traction. Felt like I was more stable with these shoes than previous tour 360's. Had a few swings that I went after it and my feet did not slip one bit. The boost seems to have a bit more support as my knees did not hurt after I was done playing. I did not feel my foot move at all with this version of the tour 360 as i have had happen in previous versions. I do like the upper leather tongue. Even though it is a bit more padded as others have mentioned it did not move at all and was very comfortable. I also like the lower back of the shoe. I didnt get the sensation that it was digging into the back of my ankle as previous versions have. The inside leather upper seems like it will hold up better than the former inside version of the shoe. I did notice that on greens I did see my foot mark more often than in previous versions. All in all a very solid shoe and one that is good upgrade from previous versions. I enjoyed not looking at the spilt toe with these shoes. I normally use a wide shoe but since they didnt offer it in wide I ordered them a half size bigger and the fit is great and I also found that the toe box was more rounded and allowed my feet a bit more room than the previous version. Most shoes require a break in period but i put these on right out of the box, walked 18 and did not need to break them in they were very comfortable right out of the box.

In My Bag
TM Stealth 10.5* PX T1100 6.5 75g
TM Stealth 3W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g 

TM Stealth 5W PX Hazardous Smoke Black 6.5 80g

TM SIM 2 3H, Nippon Modus Hybrid shaft 95X

2021 TM P790 5-PW Modus TT DG Tour issue 100X
TM High Toe 50, 54 and 58

Evnroll ER5
Snell MTB-X Yellow
#insideTMAG 2013

Has no one else gotten a colored pair?

Everything I'm seeing is black/white besides mine...

Sethdavidsdad has a pair like yours. No black with white yet. Just White with black.

I hit some balls down in my basement setup. The shoes showed amazing stability on my Country Club Elite hitting mat. That said, these shoes are a bit stiff out of the box. They need a little breaking in before heading to the course, at least in my opinion. But nothing out of the ordinary. Mine seemed to put a bit of pressure in my right mid-sole. I think break in will resolve that. Keep in mind - I only hit for about 30 min.

But the initial performance as a golf shoe is great. The traction and stability are amazing.

Updated 10/7/17:

I can echo most of what has been said above. The initial impression when opening the box is quality. The shoes match the packaging no doubt. Everything about these shoes is primo. Initial impression looks wise is CLEAN! There is no excessive badging, and there are minimal seams visible. They fit true to size, and I really felt like they hugged my feet when I put them on. That being said, there is plenty of room in the toe box to allow your toes movement during the golf swing. Great job Adidas, this is one of the big things I look for. The cushioning also is top notch. For those of you that have any of their other shoes with Boost, you know how comfortable these are. These do seem slightly more firm than my other Boost shoes, but that is not negative in any way as they are still super comfortable. These do have a lower heel on them compared to previous versions (which I really liked), but the heel is still very comfortable. It does not feel like it digs in at all. After a range session yesterday, one word came to my mind, STABLE! To me, they do not feel like any break in is required. I am walking 18 this morning, so I will provide another update after that. So far, Adidas checked 2 of the the top items on my list, clean look and stability. More to come later....

Update:

I walked 18 this morning, and I have some updates. To give a little more perspective, my wife would say I have a bit of a golf shoe problem. I would say I am a connoisseur. :P I usually have 5-6 pairs in rotation. My current favorites and most frequently worn are Adidas Powerband BOA, Footjoy Hyperflex, and Hyperflex II. My handicap ranges 4-6 through the season. We play year round here, and I always walk. My driver SS is about 105. After 18, there are two things that stand out to me on these shoes, stability and flexibility. I can honestly say these are the most stable golf shoes I have ever worn. This is my first pair of 360s, so the flexibility in the midfoot is new to me. I tried to really step on a few today, and I never felt my feet slip. I really like the Powerband BOAs, but they are not as breathable as some of my others. Summers here will be in the upper 90s with humidity nearly as high, and today was 80 degrees. This is obviously not going to be an issue for a lot of other people. I would say these are more breathable than the Powerbands, but not as much as the Hyperflexes I have. I take back my initial statement about break in period, I will now encourage walking 9s to start. I did get a blister on each heel today. I do not think this is really an issue though as this has happened to me with some of my favorites when I got them. Our course is about 5.5 miles to walk for what it is worth. I will provide further updates over my next few rounds. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Summary:

Top notch quality, top notch stability, super clean look, slight break in required.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood (-1) with AD-TP 7S
Callaway Epic 3 and 4 hybrid with Graphite Design AD-DI 85S
Callaway X-Forged with Nippon Modus 105X 
Edel 51, 56, 60 wedges with KBS 610 stiff shafts
Scotty Cameron NP2
Ball: Titleist ProV1x

I received these yesterday. Packaging was excellent the turf in the bottom of the box was a nice touch. Even the wife commented how nice of a touch that was. First time putting these on, they felt very comfortable. The extra room in the toe area felt like what I’m used to with eccos, very spacious. They feel like they have more arch support. The support around the mid foot and arch is better than the footjoy hyperflex I have been wearing more recently. I was able to play nine holes last night. The shoes felt very comfortable. The only complaint I have is the stiffness and/or longer tongue than I’m used to on my other shoes. I think this will loosen up as the shoes get more broken in. I have chronic foot problems due to always standing at work. Plantar fasciitis has been a problem for me for years, so comfort is a big part of why I choose shoes. Overall I’m very happy with the feel of the shoes. They look very premium and I’m really digging the blue. About to head out and play I will post more later.

9355d05524828a5ea29d00a75eed46f7.jpgb73ef7b92bd172879cc45fa6a366113d.jpg

7c256ee77e0c077d146d6ebfc75fd0ca.jpg

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

Shoes arrived yesterday. First thing I noticed was the packaging. The packaging was awesome!! The turf was a really cool touch! I also liked the plastic insert, where it highlighted some of the features of the shoe.

The look of the shoe is awesome! I'm a big fan of the Carolina blue. I like how clean they look, along with being simple, yet trendy.

I am used to playing the hyperflex from footjoy, so the weight was a bit of an adjustment for me. They were a little heavier than I am used to with my golf shoe. However, I felt like they provided the proper amount of support.

I also wear custom orthotics, so comfort is a huge issue for me. I only played 9 holes and a range session, but I did not leave the course in any pain or discomfort.

Like most new shoes, there was a bit of stiffness. I'm hoping, however, that after a bit of wear, they will break in a bit for me.

Overall, I'm very pleased with the shoe. The look is everything I'd hope for when seeking out a golf shoe. Really solid!! Comfort and stability are nice and they run true to size. If I were to initially offer a critique, I would comment about the weight being a bit of an adjustment. Like I stated above, it will probably take some getting used to. I'll continue to wear them and update as I have a little more use under my belt.

Thanks Adidas and Golfwrx