We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Burner and Burner TP Best Ball for the $

willpeoples ·  
willpeopleswillpeoples The Peoples Clubs/Tour Stock Putters 2925WRX Points: 200Members, Sponsors Posts: 2,925
I have just recently started playing these balls and I love them. The burner is great for the average golfer. It is very long and soft as well. The TP is a little softer and not as long but is great around the green. The burners are only $20.00 a dozen and the TP's are $25.00. Truly for the quality of the ball you cant beat that price. Pick up a sleeve and you will be impressed.
Posted:

Comments

• evnpar1020evnpar1020  467WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 467
    I picked up some burner tp's. For a weekend tourney. I was really impressed with them. They seemed to fly just as well as the prov1s, and the tour ix's i was trying. I did prefer the tour ix, over tp's around the green, but its wasn't really that much difference. I couldn't get anything to back-up, but it the greens were really wet and soggy. But the ball marks suggested they had some spin. All in all a good ball. I'll play them for awhile.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • seriously_obsessed_dufferseriously_obsessed_duffer  191WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 191
    Played the Burner TPs this weekend. I could definitely see bagging them long term.
    Posted:
  • willpeopleswillpeoples The Peoples Clubs/Tour Stock Putters  2925WRX Points: 200Members, Sponsors Posts: 2,925
    seriously_obsessed_duffer wrote on Apr 7 2008, 12:31 PM:
    Played the Burner TPs this weekend. I could definitely see bagging them long term.

image/welcomeani.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' /> glad to hear, i played them this weekend as well image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

Still love em, for the price they are the best, they play like a much more expensive ball...
    Posted:
  • Large David HammerLarge David Hammer  399WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 399
    Burner TP's are awesome! They're worth way more than $25/doz. For mid-low handicappers, they're perfect! They spin, they stop, I think they actually thrive around the greens. Super-soft feel and like butter withe the flat-stick. Truly tour performance, at 1/2 price! They're great in wind too. High trajectory, yet good in wind! This ball will make the most noise all-year!...my prediction.
    Posted:
    RBZ TP 9.5* RIP'd NV 65
    TM R11s - 14* - RIP Alpha 70
    TM Rescue '11 TP - RIP 85
    Cleveland CG16 Tour - TT DG
    Cleveland 588 Forged Wedges
    Forged Yes "Callie f" Blade
  • mbuildermbuilder  191WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 191
    put the bruner tp in play for the first time tuesday, very impressed by this this ball. soft feel around the green, nice ball flight, durable and long. I could see putting these in play quite a bit, espeacially with less than perfect conditions i.e. windy. normally play hx tour/ tour ix
    Posted:
  • Lefty94Lefty94  1513WRX Points: 55Members Posts: 1,513
    I am heading out in 20 minutes and will be using them for the 1st time. Playing 9 or until it gets dark tonight and then 18 tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see how they perform.
    Posted:
    XR 16 9.5 Fubuki ZT
    XR 16 15* PX 6.0
    XHot Pro 3 hy PX 6.0
    Callaway 09 X Forged 3i, 5-pw - PX 6.0
    Callaway MD3 52*, 56*, 60* KBS Tour
    Odyssey Vera B/W/B #7,
    Ball -TM TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfdad907golfdad907 Play fast, have fun  3102WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 3,102
    I'd try the e5+, longer, softer and more spin, at least my experience.
    Posted:
    2015 GBB 10.5 - MRC B Series 60S 44.75"
    RFX 3 & 5 Woods MRC BB 73
    RFX 7 Wood Matrix Black Tie 7M3
    XHot Pro Hybrid 23 Accra Shaft
    Apex Pro 5-W KBS Tour V or Recoil 110 S-flex (Recoil for Winter Season)
    Odyssey WhiteHot Pro #7 Flatso Ultra grip
    X Forged C Grind 52*
    PM Grind 58* KBS 610 Wedge
    Chrome Soft 2016 Yellow
    Hdcp - between 3 to 5 over the year
  • willpeopleswillpeoples The Peoples Clubs/Tour Stock Putters  2925WRX Points: 200Members, Sponsors Posts: 2,925
    golfdad907 wrote on Apr 18 2008, 08:15 PM:
    I'd try the e5+, longer, softer and more spin, at least my experience.

i stand behind my original comment, use these things all the time I LOVE THEM!!!
    Posted:
  • Darthfader2Darthfader2  146WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 146
    I usually play e5+ when I swinging good and the e6+ when I'm spraying it. I bought some new sticks Saturday and the sales guy gave me several 2 ball sample sleeves of the Burner TP. I plan on playing them tomorrow so I will be able to give a good direct comparison. e5+ is the current $25 champ in my book, so we'll see if the Burner TP has anything for the champ.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.