(NO POLITICS) Nike Footwear for 2018

Comments

• SGIL58SGIL58 Members Posts: 150
    fredstar wrote:

SGIL58 wrote:

lopey986 wrote:

Roshe G Tours are out. Too bad they made the swoosh the same color as the shoe. The swoosh is such an iconic logo and having it blend with the rest of the shoe is just dumb to me.
    i agree. and it annoys me with some of their shirts how the swoosh is a dark color and doesnt stick out. zonal cooling shirts and aeroreact have some weak swoosh colors IMO

I like the subtle swoosh on those shirts. When I have a few swooshes on already it's cool to have one less visible.
    to each their own, but when im off the course and not in regular golf attire i look a visible swoosh.
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Apparel: Nike
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driver: TaylorMade M3, 9.5, Stiff
    Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 3w, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Hybrid: Nike Vapor 4h, stiff
    Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, Currently: 5-A
    Wedges: Nike SV Tour 52* & 56*
    Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black #3T, 35in.
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
    Bag: 2017 Nike Vapor Staff Bag
    Sunday Color: Ole Miss Colors[/font]
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,467 ✭✭
    edited Sep 27, 2018 #2973
    JMH1220 wrote:
    **** I got red in the Roshe and now wonder if I should also get blue!

What’s stopping you? Might as well. =]
    TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX4 (Raw) 50* mid, 54* mid, 58* mid
    Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,168 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

WHC888 wrote:

Expensive morning!!!

Savage

What you cop, Tinker?

I got Lunar Vapor React 2. I think it was the red sole. Lol. I didn’t even care which sole color I got.

I know I got 2 day shipping tho. Should be here Saturday.
    Bring your new golf shoes to SoCal so we can play!
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
  • Pure745Pure745 CPC #15 Members Posts: 11,485 ✭✭

Lesmond wrote:

WHC888 wrote:

Expensive morning!!!

Savage

What you cop, Tinker?

I got Lunar Vapor React 2. I think it was the red sole. Lol. I didn’t even care which sole color I got.

I know I got 2 day shipping tho. Should be here Saturday.
    Bring your new golf shoes to SoCal so we can play!

It's LeBron country now Lesmond!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist TS3 8.5 - Fujikura TR7
    Titleist 917F2 15 - Fujikura Speeder 857 Evo2 Proto
    Mizuno 919T - KBS CTL
    Mizuno S18 46/50
    [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Vokey 54V/60V
    Scotty Cameron 009 Tool Box

Instagram: @pure745 https://www.instagram.com/pure745/[/font]
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,467 ✭✭
    Can we all just get along?
    TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX4 (Raw) 50* mid, 54* mid, 58* mid
    Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty Members Posts: 3,442 ✭✭
    edited Oct 2, 2018 #2977
    With great resolve to never buy Nike again , went to Dick’s SGs saw the Roshe G , put them on, put them back in the box, and took them to a cashier and bought them. So much for resolve. With my hip replacement and revision it was the best of the lightweight non spiked golf shoes. Comfort won out in the end.
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
    3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
    3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
    6-GW Titleist AP1s
    53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
    58 degree SW Vokey SM6
    Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,668 ClubWRX

With great resolve to never buy Nike again , went to ****’s SGs saw the Roshe G , put them on, put them back in the box, and took them to a cashier and bought them. With my hip replacement and revision it was the best of the lightweight non spiked golf shoes. Comfort won out in the end.

The Roshes really are comfortable shoes - just don't do any backwards running
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • IvyguyIvyguy Members Posts: 1,408 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:

With great resolve to never buy Nike again , went to ****’s SGs saw the Roshe G , put them on, put them back in the box, and took them to a cashier and bought them. With my hip replacement and revision it was the best of the lightweight non spiked golf shoes. Comfort won out in the end.

Did u see the injury photos.... gross.

But, he played well for a crummy spirited ryder cup team. He was one of 4 bright spots.
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MAMembers Posts: 346 ✭✭
    Ivyguy wrote:

cvhookem63 wrote:

Did u see the injury photos.... gross.

But, he played well for a crummy spirited ryder cup team. He was one of 4 bright spots.

I think tommy lad was wearin them this weekend
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)
  • Always_roughAlways_rough Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
    Played probably 20 rounds in these, and the two pieces of material started to come apart.

Been talking with Nike customer service, and they've basically told me they're not going to help me unless I send the product in to be reviewed?
    Got 14 daggum golf clubs, but none of 'em hit the ball straight.

(1W) M3 440
    (3W) 917 F3
    (3i) MP-18 fli hi
    (4i-PW) JPX 900 Tour
    (52, 56, 60) SM6
    Oven B1-01
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,129 ✭✭
    Played probably 20 rounds in these, and the two pieces of material started to come apart.

Been talking with Nike customer service, and they've basically told me they're not going to help me unless I send the product in to be reviewed?

Unfortunately that’s how it works with Nike...BUT only once have I ever had an issue when I’ve sent something in to be inspected. They typically issue credit...but it’s been a while since the last time I had a problem so things may have changed. Good luck man.
  • Always_roughAlways_rough Members Posts: 460 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

Unfortunately that’s how it works with Nike...BUT only once have I ever had an issue when I’ve sent something in to be inspected. They typically issue credit...but it’s been a while since the last time I had a problem so things may have changed. Good luck man.

So what do they do if the deem it to not have a problem, send it back to you?
    Got 14 daggum golf clubs, but none of 'em hit the ball straight.

(1W) M3 440
    (3W) 917 F3
    (3i) MP-18 fli hi
    (4i-PW) JPX 900 Tour
    (52, 56, 60) SM6
    Oven B1-01
    edited Oct 5, 2018 #2984
    averysdad wrote:

So what do they do if the deem it to not have a problem, send it back to you?

Going from memory seems like I got an email that asked if I wanted it back (it was a golf glove had an issue with) or if I wanted them to trash it as they had deemed the issue was not theirs...it was I felt; but they’ve been so great in the past, I didn’t push back.
  • leftygolfer15leftygolfer15 Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭
    Sorry if I missed it, but when do the core colors of the RV2 come out?
  • TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,168 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

Yeah i've experienced the same, only downside is when you get credit and you can't get the same product anymore because it's not being sold anymore.
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
    averysdad wrote:

Yeah i've experienced the same, only downside is when you get credit and you can't get the same product anymore because it's not being sold anymore.

Yep...very true. I found this out when I returned a bag that was just disintegrating on me....got a new bag but the one that was falling apart was long out of production.
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    NDC got the blue and the red Roshe G for 47.97. Couple colorways of Fi Impacts are under 100. Standard white and black colorway of the LCV 2 are 104.

I'd probably cop the black and white LCV2 and the blue roshe g if they dropped a **** 20% off coupon.
  • stachoajstachoaj Cincinnati, OHMembers Posts: 293 ✭✭
    lopey986 wrote:

NDC got the blue and the red Roshe G for 47.97. Couple colorways of Fi Impacts are under 100. Standard white and black colorway of the LCV 2 are 104.

I'd probably cop the black and white LCV2 and the blue roshe g if they dropped a **** 20% off coupon.

They've been stingy lately.
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    stachoaj wrote:

lopey986 wrote:

They've been stingy lately.

yeah man, very few clearance codes of late. and most of them don't even cover everything in clearance, but it does seem like they usually cover golf shoes so fingers crossed.
  • Jdem73Jdem73 Members Posts: 9
    Well looks like some patience paid off, and finally was able to pick up the masters edition of the lcv2 for under retail. Happy!
  • golfheaven69golfheaven69 Members Posts: 1,135
    Who is this Nike you speak of? Never again.
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,368 ✭✭

Who is this Nike you speak of? Never again.

Bye bye!
  • SGIL58SGIL58 Members Posts: 150
    Jdem73 wrote:

Well looks like some patience paid off, and finally was able to pick up the masters edition of the lcv2 for under retail. Happy!
    ebay? stockX?
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Apparel: Nike
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driver: TaylorMade M3, 9.5, Stiff
    Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 3w, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Hybrid: Nike Vapor 4h, stiff
    Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, Currently: 5-A
    Wedges: Nike SV Tour 52* & 56*
    Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black #3T, 35in.
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
    Bag: 2017 Nike Vapor Staff Bag
    Sunday Color: Ole Miss Colors[/font]
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Members Posts: 1,988 ✭✭
    Sorry for my delays. I have been working like mad. Anyway, here are some of the TP RC NRG Euro. Love these and fit just like the US Open ones and the normal TP's.

Love the 3M Camo!

Flash On

C12LfGd.jpg

Flash Off

dg1Av3I.jpg

puj6KyY.jpg

Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno ST190TS 15/ Fuji Speeder TR 757S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX 919F 4-9/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX 919T PW/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedges 50&56/ Modus 120S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    SeeMore M1B 31" CS/ Conti Golf Satin Black Shaft/ SS Slim 3.0 CC

• The_TimmyThe_Timmy Faith is everything! Northern VirginiaMembers Posts: 582 ✭✭
    LOL
    R,
    TimR

#farandsure

Twitter: @timr_vetgolf
    Instagram: timrobinson_vetgolf

Driver: TaylorMade M5
    Hybrid: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: TaylorMade P790 (4 - PW)
    Wedge (52*) Cleveland RTX4
    Wedge (56*): Cleveland RTX4
    Wedge (60*): Cleveland RTX4
    Putter: TaylorMade MySpyder

Veteran Golfers Association: http://www.vgagolf.org
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,692 ✭✭
    I’ve gotta get a pair of the Tour Premieres. They look better every time I see them.
    TM M6 10.5 w/PX Evenflow Blue 65 Stiff
    TM M4 3HL w/Diamana D+ Ltd 70 Stiff
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5x
  • GwrxModGwrxMod Marshals Posts: 1,417 mod
    Topic cleaned up again.

Final reminder about politics. It's not allowed on WRX and will earn you an automatic suspension.
  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members Posts: 4,816 ✭✭
    Question about the LCV 2. Do they look abnormally wide / a little strange while looking down at them? Every overhead picture I’ve seen of them they look pretty bulky. I never remember to check them out when I’m at the golf shop, but the white ones have my eye, and they’re cheap.
    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx
  • toothysaw2toothysaw2 Members Posts: 71 ✭✭

Question about the LCV 2. Do they look abnormally wide / a little strange while looking down at them? Every overhead picture I’ve seen of them they look pretty bulky. I never remember to check them out when I’m at the golf shop, but the white ones have my eye, and they’re cheap.

I say yes! But I seem to be in the minority and I don’t think they do on other people. When look at my feet though I think they look like boats... very wide boats.
    PING G400 Max - 10.5*, Tour S
    PING G - 14.5*, Tour S
    PING G400 - 19*, Tour S
    PING i200, 4-PW, Modus 3 Tour 120 S
    Vokey SM7 Raw, 50* (F), 54* (S), 58* (M)
    Artisan 0117
  • Hokie2k5Hokie2k5 Members Posts: 1,183 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:

I’ve gotta get a pair of the Tour Premieres. They look better every time I see them.

I am 100% with you on these, when they first came out I hated the look and now I don't think I can live without getting a pair.
    TS3 8.5* KKDC Silver TiNi 70TX
    917F2 15* Diamana LTD Blue 80TX
    816H1 19* MRC Tensei Blue 80X
    718 TMB 4-W KBS $-Taper S+
    SM7 50F/54S/58D KBS Tour S+
    Cameron 009 SSS 350