(NO POLITICS) Nike Footwear for 2018

Comments

• SGIL58SGIL58 Members Posts: 150
    Personally, I would like to see a wolf grey or some other variation of a light grey for the roshe...maybe that will be something that comes along down the road
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Apparel: Nike
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driver: TaylorMade M3, 9.5, Stiff
    Woods: Nike Vapor Fly 3w, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Hybrid: Nike Vapor 4h, stiff
    Irons: Nike Vapor Fly Pro, Currently: 5-A
    Wedges: Nike SV Tour 52* & 56*
    Putter: Odyssey O-Works Black #3T, 35in.
    Ball: TaylorMade TP5
    Bag: 2017 Nike Vapor Staff Bag
    Sunday Color: Ole Miss Colors[/font]
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,153 ✭✭
    SGIL58 wrote:

Personally, I would like to see a wolf grey or some other variation of a light grey for the roshe...maybe that will be something that comes along down the road

Ditto, i'd like a light variation as well to go with the blacks. Fingers crossed for Wolf Grey. It's my favorite Nike "color" and they seem to barely release anything in the colorway.

WHERE IS MY WOLF GREY STRETCH WOVEN BELT, NIKE?!
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,246 ClubWRX
    IMO, they put black or white flywire on this shoe, make the swoosh wolf grey, change the bottom accents to black or platinum, offer in both medium and wide.

Best seller....lol, or maybe just my preference, yeah, that's it....

F9 9* Atmos Black TS7
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 75
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 75
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
    lopey986 wrote:

SGIL58 wrote:

Ditto, i'd like a light variation as well to go with the blacks. Fingers crossed for Wolf Grey. It's my favorite Nike "color" and they seem to barely release anything in the colorway.

I want that belt too!...they didnt rule out though that it wouldnt hit retail though

sou9ma.jpg
    Shoes: Nike: Lunar Control 2, Flyknit Chukka, Air Zoom 90 IT, Lunar Control 4, Lunar Command, Lunar Control Vapor, FI Flex, TW71, Lunar Control Vapor 2 QS, Lunar Command 2, Lunar Control Vapor 2 (2), Course Classic, Roshe G Premium, Tour Premiere PGA Champ PE, React Vapor 2 NRG US Ryder Cup[/font]
    [font=times new roman,times,serif]Driving Iron: TaylorMade P790 UDI, stiff[/font]
  • BlackM00NlightBlackM00Nlight IowaMembers Posts: 3,542 ✭✭
    Warrick wrote:

IMO, they put black or white flywire on this shoe, make the swoosh wolf grey, change the bottom accents to black or platinum, offer in both medium and wide.

Best seller....lol, or maybe just my preference, yeah, that's it....

I'm with you! Colorway 003 is wolf grey and volt. I think that's as close as we will get to that neutral wolf grey colorway we have been asking for all this time.
    Mizuno ST-190G Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno ST-190TS 15* Tensei White 70X
    Mizuno CLK 19* 3 Hybrid Speeder Evo HB 95X (swap with 2 iron)
    Nike Vapor Pro Combo 2-A wedge AMT X100 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Nike Engage Dual Sole 58 DG S400 (plus 1/2" 3 up)
    Nike Origin B1-01
    Nike RZN Tour Platinum

• bowhite79bowhite79 Members Posts: 28 ClubWRX
    zonacats23 wrote:

One major release thats not in the catalog. Taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. I think alot of people are gonna love.

Tell us more.......
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,692 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:
    SGIL58 wrote:
    Interesting no TWs listed

Not really. He hasn’t played much and doesn’t get exposure nowadays on tour/TV. No one but him really wears the 17 model. The TW71 got more exposure than the 17.

I feel like the TW17 could be the last TW signature shoe. Hopefully I’m wrong and something picks up in the near future.

With Nike going to more of a quarterly release schedule, TW could be coming later and just not in the Spring Catalog. TW shoes have over the past few years been an April release. If I remember correctly, the Spring catalog is Jan-March.
    TM M6 10.5 w/PX Evenflow Blue 65 Stiff
    TM M4 3HL w/Diamana D+ Ltd 70 Stiff
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5x
    shakey wrote:

Lesmond wrote:
    SGIL58 wrote:
    Interesting no TWs listed

Not really. He hasn’t played much and doesn’t get exposure nowadays on tour/TV. No one but him really wears the 17 model. The TW71 got more exposure than the 17.

I feel like the TW17 could be the last TW signature shoe. Hopefully I’m wrong and something picks up in the near future.

With Nike going to more of a quarterly release schedule, TW could be coming later and just not in the Spring Catalog. TW shoes have over the past few years been an April release. If I remember correctly, the Spring catalog is Jan-March.
    this is true!
  • zonacats23zonacats23 Members Posts: 655 ✭✭
    bowhite79 wrote:

zonacats23 wrote:

One major release thats not in the catalog. Taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. I think alot of people are gonna love.

Tell us more.......

Um...theyre literally taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. As in, they will still have Zoom 90 soles. Thats all for now.

P.S. if youre good at instagram you can find a sneek peek. I just dont want to be the one who posts them yet.
  • zonacats23zonacats23 Members Posts: 655 ✭✭
    Ive also been told by my rep that the Roshe has the same sole as the course classic. Ive seen the Roshe in inhand pics but not the sole.
  • conan007conan007 Members Posts: 165
    Shades234 wrote:

I like that Nike seems to be moving back away from giant swoosh that started on the toebox and ran the entire length of the shoe.

Agree 100%. Now that they are out of the hard goods business they seem to focus more on the core customer. None of that I'm here to make a statement apparel. Much more subtle lines. I see the same w/ adidas. Good move nike!!!
    zonacats23 wrote:

bowhite79 wrote:

zonacats23 wrote:

Tell us more.......

Um...theyre literally taking the spot of the Zoom 90s. As in, they will still have Zoom 90 soles. Thats all for now.

P.S. if youre good at instagram you can find a sneek peek. I just dont want to be the one who posts them yet.

Zoom 90s soles with Fi Premiere uppers and i'd be a happy man. Though my 3 pairs of Fi Premieres are still in ridiculously good shape so it's actually doubtful i'll be buying anything other than the Roshes unless it's something that really blows me away.
    SGIL58 wrote:

lopey986 wrote:

SGIL58 wrote:

I want that belt too!...they didnt rule out though that it wouldnt hit retail though

sou9ma.jpg

Yeah, i've seen them make that comment a couple times. It just seems like a weird choice, it's a freaking belt, not some sweet Personalized Edition pair of shoes or something.
  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭
    I think Nike was wise to make the plastic heel "wedge" the same color as the rest of the upper for '18. The shape of the piece is unflattering (it was well-contoured on the LC4s), and highlighting it with a contrasting color was a mistake. Keeping the wedge the same color as the rest of the upper streamlines the look of the shoe.
  • R.TobesR.Tobes Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    More wide options please please please
  • golfstairgolfstair Members Posts: 6 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 25, 2017 #47
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,668 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 25, 2017 #48
    Roshe Golf

28601418_l.jpg

28601418_l_a2.jpg

28601418_l_a1.jpg

& Women's Black

28601603_l.jpg
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,668 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 25, 2017 #49
    Air Zoom Direct

28800503_l.jpg

28800503_l_a1.jpg

28800503_l_a2.jpg

Precision (Junior version)

28601501_l.jpg

28601501_l_a1.jpg

28601501_l_a2.jpg
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    edited Oct 25, 2017 #50
    The Roshes look good. I was wondering what the sole would look like. Still think they could have used more of a Free-inspired sole like this PHOTOSHOPPED picture below.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL ROSHE GOLF SHOE - IT IS A MOCK UP A MEMBER DID A YEAR OR TWO AGO

post-409596-0-49237600-1460389290.png
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,129 ✭✭
    R.I.P toe swoosh....I’ll miss you ol friend
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,692 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:
    R.I.P toe swoosh....I’ll miss you ol friend

Still wear the LC4 most rounds cause I like the Toe Swoosh. Gonna miss it too
    TM M6 10.5 w/PX Evenflow Blue 65 Stiff
    TM M4 3HL w/Diamana D+ Ltd 70 Stiff
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5x
  • ruffellprefleyruffellprefley Members Posts: 2,023 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:

The Roshes look good. I was wondering what the sole would look like. Still think they could have used more of a Free-inspired sole like this PHOTOSHOPPED picture below.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL ROSHE GOLF SHOE - IT IS A MOCK UP A MEMBER DID A YEAR OR TWO AGO

isn't that the same sole as all the Jordan golf shoes? I like the roshe sole, but has anyone tried it? good traction? average?
    cvhookem63 wrote:

i think the fi traction system would look good on the bottoms of the roshes
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,467 ✭✭
    Roshe Golf seems like it has the same sole as Course classic?

If so, it’s really flat and close to the ground. Haven’t played in the course classic only tried them on.

The zoom direct lightweight reminds me of the Nike SB veloce.

8bf6e7b4fe754b3faf1e6bbac06bebc9.jpg
    TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX4 (Raw) 50* mid, 54* mid, 58* mid
    Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
    cvhookem63 wrote:

i'm pretty much only wearing the Roshe's as shop/simulator/range mat shoes so i actually am happy they went with something simple like the course classic soles. I'll have no problem throwing them on and wearing them to and from and on the range. Really excited about em.
  • ruffellprefleyruffellprefley Members Posts: 2,023 ✭✭
    i’ve never actually owned any roshes, but have hear there’s not much that compares for how comfy they are.
  • MaitriMikeMaitriMike Members Posts: 1,578 ✭✭
    The blue Roshe looks good. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I have a pair of Flyknit Roshe's and it is very comfy. Can't wait to get that blue pair.
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,565 ✭✭
    Interested to see what’s next for the shoes. Some good, some bad.
    Taylormade M3 9.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX
    Taylormade M3 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3: PXi 6.5
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Nike Method B2-01 (Satin Finish)
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

Roshe Golf seems like it has the same sole as Course classic?

If so, it’s really flat and close to the ground. Haven’t played in the course classic only tried them on.

The zoom direct lightweight reminds me of the Nike SB veloce.

8bf6e7b4fe754b3faf1e6bbac06bebc9.jpg
    Makes sense considering SB and golf are under the same roof. Shouldn't that get us at least 1 more color of the Koston's?
    Ping G400 MAX Aldila Rogue Silver-X
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Evnroll ER2 
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,467 ✭✭
    James Arizumi who used to design models and color ways for SB is I believe still doing designs for Nike Golf as well.

TaylorMade M3 Driver 9.5*
    TaylorMade M6 FWY 15*
    TaylorMade M3 FWY 18*

Titleist 718 T-MB 4
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX4 (Raw) 50* mid, 54* mid, 58* mid
    Nike Method Prototype 006 Rory Mcilroy
    21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg