Nike Apparel 2018

Comments

• alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭
    How do we feel about the light bone color way on shirts? Considering.
    Taylormade M3 9.5: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX
    Taylormade M3 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3  5-19: MRC Diamana S+ 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Nike Method B2-01 (Satin Finish)
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,717 ✭✭

I’ve been considering one as well. I like the color and blends with various pant color options.
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5 Pix
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX
    shakey wrote:

I’ve been considering one as well. I like the color and blends with various pant color options.

I'm on the fence about these. I think they'd look good with a dark color shorts/hat like navy or charcoal, but i'm going to need to get a nice golf tan to keep the shirt from just blending in with my arms.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,597 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:
    Picked up the dri-fit half zip from Dicks for $44. Retail $100.

1_C3_EAEC8_0_D4_B_4637_84_AB_BB859_F54_C816.jpg

How does it fit Les? It’s always looked super long to me but I’ve always liked the piece.

I’m not a tall guy. Lucky to be 5’9 if I’m wearing golf shoes with spikes.

Lol. But it’s not too long for me, just a personal preference. It is kind of long. The sleeve length is fine but length of the zip is long. I like a longer fit when it comes to these type of outerwear.

MattH522 wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:

Was it on the clearance rack? Did they have multiple sizes?

Yeah. It was on the clearance racks surrounding the store. I luckily found a size large. The 2-3 others ones I saw were size XXL.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MAMembers Posts: 375 ✭✭
    averysdad wrote:

Lesmond wrote:

How does it fit Les? It’s always looked super long to me but I’ve always liked the piece.

That stripe is so dumb. It adds nothing.
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)
  • chiefyarbschiefyarbs Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

averysdad wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:

I’m not a tall guy. Lucky to be 5’9 if I’m wearing golf shoes with spikes.

Lol. But it’s not too long for me, just a personal preference. It is kind of long. The sleeve length is fine but length of the zip is long. I like a longer fit when it comes to these type of outerwear.

MattH522 wrote:
    Lesmond wrote:

Was it on the clearance rack? Did they have multiple sizes?

Yeah. It was on the clearance racks surrounding the store. I luckily found a size large. The 2-3 others ones I saw were size XXL.

Desperately want one but am usually size medium (6’ 180), and can only find full price, pink or green color, or large/small. Sucks too as got $10 Dick’s reward check in the mail recently.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5 - UST Miamiya Attas3 5S [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade 2016 M2 3W[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Apex 2H/18[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]°[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Apex CF 16 4-AW - XP 95 s300[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Crenshaw/Masters 56.12[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]°[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland 588 Forged 60.14[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]°[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Taylormade Spider Tour Red with Sighline[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Srixon Z-Star '17[/font]
  • MiniJ83MiniJ83 Members Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Can anyone comment on the sizing difference between the new AeroReact, and last years modern fit? The aeroreact is slim fit, but I don’t know how that compares to modern fit lol
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,717 ✭✭
    MiniJ83 wrote:
    Can anyone comment on the sizing difference between the new AeroReact, and last years modern fit? The aeroreact is slim fit, but I don’t know how that compares to modern fit lol

I have a blade version in both. The 2018 feels a little thicker in material and slightly looser.
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5 Pix
  • MiniJ83MiniJ83 Members Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:

MiniJ83 wrote:

I have a blade version in both. The 2018 feels a little thicker in material and slightly looser.

Great, thanks for the input!
  • averysdadaverysdad Members Posts: 1,182 ✭✭
    shakey wrote:
    MiniJ83 wrote:

Thanks Shakey for the info....those were my 2 gripes about last years...too thin and a touch too tight.
  • dvdtdvdt Members Posts: 10,503 ✭✭

I got one. It goes well with white shorts or blue shorts.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero
    Touredge CBX 119
    Callaway Apex 2019 combo
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

• ronsterronster Members Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Lesmond wrote:

I picked up a Thunder Blue one off the bay recently for $49
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,519 ✭✭
    What shirt was TW wearing today? It looked pretty sweet!!
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,499 ✭✭
    I just wanna say that I love the olive/green tones Nike has put out this season in polos...and I cant wait to grab them for $15 at the clearance store.
    Long Live Nike
    Just ordered 6 pair of Nike Flex golf shorts from their website. $90 per pair, they better be good...
  • Violet07Violet07 Banned Posts: 82

Just ordered 6 pair of Nike Flex golf shorts from their website. $90 per pair, they better be good...

I have about 6 from this year and 6 from last year. I prefer this years due to the materials as the fit is about the same. They’re great shorts.
    Violet07 wrote:

I have about 6 from this year and 6 from last year. I prefer this years due to the materials as the fit is about the same. They’re great shorts.

Good to know. My wife thought I was crazy to spend this much on golf shorts but they felt better than anything else out there imo.

Violet07 wrote:

Good to know. My wife thought I was crazy to spend this much on golf shorts but they felt better than anything else out there imo.

love them....but i buy them at $20-30, not $90 lol
    Long Live Nike
  • dvdtdvdt Members Posts: 10,503 ✭✭

They are worth it.

Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero
    Touredge CBX 119
    Callaway Apex 2019 combo
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

Violet07 wrote:

$20-$30 for the flex shorts? Where at?
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,597 ✭✭

Violet07 wrote:

Same. I picked up the black, obsidian and grey from my Nike clearance store for $24.99 each.

I love the fit. I even wear them when I’m not golfing.
    Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
    Lesmond wrote:

Violet07 wrote:

Same. I picked up the black, obsidian and grey from my Nike clearance store for $24.99 each.

I love the fit. I even wear them when I’m not golfing.

I think those were last years model, either way great deal!

Violet07 wrote:

$20-$30 for the flex shorts? Where at?

Ebay...Amazon...Nike Stores...all over. I have like 5 colors.

Here's a bunch on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC1.A0.H0.Xnike+833231.TRS2&_nkw=nike+833231&_sacat=0

And amazon from $34 (fluctuates):

https://amzn.to/2rqu2le
    Long Live Nike
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,703 ClubWRX
    Nike pulled the Okie-Doke on us. There is a 20% off 'select' sale items going on. I got excited at first, but it doesn't apply to any of the clearance golf stuff that I have in my cart.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
  • LoudmouthtreLoudmouthtre SeattleMembers Posts: 305 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:
    Nike pulled the Okie-Doke on us. There is a 20% off 'select' sale items going on. I got excited at first, but it doesn't apply to any of the clearance golf stuff that I have in my cart.

Really? I bought 5 polos this morning and the 20% worked for me.
    Taylormade M4 Kuro Kage Silver 60G X-Stiff
    Taylormade M2 3HL Kuro Kage Silver 70G Stiff
    Nike Covert 2.0 Tour 3H Kuro Kage Silver 80HY Stiff
    Taylormade P790s 4-PW DG S300
    Taylormade Milled Grind 50/56/60 DG S300
    Taylormade TP Collection "Soto" SuperStroke 3.0 Slim
    Taylormade TPX5 Ball
  • Scooter McGavineScooter McGavine Members Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Anybody seen the AW18 catalog out yet?
    edited May 11, 2018 #1048

cvhookem63 wrote:

Yeah, there are some items that it works on and some that it doesn't. Neither the shorts (flex hybrid in navy) or polo (Dry Heather Stripe in Bordeaux) that I had in my cart are on that list ha.
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,217 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:

cvhookem63 wrote:

Yeah, there are some items that it works on and some that it doesn't. Neither the shorts (flex hybrid in navy) or polo (Dry Heather Stripe in Bordeaux) that I had in my cart are on that list ha.

I bought those flex hybrid navy shorts earlier this week, was a little peeved when i saw the coupon code. Then saw they weren't on the list, lol. Ultra 2 Polo and a couple of the zonal cooling polos I had in the cart aren't on the list either. Strange.
  • LoudmouthtreLoudmouthtre SeattleMembers Posts: 305 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:

cvhookem63 wrote:

Dang that sucks. Probably cause they’re already priced kinda low but shouldn’t matter. I ordered couple of the 2018 aeroreacts, zonal cooling, and Nike breath shirts
    Taylormade M4 Kuro Kage Silver 60G X-Stiff
    Taylormade M2 3HL Kuro Kage Silver 70G Stiff
    Nike Covert 2.0 Tour 3H Kuro Kage Silver 80HY Stiff
    Taylormade P790s 4-PW DG S300
    Taylormade Milled Grind 50/56/60 DG S300
    Taylormade TP Collection "Soto" SuperStroke 3.0 Slim
    Taylormade TPX5 Ball
    edited May 11, 2018 #1051
    cvhookem63 wrote:

What?? I did not get a email about the 20% off?