Nike Apparel 2018

Comments

• CaseyDanCaseyDan Members Posts: 881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomber_11 wrote:

Anyone know if “Rush Coral” is more orange or more pink..?

More orange. The color of the rush colal shirts on Ndc are pretty dang accurate as I just got the aeroreact one.
    2016 TaylorMade M2 w/ Ventus 6s
    Titleist TS2 w/ Evenflow White
    Titleist H1 816 w/ Diamana Blueboard
    Srixon z745
    Titleist SM7 Raw 50*
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 56*
    TaylorMade Spider X
  • EvopEvop Members Posts: 412 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2018 #1293

The Nike woven belt sizing is way off. I almost need to go up two belt sizes. 32 waist but the 34 fits way too small. I think I need to return them for 36. Anyone else experience this?

This was also my experience with them. I'm normally a 36 or 38 pants size, so I usually buy belts in size 40. The Woven belts are a little on the smaller size, which they stretch some but not a lot. The 40 fits, but doesn't leave enough belt at the end to tuck into the pants belt loop, so I had to get a 42. On the new woven belts, they've moved to S/M/L, so I'm going to order a large and see how it fits. According to Nike's size chart, a large should be a 40/42 belt size.
  • uflorida1uflorida1 Members Posts: 745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How’s Nike pants sizing running lately? 6 foot 1 - 32 inseam? Or is the 30 on the long size? (I remember them typically running short)
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Nike woven belt sizing is way off. I almost need to go up two belt sizes. 32 waist but the 34 fits way too small. I think I need to return them for 36. Anyone else experience this?

I'm a 33-34 waist and got 'medium/34' belt and it fits fine, long enough after tightening it around my waist to go through the first belt loop still.
    uflorida1 wrote:

How's Nike pants sizing running lately? 6 foot 1 - 32 inseam? Or is the 30 on the long size? (I remember them typically running short)

https://www.nike.com/t/flex-mens-slim-fit-golf-pants-bkTvGZ2J

I have these pants in multiple colors, and the inseam runs true for me. I'm 6'2 for reference, but I found the 32 inseam in these to be perfect. I believe last year, some of the pants ran long compared to the inseam numbers. Just an FYI, I also had to size down from 38 to 36 in the waist for these pants. My normal size was HUGE. I'm not sure if this applies to Nike's other pants or just this specific one.
  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Been scared to wear these for a while but they are some of the most comfy golf shoes ever!

Nike Gimme

• jaredt22jaredt22 Members Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Those Gimmes look sweet. Glad to hear they are comfortable, too!
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 31,005 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a 33-34 waist and got 'medium/34' belt and it fits fine, long enough after tightening it around my waist to go through the first belt loop still.

That’s crazy. I have a 32 inch waist and the 34 does not have any extra length once I fasten it. Going to go up to a 36 I guess. Crazy...
  • Scooter McGavineScooter McGavine Members Posts: 292 ✭✭
    Anybody seen a AW18 catalog pop up online anywhere yet?
  • dlarocca1dlarocca1 Members Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    2th Dr wrote:

Been scared to wear these for a while but they are some of the most comfy golf shoes ever!

Nike Gimme

Those are sweet I haven't seen those before. I love white but boy they are hard to keep clean in a golf shoe, especially cloth.
  • 2th Dr2th Dr Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Trust me. I sprayed at least 5 coats of repellent on them. Haha

That’s crazy. I have a 32 inch waist and the 34 does not have any extra length once I fasten it. Going to go up to a 36 I guess. Crazy...

Either we have different year/model belts from Nike, or we are using different tensions (since it's a stretchy material).
  • SL81SL81 Members Posts: 5

Either we have different year/model belts from Nike, or we are using different tensions (since it's a stretchy material).

I too, have to go up 2 sizes to have some slack at the end for the first belt loop. No tension when fastening.

If your belt is a medium, your belt is the new style that comes in S/M/L. The previous generation (which is still sold) came in numbered sizes as most belts do.
    Evop wrote:

If your belt is a medium, your belt is the new style that comes in S/M/L. The previous generation (which is still sold) came in numbered sizes as most belts do.

Mine is this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-GOLF-MENS-G-FLEX-STRETCH-WOVEN-BELT-MEDIUM-FITS-W32-34-BLACK-NEW-18348/311959012359?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,566 ClubWRX
    Anyone order one of the new rope hats yet, or are they new on site.

I was thinking of grabbing one, and maybe one of the new dri-fit t's.
    Epic 9* HZRDUS Smoke
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
    edited Jun 21, 2018 #1308
    Some newer stuff for golf, along with a few items having the new colors. 7/1 is the release for most of it I believe. Ordering one of the new Golf t shirts to check it out.

https://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-golf/7puZpcv?sortOrder=publishdate|desc&ipp=120
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Evop wrote:

Some newer stuff for golf, along with a few items having the new colors. 7/1 is the release for most of it I believe. Ordering one of the new Golf t shirts to check it out.

https://store.nike.c...te|desc&ipp=120

Hey! Dri-Fit Golf T-shirts! Hallelujah!
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX Posts: 4,776 ClubWRX
    Dri-Fit Tees

dri-fit-mens-golf-t-shirt-8ZMCtB.jpg

Dri-Fit Heritage 86 Hats

dri-fit-heritage86-adjustable-golf-hat-vN9KrZ.jpg

New colors in the rope hats

aerobill-classic99-unisex-golf-hat-5q5Vqw.jpg
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • MattH522MattH522 Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    cvhookem63 wrote:

Dri-Fit Tees

dri-fit-mens-golf-t-shirt-8ZMCtB.jpg

Dri-Fit Heritage 86 Hats

dri-fit-heritage86-adjustable-golf-hat-vN9KrZ.jpg

New colors in the rope hats

aerobill-classic99-unisex-golf-hat-5q5Vqw.jpg

Just ordered the dri-fit heritage 86. Do you think it will be as roomy as the last one they released. The last one fit my giant melon really well.
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Please let me know. I was thinking the same thing about the hat.
    Taylormade M5 9.0: MRC Kuro Kage Silver 60X
    Taylormade M5 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3 5-19: MRC Diamana S+ 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: Project X 6.5
    Titleist SM6 51F & 55M DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • MattH522MattH522 Members Posts: 50 ✭✭

Please let me know. I was thinking the same thing about the hat.

Will do
  • Bomber_11Bomber_11 Enjoy the Chase. ClubWRX Posts: 3,538 ClubWRX
    So it’s safe to say wait till 7/1 before making any orders? How much new stuff is dropping?
    Ping G400 Max 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15° w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX
    PXG 0311X 2i w/ KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 105S+
    Mizuno JPX919 Tour 3-PW w/ DG Tour Issue X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50F/54S/60D w/ Pink DG S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
    Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

Work. Play. Win. Repeat.
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,566 ClubWRX
    Warrick wrote:

I got the black rope hat in today, along with the new dri-fit tee in black. The tee is awesome, perfect fit, neck line is just right. I hope some other colors are coming. A wolf grey with white would be awesome.

The hat is ok, think it will work. Most adjustables from Nike are just massive lately, this one is a bit smaller fitting, will keep it.
    Epic 9* HZRDUS Smoke
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • lopey986lopey986 ClubWRX Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Warrick wrote:

Warrick wrote:

I got the black rope hat in today, along with the new dri-fit tee in black. The tee is awesome, perfect fit, neck line is just right. I hope some other colors are coming. A wolf grey with white would be awesome.

The hat is ok, think it will work. Most adjustables from Nike are just massive lately, this one is a bit smaller fitting, will keep it.

I'm glad they got a blue tee, nice to get some color for the first time in a while. Seems like every golf tee they release these days only comes in black and white.
  • DoyouevenbladeDoyouevenblade Members Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    What stores typically have older stuff at blow out prices? Shoes, shorts, gloves etc.... im in the states for work from Canada where we never get these outlet sales.

What stores typically have older stuff at blow out prices? Shoes, shorts, gloves etc.... im in the states for work from Canada where we never get these outlet sales.

ross, Burlington coat factory, TJ MAXX, Nike clearance store or outlet store
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭

ross, Burlington coat factory, TJ MAXX, Nike clearance store or outlet store

Also Marshalls.

Clearance store tends to be cheaper than normal factory stores as well. With that being said, some of my best pickups have been at normal factory stores
  • Bomber_11Bomber_11 Enjoy the Chase. ClubWRX Posts: 3,538 ClubWRX
    How do the blade version of the zonal cooling polos fit? Significantly smaller than standard fit collared version??

https://www.nike.com/t/zonal-cooling-momentum-mens-slim-fit-golf-polo-MkTme0vX/933318-471
    Ping G400 Max 9* w/ Tensei Pro Orange 60TX
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 15° w/ Tensei Pro White 70TX
    PXG 0311X 2i w/ KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 105S+
    Mizuno JPX919 Tour 3-PW w/ DG Tour Issue X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 50F/54S/60D w/ Pink DG S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Button Back
    Jones x Greyson Stand Bag

Work. Play. Win. Repeat.
  • shakeyshakey OvenWRX 1 Members Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomber_11 wrote:

How do the blade version of the zonal cooling polos fit? Significantly smaller than standard fit collared version??

https://www.nike.com...e0vX/933318-471

I think it's slim fit vs the std polo being regular fit.

That being said...I've got a blade version on the way. I'll compare it to the new Aeroreact blade.
    Ping G410 Plus 10.5 w/Tensei Orange 60 S
    Ping G410 3(14.5) w/Diamana Ahina 70 S
    NIKE VR Pro II Hybrid 3 (21) w/PX Graphite 5.5
    Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW w/Modus 120 Stiff

TM Milled Grind Black 52 SB and 58 LB w/Modus Tour 125 Wedge
    TM TP Black Copper Mullen 2

TM TP5 Pix

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file