Nike Apparel 2018

1464749515264
64

Comments

  • YNWACYYNWACY  430WRX Points: 11Handicap: 36Members Posts: 430 Bunkers
    Joined:  #1442
    Did anyone get the Open limited edition t-shirt?



    The black tartan one. Is it the same quality as their normal T shirts?
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • lopey986lopey986  2340WRX Points: 356ClubWRX Posts: 2,340 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1443
    YNWACY wrote:


    Did anyone get the Open limited edition t-shirt?



    The black tartan one. Is it the same quality as their normal T shirts?




    they were 100% cotton shirts, like the tiger ones from the masters. general consensus was they were pretty crappy, but i don't know about the open ones for sure.
    Posted:
  • BDowningBDowning  183WRX Points: 104Members Posts: 183 Fairways
    Joined:  #1444
    What shoes is J Day rocking? They don't look like the Command 2.0's...
    Posted:
  • KK44KK44  297WRX Points: 49Handicap: 5.5Members Posts: 297 Greens
    Joined:  #1445
    BDowning wrote:
    What shoes is J Day rocking? They don't look like the Command 2.0's...




    They kinda look like Roshes with spikes but I was just wondering this too.
    Posted:
    TM M5 10.5* - Diamana D+ 6x
    17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
    Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
    Nike Engage Wedges - 52, 58
    Nike Oven Custom Method 006
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETX 4803WRX Points: 482ClubWRX Posts: 4,803 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #1446
    BDowning wrote:


    What shoes is J Day rocking? They don't look like the Command 2.0's...




    DjmzNxNXcAAdIaX.jpg



    Djmh_IuXgAAIY4g.jpg
    Posted:
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF  1677WRX Points: 153Handicap: 7Members Posts: 1,677 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1447
    I just posted the same thing in the JD WITB thread. Almost look like Roshe.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
    Taylormade M5 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BDowningBDowning  183WRX Points: 104Members Posts: 183 Fairways
    Joined:  #1448


    I just posted the same thing in the JD WITB thread. Almost look like Roshe.




    Agreed, look like a spike version of the Roshe. Checked Nike's website and couldn't find anything new there either.
    Posted:
  • KK44KK44  297WRX Points: 49Handicap: 5.5Members Posts: 297 Greens
    Joined:  #1449
    Maybe an updated Roshe? Looks like a full synthetic upper. It does seem like sometimes Day wears gear right before it’s announced.
    Posted:
    TM M5 10.5* - Diamana D+ 6x
    17' TM M2 15* 3 wood - Tensei Blue 7x
    Nike VR Forged Combo 3-PW - Hard stepped Project X 6.0
    Nike Engage Wedges - 52, 58
    Nike Oven Custom Method 006
  • YNWACYYNWACY  430WRX Points: 11Handicap: 36Members Posts: 430 Bunkers
    Joined:  #1450
    lopey986 wrote:

    YNWACY wrote:


    Did anyone get the Open limited edition t-shirt?



    The black tartan one. Is it the same quality as their normal T shirts?




    they were 100% cotton shirts, like the tiger ones from the masters. general consensus was they were pretty crappy, but i don't know about the open ones for sure.




    If anyone knows where I can get an L or XL please let me know. Gone off NDC. Any other stores sell them?
    Posted:
  • TherealpatgilesTherealpatgiles  619WRX Points: 193Handicap: 13Members Posts: 619 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1451
    YNWACY wrote:

    lopey986 wrote:

    YNWACY wrote:


    Did anyone get the Open limited edition t-shirt?



    The black tartan one. Is it the same quality as their normal T shirts?




    they were 100% cotton shirts, like the tiger ones from the masters. general consensus was they were pretty crappy, but i don't know about the open ones for sure.




    If anyone knows where I can get an L or XL please let me know. Gone off NDC. Any other stores sell them?


    I see them on ndc for 1997. Clearance. All sizes. Just ordered a L last night.
    Posted:
    Taylormade m5 9 ad gp 7x
    Epon af901 19 modus 120
    Nike vapor pro combo 3 iron
    Epon af 503 4-w modus 120s
    Epon tour 50 55 60 modus w
    Epon i33 rose gold putter
  • WarrickWarrick  11172WRX Points: 1,099Handicap: 7ClubWRX Posts: 11,172 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #1452
    Old Navy makes a much nicer cotton t-shirt for $6.
    Posted:
    GBB Epic 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Mavrik 7w - smoke 80
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    SL Black Rossie Flow
    TM TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • WHC888WHC888  2750WRX Points: 278Handicap: 7.9Members Posts: 2,750 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #1453
    NbmF5Q8.jpg

    C0oYbv6.jpg

    wKoBRN3.jpg

    hk4k4zP.jpg

    5vHYeis.jpg

    07P5c86.jpg

    GvYmREe.jpg
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Triple Diamonds 9* w/ Fuji VENTUS
    Taylormade M5 Rocket 3 wood
    Taylormade P790 3 - 4 Irons KBS FLT
    Taylormade P750 5 - 6 Irons KBS C Taper Lite
    Taylormade P730 7 - 9 Irons KBS $ Taper

    NIKE OVEN Engage Wedges 46* Mike Taylor Specials

    ARTISAN GOLF 0318 mallet ws8C8Un.jpg
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 49* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 53* wedge / KBS $Taper
    ARTISAN GOLF custom grind 58* wedge / KBS $Taper

    Taylormade P7TW on deck







    xG7EixQ.png
  • leejohnkiehleejohnkieh  583WRX Points: 85Handicap: 2Members Posts: 583 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1454
    I'm lucky to have a Nike clearance store near me (not factory store) and I will get lucky and find several zonal cooling or aeroreact polos/pullovers for $20-30 with extra mark downs.



    Best place to find nike gear hands down.
    Posted:
    Team NIKE
    Titleist TS3 9.5 - GD AD-BB 7X
    Titleist TS2 15* - Diamana LTD D+ 80X
    Mizuno MP-18 Fli-Hi 3 Iron - Tensei Pro White 100TX
    Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MB 7-PW - DG X100 SS
    Titleist Vokey SM6 (50, 54) - Raw
    Titleist Vokey SM6 (58) - Brushed Copper
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M - 34"
    My WITB
    Tacoma Country & Golf Club
  • jaymay82jaymay82 Honolulu, HI 518WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 518 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1455
    Anyone know what shirt TW was wearing today for first round PGA champ? Don't see it on NDC unless I missed it.
    Posted:
    Nike | Titleist | Bridgestone
  • leejohnkiehleejohnkieh  583WRX Points: 85Handicap: 2Members Posts: 583 Golden Tee
    Joined:  edited Aug 9, 2018 #1456
    jaymay82 wrote:


    Anyone know what shirt TW was wearing today for first round PGA champ? Don't see it on NDC unless I missed it.




    I'm pretty sure its his Zonal Cooling in the dark navy. They were selling that color for a little bit on NDC and now its gone.



    edit* its his regular Dri-Fit TW striped in navy....
    Posted:
    Team NIKE
    Titleist TS3 9.5 - GD AD-BB 7X
    Titleist TS2 15* - Diamana LTD D+ 80X
    Mizuno MP-18 Fli-Hi 3 Iron - Tensei Pro White 100TX
    Mizuno MP-18 SC 4-6, MB 7-PW - DG X100 SS
    Titleist Vokey SM6 (50, 54) - Raw
    Titleist Vokey SM6 (58) - Brushed Copper
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M - 34"
    My WITB
    Tacoma Country & Golf Club
  • stachoajstachoaj Cincinnati, OH 314WRX Points: 50Handicap: 12Members Posts: 314 Greens
    Joined:  #1457
    I like his designs but refuse to buy them because of the tacky TW stripe on the back.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • xjohnxxjohnx  2005WRX Points: 71Members Posts: 2,005 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1458
    My memory may be off but I feel like it’s been years since any of the main Nike guys wore khaki colored pants. Was surprised to see they’re seemingly made a comeback this week.
    Posted:
  • aswo3332aswo3332  778WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 778
    Joined:  #1459
    Any plans to release a new TW shoe? Watching PGA had me checking for a pair of TW71 but couldn't find any in my size 15 sadly.
    Posted:
  • FaReal87FaReal87 MA 573WRX Points: 216Members Posts: 573 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1460
    xjohnx wrote:


    My memory may be off but I feel like it’s been years since any of the main Nike guys wore khaki colored pants. Was surprised to see they’re seemingly made a comeback this week.




    Is it khaki or the light bone color?



    They had khaki colored pants last year. I think I recall Rory wearing them for maybe one tournament.
    Posted:
    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway Rogue 3-wood
    Vapor Pro Combo 4-PW
    Vokey RAW SM5 52F,56S, SM7 60K.12
    TaylorMade Spider (black)
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF  1677WRX Points: 153Handicap: 7Members Posts: 1,677 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1461
    Light bone. Khaki is great. Light bone is also great.

    But this year it’s all LB.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
    Taylormade M5 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • xjohnxxjohnx  2005WRX Points: 71Members Posts: 2,005 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1462
    FaReal87 wrote:

    xjohnx wrote:


    My memory may be off but I feel like it’s been years since any of the main Nike guys wore khaki colored pants. Was surprised to see they’re seemingly made a comeback this week.




    Is it khaki or the light bone color?



    They had khaki colored pants last year. I think I recall Rory wearing them for maybe one tournament.




    I didn’t mean it as a specific colorway. I just meant the tan/khaki color family. Seems it’s always grey/white/black for the majority of the time with the Nike guys.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • CHuntsmanCHuntsman  907WRX Points: 225Handicap: 8.6Members Posts: 907 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1463
    KK44 wrote:


    Maybe an updated Roshe? Looks like a full synthetic upper. It does seem like sometimes Day wears gear right before it’s announced.




    Roshe Tour!! October release for us common folk I believe.
    Posted:
  • DDRDDR  888WRX Points: 84Members Posts: 888 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1464
    There was golden beige khaki last year, reminded me of a "British Tan" color though
    Posted:
  • alecfeltmanalecfeltman AMF  1677WRX Points: 153Handicap: 7Members Posts: 1,677 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #1465
    I am big fan of the emerald green and blue combo. Great script for Rory.

    His first script this week that I actually like.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 9: MRC Tensei CK Pro White 60TX
    Taylormade M5 3-15: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Taylormade M3 5-19: MRC Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 4-PW: DG X100
    Taylormade Hi Toe 50, 54, 59 DG Tour Issue S400
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2
  • Ogden51Ogden51 Australia 193WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 193 Fairways
    Joined:  #1466
    Love the shirt Koepka is wearing today. Has it already been released?
    Posted:
  • EvopEvop  412WRX Points: 25Members Posts: 412 Bunkers
    Joined:  #1467
    Ogden51 wrote:


    Love the shirt Koepka is wearing today. Has it already been released?




    https://www.nike.com/t/zonal-cooling-mens-camo-golf-polo-76WRHG/AR2819-370
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mjbaker80mjbaker80  826WRX Points: 288Handicap: 4.2Members Posts: 826 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #1468
    Sorry if this was covered (I bet it was) but I can't read 40 pages image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />....



    Anyone know what shirt Molinari was wearing when he won The Open?
    Posted:
  • Ogden51Ogden51 Australia 193WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 193 Fairways
    Joined:  #1469
    Evop wrote:
    Ogden51 wrote:


    Love the shirt Koepka is wearing today. Has it already been released?




    https://www.nike.com/t/zonal-cooling-mens-camo-golf-polo-76WRHG/AR2819-370




    Thanks mate, must be a US only release, can’t view it here.
    Posted:
  • Scooter McGavineScooter McGavine  304WRX Points: 77Members Posts: 304 Greens
    Joined:  #1470
    What was Jason Day wearing in Saturday's PGA round. Blue based shirt with non continuous horizontal lines.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • IcemanzacwIcemanzacw  467WRX Points: 116Members Posts: 467 Greens
    Joined:  #1471
    Anyone have a Link for the Navy (Thunder Blue? Classic 99 hat that Jason Day wore on Saturday?
    Posted:
64

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.