What's for Christmas?

13»

Comments

• heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members Posts: 3,019 ✭✭
    wildcatden wrote:
    Anybody have recommendations for good sunglasses for a junior 8YO? Trying to find youth (junior) sunglasses seems harder than it should be. Looking for something with brown or grey lenses. Seems like sport sunglasses from baseball may be an option also instead of just "golf specific" sunglasses.....example would be Skylon Ace XV JR which they sell under baseball and golf categories.

Try Under Armour
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Members Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    STORE CREDIT AND GIFT CERTIFICATES! C'MON SANTA!!!
    Cobra Max 10.5*
    The Perfect Club 21*
    Cobra Baffler 5h
    PING Eye 2 6-SW
    Scotty Fastback
  • wlmwlm Members Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Also, Oakley half jacket 2.0 fits fairly small
  • darter79darter79 Members Posts: 686 ✭✭

wildcatden wrote:
    Anybody have recommendations for good sunglasses for a junior 8YO? Trying to find youth (junior) sunglasses seems harder than it should be. Looking for something with brown or grey lenses. Seems like sport sunglasses from baseball may be an option also instead of just "golf specific" sunglasses.....example would be Skylon Ace XV JR which they sell under baseball and golf categories.

Try Under Armour

I got my daughter some Under Armour from when she played softball some crazy black Friday deal back then. Still have them and fit great for kids.
  • Golfingdawg19Golfingdawg19 Members Posts: 344 ✭✭

wildcatden wrote:

Try Under Armour

Another option would be Tifosi. I know they used to make junior sunglasses.
  • BertGABertGA Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    A dozen Bridgestone e6, with the Auburn logo. She says e6 is her favorite ball, but I'm 100% sure that's because it's the only ball she has found with the AU logo.
13»