Club Pro Guy

1789101113»

Comments

• marmooskapaulmarmooskapaul  1433WRX Points: 227Members Posts: 1,433 Platinum Tees

Nice use of football coaching rants ...lmao. Couldn’t do diddly poo...He is who I thought he was..

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • SwvehaunSwvehaun SC 94WRX Points: 34Handicap: 6Members Posts: 94 Fairways

Listen to this every few months. This and the par streak get me every time

On -, @McCann1 said:

Flip it! Flip it!
    Posted:
  • halliedoghalliedog  2493WRX Points: 311Handicap: 5.2Members Posts: 2,493 Platinum Tees

Not sure if anyone on this site is on Twitter, but apparently Miguel Vega had a catastrophic accident today trying to light a fire for a BBQ inside a cup? I don't have the IT savvy to post a Twitter feed, but check it out if you have a chance. Just google @clubproguy and read all the gory details.

Good Luck Miguel, and wising you a speedy recovery! You had the course in such great shape last season, it would be shame to see all your hard work go down in vain!

Posted:
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • blairdblaird Biloxi, MS 2222WRX Points: 161Members Posts: 2,222 Platinum Tees

This guy and the mens league gets me. I look forward to that every Thursday when its in season. Whoever this guy is, is a genius. His account and the Monday Qualifying are two of my fav accounts to follow on twitter!!

Posted:
  • snagy2000snagy2000  1813WRX Points: 354Members Posts: 1,813 Platinum Tees
    Posted:
  • halliedoghalliedog  2493WRX Points: 311Handicap: 5.2Members Posts: 2,493 Platinum Tees

"If the draw's not working I'll hit a fade. If the fade's not working I'll blatantly breach a rule."

Posted:
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.