ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Up in the air

bluelinegolferbluelinegolfer Members Posts: 21
Recently picked up a set of Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scot on craigslist, regripped them and hit them, they are ok and hit them decent, but I seem to hit my Adams A3os set better, except for the hybrids, can't seem to get a comfort feel on them. I wish that the Adams A3os or even the standard A3 set had the traditional set of of 3-PW instead of 3H, 4H, 5H and 6-PW irons. TIme to hit the range and get these hybrids down pat.... Or does anyone have a recommendation for a set similar to the A3 that has a traditional iron make up...

Comments

• boggymanboggyman Advanced Members Posts: 2,525 ✭✭

Recently picked up a set of Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scot on craigslist, regripped them and hit them, they are ok and hit them decent, but I seem to hit my Adams A3os set better, except for the hybrids, can't seem to get a comfort feel on them. I wish that the Adams A3os or even the standard A3 set had the traditional set of of 3-PW instead of 3H, 4H, 5H and 6-PW irons. TIme to hit the range and get these hybrids down pat.... Or does anyone have a recommendation for a set similar to the A3 that has a traditional iron make up...

Some of the older Adams sets came in 3-P, such as the GT3 or similar. GT3 was a favorite Adams set that are super forgiving and easy to launch. I just got me ANOTHER set of them from Globsl Golf. Let the 1st set go and regretted it ever since. I may only use the 3-5 with my FG 100s or the whole set, nonetheless take a look at Global and see what they might have.