ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better.

Link to full post HERE
Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

TITLEIST 905 T OR S

addamsmithaddamsmith Charter Members Posts: 781
WHAT SHAFT ARE YOU PLAYING IN IT
Hi guy's

I have a 905 T 9.5 with a Graphite design YS 9.1 prototype x flex in it and was just wondering what shaft you have in your driver's and what flex, and how it perform's for you.I am a Pro and my swing speed is 120 mph as an average,My stock shape is a little draw.I find with this shaft a hit a little higher than normal.

best wishes

Addam smith

Comments

• stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    I use a stock ys6 in my 905 T by the way nice set of clubs
  • zojozojo Advanced Members Posts: 854
    stickman, what loft is yours?
  • shook23shook23 Members Posts: 605
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 6 2005, 07:38 AM:
    Hi guy's

I have a 905 T 9.5 with a Graphite design YS 9.1 prototype x flex in it and was just wondering what shaft you have in your driver's and what flex, and how it perform's for you.I am a Pro and my swing speed is 120 mph as an average,My stock shape is a little draw.I find with this shaft a hit a little higher than normal.

best wishes

Addam smith
    »

905S, NV-75 in S flex, 9.5*. Mid/High ball flight, no ballooning. SS is 115 mph.
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    i know one off my mates "Big Weisy" has the graffaloy blue in his T and that go's alright maybe he could chime in with a review.

Brent
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    Hello, I got the 905T 9.5* with Grafalloy Blue in Stiff. This seems to be a very good match with my so far and Ive been hitting some really big bombs lately. It goes on a Mid trajectory with no balloning and Im finally getting some roll image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' /> Feels great off the face with great feedback too.
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    edited June 2005
    Fit On -11 95
  • ocobbocobb Members Posts: 139
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 6 2005, 05:38 AM:
    Hi guy's

best wishes

Addam smith
    »

Addam, I have YS-6 in my 905S. Love it. I put some lead tape below the grip and above the hozel to make it the weight I like.

OC
  • addamsmithaddamsmith Charter Members Posts: 781
    Thank's guy's

Great replies,Have any of you owned the 983 before the 905 and is it longer do you think.It's just that I feel after several round's that my 983 tour was longer.

Best wishes

Addam smith
  • dicksydicksy Advanced Members Posts: 185
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 17 2005, 12:49 PM:
    Thank's guy's

Great replies,Have any of you owned the 983 before the 905 and is it longer do you think.It's just that I feel after several round's that my 983 tour was longer.

Best wishes

Addam smith
    »

i have a mate who is a pro and was using a K before getting a T. He definitely reckons he was longer with the K.... so much so that he's got rid of it for a launcher 460 with 757 in it.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    905 t 8.5 gr blue....mid trajectory..love it....wish it had the sound of my old 983 e though =-(

thats a stiff gr blue
  • dbleagleksdbleagleks Advanced Members Posts: 268
    10.5 905t - 757 X - 44"