TITLEIST 905 T OR S

addamsmithaddamsmith Charter Members Posts: 780 ✭✭
WHAT SHAFT ARE YOU PLAYING IN IT
Hi guy's

I have a 905 T 9.5 with a Graphite design YS 9.1 prototype x flex in it and was just wondering what shaft you have in your driver's and what flex, and how it perform's for you.I am a Pro and my swing speed is 120 mph as an average,My stock shape is a little draw.I find with this shaft a hit a little higher than normal.

best wishes

Addam smith

Comments

• stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    I use a stock ys6 in my 905 T by the way nice set of clubs
  • zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
    stickman, what loft is yours?
  • shook23shook23 Members Posts: 605
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 6 2005, 07:38 AM:
    Hi guy's

I have a 905 T 9.5 with a Graphite design YS 9.1 prototype x flex in it and was just wondering what shaft you have in your driver's and what flex, and how it perform's for you.I am a Pro and my swing speed is 120 mph as an average,My stock shape is a little draw.I find with this shaft a hit a little higher than normal.

best wishes

Addam smith
    »

905S, NV-75 in S flex, 9.5*. Mid/High ball flight, no ballooning. SS is 115 mph.
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    i know one off my mates "Big Weisy" has the graffaloy blue in his T and that go's alright maybe he could chime in with a review.

Brent
  • Big-WiesyBig-Wiesy Members Posts: 374
    Hello, I got the 905T 9.5* with Grafalloy Blue in Stiff. This seems to be a very good match with my so far and Ive been hitting some really big bombs lately. It goes on a Mid trajectory with no balloning and Im finally getting some roll image/yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' /> Feels great off the face with great feedback too.
  • JHRJHR Charter Members Posts: 4,347
    edited Jun 14, 2005 #7
    Fit On -11 95
  • ocobbocobb Members Posts: 139
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 6 2005, 05:38 AM:
    Hi guy's

best wishes

Addam smith
    »

Addam, I have YS-6 in my 905S. Love it. I put some lead tape below the grip and above the hozel to make it the weight I like.

OC
  • addamsmithaddamsmith Charter Members Posts: 780 ✭✭
    Thank's guy's

Great replies,Have any of you owned the 983 before the 905 and is it longer do you think.It's just that I feel after several round's that my 983 tour was longer.

Best wishes

Addam smith
  • dicksydicksy Members Posts: 185
    addamsmith wrote on Jun 17 2005, 12:49 PM:
    Thank's guy's

Great replies,Have any of you owned the 983 before the 905 and is it longer do you think.It's just that I feel after several round's that my 983 tour was longer.

Best wishes

Addam smith
    »

i have a mate who is a pro and was using a K before getting a T. He definitely reckons he was longer with the K.... so much so that he's got rid of it for a launcher 460 with 757 in it.
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    905 t 8.5 gr blue....mid trajectory..love it....wish it had the sound of my old 983 e though =-(

thats a stiff gr blue
  • dbleagleksdbleagleks Members Posts: 268
    10.5 905t - 757 X - 44"