Callaway HX tour, HX tour 56 balls on sale yet?

dozey123 ·  
dozey123dozey123  75WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 75
where can i find them on sale?
With the new cally i and ix balls I'd expected the older cally balls to be on sale this Spring but I an't find them lower than $40. Can anybody tell me where I can find them on sale or do you think they won't go on sale until later on when the cally i comes out?
Posted:

Comments

• ramylsonramylson  852WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 852
    I could sworn that our local Golf Galaxy had them $5 off their normal list price, although their website doesn't show that..
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • golfdad907golfdad907 Play fast, have fun  3102WRX Points: 60Members Posts: 3,102
    ramylson wrote on Apr 18 2008, 04:37 PM:
    I could sworn that our local Golf Galaxy had them $5 off their normal list price, although their website doesn't show that..

Our GG had them down to $33/doz then take off coupon of $5 (limit 2, just keep going back) they went pretty fast, I've got 8 dozen for the next year....for $28 each, not too bad. Maybe the iX is all that, but @ $45 a dozen it can't be that good.

Our store is down to a few dozen HX56...I grabbed most of the HX Tours
    Posted:
    2015 GBB 10.5 - MRC B Series 60S 44.75"
    RFX 3 & 5 Woods MRC BB 73
    RFX 7 Wood Matrix Black Tie 7M3
    XHot Pro Hybrid 23 Accra Shaft
    Apex Pro 5-W KBS Tour V or Recoil 110 S-flex (Recoil for Winter Season)
    Odyssey WhiteHot Pro #7 Flatso Ultra grip
    X Forged C Grind 52*
    PM Grind 58* KBS 610 Wedge
    Chrome Soft 2016 Yellow
    Hdcp - between 3 to 5 over the year

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.