Newer Cobra driver offerings vs Fly Z+

2
3

Comments

  • Whit1969Whit1969 Members  1124WRX Points: 161Posts: 1,124 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #32
    chisag wrote:
    <br />
    Whit1969 wrote:
    <br />
    Had the Fly Z+ with the Diamana Ka'li 60 and loved it until the head cracked where the sole and crown meet at the back of the club. Cobra replaced it no questions asked but sent me a new F6+. Sold it immediately as I did not like it at all. It felt dead compared to the Fly Z+. I was tempted to go with the LTD but went with the 2016 M2 and have not looked back.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... I think sound/feel has to be one of the most difficult aspects to "get right" for all OEMs especially when it comes to drivers. For me, the Fly Z+ was one of the worst sounding and feeling drivers I have ever hit. Tinny, loud, and the face just felt flimsy to me. Imo the best feeling/sounding modern head is the Epic with a very dense, thick face feel that I absolutely love, especially when the ball explodes off the face with a nice THUD not CRACK, and wish the F8 was similar. Of course others hated it and described it similar to your feelings about the F6+... dead. Obviously sound/feel is very personal and for every person that loves the sound/feel of any given driver, there is alway someone else that hates it.<br />
    <br />
    ... Long story short as I learned this lesson early in my reviewing career. I played a set of Hogan 99's for a few months and they were just too crisp feeling for me so I traded them in on some MP33's that gave me that soft, ball melt into the face feeling I love. My first day with the MP33's at the range, there was a kid about 25 yrs old hitting what looked like a new set of Hogan 99's right next to me. We both hit a 4 iron to a green and our balls hit each other which is pretty weird so I asked him about his irons. Turns out if was his first time hitting the Hogans and he traded in a set of MP33's because in his opinion they felt like "mush" and he loved the crisper feel and feedback of the 99's. It was a great learning experience for me about how different golfers have different opinions concerning sound/feel and I became more explanatory about sound/feel in my reviews.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I completely understand that everyone has a different interpretation of feel. The F6+ just felt hollow to me and the ball felt dead off the face compared to the Fly Z+. The ball seemed to jump off the face of the Fly Z+. I do not mind a solid feel to a driver as opposed to a hollow feel but I also want it really jumping off the face. I did not get that with the F6+. I'm current playing the 2016 M2 and it is a solid feeling driver with a muted sound, but the fall really jumps off the face.
    Posted:
    Taylormade 2016 M2 PX Evenflow Blue 65
    Callaway Rogue 3 wood PX Evenflow Blue 75
    Titleist 915H 2 Hybrid Diamana S+ 70
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 4-GW PX LZ 5.5
    Vokey SM6 54 & 58
    Odyssey Protype ix milled #1

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • FireProFirePro Members  865WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 865 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #33
    Whit1969 wrote:
    <br />
    chisag wrote:
    <br />
    Whit1969 wrote:
    <br />
    Had the Fly Z+ with the Diamana Ka'li 60 and loved it until the head cracked where the sole and crown meet at the back of the club. Cobra replaced it no questions asked but sent me a new F6+. Sold it immediately as I did not like it at all. It felt dead compared to the Fly Z+. I was tempted to go with the LTD but went with the 2016 M2 and have not looked back.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... I think sound/feel has to be one of the most difficult aspects to "get right" for all OEMs especially when it comes to drivers. For me, the Fly Z+ was one of the worst sounding and feeling drivers I have ever hit. Tinny, loud, and the face just felt flimsy to me. Imo the best feeling/sounding modern head is the Epic with a very dense, thick face feel that I absolutely love, especially when the ball explodes off the face with a nice THUD not CRACK, and wish the F8 was similar. Of course others hated it and described it similar to your feelings about the F6+... dead. Obviously sound/feel is very personal and for every person that loves the sound/feel of any given driver, there is alway someone else that hates it.<br />
    <br />
    ... Long story short as I learned this lesson early in my reviewing career. I played a set of Hogan 99's for a few months and they were just too crisp feeling for me so I traded them in on some MP33's that gave me that soft, ball melt into the face feeling I love. My first day with the MP33's at the range, there was a kid about 25 yrs old hitting what looked like a new set of Hogan 99's right next to me. We both hit a 4 iron to a green and our balls hit each other which is pretty weird so I asked him about his irons. Turns out if was his first time hitting the Hogans and he traded in a set of MP33's because in his opinion they felt like "mush" and he loved the crisper feel and feedback of the 99's. It was a great learning experience for me about how different golfers have different opinions concerning sound/feel and I became more explanatory about sound/feel in my reviews.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I completely understand that everyone has a different interpretation of feel. The F6+ just felt hollow to me and the ball felt dead off the face compared to the Fly Z+. The ball seemed to jump off the face of the Fly Z+. I do not mind a solid feel to a driver as opposed to a hollow feel but I also want it really jumping off the face. I did not get that with the F6+. I'm current playing the 2016 M2 and it is a solid feeling driver with a muted sound, but the fall really jumps off the face.<br />
    +1 for solid feel
    Posted:
    Cobra FlyZ+ @ 8.5 deg w/Grafalloy (White) Blue X-Stiff tipped 3/4" @ 44.75"
    Taylormade 2017 M1 set to 13 deg w/ RBZ TP Aldila RIP Alpha 70X Tipped 1" @ 42.5"
    Titleist 909 F2 (18.5deg) UST AxivCore Tour Green 95X Tipped 1.5" @ 41.5"
    Srixon Z U45 4 & 2 w/ Aldila RIP Alpha 105 X Hybrid shaft (4 @ 38.5", 2 @ 39.5")
    Srixon Z745 (5-PW) w/ KBS $-Taper X 130 Black
    Hand Crafted wedges from Kyoei Raw Forged Blanks
    52deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    56deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    60deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X 8i Shaft
    Putter: Odyssey Havok
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #34
    ... Yea, I think we all want the ball jumping off the face. It is amazing how a robot can get virtually identical ball speeds but we humans have a lot of variations from driver to driver. If it were as easy as one jumps off the face more than others, we would all be playing the same driver. I think this is what makes threads like this so interesting, reading about drivers you love and others hate or you hate but others love. One thing is for sure, there are just so many great drivers out there right now and it often comes down to a personal preference for most.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #35
    For those playing a shorter than stock shaft on the Fly Z. What gram weight did you swap in?
    Posted:
  • TaylormadegackTaylormadegack Members  94WRX Points: 60Posts: 94 Fairways
    Joined:  #36
    Can anyone say for exact what the difference is between the bio cell + and the fly z + besides the speed channel and movable weight? Has anyone opened them up and noticed an internal difference? Have both thinking about selling the bio cell + as it doesn’t have very many swings on it.
    Posted:
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #37
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    For those playing a shorter than stock shaft on the Fly Z. What gram weight did you swap in?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... I think I said this earlier, but all the Cobra guys in research and club development played their Fly Z with a 16gm weight in the rear. That is how I played it as well as my son, who plays it now.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • FireProFirePro Members  865WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 865 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #38
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    For those playing a shorter than stock shaft on the Fly Z. What gram weight did you swap in?<br />
    standard weight but added a few grams to the toe with lead tape
    Posted:
    Cobra FlyZ+ @ 8.5 deg w/Grafalloy (White) Blue X-Stiff tipped 3/4" @ 44.75"
    Taylormade 2017 M1 set to 13 deg w/ RBZ TP Aldila RIP Alpha 70X Tipped 1" @ 42.5"
    Titleist 909 F2 (18.5deg) UST AxivCore Tour Green 95X Tipped 1.5" @ 41.5"
    Srixon Z U45 4 & 2 w/ Aldila RIP Alpha 105 X Hybrid shaft (4 @ 38.5", 2 @ 39.5")
    Srixon Z745 (5-PW) w/ KBS $-Taper X 130 Black
    Hand Crafted wedges from Kyoei Raw Forged Blanks
    52deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    56deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    60deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X 8i Shaft
    Putter: Odyssey Havok
  • jbrunkjbrunk Central IllinoisMembers  705WRX Points: 171Handicap: 11Posts: 705 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #39
    Can anyone say for exact what the difference is between the bio cell + and the fly z + besides the speed channel and movable weight? Has anyone opened them up and noticed an internal difference? Have both thinking about selling the bio cell + as it doesn&#146;t have very many swings on it.
    <br />
    <br />
    As I recall, there’s a slight difference in loft range. 8.0-11.0 on BioCell+, 8.5-11.5 on Fly-Z+. Both have a multi-material crown, the BioCell is venollum with the cell-like construction. Fly-Z+ crown is carbon fiber. Splitting hairs really. Speed channel doesn’t do anything. The real difference is the front-back weight adjustability, the resulting difference in sound & feel, and it’s effect on trajectory & dispersion.
    Posted:

    Ping G400 1W Alta CB 55

    Ping G400 3W Alta CB 65

    Ping G400 3Hy & 4Hy NV Green 85H

    Ping i200 4i-UW AWT 2.0

    Glide 2.0 50 54 58 AWT 2.0

    iNOVAi 3.0 CS

  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #40
    Thanks. Sounds like I need to order a 16 gm weight.
    Posted:
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #41
    Are the weight screws the same for the adult and junior models? I want to make sure to order the right one and some of the descriptions on eBay are difficult to decipher.
    Posted:
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #42
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    Are the weight screws the same for the adult and junior models? I want to make sure to order the right one and some of the descriptions on eBay are difficult to decipher.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... Adult and Junior heads are the same and ordering any weights on the Cobra website will of course work. I don't know about Ebay.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #43
    They don’t have them anymore on the Cobra site which is why I’m on eBay.
    Posted:
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #44
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    They don't have them anymore on the Cobra site which is why I'm on eBay.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... Interesting, I did not know that. I saw Golfworks no longer carries them either. Bummer.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #45
    Golf works Canada has them but shipping is expensive. eBay and Amazon look like the best options.
    Posted:
  • cj4501cj4501 Members  832WRX Points: 139Posts: 832 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #46
    Can you notice the weight change compared to stock weight?
    Posted:
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #47
    cj4501 wrote:
    <br />
    Can you notice the weight change compared to stock weight?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... I play mine at 44.5" so I needed more weight anyway and with the 16gm weight in the rear it makes the head very stable.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #48
    I contacted Cobra about the 16 gram Fly Z weights. They still have some lying around even though they aren’t listed on the website. They ended up helping me out over the phone to get one ordered. They do end up being expensive though - $35 after shipping and tax, but probably worth it to get a legit one over the $19 China ones on eBay.
    Posted:
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #49
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    I contacted Cobra about the 16 gram Fly Z weights. They still have some lying around even though they aren't listed on the website. They ended up helping me out over the phone to get one ordered. They do end up being expensive though - $35 after shipping and tax, but probably worth it to get a legit one over the $19 China ones on eBay.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I did the same last week via email and the Cobra rep asked me for my mailing address. They put one in the mail for me and did not mention anything about $$. I expect to receive the weight any day now.
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  444WRX Points: 87Handicap: 18Posts: 444 Greens
    Joined:  #50
    Sounds like you reached a better rep than me. What e-mail address did you use? I just contacted the main one on the website and ended up connecting with a guy named Sean.
    Posted:
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #51
    The email I used was [email protected] Contact was named JasonB. <br />
    <br />
    Note I have not gotten the weight yet so I can't confirm it is free of charge. Once I get it, I can surely send you a note to confirm.
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • dwp10mmdwp10mm Members  294WRX Points: 69Handicap: 13.9Posts: 294 Greens
    Joined:  #52
    I too received a free weight using the above email. Mine was for a just purchased F8 Tour Length driver. It came with a 16g and 2gr weight. I wrote in to ask why I received a 2gr weight when the website says the tour length ships with a 16gr and 6gr. I said the driver felt lighter to me than what I was using at the demo day. The rep immediately offered to mail me the 6gr weight. It showed up a week later. Excellent service.
    Posted:
    Cobra F8 Tour Length with Tensei Blue
    Cobra F8 3 wood
    Titleist 913f 17 degree
    Titleist 816 h2 20 degree
    Titleist 913H 23 degree
    Mizuno Fli-hi 5, MMC 6-P
    Cobra Black Tour Trusty 54, 60
    Scotty Cameron 2011 Studio Select NP2
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #53
    ewe8523 wrote:
    <br />
    Sounds like you reached a better rep than me. What e-mail address did you use? I just contacted the main one on the website and ended up connecting with a guy named Sean.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The weight came in the mail today free of charge. The only question I have is there is no marking on the weight itself indicationg it is 16 grams. Looks identical to the original weight I had in the driver. How does one tell?
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #54
    propman wrote:
    <br />
    The weight came in the mail today free of charge. The only question I have is there is no marking on the weight itself indicationg it is 16 grams. Looks identical to the original weight I had in the driver. How does one tell?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    ... I have three 16gm weights and the copper one says 16 on it, but the 2 gold ones do not have any number. They look like this with the 8gm weight on the left and the one on the right is the 16gm weight:<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #55
    Thanks, Chisag. Got the one on the right - all good.
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 3, 2018 #56
    Took my Fly Z driver out to the range today. Replaced the stock 8 gram weight with the 16 gram weight. I have this club mated with adila dvs (r flex) at 45 inches. Hit some good and some so so drives. Club felt pretty heavy. Will take it out a few more times to test out but my preliminary thoughts are to cut it down to 44.5,<br />
    <br />
    I am assuming if I do this the shaft will play a tad stiffer but it will be lighter. May be it will be close to the overall weight when playing at the original 45 inches and the 8 gram stock weight. Am I somewhat correct here or totally off base?
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • chisagchisag Chicago SuburbsMembers  3372WRX Points: 800Handicap: +0.3Posts: 3,372 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #57
    ... I have always felt that when adding weight to the head it makes the shaft play a little softer, which offsets the increased stiffness from cutting it shorter. I am very much a feel player and a shaft that is too stiff makes me loose my tempo because i feel like I need to swing harder to get the shaft to unload. So the heaver head combined with a shorter shaft has been a good combo for me, especially in the Fly Z.
    Posted:
    Cobra Xtreme 9* Tour Length ... Tensei Orange 65s
    Cobra F9 15.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 75s
    Cobra SZ 17* ... Even Flow Blue 75s
    TaylorMade GAPR Mid ... KBS 80Hys
    TaylorMade UDi 18* TP 2 iron... Kuro Kage Black 90Hys
    4-pw TaylorMade P790/760 ... Steelfiber 95's/Recoil Prototype 95's
    SM6 52* F Grind /SM8 M Grind 58* ... Recoil 110s
    Bobby Grace 6330 ... 33.5"
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #58
    chisag wrote:
    <br />
    ... I have always felt that when adding weight to the head it makes the shaft play a little softer, which offsets the increased stiffness from cutting it shorter. I am very much a feel player and a shaft that is too stiff makes me loose my tempo because i feel like I need to swing harder to get the shaft to unload. So the heaver head combined with a shorter shaft has been a good combo for me, especially in the Fly Z.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    That makes sense. Thanks.
    Posted:
    15 hcp
  • swing33swing33 Members  284WRX Points: 62Handicap: 9Posts: 284 Greens
    Joined:  #59
    LTD
    Posted:
  • FireProFirePro Members  865WRX Points: 64Handicap: 6Posts: 865 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #60
    propman wrote:
    Took my Fly Z driver out to the range today. Replaced the stock 8 gram weight with the 16 gram weight. I have this club mated with adila dvs (r flex) at 45 inches. Hit some good and some so so drives. Club felt pretty heavy. Will take it out a few more times to test out but my preliminary thoughts are to cut it down to 44.5, I am assuming if I do this the shaft will play a tad stiffer but it will be lighter. May be it will be close to the overall weight when playing at the original 45 inches and the 8 gram stock weight. Am I somewhat correct here or totally off base?
    as mentioned previously yes your thought process is correct but only if you didn't add head weight, the 8g you added to the head will more than offset the stiffness increased by shortening the shaft. when shortening the shaft from the butt section you are removing a stiffer part of the shaft, this coupled with the increase in head weight you are essentially soft stepping the shaft which would be putting a 5 iron shaft in a 6 iron because the 5 iron head is lighter than the 6 iron head the added weight of the 6 iron head makes the shaft play softer even though it is cut to 6 iron length. you may already know this but I thought I would add my two cents. great to hear people are still using this great club, keep it on the fairway <img src='http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
    Posted:
    Cobra FlyZ+ @ 8.5 deg w/Grafalloy (White) Blue X-Stiff tipped 3/4" @ 44.75"
    Taylormade 2017 M1 set to 13 deg w/ RBZ TP Aldila RIP Alpha 70X Tipped 1" @ 42.5"
    Titleist 909 F2 (18.5deg) UST AxivCore Tour Green 95X Tipped 1.5" @ 41.5"
    Srixon Z U45 4 & 2 w/ Aldila RIP Alpha 105 X Hybrid shaft (4 @ 38.5", 2 @ 39.5")
    Srixon Z745 (5-PW) w/ KBS $-Taper X 130 Black
    Hand Crafted wedges from Kyoei Raw Forged Blanks
    52deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    56deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    60deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X 8i Shaft
    Putter: Odyssey Havok
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • propmanpropman Members  1823WRX Points: 141Handicap: 15Posts: 1,823 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #61
    Thanks, Firepro. <br />
    <br />
    To summarize:<br />
    <br />
    Head with 16 gr weight - will play slightly stiffer at 44.5 vs. 45. Of course, club weight will be lighter at 44.5 vs. 45.
    Posted:
    15 hcp
3

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.