GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE.

Best Rain gear

1212224262732
32

Comments

  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 10, 2019 #692

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • C_radC_rad QuebecMembers  2771WRX Points: 133Handicap: 7Posts: 2,771 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #693

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    Just looked on budgetgolf and they are out of stock. How do you like the jacket so far?

    Posted:
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*


    PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

    project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

    Lajosi Dd201

    A dream bag
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #694

    Can the Kjus pro 3L pants be hemmed or is that Velcro all the way at the bottom?

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 11, 2019 #695

    On -, @C-rad said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    Just looked on budgetgolf and they are out of stock. How do you like the jacket so far?

    Its very light and stretches well. I've had it for quite a while and have not been caught up in a rain storm yet so i can't comment on how waterproof it is but it is very comfortable

    Posted:
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #696

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    I will say that if you like PING, get the apparel you like now. Don't wait. There have been a lot of changes with distribution and sales, so things you like are very likely not to be available much longer. I have most of my orders for desirable pieces for the shop in for the foreseeable future.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #697

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    I will say that if you like PING, get the apparel you like now. Don't wait. There have been a lot of changes with distribution and sales, so things you like are very likely not to be available much longer. I have most of my orders for desirable pieces for the shop in for the foreseeable future.

    Does that mean they are getting out of apparel? Any further explanation?
    Over the past year I have picked up the zero gravity rain gear, 3 polos, 2 pullovers, the norse, 2 pairs of shorts and some pants and I very much like them all.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #698

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    I will say that if you like PING, get the apparel you like now. Don't wait. There have been a lot of changes with distribution and sales, so things you like are very likely not to be available much longer. I have most of my orders for desirable pieces for the shop in for the foreseeable future.

    Does that mean they are getting out of apparel? Any further explanation?
    Over the past year I have picked up the zero gravity rain gear, 3 polos, 2 pullovers, the norse, 2 pairs of shorts and some pants and I very much like them all.

    I don't know the answer to that, nor could I post it if I did (I don't think). There have just been some behind the scene changes at the account level, and PING apparel has already been known to historically sell out (from the manufacturer side) very quickly. And I see that happening even more now with the changes. I already have all of my upcoming winter gear (new Norses IIs, etc) on hand in storage to make sure I had it this year. If you want any of the upcoming new gear, I'd strongly urge you to have your account order it asap.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 11, 2019 #699

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    I will say that if you like PING, get the apparel you like now. Don't wait. There have been a lot of changes with distribution and sales, so things you like are very likely not to be available much longer. I have most of my orders for desirable pieces for the shop in for the foreseeable future.

    Does that mean they are getting out of apparel? Any further explanation?
    Over the past year I have picked up the zero gravity rain gear, 3 polos, 2 pullovers, the norse, 2 pairs of shorts and some pants and I very much like them all.

    I don't know the answer to that, nor could I post it if I did (I don't think). There have just been some behind the scene changes at the account level, and PING apparel has already been known to historically sell out (from the manufacturer side) very quickly. And I see that happening even more now with the changes. I already have all of my upcoming winter gear (new Norses IIs, etc) on hand in storage to make sure I had it this year. If you want any of the upcoming new gear, I'd strongly urge you to have your account order it asap.

    Do you have the new Autumn/winter guide/book that shows the Norse 2 and everything else?
    I used that last year right at this time to order my Norse
    Not rain wear but interested if you bought this?
    https://www.golfonline.co.uk/ping-mens-norse-primaloft-vest

    Posted:
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #700

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @Unteachable said:

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Trying to find a ping jacket zero gravity 1/2 zip. Seems all gone. Can anyone help me? Maybe you have some in the U.S. and want to help a fellow golfer!

    https://ping.com/shop/apparel/men-s-apparel/rainwear/zero-gravity-tour-1-2-zip-jacket

    Any pro shop with a ping account can order them for you if you aren't in the US. i got the zero gravity pants from my pro shop with credit from tournaments and an older model zero gravity half zip from budget golf

    I will say that if you like PING, get the apparel you like now. Don't wait. There have been a lot of changes with distribution and sales, so things you like are very likely not to be available much longer. I have most of my orders for desirable pieces for the shop in for the foreseeable future.

    Does that mean they are getting out of apparel? Any further explanation?
    Over the past year I have picked up the zero gravity rain gear, 3 polos, 2 pullovers, the norse, 2 pairs of shorts and some pants and I very much like them all.

    I don't know the answer to that, nor could I post it if I did (I don't think). There have just been some behind the scene changes at the account level, and PING apparel has already been known to historically sell out (from the manufacturer side) very quickly. And I see that happening even more now with the changes. I already have all of my upcoming winter gear (new Norses IIs, etc) on hand in storage to make sure I had it this year. If you want any of the upcoming new gear, I'd strongly urge you to have your account order it asap.

    Do you have the new Autumn/winter guide/book that shows the Norse 2 and everything else?
    I used that last year right at this time to order my Norse
    Not rain wear but interested if you bought this?
    https://www.golfonline.co.uk/ping-mens-norse-primaloft-vest

    I do have the book. And no, I'm not a vest guy. My core never gets cold, but if my arms/legs do, I'm toast. Once that happens I'm cold all day until a hot shower. So vests don't offer me anything.

    But the Norse II is such a good looking jacket. They took all the good things from the original, and made it more stylish and able to be even more of a crossover or lifestyle piece. And it's not just black anymore. I'll post pics of my personal piece when I get home from the shop today. I made it my staff's issued uniform/outerwear piece this year. Along with their pants. Such great apparel all the way around. Easily the most overlooked, highest quality apparel label in golf right now.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #701

    Ooo. Nice. I would like to see the Norse 2

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 12, 2019 #702
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #703

    Thanks for posting. So those are the “super warm” new norses? I thought the zoned Norse (from
    This past season) wasn’t the real warm one?

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #704

    On -, @Minarets said:

    Thanks for posting. So those are the “super warm” new norses? I thought the zoned Norse (from
    This past season) wasn’t the real warm one?

    The top one in his link is the "super warm" version. The Norse primaloft II. The zoned is not, as it has very, very thin sleeves. It's basically a vest with thin shirt-like material sleeves. They are even thinner this year than last. I have some of those as well, but they aren't for my use.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • tropicstropics Members  97WRX Points: 44Posts: 97 Fairways
    Joined:  #705

    Don't suppose anybody has done a comparison of Kjus Pro 3L jacket, original vs. version 2.0?

    Posted:
  • willywadswillywads Members  350WRX Points: 68Posts: 350 Greens
    Joined:  #706

    If I am looking at a proquip rain suit, I assume I am not going to find it any cheaper than their 35% off sale they have going right now? Total comes to $273 for the jacket and $201 for the pants.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* Aldila Rogue 70x
    Callaway Epic Flash 15* Aldila Rogue Black 130s
    Ping G410 21* Tensei Pro Blue 85s
    Ping I200 4-P Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 54*, 60* Project X 6.0
    Taylormade Spider
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #707

    Also finally took the plunge thanks to jwortsman. He helped me on sizing for Kjus. But I bought a pro 3L jacket (last years mode) from Kjus direct for $199 and ordered the Atlanta Blue (wanted black but couldn’t find my size anywhere) from golf 4 life mentioned above. Hope everything fits. Should have it here by weeks end. I leave for Ireland on the 27th

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #708

    On -, @tropics said:

    Don't suppose anybody has done a comparison of Kjus Pro 3L jacket, original vs. version 2.0?

    I will probably be doing this as soon as the dust has settled from FootJoy/Acushnet buying Kjus, and I can purchase one at wholesale or PUD pricing to compare to my original.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • jwortsmanjwortsman Members  253WRX Points: 99Posts: 253 Greens
    Joined:  #709

    On -, @Minarets said:

    Also finally took the plunge thanks to jwortsman. He helped me on sizing for Kjus. But I bought a pro 3L jacket (last years mode) from Kjus direct for $199 and ordered the Atlanta Blue (wanted black but couldn’t find my size anywhere) from golf 4 life mentioned above. Hope everything fits. Should have it here by weeks end. I leave for Ireland on the 27th

    Good luck! Let me know how it all works out.

    Posted:
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #710

    On -, @chris975d said:

    On -, @tropics said:

    Don't suppose anybody has done a comparison of Kjus Pro 3L jacket, original vs. version 2.0?

    I will probably be doing this as soon as the dust has settled from FootJoy/Acushnet buying Kjus, and I can purchase one at wholesale or PUD pricing to compare to my original.

    Would’ve loved to have gotten the pro 3L 2.0 jacket and pants (instead of the original) but I’m out of pocket $400 for both pieces instead of $800-$1000. The new jacket and pants have some killer stretch panels that I bet feel like nothing else on the market as far as waterproofs go. That’s always been one downside to rain gear.

    I got desperate and emailed Old Head in Ireland where I am going into weeks to see if they actually sold KJ US and of course they do. But I’m sure everything is at full retail.

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • iporcinisiporcinis Members  6WRX Points: 20Handicap: 12Posts: 6 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Aug 13, 2019 #711

    I am going to Scotland in 2020 and am starting to research rain gear. I have read the majority of this thread and am no familiar with some of the favorite brands - Kjus, ProQuip, Sunice, Sunderland etc. I saw some discussion a few pages ago about the golfsuupport deal for ProQuip not being there anymore. I am trying to figure out exactly what that means. When I go to golfsupport.com, I see that they ship to the US and I see a PX5 jacket for $126 and PX6 pants for $120. Was there a deal substantially better than that?

    Posted:
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #712

    If you put that in your cart and try and ship it says sorry cannot ship ProQuip to US

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • dixonterp10dixonterp10 Members  118WRX Points: 54Posts: 118 Fairways
    Joined:  #713
    Posted:
  • cradd10cradd10 Members  1331WRX Points: 164Posts: 1,331 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #714

    Just picked up a GG Austin jacket at PGASS for 50% off. I’m glad i was able to try on. I wear a Large in most items. 6’-2” 210lbs. I had to go XXL in the GG. All others had to short of arms. This is not too big in chest.

    Posted:
    TS2   8.5 Tour Green proto 75x  
    M5 3wd Hzdrus blk 6.5
    X2Hot Pro 18°
    PSI C-Taper 125 S+
    Vokey SM6 50,55,60
    Edel E-2
  • joekloojoekloo Members  111WRX Points: 71Posts: 111 Fairways
    Joined:  #715

    +1 on this and can anybody comment on this model vs something like Footjoy Dryjoys ?

    Posted:
  • C_radC_rad QuebecMembers  2771WRX Points: 133Handicap: 7Posts: 2,771 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #716

    Anyone can recommend a rain jacket that is slim fit beside the cross sportswear? I need a small and all the americain company are too big in the chest. Thanks

    Posted:
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*


    PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

    project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

    Lajosi Dd201

    A dream bag
  • UnteachableUnteachable North MississippiBST Volunteer Mods  1308WRX Points: 242Handicap: 8Posts: 1,308 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #717

    On -, @C-rad said:

    Anyone can recommend a rain jacket that is slim fit beside the cross sportswear? I need a small and all the americain company are too big in the chest. Thanks

    Ping is pretty slim fit. Some proquip models are too(the tour lite). And Galvin Green

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • willywadswillywads Members  350WRX Points: 68Posts: 350 Greens
    Joined:  #718

    I ended up ordering the proquip PX6 suit..Just arrived today and I am feeling a little underwhelmed. It seems to be ultra light and thin. I would love a little reassurance from those of you that use proquip...On the upside it is light and packable but it just doesnt seem to be as heavy duty as my FJ jacket. Also can anyone chime in to add whether or not this provides any additional warmth or is it just intended to keep whats under it dry?

    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* Aldila Rogue 70x
    Callaway Epic Flash 15* Aldila Rogue Black 130s
    Ping G410 21* Tensei Pro Blue 85s
    Ping I200 4-P Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 54*, 60* Project X 6.0
    Taylormade Spider
  • MinaretsMinarets Nashville, TNMembers  4528WRX Points: 313Posts: 4,528 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #719

    On -, @willywads said:

    I ended up ordering the proquip PX6 suit..Just arrived today and I am feeling a little underwhelmed. It seems to be ultra light and thin. I would love a little reassurance from those of you that use proquip...On the upside it is light and packable but it just doesnt seem to be as heavy duty as my FJ jacket. Also can anyone chime in to add whether or not this provides any additional warmth or is it just intended to keep whats under it dry?

    Interested. If my Kjus doesn’t fit well when I get home (flying later tonight) I was gonna put a rush order in for a PX6 suit for 2 day delivery. Your post kinda scares me.

    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5*
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-PW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Ping Glide 3.0 50*, 54*, Taylormade Bigfoot Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: Ping Vault 2.0 Ketcsh (solid black)  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green) (something new is coming, cant decide.)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-X
  • willywadswillywads Members  350WRX Points: 68Posts: 350 Greens
    Joined:  #720

    I can in no way comment on how it performs but i was expecting a little more for the money. As long as it keeps me dry I guess it is doing its job. In regard to shipping I ordered mine late Monday (live in NC) and it got here today a little after lunch so they do ship very quickly. I have not pulled the pants out yet, just went home and put it inside since I am going straight to the course after work and had to take a peak. Maybe after i give it a more in depth study i will revise my initial thoughts. At first glance i wasnt blown away, but who knows, maybe i had unrealistic expectations.

    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5* Aldila Rogue 70x
    Callaway Epic Flash 15* Aldila Rogue Black 130s
    Ping G410 21* Tensei Pro Blue 85s
    Ping I200 4-P Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 2.0 50*, 54*, 60* Project X 6.0
    Taylormade Spider
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX  2042WRX Points: 245Posts: 2,042 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #721

    On -, @willywads said:

    I ended up ordering the proquip PX6 suit..Just arrived today and I am feeling a little underwhelmed. It seems to be ultra light and thin. I would love a little reassurance from those of you that use proquip...On the upside it is light and packable but it just doesnt seem to be as heavy duty as my FJ jacket. Also can anyone chime in to add whether or not this provides any additional warmth or is it just intended to keep whats under it dry?

    It's rain gear, not winter weather gear. Good rain gear is not meant hold warmth, it's meant to keep you dry and be as light as possible, so that it can be worn during all seasons. Hot, insulating rain gear would be terrible for peak season/summer rain events. If it's lightweight and breathable, it can be worn in the summer, and layers worn under it for warmth in cooler season. ProQuip is good stuff, in particular their PX5/PX6 lines. My PX5 has never let me down. I'm sure you'll be fine.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
32

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.