2024 RBC Heritage WITB photos ×

ENTER: Bettinardi The Hive Experience Giveaway! Enter here!

HipCheck

THE GIVEAWAY

1 lucky GolfWRX Member will win an all-expenses paid trip to visit the Bettinardi Headquarters outside of Chicago, Illinois where you'll be treated to a VIP Experience. Highlights include a personalized tour of the Bettinardi factory and visit to Studio B which houses The Hive, Bettinardi's new custom putter vault. You'll be involved in making a one-of-a-kind Bettinardi putter to your specifications, working directly with the company’s founder and master putter designer, Robert Bettinardi. Head, neck, stampings, engravings, paintful, and head cover will all be your choice!

HOW TO ENTER

• Go to the Bettinardi Hive Archive Website to browse Robert’s latest creations
  • Pick your favorite putter or head style (for example, BBZero, BB8 Tri, BB2, FCB, QB6, etc)
  • In a post below, post a link to it and tell us how you'd customize it. Include stampings, engravings, face, sole, etc. Whatever you desire.

One entry per person. Winner will be drawn on or about the 19th of January.

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway.

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to go with the half moon mallet. LEFTY, plumber's neck. That said, it's the studio, in reality, I let them analyze my stroke, tendencies and have them advise to the best match.

I'd like to see a classic handcut filigree flowing out from the toe on the underside, just curving around onto the top side for a small reveal. On the toe, I would have my son's and my father's birth dates stamped. The whole thing would have a black chrome flamed finish - stealth filigree. The ball alignment cavity would be blasted to a flat black and have an aiming line made of a double engraved stroke to match a signature look of my wife's wedding ring all painted details would be in maroon and orange - our wedding colors.

Headcover would be in the same wedding color theme. I would want a world map them with arcs representing flights. It represents a very important promise my wife and I made to our son's birth mother.

What an opportunity, thanks Bettinardi.

Really love the shape of the BB39 Proto.

Would have:

Micro-honeycomb face

Black oxide finish

Red alignment line

Red Bettinardi B stamped on the face under the neck

Red skull and crossbones on the back of the face as an alignment aid if looking from behind.

Skull and Bettinardi name on the sole in red

Thank you WRX and Bettinardi!

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bbzero-hive-only-twisty-neck/

BBzero is my all time favorite. Best putter on the market in my eyes. If I ever won or could afford this would be the one I would want. I would change the color fills to either blue and white or green and white but this beauty will look good no matter what.

TSi3 9* Ventus Black 7x

TSI3 13* Tour AD HD 8X

U505 1 iron Ventus Black 10tx

T200 4-5 PX 7.0

T100s 6-pw PX 7.0

Vokey Sm8 48,54,58T

Cameron Phantom x7

Wow, this would be really cool!

I like the BB8 Tri, and I'd probably want to go with a shiny black finish, like in the photos of the "Urban" line, but without the silver neck. I like a pretty clean look, so something like the carbon insert in the cavity of the soft carbon series, and then just a Hex B logo on the sole in a bright green and white would look pretty great to my eye.

https://bettinardi.c...llery=gg-86-351

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Corey Paul 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

AWESOME!!!! I love my Bettinardi's and this would be dream come true.

So...as much as I love the JAM designs...I'd have to go with a BB8 (likely the wide body)....the Tri-plane has more rounded bumpers and doesn't fit my eye...

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bb8-wide-raw-release/

So...if we're talking about constructing a personalized...one of a kind Bettinardi...I almost have the perfect one at home, but perfection is always one step away...so here goes my perfect Bettinardi:

Flow/Knurl-neck BB8 Wide DASS with standard jeweled milling (no FIT FACE) in a purplish flamed finish. Alignment aid would be a site-dot on the topline filled in with white paint. The cavity would list Bettinardi in white and a Kool-Aid man stamping in red. The sole would be mostly blank...but I could be talked into a Kool-Aid stamping near the neck side of the sole and a Bettinardi stamping that is offset on an edge of the sole toward the toe. On the face...I'd be want something stamped by the neck...not sure what...but might be good with keeping the Kool-Aid stamping going. I'd love to see some copper plugs through the bottom of the face and into the bumpers. If possible with the copper plugs in the bumpers...I wouldn't mind seeing just my initals "JRH" stamped into one of the bumpers.

The putter would be 34" long, 350 gram head, 3*-4* of loft (based on testing my optimum set-up), likely 1*-2* flat and all of this would be capped off with a Red/White Kool-Aid man headcover.

Every time I would sink a putt with this putter, I would yell, "OH YEAH!!!"

OH MY WORD!!! :o :o :o

HOW DOES ANYONE MAKE A DECISION WITH THIS???!!!???!!!

BB8, Minovai, BBzero, HMM!!! All the Bettis! But if I could only pick one... https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/tour-halfmoon-dass/

I'd change the sole engraving to something less busy, put variable weights in the sole, add a plumber neck at half shaft offset and a flymill w/ FIT face. And some stamping. (cool)

:betty:

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

I love the BB ZERO. Now that I've been collecting a few putters here and there, I've really been wanting to get a Bettinardi BB ZERO. I like the Zombie one linked below but . . .

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/2017-zombee-stinger-bbzero-plumber/

My dream Betti would be a HEAVY BB ZERO DASS like it was made for Darth Vader. I would have everything black, FIT face milling, top line dot alignment aid, naked bumpers, maybe a red Tour Hex somewhere in the back cavity, and then some kind of crazy black/grey/red milling on bottom that shows Vader's helmet or Imperial crest or something like that. I know. I've probably thought about this too much . . .

Ping G400 LST 10* w/Matrix Reign Black G70T-X
PXG 0311-X Gen4 w/Tensei Pro White 100TX

Srixon ZX 20* w/ACCRA TZ5 100X
Srixon Z745 4-PW w/KBS C-Taper 125S+

Artisan Custom 51*S/55*DS/59*RDS w/DG S400 Tour Issue
Artisan Custom 0820 Mid Mallet *CHAMELEON*

THE GIVEAWAY

1 lucky GolfWRX Member will win an all-expenses paid trip to visit the Bettinardi Headquarters outside of Chicago, Illinois where you'll be treated to a VIP Experience. Highlights include a personalized tour of the Bettinardi factory and visit to Studio B which houses The Hive, Bettinardi's new custom putter vault. You'll be involved in making a one-of-a-kind Bettinardi putter to your specifications, working directly with the company’s founder and master putter designer, Robert Bettinardi. Head, neck, stampings, engravings, paintful, and head cover will all be your choice!

HOW TO ENTER

• Go to the Bettinardi Hive Archive Website to browse Robert’s latest creations
  • Pick your favorite putter or head style (for example, BBZero, BB8 Tri, BB2, FCB, QB6, etc)
  • In a post below, post a link to it and tell us how you'd customize it. Include stampings, engravings, face, sole, etc. Whatever you desire.

One entry per person. Winner will be drawn on or about the 19th of January.

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway.

I missed out on this to purchase but this is my DREAM putter:

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/zombee-tour-dept-bbzero/

I love the look and color!!

I would put 3 X's for an alignment line in yellow, the badge would be a Killer Bee, stamped with TOUR ONLY, the hosel lines would alternate yellow and black, black shaft, black grip, 34" same headcover as in picture. the bottom would be a killer bee in the middle with stars for snow in full fill alternating yellow and black.

Thank you so much!

Oh my, this would be a dream come true!! LOVE Betti's they just never made a shape I loved til very recently.

I'd love a BB56 Left hand with the following additions/changes:

The softer honey comb face

Totally matte black paint on the whole head, with the site line being that bright yellow color to match the grip

Matte Black shaft

Small amount of shaft tipping to give the putter ~30* of toe hang

If possible, a non taper grip like Super stroke mid slim 2, but in the yellow color to match

DASS Queen B 8 Tour! https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/dass-queen-b-8-tour/

First I would like to have it CS as there are none out there! Then I would have KINGMAN stamped and filled with Yellow inside the back of the head. On the bottom of the putter I would have the words stamped and centeredon the bottom of the head:

LIVE (filled with Red)

ALOHA (filled with Yellow)

PONO (filled with Green)

Mahalos GolfWRX and Bettinardi for this opportunity!

My one of a kind custom Betty would have to be a BB39 knurled plumbers neck in a patina type finish like the BB8 raw they brought out in the fall. The only markings at address would be a dot sight and a stamp on each rear flange of the betty bee, stinger pointed at target. Other than that, the rest of the putter would be pretty vanilla with the only other markings being a Betty "B" somewhere and my initials in a small area.

[color=#ff8c00]Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 9.5* Aldila Rogue Silver 110[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Taylormade M2 16.5* Accra FX 260[/color]
[color=#40e0d0][/color]
[color=#000080]Ping G410 22* Alta CB 70 Red[/color]
[color=#ff0000][/color]
[color=#ff0000]Scratch DW Custom Grind AR1 2i-7i, SB1 Diamondback 8i-PW[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Bridgestone J15 53*, 57*[/color]
[color=#000000]Evnroll 5 Hatchback[/color]

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/queen-b-6-shorty-plumbers-neck-raw/

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/kool-aid-dass-ss3/

Honestly my head's about to explode just thinking about all the options looking through your archive. As someone who sells metal, I love the artwork that does into a lot of your designs, especially through the neck.

I don't know how far I could customize it but this SS3 and the QB6 are my favorite head designs. I've love it with a short slant neck, straight shaft and a head around 365g. I'd love a torched finish that leaves it looking different colors at different angles. As for theme, I'd love a combination of hives and/or irish shamrocks with a green font. With a statement like "luck of the irish" or something.

Honestly I'd probably ask a lot of questions, figure out all the available options then completely change my mind on what I'd want.

BB39 STINGER

https://bettinardi.c...nger-prototype/

Dark finish including shaft, left-handed. Stamps with initials/birth year and Australian Southern Cross next to some form of the flag of Chicago (where I now reside).

Cheers.

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]