First equipment purchase of 2018?

Comments

• JonnyKrasnodarJonnyKrasnodar Members  1908WRX Points: 183Posts: 1,908 Platinum Tees
    JPX 900 4-GW. Actually stunned at the feel of these on the course, never hit a better feeling iron. The 4 iron in particular feels incredible.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • venturagolfer87venturagolfer87 Golfing is harder with a fro. Members  1353WRX Points: 111Handicap: 5.9Posts: 1,353 Platinum Tees
    First official gear purchase of the year was new crispy wedges for the season. Found BNIP 50* and 54* Bridgestone j15 wedges wedges for 60 each on the bay. Other than that, I'm actually really happy with the rest of my set. Next big purchase might be a set of lessons to tune up for the year.
    Posted:
    WITB 2019
    - F8+ 10.5*, Kuro Kage Silver DC TiNi 60
    -2017 M2 3HL, Rulz Type A 70
    -MP H5 2 iron, PX 6.0
    -F6+ Hybrid, S+ 80
    -Srixon z585 5, z785 6-7, z-Forged 8-PW, PX LZ 5.5
    -50/54/58 Cleveland RTX 4 Mid, PX 6.0
    -Cushman Custom Golf C&C #2
    -Srixon Z-Star XV
  • AC in TXAC in TX Members  761WRX Points: 108Handicap: 2 HiPosts: 761 Golden Tee
    Just picked up some Cobra F7 single length irons 5-GW ... gonna give them a try.
    Posted:
    The Ping Hoofer 14 bag:
    Woods: Ping G400 MAX 10.5* / G400 5W / G-400 3H / G410 4H
    Irons: PXG 0211 5 to GW (or Ping G700 5 to GW when my swing is sucking)
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 54 and Ping Glide 2.0 60
    Putter - Scotty Circa 62 No. 6 33"
  • Ernie1060Ernie1060 Members  341WRX Points: 1Handicap: 3-5Posts: 341 Bunkers
    I bought a new Leupold gx-5i range finder because my gx-3i died after 7 years. Sent it in for warranty, was denied due to the electronics dying and not the scope itself.

Was bummed but they kept me happy by giving me a very generous discount on the new one.

I've felt so naked without it. Can't wait to get it.

Then I'll probably get some new wedges in a few months.
    Posted:
  • robleighlefty89robleighlefty89 Members  149WRX Points: 53Handicap: 2.7Posts: 149 Fairways
    NixLix26 wrote:

First purchase - a subscription to The Golfers Journal magazine; looks incredible online and though expensive to ship out to the UK it looks worth it.

Equipment - ordered a set of Srixon 765 irons (5 - PW, 565 4 iron) to finally replace my Cleveland TA3 Form Forged irons... and a Jones Players 001 bag for them to go in.

How are you liking the jones players bag? Got any pics?

Annoyingly I haven't got the Jones Bag yet; it should be here in March. Plan on doing a WITB when it arrives.

765 irons feel great though, delighted Srixon finally let lefty's enjoy their product too!
    Posted:
    [font=georgia,serif]WITB - 22nd November 2018[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]'Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo' - Jon Sinclair[/font]
  • The Mad BomberThe Mad Bomber I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn... Members  1127WRX Points: 228Posts: 1,127 Platinum Tees
    I've been testing a KBS 610 wedge shaft to replace the C-Tapers in my 56 and 60. I think that'll be about it this year.
    Posted:
    Host of the Blades4Life Podcast

TS 3 8.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
    Mizuno MP-5,  4-9 C-Taper
    SM6 47º, 52º, 56º, 60 C-Taper
    Scotty Special Select Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"

Advertisement
  • cjallstarcjallstar Members  199WRX Points: 15Posts: 199 Bunkers
    Marco Colo wrote:
    Iron Headcovers

Please no
    Posted:
    TaylorMade '17 M1 9.5* Fujikura PRO XLR8 61 S
    Titleist 915F 16.5* Aldila Tour Green 75 S
    Titleist 818 H1 19* Aldila Tour Blue 85 S HY
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3i Nippon Modus3 125 S
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Nippon Modus3 125 S
    Titleist SM6 Raw 52*8 S/58*8 M, Nippon Modus3 125 S/125 S soft stepped
    Odyssey RSX Milled #7
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 34/340
  • gvogelgvogel Members  8352WRX Points: 1,241Posts: 8,352 Titanium Tees
    Ping G400 driver.

Every year I seem to buy a Ping driver (or 2), but I still use a G25 a lot of the time. The G400 might end that streak.
    Posted:
    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
  • Payton1020Payton1020 Cincinnati, OhioMembers  2095WRX Points: 183Handicap: 12.5Posts: 2,095 Platinum Tees

I resolved to buy nothing other than maybe a DI. Or maybe 4. Someone posted that there was a new CX2 Cure putter available for 40 bucks. I failed 54 hours into my resolution. Maybe 2019 will see no new clubs, but since 2108 is wasted I'm going to go ahead and get an M3 and probably an M4 once they come available. There'll probably be some new iron sets that see some action too. Those TM 790's have me interested.

Once the resolution is busted and I feel the shame for that, all bets are off. I need a golf club 12 step. I have a lot of putters. The one in my bag is the best I've ever used and nothing will kick it out. But in case I'm wrong I'm going to give this Cure thing a shot.

Only a jerk quotes himself, but I want to show how far off the resolution wagon I've fallen. One sip of that Cure Putter was enough to get the ball rolling. Off the wagon I fell, and fell hard. This post will stand as my call for help. I need it. So far January has brought... (and I'm probably forgetting something or other and I'm not going to include incidentals that are always in need such as the balls and gloves that have me set through 2030 now).

1. Cure CX2 Putter posted above. For $40.00 I NEEDED it.

2. Callaway Rogue Driver. I posted a thread about it. I'm not the best ball striker on the planet and I averaged a 1.5 smash. I never see 1.5 smash for a single shot let alone for a 20 shot set. It hasn't come yet but it'll probably have a dead face. Spin numbers for a stock stiff shaft that I Demo'd were bueno as well. I NEEDED it.

3. Wilson Triton with Rogue Silver Tour X Shaft. I got it brand new for cheaper than I could find the shaft, used. The Triton is loud, obnoxious, and really crappy. The Rogue is the real deal and has been swapped to a TM adapter already. I have tamed bad spin after a 3 year quest. I can't wait to swap it into the Rogue when it arrives. I NEEDED this shaft. If anyone wants the Triton head with all the fixings PM me. I'll include a pair of shooting muffs with purchase, gratis.

4. An older graphite shaft DI I found for 10 bucks. It's horrible and will sprain your wrist if you hit it 1/2" towards the toe. It was an experiment that I NEEDED.

5. A real DI, it's the latest Ping UDI at 19*. Obviously I NEEDED it. I've only hit it once for about 10 shots and so far I get 15 yards more than my 4i, basically equaling my 3h in distance. Blah. With my high ball flight maybe a DI isn't my cup of tea.

6. A TM R1 TP. At the price I found it, I NEEDED it. Hasn't arrived yet. White head though, I like those.

7. A TM 2017 M1 440. I have a 2016 430 TP, this is supposed to be better so I NEEDED it. Hasn't arrived yet. I love the M3/M4. Drive down prices of the prior to the point where I'd be a fool to not get one of each. Speaking of..

8. A TM 2017 M2. I've hit the M2 but never owned one. Found a steal and I've heard they are very forgiving. I NEED that.

9. 2 Qty 2016 M2 HL 3w. I got brand new for 60.00 each. Gave one to dad. He NEEDED a 3w, and I wanted to be able to show him how to use it.

10. A (don't laugh) brand new Cleveland Browns Cart Bag for 44.99 total. It's super nice. I'm not a fan, but I'm playing the long game and this thing is going to be very popular when (if??) they ever decide to play real football. I NEED investments and this seemed like a good one.

11. A new Maxfli carry/stand bag. I've resolved to walk my fat butt around more this year and I can't do that with my current stable of cart bags. It was nice and 50.00 brand new from Dicks. I actually did kind of NEED this to walk more.

12. Regrips on my original set of Ping Eye 2's. I played them for 20 years. I love the way they look at address and even if they can't knock out one of a dozen other sets in my gamer bag, I'm still going to play them some. They don't go as far as my AP2's or Vapor Speeds, but dang if I'm not a little more confident standing over the ball with them. They NEEDED the regrip love and they've got a punchers chance of being iron 1 in 2018 now.

13. I've started the process of the home simulator. So far I've only got the Skytrak, NEEDED X10, and plans for the rest of it. I also ordered an Optishot 2 since it looks like that could be fun for the kids and they're dirt cheap. I've got the hitting mat, I need to add the frame, impact screen, projector, and anything else I'm leaving off. Biggest drawback is my wife refuses to not park in the garage and my side is filled with clubs, bags, more clubs, bikes, mowers, etc. so I need to build a shed for these items before the project continues. I broached the subject of just setting it up in our 2 story high great/family room. Let's just say that that was not a popular idea, but if I decide to do that I'll have plenty of time to play on it. Because I'll be living here by myself. I NEED her to understand but she just doesn't.

I know I'm forgetting something(s). But I think I've met my NEEDS pretty well so far. This new M3/M4 kind of scares me. I think I'll probably end up with an M3 but I hope I don't NEED one before I can find a gently used one at a bargain price.

I know I need help. I justify most purchases by telling myself that I got such good deals I can flip it and at least break even. I can't do that with the Rogue. I'm in for 500.0" and as soon as I hit it I won't be able to get 350.00 out of it. I NEEDED to take the risk on ball speed alone with it. If I can get 7.2 more yards with it, it's worth it. I'll get to yell "FORE" more often and a good yelling is cathartic and good for your soul. I NEED that. Thanks for listening. I feel better already. If you need me I'll be in CPO the rest of the night. I've neglected wedges so far this year and they're having a sale.....

I have my 1st man crush. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />
    Posted:
    COBRA Fly Z, Fly Z+, LTD Black
    ADAMS Super S 15* & 18* Matrix HD Radix SVI
    WILSON STAFF 20° Fybrid RS UST Mamiya VTS
    GOLFSMITH P2 4-PW, GW, SW, LW True Temper Formula 1 stepless

ODYSSEY Tri-Ball SRT

OGIO Grom 14 way stand bag
  • Weston11Weston11 Members  265WRX Points: 92Posts: 265 Greens
    Hopefully I'll be good for a while:
    • Rogue Sub Zero Driver
    • Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood
    • Byron Morgan 615
    Posted:
    Driver: SIM 9.0 - Hzrdus Smoke Green 70TX
    Fairway: SIM 15 - Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 80TX 
    3 iron: Titleist U500 - Mitsubishi MMT 125X
    4-PW: Miura TC-201 - DG X7
    Wedges: Vokey SM8 51F, 55F, and 59V - DG TI S400 
    Putter: Byron Morgan 615
    Ball: Pro V1X
  • flog2flog2 Members  2161WRX Points: 2Handicap: 5Posts: 2,161 Platinum Tees
    Titleist 718 AP2's- first new clubs in about 20 years and a return to Titleist whom I started with tour blades about a zillion years ago.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Micrys2Micrys2 Members  521WRX Points: 102Posts: 521 Golden Tee
    F8+ with EF 75S
    Posted:
  • SM1098SM1098 Members  172WRX Points: 19Posts: 172 Fairways
    I’m in the process of completing a pretty large overhaul on the bag this year, still not done. So far...

P790s 4-A (won’t be bagging the A, whth new wedge set-up)

SM6 Jet Black 52,56,60

M4 Hybrid (on order)

M4 Driver (on order)

Posted:
  • valmariovalmario Members  829WRX Points: 94Posts: 829 Golden Tee
    35ff4a4fca688585a3604a2974f853ca.jpg

My driver showed up today
    Posted:
    G400 Max 9*
    PXG  Gen2 0341 15*
    Ping G25 20*
    Adams DHY Pro 24*
    PXG 0311 6-P
    Nike Engage 50/54
    PM Grind - 60
    TEI3 Newport 2 or Timeless 2 
  • AmazinBlueAmazinBlue Members  1184WRX Points: 171Handicap: 11Posts: 1,184 Platinum Tees
    Used TEE CBX 16.5* 4 wood

Used Callaway Apex 23* hybrid ($120 from Callaway Preowned in like new condition, not a scratch on the face or sole, one small nick on the back part of the head. It is basically a new club).

To be ordered soon: TM P770 5-PW, Evnroll putter

A Oban Kiyoshi Purple driver shaft
    Posted:
    Taylormade SLDR 460 Tour Issue Pro Launch Blue 44.25"
    Cobra F9 14.5  Tensei Blue AV S 42.75"
    Cobra F9 5/6 Atmos Blue S 42.50"
    Taylormade SIM Hybrid 22*
    TM Burner TP (Japan) irons 5-P Nippon 1150 GH Tour X
    Vokey SM6 54*/08* M Grind Steel Gray
    Vokey SM7 58*/14* D Grind Tour Chrome
    Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie 33.5" 
    Bridgestone 2020 RXS Yellow
  • Silicon Valley DaleSilicon Valley Dale Banned  296WRX Points: 0Posts: 296
    Payton1020 wrote:

I resolved to buy nothing other than maybe a DI. Or maybe 4. Someone posted that there was a new CX2 Cure putter available for 40 bucks. I failed 54 hours into my resolution. Maybe 2019 will see no new clubs, but since 2108 is wasted I'm going to go ahead and get an M3 and probably an M4 once they come available. There'll probably be some new iron sets that see some action too. Those TM 790's have me interested.

Once the resolution is busted and I feel the shame for that, all bets are off. I need a golf club 12 step. I have a lot of putters. The one in my bag is the best I've ever used and nothing will kick it out. But in case I'm wrong I'm going to give this Cure thing a shot.

Only a jerk quotes himself, but I want to show how far off the resolution wagon I've fallen. One sip of that Cure Putter was enough to get the ball rolling. Off the wagon I fell, and fell hard. This post will stand as my call for help. I need it. So far January has brought... (and I'm probably forgetting something or other and I'm not going to include incidentals that are always in need such as the balls and gloves that have me set through 2030 now).

1. Cure CX2 Putter posted above. For $40.00 I NEEDED it.

2. Callaway Rogue Driver. I posted a thread about it. I'm not the best ball striker on the planet and I averaged a 1.5 smash. I never see 1.5 smash for a single shot let alone for a 20 shot set. It hasn't come yet but it'll probably have a dead face. Spin numbers for a stock stiff shaft that I Demo'd were bueno as well. I NEEDED it.

3. Wilson Triton with Rogue Silver Tour X Shaft. I got it brand new for cheaper than I could find the shaft, used. The Triton is loud, obnoxious, and really crappy. The Rogue is the real deal and has been swapped to a TM adapter already. I have tamed bad spin after a 3 year quest. I can't wait to swap it into the Rogue when it arrives. I NEEDED this shaft. If anyone wants the Triton head with all the fixings PM me. I'll include a pair of shooting muffs with purchase, gratis.

4. An older graphite shaft DI I found for 10 bucks. It's horrible and will sprain your wrist if you hit it 1/2" towards the toe. It was an experiment that I NEEDED.

5. A real DI, it's the latest Ping UDI at 19*. Obviously I NEEDED it. I've only hit it once for about 10 shots and so far I get 15 yards more than my 4i, basically equaling my 3h in distance. Blah. With my high ball flight maybe a DI isn't my cup of tea.

6. A TM R1 TP. At the price I found it, I NEEDED it. Hasn't arrived yet. White head though, I like those.

7. A TM 2017 M1 440. I have a 2016 430 TP, this is supposed to be better so I NEEDED it. Hasn't arrived yet. I love the M3/M4. Drive down prices of the prior to the point where I'd be a fool to not get one of each. Speaking of..

8. A TM 2017 M2. I've hit the M2 but never owned one. Found a steal and I've heard they are very forgiving. I NEED that.

9. 2 Qty 2016 M2 HL 3w. I got brand new for 60.00 each. Gave one to dad. He NEEDED a 3w, and I wanted to be able to show him how to use it.

10. A (don't laugh) brand new Cleveland Browns Cart Bag for 44.99 total. It's super nice. I'm not a fan, but I'm playing the long game and this thing is going to be very popular when (if??) they ever decide to play real football. I NEED investments and this seemed like a good one.

11. A new Maxfli carry/stand bag. I've resolved to walk my fat butt around more this year and I can't do that with my current stable of cart bags. It was nice and 50.00 brand new from Dicks. I actually did kind of NEED this to walk more.

12. Regrips on my original set of Ping Eye 2's. I played them for 20 years. I love the way they look at address and even if they can't knock out one of a dozen other sets in my gamer bag, I'm still going to play them some. They don't go as far as my AP2's or Vapor Speeds, but dang if I'm not a little more confident standing over the ball with them. They NEEDED the regrip love and they've got a punchers chance of being iron 1 in 2018 now.

13. I've started the process of the home simulator. So far I've only got the Skytrak, NEEDED X10, and plans for the rest of it. I also ordered an Optishot 2 since it looks like that could be fun for the kids and they're dirt cheap. I've got the hitting mat, I need to add the frame, impact screen, projector, and anything else I'm leaving off. Biggest drawback is my wife refuses to not park in the garage and my side is filled with clubs, bags, more clubs, bikes, mowers, etc. so I need to build a shed for these items before the project continues. I broached the subject of just setting it up in our 2 story high great/family room. Let's just say that that was not a popular idea, but if I decide to do that I'll have plenty of time to play on it. Because I'll be living here by myself. I NEED her to understand but she just doesn't.

I know I'm forgetting something(s). But I think I've met my NEEDS pretty well so far. This new M3/M4 kind of scares me. I think I'll probably end up with an M3 but I hope I don't NEED one before I can find a gently used one at a bargain price.

I know I need help. I justify most purchases by telling myself that I got such good deals I can flip it and at least break even. I can't do that with the Rogue. I'm in for 500.0" and as soon as I hit it I won't be able to get 350.00 out of it. I NEEDED to take the risk on ball speed alone with it. If I can get 7.2 more yards with it, it's worth it. I'll get to yell "FORE" more often and a good yelling is cathartic and good for your soul. I NEED that. Thanks for listening. I feel better already. If you need me I'll be in CPO the rest of the night. I've neglected wedges so far this year and they're having a sale.....

I have my 1st man crush. image/drinks.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':drinks:' />

Lol! You shouldn't, but I can tell you the house golf sim project is a full go, sans shed even. Wife of 15 years is moving on (nothing to do with my golf addiction, at least I think not?) so I'm pretty sure that I'll have one of the best elder golf themed bachelor pads in America PDQ. The 2 story great room will have a full sim, I'm debating on puting in a putting green and maybe a real bunker?? I've yet to research indoor bunkers so that may be a pipe dream. At any rate this place is going to be exactly what I've always envisioned my house as. Full fledge golf simulator with theatre seating behind it to watch the action and then watch golf or football on the 12' projection screen.

I'll be shocked if I'm not inducted into the bachelor pad golf HOF by the time I'm done. I'm going to start with the skytrak and upgrade to something better once bonus season hits, at least that's my plan. If the skytrak leaves nothing to be desired I'll keep it and focus funds into that indoor bunker I'm dreaming of.

If there is ever another lady involved, she'll have to deal with what's already in place. At this point that is the last thing on my mind. I've got plans brother, I've got plans! (While admittedly I'm trying to stay as upbeat as I can!).

Edit: If you think that's nuts you should see the last 48 hours activity on EBay and CPO. I may have a problem but I found some relief to my problem by buying more golf clubs. I've got so much coming that I'm not sure I'll even be able to test it all out this season. I should probably cool off a little. Not so much as a matter of money but as a matter of storage. Money may not buy happiness but it dang sure buys golf clubs, which equals happiness for me. Happiness is not my life recently so if I can grin when I see that brown truck parked out front, it might be my only grin of the day. Her half of the garage isn't needed anymore so I've done my part to fill that side with clubs, just like my half. It's now my whole garage so it's only fitting.

If I ever have a "garage sale" it'll be invite only and extended only to those on this website. It'll be Epic. Fit for a King (F8). Rogues, both of head and body will be dealt (with). Temperatures will be Sub-Zero, but I'm sure turnout will be good. There will be Projects that correspond to the 24th letter. Prices will make some feel that they're being shafted. Those people may take (c) flight and wonder what my handicap is? Is this guys Heads in the clouds, they may ask? I'll remain calm and simply ask them "R15 you kidding?"

It could be a fun Day. I'd do it Daly if time allowed. My Tiger would be kept in his cage to keep it from fighting with my Golden Bear. 20 years ago my Shark would have needed a tank but I'm pretty sure it's not needed anymore. Free Air "ohhhhh Jordan's" to the first 25 customers.

That's probably a lot dumber than I intended.
    Posted:
    Post edited by Unknown User on

Advertisement
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members  3512WRX Points: 169Posts: 3,512 Titanium Tees
    Came today... F8 One Length, 4 to PW with KBS Tour V shafts image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

39153531565_7604319be2_c.jpg

40052217401_1e14a114f1_c.jpg
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Dynamic Gold 105 S300 with ProSoft inserts, Pure Wrap grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" (Presse IV tweaked) Putter with BGT Stability shaft

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • earleyrcearleyrc Members  443WRX Points: 113Handicap: 6.3Posts: 443 Greens
    Swapped out my 716ap2 pw/gw for vokey 46.08f/50.08f.

Anxious to get some nicer weather to get out and hit them!!
    Posted:
    Driver (9.5°) - Titleist TS3 Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 74
    Wood (15°) - Titleist 915Fd Diamana D+ White 80
    Hybrid (19°) - Titleist 913h Diamana S+ Blue 82
    Irons (4-9) - Titleist 718AP2 DG S300 AMT
    Wedges (46.08F, 50.08F) - Vokey SM6 DG S200
    Wedges (54.10,58.10) - Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 DG S200
    Flat Stick (34") - Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Matador Mid
  • bok006bok006 Sundazed marooned duffer Members  81WRX Points: 42Handicap: 6.0Posts: 81 Fairways
    PING Karsten TR Anser 5.

It's been 10 years since I gamed a blade putter. Thought it was time to try again after I duffed 2 putts last round...

I read on here that a PING with a 5 on it means it is face-balanced and SBST is my putting style (I think).

Also bought a tour pride SNSR grip to put on. Hope it all works out for the better...
    Posted:
    D - Mizuno JPX900 9,5°, Fujikura EVO II Speeder 569
    F - Mizuno JPX900 13° & 16°, Fujikura EVO II Speeder 661
    H - Mizuno JPX900 21°, Fujikura pro 73h
    I - Mizuno MP-54, 5-PW, KBS tour S
    W - Mizuno MP-T5, 50° 56° 62°, KBS tour S
    P - PING Karsten TR Anser 5
    B - Wilson/Staff DUO U
  • Mr_WolfeMr_Wolfe Members  508WRX Points: 75Handicap: 8.3Posts: 508 Golden Tee
    SwingBlues wrote:

Came today... F8 One Length, 4 to PW with KBS Tour V shafts image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

39153531565_7604319be2_c.jpg

40052217401_1e14a114f1_c.jpg

Awesome. Please share your thoughts on these.

Mr. Wolfe
    Posted:
  • mtnbiker5mtnbiker5 Members  377WRX Points: 95Handicap: 11Posts: 377 Greens
    Will be pxg gen 2 irons once released for sure
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX  11533WRX Points: 1,351Handicap: 7Posts: 11,533 ClubWRX
    I was really not intending on buying anything this season, but made a low offer on a new uncut Tensei Pro White 90 hybrid shaft, was accepted. I guess all the Epic's will have a Tensei Pro now.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 -Ventus black 7
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Mavrik 7w smoke 80
    Mavrik Pro TT Elevate
    MD5 53/58
    Odyssey SL Black Rossie 
    TM TP5X pix
  • SetTheBarrHighSetTheBarrHigh DallasClubWRX  3956WRX Points: 198Posts: 3,956 ClubWRX
    Still haven’t pulled the trigger on anything golf related. I am thinking the first will be a Rogue driver and fairway.
    Posted:

• rgk5rgk5 rgk5(OLB) Members  3868WRX Points: 460Handicap: 6Posts: 3,868 Titanium Tees
    I'll add my second one. These beauties are mine as of yesterday and should here by week's end. Bridgestone JD15DF forged, 4-Sw, XP95 S shafts, and the Pure midsize wrap grips match the color of the ferrules on each club. image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

The price was $350 Ca. or about $275 U.S.
    Posted:
    Cobra F9 10.5*, VA Composites Raijin F2
    Cobra F8+ 17*, VA Composites Raijin F3
    Mizuno CLK 21*, Speeder Evolution HB 75 S
    Yonex Super Renkin Tour 4-pw, 24*-47*, S graphite
    Cobra MIM 50*, KBS Hi Rev 125 S
    Ping Glide 1.0 54.5*, CFS Wedge Flex
    Ping Eye 2+ SW/LW, 57.5*, KTM S
    Ping Karsten TR Pal, 35*
  • Marco ColoMarco Colo Members  711WRX Points: 223Handicap: 18.5Posts: 711 Golden Tee
    cjallstar wrote:

Marco Colo wrote:
    Iron Headcovers

Please no

Just for when I will put them to rest. Would never use them on the course, promise
    Posted:
  • puttitinputtitin Cote d'Azur , FRANCEMembers  1391WRX Points: 113Handicap: 12.8Posts: 1,391 Platinum Tees
    Ping G400 MAX ! This is on my sure shot SHORTLIST .

Have already put up the G20 ,G SFT, and TM M2 drivers for sale to finance the MAX.

Sticking to my trusty Wishon 919 THI driver awaiting the arrival of the MAX.
    Posted:
    Driver : WISHON 919 THI + XXIO 9
    Woods :  TM M2 3W + 5W
    Hybrids : XXIO 9 - 21° + 25°
    Irons : JPX-800-HD + PING RAPTURE V2 (Wishon 771 CSI for sale)
    Wedges : CLEVELAND CBX 50-11 + 56-12
    Putter : ODYSSEY WHITE HOT  RX  #2

Advertisement
  • agoose10agoose10 Members  165WRX Points: 50Posts: 165 Fairways
    Rory4Pres wrote:
    KC13 wrote:

The new Proforce V2...yew!

Oh man, my favorite shaft. How does the new one compare to the old version?!

I went ahead and bought the old version of the proforce v2 for my 915D3. Installing adapter now. Hoping it works out as well as my 905r!

As for everything else - I have aspirations for the following:

1. G400 diver if the 915 doesn’t tickle my fancy.

2. Spider Tour putter if it kicks my Scotty Newport 3 out of the bag (pending putter fitting in the coming months).

3. SM6 52

4. And most importantly - Boston terrier driver headcover to rep my little dude...
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max 10.5 - Ahina S
    Titleist 915H 18 - Rogue Black X
    Taylormade Tour Preferred '08 4-PW
    Titleist Vokey Black SM6 52*, 58*
    Odyssey White Hot Pro #7
  • mitchdocmitchdoc Members  441WRX Points: 83Posts: 441 Greens
    T7s
    Same here! And got a near New set of mp-25 also!
    Posted:
  • mitchdocmitchdoc Members  441WRX Points: 83Posts: 441 Greens
    Innovai 5.0...in love so far!
    Have the 3.0. Other than the close back circle looks the same. Have you tried both?
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • cjallstarcjallstar Members  199WRX Points: 15Posts: 199 Bunkers
    Marco Colo wrote:
    cjallstar wrote:

Marco Colo wrote:
    Iron Headcovers

Please no

Just for when I will put them to rest. Would never use them on the course, promise

Haha fair enough
    Posted:
    TaylorMade '17 M1 9.5* Fujikura PRO XLR8 61 S
    Titleist 915F 16.5* Aldila Tour Green 75 S
    Titleist 818 H1 19* Aldila Tour Blue 85 S HY
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3i Nippon Modus3 125 S
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Nippon Modus3 125 S
    Titleist SM6 Raw 52*8 S/58*8 M, Nippon Modus3 125 S/125 S soft stepped
    Odyssey RSX Milled #7
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 34/340

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.