2017 M2 9.5 "K" Series Head *$195!!!*

therealjonzonetherealjonzone Members Posts: 2,347 ✭✭
Please refer to the following Zone's rules before engaging:

1. As always, items are 100% as described. Please refer to my flawless feedback, should you have any concerns;

2. Do not say "I will take it," and then disappear looking for a better deal;

3[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]. PayPal only;

4. Low-ball offers will not be responded to (I know this is subjective based on seller, and I am more than happy to work with buyers but please base your offer on recent average sale prices, not when people are dumping items;)[/font]

Trade Interests:
  • G400 LST 10*
  • Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX tipped 1/2 and playing 45" in a TM or Callaway driver or uncut. (Specs must be confirmed tip to grip, and tip to end of the shaft)
  • Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX un-tipped and playing 45.5" in a TM or Callaway driver or uncut. (Specs must be confirmed tip to grip, and tip to end of the shaft)

1. 2017 M2 9.5* Driver Head, "K" Serial number (better sound and slightly better feel vs. original serial numbers)

Great shape, face and sole are in fantastic condition

A couple of specs on the high-toe from my buddy who I got this in a trade from, but cannot see at address

$old

2. AMT S300 Iron Shafts

3-PW

One-time pulls from 900 Tours

Have not been hit, brand new mcc grips, labels installed downward (cannot see at address)

Standard length

35.75" Tip to grip on 7 iron

37.75" Tip tp grip on 3 iron

$old
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,727 admin

Please refer to the following Zone's rules before engaging:

1. As always, items are 100% as described. Please refer to my flawless feedback, should you have any concerns;

2. Do not say "I will take it," and then disappear looking for a better deal;

3[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]. PayPal only;

4. Low-ball offers will not be responded to (I know this is subjective based on seller, and I am more than happy to work with buyers but please base your offer on recent average sale prices, not when people are dumping items;)[/font]

Trade Interests:
    • 2016 Scotty Cameron Newport 2, 34"
    • Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX tipped 1/2 and playing 45" in a TM or Callaway driver or uncut. (Specs must be confirmed tip to grip, and tip to end of the shaft)
    • Kuro Kage Dual Core XT 70TX un-tipped and playing 45.5" in a TM or Callaway driver or uncut. (Specs must be confirmed tip to grip, and tip to end of the shaft)

1. 2017 M2 9.5* Driver Head, "K" Serial number (better sound and slightly better feel vs. original serial numbers)

Great shape, face and sole are in fantastic condition

A couple of specs on the high-toe from my buddy who I got this in a trade from, but cannot see at address

$225 $215 USD Shipped OBO

2. AMT S300 Iron Shafts

3-PW

One-time pulls from 900 Tours

Have not been hit, brand new mcc grips, labels installed downward (cannot see at address)

Standard length

35.75" Tip to grip on 7 iron

37.75" Tip tp grip on 3 iron

$115 USD Shipped OBO

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • therealjonzonetherealjonzone Members Posts: 2,347 ✭✭
    Gents, let’s close this up. Send me an offer image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
This discussion has been closed.