Callaway  apex 20 deg stiff
Callaway Steelhead XR 5-pw stiff
Vokey SM4 48
Callaway MD3 54-60
Scotty Cameron del Mar
Scotty Cameron Monterey 1.5
Callaway Org 14

Comments

• They are awesome. I love the feel of the Pro and Pro+. The soft are really soft (if you prefer that)
    whats in the bag?
    Cobra f8+ cut 1"
    Cobra F7 fairway
    Srixon z355
    Cleveland 48 wedge
    Ping 54 wedge
    Ping 58 ES wedge
    TM Soto putter
  • Ri_RedneckRi_Redneck Leather for Life!! Members Posts: 5,433 ✭✭
    edited Jan 18, 2018 #3
    Oh Yeah! Played last year with the Pro.

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Bag 1
    F7 9.5* - Aldila Copperhead 70TX @ 44.5
    King LTD Blk 14.5* - Aldila RIP Beta 80 S @ 43
    King LTD Blk 19* - Aldila RIP Beta 80 S @ 41.5
    Mizuno MP15 4-pw - Aldila RIP Tour 115 R
    Mizuno MP-T5 Black 52, 56 & 60 - TT Wedge

Bag 2
    Mizuno ST180 9.5* - Diamana Kai'Li 70 X
    Mizuno GPX850 14.5* - Motore Speeder TS 7.3 S
    Mizuno GPX850 20* - Motore Speeder TS 8.3
    Mizuno MP25 4-pw - Recoil Proto 125 F4
    Mizuno MP-T5 Satin 52, 56, & 60 TT Wedge
  • mark98camark98ca Members Posts: 848 ✭✭
    their ball selector suggest me the vice tour and frankly the price for a 3 piece ball is awesome
    WITB:

Callaway Rogue draw T800 6.0
    Callaway Rogue 15 deg even flow 65/stiff
    Vokey SM4 48
    Callaway MD3 54-60
    Scotty Cameron del Mar
    Callaway Org 14
  • thejuicethejuice Members Posts: 2,065 ✭✭
    OP, what ball do you play now? It would be helpful if we knew which ball you play (and like) now. The Tour is a 3-piece surlyn, which will give you great distance but not the feel around the greens of a urethane ball. It is a good ball though. I prefer the Tour+ and the Tour Soft. Especially in the Red and Lime colors.
    TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
    TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
    TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
    Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
    Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
    TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour
    i play aroud 95 ..play the q star tour or q star and i tried a few but dont have advantage if i play a 4 piece high end ball
    WITB:

Vokey SM4 48
    Callaway MD3 54-60
    Scotty Cameron del Mar
    Callaway Org 14
  • thejuicethejuice Members Posts: 2,065 ✭✭
    mark98ca wrote:

i play aroud 95 ..play the q star tour or q star and i tried a few but dont have advantage if i play a 4 piece high end ball

With that said, if I were you I'd try the Tour or Pro Soft. I think you'd find different advantages in each ball.
    TaylorMade M3 w/HZRDUS Yellow stiff
    TaylorMade M4 Tour 3 wood w/HZRDUS Red stiff
    TaylorMade M3 2 hybrid (set to 19*) w/HZRDUS Black stiff
    Srixon U65 4i Miyazaki Stiff
    Srixon 765 5-PW Modus 120 Stiff
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 50*, 54*, and 58* KBS 61
    TaylorMade Spider Black

Gameball: Vice Pro Plus, Srixon Q Star Tour
    the tour seem a better fit and with more dozen , i spend less so i think its a win win situation
    WITB:

Vokey SM4 48
    Callaway MD3 54-60
    Scotty Cameron del Mar
    Callaway Org 14
  • LondonerLondoner Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    My pal tried to order 6 dozen for our group. Website said ok, no delivery, e mailed to chase, no response. Sound like good balls but our 4 will never know as we couldnt buy them.
    Mizuno mp h5. 4-W KBS tour stiff 2 iron modus 3 stiff.
    taylormade m2 Driver + hl 3 wood
    ping anser
    Titleist sm6 50 +54
    Cleveland 60
  • IB79IB79 Members Posts: 21 ✭✭
    I only buy the Vice Pro Plus now after years of using Prov1x etc

They feel much better around the greens and off the putter to any other premium ball to me and seem to get a lot of spin on 3/4 wedge approaches etc. Can't recommend them enough image/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':good:' />
    Handicap 4

Ping G400 LST 10*
    Bridgestone J40 3w
    Adams A12 hybrid
    4-PW TM P790 Nippon Modus 120
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth Nippon Modus 120
    Tour Spider
  • ddettsddetts Roy McAvoy SoDakClubWRX Posts: 1,438 ClubWRX
    I ordered 5 dozen Pro+ and played them all last season and really liked them. They seemed to be very comparable to other premium balls I've played (ProV1, V1x, Nike RZN Black, etc). I get enough spin on full shots and they check up well around the green when playing that type of shot. They have nice feel too. I've still got about 2 dozen left, and will likely order again when I need to reload.

> See my current WITB
    Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Project X Even Flow Blue 6.5 65 gram
    TaylorMade '17 M2 Tour 15°, Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi
    TaylorMade P790 UDI 17°, Project X HZRDUS85 6.0
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
    Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
    TaylorMade TP Mullen

Twitter-icon.png lDLcKyO.png?1
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    Still have 4 dozen pro+. They are excellent golf balls. Very special for the price
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭
    Really liked the Pro and this weekend will be giving the Pro+ a spin.

Their optic neon lime is the best looking hi-vis ball on the market. Yes they sell out quickly when they are available, however much like the KSIG there seems to be plenty of stock on ebay.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Members Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    Break81 wrote:

Their optic neon lime is the best looking hi-vis ball on the market. Yes they sell out quickly when they are available, however much like the KSIG there seems to be plenty of stock on ebay.

Oh ya. I signed up for the Lime Pro+ availability and a well played source at Vice to notify me of the red, green and other releases. I got a deal on 5+ boxes. Better than what everyone else paid, I am sure.

Vice is an insanely overlooked ball. I have yet to find another one in the wild. But, trust, it's my favorite Hi-Vis ball. Not my favorite overall ball but, definitely my favorite hi-vis.
  • Stanks wrote:

Break81 wrote:

Oh ya. I signed up for the Lime Pro+ availability and a well played source at Vice to notify me of the red, green and other releases. I got a deal on 5+ boxes. Better than what everyone else paid, I am sure.

Vice is an insanely overlooked ball. I have yet to find another one in the wild. But, trust, it's my favorite Hi-Vis ball. Not my favorite overall ball but, definitely my favorite hi-vis.

This is the most privileged cocky comment (and maybe typical of many golfers). The guys asks if the balls are good - not if you got 5+ boxes cheaper than everyone else pays.

Jesus get a grip and stop sounding so narcissistic
    whats in the bag?
    Cobra f8+ cut 1"
    Cobra F7 fairway
    Srixon z355
    Cleveland 48 wedge
    Ping 54 wedge
    Ping 58 ES wedge
    TM Soto putter
  • hwturner17hwturner17 Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    Pawtucket wrote:
    Stanks wrote:

Break81 wrote:

This is the most privileged cocky comment (and maybe typical of many golfers). The guys asks if the balls are good - not if you got 5+ boxes cheaper than everyone else pays.

Jesus get a grip and stop sounding so narcissistic

Lol gotta agree
    Driver: M5
    FW: Ping Anser 4 wood
    Irons: Mizuno MP-18 Combo X-100
    Wedges: 50/54/58 Callaway Mack Daddy Forged
    Putter: Odyssey #7

Ball: Many
    Why is anyone hating the fact someone mentions they bought bulk knowing they sell out fast ? I see no problem with sharing that info because the OP may need to know if he likes the neon version it’s better to stock up vs buying on eBay
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker Members Posts: 5,183 ✭✭
    I thought they were great. Played whichever one is like the pro v1x.

I probably would have kept playing them but every time I checked the website they were sold out. Just today got some Snell MTB so I'll be giving them a go for the next few months.
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • ob18ob18 Members Posts: 1,630 ✭✭
    it also suggests the tour model for me.............can't work the ball all that well and if I can I tend to use the bump & run often so I guess I can mix this in at times this year to see if it is for me
    [font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]10* Callaway XR Driver
    15* Nickent 3 Wood
    18* Nickent F30 Hybrid
    Taylormade M2 Irons - 5 iron to A wedge
    54*, 58* Cleveland RTX 2.0 Wedges

Odyssey O-Works Red #7 Tank Putter
    Srixon Q-Star Tour[/font]
  • herbygolf21herbygolf21 Members Posts: 1,337 ✭✭
    When buying, use promo code HERBY54 for free golf balls. I believe it is a couple extra sleeves.
    WITB:

Driver: PING G400 LST 8.5* at 7.9* w/ Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75X
    3 Wood: Cobra F8+ 3 w/ Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 7.2X)
    5 Wood: VACANT
    Driving Iron: TM Tour Preferred 18* UDI with KBS Prototype 105X
    Irons: Testing...
    Wedges: Callaway MD4 50 & 54 raw w/ Tour Issue S400 and a Callaway PM Grind 58* (with DG Spinner shaft)
    Putter: Directed Force Reno at 34 inches and 66* lie angle (Stability Tour Only blacked out putter shaft)

Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV
  • St JimmySt Jimmy Members Posts: 397 ✭✭
    edited Jan 19, 2018 #21
    Is the Vice Lime similar to the Project A yellow in color?

Taylor-Made-Project-a-Yellow-Golf-Balls_Default_ALT3_550.jpeg vice_pro_lime_cover_cut.png
    Ping G400
    Ping G400 stretch 3
    Mizuno HM 4 iron bent to 19 degrees
    Miura CB-57 3-PW
    Miura Y Grind 51
    Miura K Grind 56
    Scotty Golo 3
    Vice lime is even better looking , much brighter in person
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • erock9174erock9174 North Canton, OHMembers Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    edited Jan 21, 2018 #23
    Project A yellow is similar to many other yellows. Pearl type look. The Vice is more of a lime color. Here’s a pic of the Vice Pro Soft Lime which has a matte finish compared to some other yellow balls I had. The project a is more like the Titleist DT Trusoft and Bridgestone B330RX that are pictured.

3a6cdb43e47f60c9e0b037a22f340ff0.jpg

Driver: Ping Rhapsody 16*
    FW: Ping G400 SFT 5w
    Hybrids: Exotics XRail 23*/26*
    Irons: Ping G700 6-UW
    Wedges: Cleveland CBX 56*/60* - Callaway Sure Out 64*
    Putter: Ping Sigma G Tyne H

• nixnix Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    the vice pro soft lime is my favorite colored ball. So far I think I like the soft better than the pro+ an haven't hit much of the pro. I'm a sucker for the matte ball.
  • Crgmotorsports68Crgmotorsports68 Members Posts: 10
    Been playing the pro+ for a couple months now, overall have been very happy with it, It does seem to scar a little easier than my old ProV1's

Ordered 6 Doz. will have plenty to play for a while unless they hit the BST forum!
  • BestGripsBestGrips Reformed Club Ho.... Sponsors Posts: 771 ✭✭
    Ordered a bunch of Tours for Christmas. So far on the LM, the Vice Tours launch about 1-2* on average higher than the Snell MTB with about 500RPM less back spin on irons.
    WITB:
    9* G400 Max w/ Xcalibur TSL Tour Stiff and Custom MicroPerf Golf Grip
    14* Callaway XR 16 Pro w/ ProjectX Hzrdus Red 75 6.0 and Custom Christmas Golf Grip
    3-GW Edel SLS-01 w/ Paderson SL 95g Stiff and alternating Patriotic and Augusta Leather Golf Grips
    55* Edel Come and Take It TRP Handmade w/ KBS Tour Wedge Stiff and Come and Take It Golf Grip
    59* Edel PNR Handmade w/ KBS Tour Wedge Stiff and Augusta Leather Golf Grip
    Artisan Golf #0036 0217 w/ Zach Use Only Putter Grip or 0318 w/ Prototype Leather Putter Grip

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]BestGrips is a second generation, underdog golf company making genuine leather golf grips, putter grips, Puttershoes[/font]® [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]and headcovers in the US of A. We are big fans of one off custom work and not afraid of hard work. In the market for game changing grips that combine new with old, performance with looks, and are made right here in the US of A? Then look no further than [/font]BestGrips.com! Follow us on twitter - [twitter]bestgrips[/twitter]!

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Use coupon code "wrx15" at checkout on www.bestgrips.com and get 15% off. [/font]

All grips and headcovers are handmade in Conroe, Texas.
  • sethdavidsdadsethdavidsdad Members Posts: 1,791 ✭✭
    Played a Vice pro neon that I found yesterday. Shot my best round of the year. Was it the ball or just that it's so early in the year? image/slow_en.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':slow_en:' />

The ball seem to preform pretty well. Can't say I didn't noticed to much difference in it and the ProV1 I usually play. Maybe a little less spin but really preformed pretty well.

I can say it bounces off houses well. On the 5th hole I hit a hook that hit a house, maybe the roof. Hit my provisional and went to my provisional thinking the other was out for sure. My playing partners yelled at me to come back there. The Neon Vice pro was in the middle of the fairway. I made birdie and shot 2 under for the day. That bit of luck provided the spark I needed. Maybe I should play Vice more often. LOL. Probably like most things in golf, it will be totally different next time out.
    Epic 10.5* Diamana D+ 70X
    TM Mini driver 14*
    Rogue 5 Wood Diamana D+ X
    Mizuno MP18's 4-5SC, 6-PW MB
    Yes Callie
    Vokeys SM6 52,56,60
    WITB Link
  • Vice did that so that you would buy more. Once you order the 5+ dozen at the bulk rate the luck is removed from bulk orders.
    whats in the bag?
    Cobra f8+ cut 1"
    Cobra F7 fairway
    Srixon z355
    Cleveland 48 wedge
    Ping 54 wedge
    Ping 58 ES wedge
    TM Soto putter
  • MaverikMaverik Members Posts: 8
    I started playing the Vice Pro+ 18 months ago when they first came out. Former Prov1x user and and a lifetime Titleist softball buyer all the way back to balatas, up until now. No change in distance, perhaps a little softer feel. The only downside in my experience is that the cover seems to discolor a little faster than the Titleists did. It might just be subjective. I just buy 'em 5 or 10 dozen at a time to get the discount and to avoid frequent re-orders. There website functionality sucks. It freezes up and they have had back order problems so I just manage that on my end. Why pay nearly twice the price for the same results. A few of my buddies razzed me for going to a discount ball but I shoot scores between 67-75 so that's what matters to me not keeping up with the Jones.
    +2
    TM Driver M1
    Calloway Epic 3+ wood
    TM790 3-PW
    TM 54, 58 Wedges
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter
    Vice Pro Plus Golf Ball
    Driver Swingspeed - 99MPH
  • eddiebigeddieeddiebigeddie Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    I've played the Vice Pro, Pro Soft and the Drive balls. They're all good for what they were designed for. I've been waiting for the Pro or Pro+ to come back in stock so I can order the Lime ones. I love that colorway and have no problem playing Vice over any other ball out there for this price. For me and my game I can still shoot 78-99 whether its a Pro V1, Z Star, Chrome Soft or Tp5. Why spend your money on expensive balls when you can use that extra money on the next greatest and latest driver, irons, wedges, putter image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    Cobra F9...….…………………..Aldila Tour Blue 65
    Cobra F6 Baffler (17.5)…......…Project X HZRDUS Red 75
    Cobra F7 Hybrid (20.5).........….Aldila Tour Blue 85
    Mizuno JPX 919 HM (5 - Gw)…Project X LZ 6.5
    Cobra King Black (54/10)......….Project X LZ 6.5
    Taylormade Hi-Toe (60/10)........KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (Damascus)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (303 Stainless-Naked)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Fixer (303 Stainless-Torched)[/background]

Bennington LQO-9
    Grint...eddiebigeddie
  • clos8clos8 Posts: 82
    Ive found quite a few out and about when playing. Have played them and they feel really nice. In my feel they feel almost like playing the bridgestones.