Evnroll ER9!!!

Comments

• sandtrapsandtrap Members Posts: 804 ✭✭
    Middler wrote:
    dalton044 wrote:

That is the worst looking putter I’ve ever seen.
    Not pretty, but worst?

Looks like they recycled old ashtrays
  • lawst4dayslawst4days Members Posts: 143 ✭✭
    If i ever need a putter this large to feel like i put an even roll on the ball, ill just quite the game of golf... No way I am lugging that thing around with me over 18 holes.

It probably weights a ton
  • dan360dan360 Paisano Members Posts: 5,278 ✭✭
    I've seen less disgusting things in the boat launch porta crapper.
    in rehab for back surgery #3.....
  • JDMRN81JDMRN81 Members Posts: 422 ✭✭

Anyone gaming this? How's it going so far?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe it's out yet. Their website won't allow you to place an order.
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 Stretch 3w AD IZ-7
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
    Toulon Columbus 34" CG custom matte black/Carolina blue
    Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes
  • 9ironiscash9ironiscash Members Posts: 644 ✭✭
    JDMRN81 wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe it's out yet. Their website won't allow you to place an order.

I see out of stock, and that it was released this month.
  • david92david92 Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    can't believe how sloooowwwwww enrol has been on releasing their new products this year....at this rate the season will be over before it comes out
  • JDMRN81JDMRN81 Members Posts: 422 ✭✭

JDMRN81 wrote:

I see out of stock, and that it was released this month.

All of their putters were "out of stock" on the website before they were officially released. I checked everyday until they were officially released and then showed up as in stock.

I just did a quick Google search and cannot find any place where you can buy or place an order. I don't think they've officially been released yet......
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 Stretch 3w AD IZ-7
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
    Toulon Columbus 34" CG custom matte black/Carolina blue
    Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes
  • Scottie68Scottie68 Members Posts: 803 ✭✭
    sandtrap wrote:
    Middler wrote:
    dalton044 wrote:

That is the worst looking putter I’ve ever seen.
    Not pretty, but worst?

Looks like they recycled old ashtrays

Did a search for "recycled ashtray putters", and wound up in this thread. Thanks, as it's exactly what I was looking for!

I love the box at the end of a stick look, with the benefits of being environmentally friendly and as stated earlier, having a place to store a sandwich. Can't wait to roll one (with and without the sandwich)!

• 9ironiscash9ironiscash Members Posts: 644 ✭✭
    So is this putter available now? If not, is there a release date scheduled ?
  • dmonaco19dmonaco19 Members Posts: 815 ✭✭
    They have 2 at my local golf galaxy....... I loved it, great feel and balance. Right now I’m gaming a tp Mills handmade one, talking about opposite ends of the spectrum. It’s very heavy, probable great on fast greens, actually thinking about getting one.
    Dig up some dirt
    :-D
  • FotsguyFotsguy Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Does anyone know how to get their local Golf Galaxy to stock one so I could try it out? Not plunking down that cash without even ever seeing one in person.
  • MiddlerMiddler Members Posts: 366
    It is odd that the Evnroll site says "out of stock" while the GG site will allow you to order one https://www.golfgalaxy.com/p/evnroll-er9-10k-extreme-putter-oversized-grip-18eismvnrllr91lrgptr/18eismvnrllr91lrgptr?uniqueID=4132712. I wouldn't order one sight unseen either, but I guess you could?
    CALLAWAY Rogue 10.5° & 3W 15°
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    MIZUNO JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10 & 60.06
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • Rory4PresRory4Pres Members Posts: 913 ✭✭
    Give the ER9 some credit. It's the 2019 MGSPY putter of the year. haha.
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    I roll the slant neck every time I go into GolfTown but haven't pulled the trigger. Feels quite nice, but the sheer size is what I can't quite get over.
  • KaBoom21KaBoom21 Members Posts: 1,570
    clos8 wrote:

that looks huge!

I hear that quite often.
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 895 ✭✭
    Stumbled across one today with the L neck at ****'s. Really liked it and would consider it if so could compare it 1 to 1 with the slant neck and some other Evnroll mallets.
  • Bstein74Bstein74 Brian S MinnesotaMembers Posts: 594 ✭✭
    Bought one of these off of the 'bay', and really like it. I've had no issues with distance control on it, and it doesn't feel that heavy with the counterbalance grip on it. Really easy to keep a ball on line. Made a 40' birdie putt on my final hole with it in the bag. Yes, it does look ugly and massive, but the technology works!!
    Ping G410 9* w/ Paderson R 
    Ping G410 3W w/ AD-MT 6S
    Ping G410 5W w/ AD-MT SR6
    Ping G410 4 hybrid
    Ping G410 5 hybrid
    Ping G700 7-U, Recoil F4 Smackwrap
    Ping Glide 2.0 54*, 58*
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne 4
    Garmin S6 GPS watch
    Snell MTB-X
  • Big BenBig Ben Members Posts: 8,936 ✭✭
    edited Jul 27, 2018 #49
    I LOVE the look of this putter and will own the 9.2 it's sweet! I'm currently gaming a modified Toulon Indy and the high MOI is wicked reliable. Once you realize how consistant these frying pans are it's hard to pass them up! BB
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • Big BenBig Ben Members Posts: 8,936 ✭✭
    edited Jul 27, 2018 #50
    Rory4Pres wrote:

Give the ER9 some credit. It's the 2019 MGSPY putter of the year. haha.
    Honestly that doesn't surprise me at, show me another style putter that makes rolling the rock easier than these massive MOI models.
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • woods991woods991 believelandClubWRX Posts: 2,312 ✭✭
    Finally mine arrived after 2 rounds loving it more one putt ten footers than I have had in a long time. The sound is a weird ting but the results are amazing
    Signature of Solon CC
    Ping G410 plus 10.5 w/Fujikura Evo 661 IV stiff 45”
    TEE XCG6 15* w/ Accra FX200F M4 (Stiff) 75g
    Titleist 917 f2 Diamana Thump 18 degree
    Titleist 718 Ap2 5~PW Steelfiber i80
    Callaway Tour Issue Hot Melt Apex 3 hybrid KK Silver 80
    Taylormade 50*, 55*, 60* Milled Grind Wedge Tour Only Nippon NS Pro WV 125S
    Evnroll er9 Superstroke ultra slim 1.0p 33”
  • adam.byrneadam.byrne Members Posts: 218 ✭✭
    edited Aug 8, 2018 #52
    Anyone else actually game one? Those that replied already, any updates on how you like yours?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 895 ✭✭
    I’m gaming one now. Don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon. If you’re a looks, sound, and feel guy, it is not for you. If you need something very stable and easy to align you should try it if you get a chance.

I really struggled with distance control on putts over 20’, but I’ve really focused on tempo and got it dialed in pretty good.

I’m gaming one now. Don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon. If you’re a looks, sound, and feel guy, it is not for you. If you need something very stable and easy to align you should try it if you get a chance.

I really struggled with distance control on putts over 20’, but I’ve really focused on tempo and got it dialed in pretty good.
  • MiddlerMiddler Members Posts: 366
    edited Aug 13, 2018 #54

I'm gaming one now. Don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. If you're a looks, sound, and feel guy, it is not for you. If you need something very stable and easy to align you should try it if you get a chance.

I really struggled with distance control on putts over 20', but I've really focused on tempo and got it dialed in pretty good.

I'm gaming one now. Don't see it going anywhere anytime soon. If you're a looks, sound, and feel guy, it is not for you. If you need something very stable and easy to align you should try it if you get a chance.

I really struggled with distance control on putts over 20', but I've really focused on tempo and got it dialed in pretty good.
    Not casting shade on the ER9 in any way, but that may be a function of Evnroll face technology, and not unique to the ER9. I've been gaming an ER2 since Spring 2017 and improved distance control has been the best feature IME. FWIW
    CALLAWAY Rogue 10.5° & 3W 15°
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    MIZUNO JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10 & 60.06
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • mlaingmlaing Members Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Just picked up an ER9.2 off the bay for a decent price. How many wrxers still have it in their bag and if so what are your long term reviews of it?
    Driver - Cobra F9 9* with Fujikura Atmos 7X
    5 Wood -
    Hybrid - Adams Super LS 23*
    5 & 6 Irons - Srixon Z545
    7 - PW - Srixon Z745
    Wedges - Bridgestone J15 50* and 54* and Callaway PM grind 58* and 64*
    Putter - Evnroll ER9.2 33 inches
  • TheInfidelTheInfidel Gotta let the Big Dog eat.... Members Posts: 1,422 ✭✭
    the bishop wrote:

Middler wrote:

dalton044 wrote:

That is the worst looking putter I've ever seen.
    Not pretty, but worst?

I'll see your black swan and raise you one Golfsmith NCC-1701, rolled out during the Cameron Futura craze some years ago

star-trek-putter-stretched-thumb-960x640-3402.jpg

NCC-1701

Titleist 915D2 10.5* Diamana Blue Board 72 X 
    Tour Edge Exotics CB3 Tour 18*, True Temper Bi Matrix RXi X
    Adams Idea A7 22* UST V2 Hybrid X +0.5'
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged, Project X LZ 6.5 +0.5' 4-PW
    Nike Engage Raw 54* S400 +0.5'
    Nike Engage Raw 58* S400 +0.5'
    Odyssey Dual Force 990 

• woods991woods991 believelandClubWRX Posts: 2,312 ✭✭
    The putter er9 has made it thru the year my buds are so pissed as I have literally won so much money because my putting has improved that much highly recommended
    Signature of Solon CC
    Ping G410 plus 10.5 w/Fujikura Evo 661 IV stiff 45”
    TEE XCG6 15* w/ Accra FX200F M4 (Stiff) 75g
    Titleist 917 f2 Diamana Thump 18 degree
    Titleist 718 Ap2 5~PW Steelfiber i80
    Callaway Tour Issue Hot Melt Apex 3 hybrid KK Silver 80
    Taylormade 50*, 55*, 60* Milled Grind Wedge Tour Only Nippon NS Pro WV 125S
    Evnroll er9 Superstroke ultra slim 1.0p 33”
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Members Posts: 6,800
    I could see using an ER9 for everything within 8 feet, and then a "normal" putter for everything beyond.
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8
  • GoldenchangGoldenchang Members Posts: 197 ✭✭
    Not saying much, but I finally found a putter that lasted half a season (since I bought it) and will start the next. The 2 or 3 rounds I went with other putters were a disaster. I'm down to 1.82 putts per GIR. It's ugly, but I've come to love it. My only gripe is how annoying it is to get in and out of my hoofer.
  • RH82RH82 Members Posts: 1,986 ✭✭
    edited Nov 26, 2018 #60
    Is there anything different about the grip? or can you put any grip on it?
    Cobra King KTD Pro (9.5*)
    Titleist 917 F2 (16.5*)
    Callaway Apex (20*)
    Srixon Z785 (4-PW)
    Cleveland RTX-4 (50*/56*/60*)
    Toulon Madison
  • SwingManSwingMan SwingMan Members Posts: 6,800
    RH82 wrote:

Is there anything different about the grip? or can you put any grip on it?

You can put any grip on the putter, but they do have a variety of grips available (from 60-120g, even a high MOI Gravity Grip upon request, depending upon your preference.
    "My swing is so bad, I look like a caveman killing his lunch" - Lee Trevino

Bag: Ping G400 Max/TPT Golf Series 17 ● Exotics EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd ● PXG 0317 4H/Tensei CK Pro Red 70 ● Mizuno 919F 5-GW/Accra i80 ● Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 56ES, 60SS ●Evnroll ER8